What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

In my situation it never worked well via website - even on newly reinstalled and rebooted system (with upgraded drivers as well!) . All age revivals were a nightmare to me, Srsly....

Anyway: my aegis liked to crash when I played game after game after game on my tab (I am big fan of match3 games ), also I have to clear my cache from time to time.
I am really glad they fixed losing stamina due to game crash...

Sorry for my English now, I can't sleep but I need it, feeling terrible and doing something to kill time passing....

Btw! I just noticed I've received some kind of reputation points for my drawings. I have no idea how to check who gave this but thank you in advance ! I am not really sure what bonuses I have from it (except it shows on my profile) but I appreciate the effort <3 I am seeing it as some kind of "like" button.
I had idea for few new pictures but I have troubles with time lately :( sob sob

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its a bad coded javascript game that consumes 100% of 1 of the cores of your pc regardless of actual power of that core. If u have a dual core processor doing some other tasks, it will get ugly quickly. In theory, Chrome has an improved js runtime but only in the beta version (not sure if it was implemented in the stable releases yet). For me it works "fine" on both FF and Chrome but on chrome beta it runs a little better.
It is lame how my laptop coolers have to run full speed when I try to play Aegis jp and en at the same time :p
(Btw, this should be obvious but it runs a lot smoother on linux ;) )

On the phone well, it's almost the same code but there it runs as a full screen app with a lot less multitasking taking place. But bear in mind that memory is an issue. If u have little memory on your device or a lot of open apps it will make Aegis crash on start or while loading missions.

Last edited:

propaganda

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

guys I have a question to ask, Hashim jus gt a ability which is Teaching of veteran and have something to do with EXP. but what actually does the ability do?? i try feeding him to different chara and rarity but i dun see any differences in the EXP gain.:confused:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on February 26th between 10:00~15:00:
-Emergency Mission "Dragon Knight's Oath" Ends.
-Daily Mission Drop 1.5x Bonus Until March 5th at 10:00.
+Excluding Awakening Orb Missions.
-Extreme-tier Maps Added to the Following Daily Missions:
+Golden Armour, Spirit Rescue, Gifts from the Sky, Drink Party for Men Only, New Magic Crystal Guardians.
+New Magic Crystal Guardians Shifted to Friday.
+Saturday Daily Mission "Awakening Orb: Magic Armour Princess God-tier" Added.
-Player Rank Extended up to 300.
+Once you Reach Player Rank 201, the Following Happens:
1) Charisma/Stamina Restored Every Rank-Up.
2) 3 Sacred Crystal Present Every 10 Ranks up to 290.
3) 10 Sacred Crystal Present For Rank 300.
4) No Prince Status, Prince Skill-effects, or Unit Box Increases.
-Priest Warrior, Mage Armour, and Dancer Awakening Added.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Unit Changed.
-Awakening Illustration and Sprites Added for Certain Units.
-Unit Balancing Adjustments.
-Bug Fix for Chrono Witch Lisette when She Hits an Enemy with Her Attack When Her Skill is Activated.

I don't really understand if the Thursday and Friday daily missions switched.

EDIT:
Made a mistake, sorry. It's Friday, not Monday.

@Fruitsmoothie:
Since you have a mobile phone now, would you do me a favour? It should only take around 10 minutes of your time:
悪逆のケモノコレクター:
5)
6) Defeat the Boss at Quest 1-4 (クエスト <-bottom right button on My Page).
7) Click マイページ (My Page) at the upper middle of the screen.
8) Scroll down below "期間限定" and click the banner: "友達招待でガチャチケ&SSレアGET!"
9) Enter this number in the blank space: 13715863

For anyone else, Instructions for Chrome Android Emulator:
1) Browser: Google Chrome
2) Plug-in: User-Agent Switcher for Chrome
3) Click the Chrome UA Spoofer Icon and Select: Android>Android 4.1 - Nexus
4) F12 to open Developers Tools>Emulation>Device>Google Nexus 7>Click Emulate

They removed R-tickets from the gold ticket draw, so I would greatly appreciate it if you enter in my code so I can have some more tickets in case they add a limited edition character in the future. Thanks to everyone back in September, I was able to obtain cards that carried me to the point that I'm starting to build a good fire team:
Kuruta & Jyukou on the left are my most useful characters (card); they can recover my HP during the command battle events, which would normally require that I purchase HP-recovery items with points. Thanks to them, I can capture the middle UR Failinis, who is available once a week, so I'm eventually going to have a full party of fire UR characters. Ishtar on the right is currently my strongest water character; I don't have any particularly good wind characters yet; I have a single UR Bahamut (I need 4 more copies so I can max her out, which is going to be a pain because I usually only have a 1% chance of obtaining a UR card).

Last edited:

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wooow that stamina refill is going to be so sweet. I still have yet to hit 180 (in 2-3 days I think), so it would take a couple more months before 200. I imagine it would also take quite a huge chunk of exp for every next level after that too.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Magic Crystals being shifted to Monday is a good change. One of the problems I had with it being on Thursday was that it was only possible to do it twice on that day unless you're willing to wait another day to do events missions or spend a bunch of sacred crystals for stamina/charisma refills. I'm glad they have addressed a concern I had for the longest time.

With it being shifted it Monday, it does make me worried about what will happen to the Golden Armor daily. If it's available on the same day as Magic Crystals, then I would be fine with it because I would at least have some choice.

So there's no new event this week? More time to farm with the daily drop bonus then.

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ha just the other day I was wondering if they were going to increase the rank cap, nearly 194 now.

Kinda excited for crusader AW love me some holy knights.

The lack of increases on rank ups is disapointing though, sacred crystals are always good but I would like a higher stam cap.

Just need some black fairies so I can get the last 20 levels on that black healer from the last event and AW her, it's a shame her AW ability is what it is, cant be to awesome for an event unit I guess.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

guys I have a question to ask, Hashim jus gt a ability which is Teaching of veteran and have something to do with EXP. but what actually does the ability do?? i try feeding him to different chara and rarity but i dun see any differences in the EXP gain.:confused:
The game now just explicitly states what has been known for a long time - Hashim gives more exp than other bronzes. What changed is that other bronze units give as much exp as he does, when fed to member of their class (all tiers of rarity get bonus when fed to member of same class).

+New Magic Crystal Guardians Shifted to Monday.
[/Spoiler]
Nice patch overall, but just as exkale above I am mostly glad that magic crystal guardians are off of patch day. It was always such a bitch to resist doing all the shiny new event missions on first day. I assumed this was a bitch move from Aegis side to compel us to eat more crystals. I am glad they are changing that.

The lack of increases on rank ups is disapointing though, sacred crystals are always good but I would like a higher stam cap.
Guess too high of a cap would not be beneficial for the game at this point. Still, once they are ready, there is nothing that stops them from increasing stamina for players who already obtained specific ranks. If they don't want to make crystals too powerful I guess they could keep the amount of sta you get from them constant, while still increasing your stamina capacity.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

+Golden Armour, Spirit Rescue, Gifts from the Sky, Drink Party for Men Only, New Magic Crystal Guardians.

I don't really understand if the Thursday and Monday daily missions switched, or if they're both going to occupy the same day just to make obtaining magic crystals and plat armours a difficult choice.

@Fruitsmoothie:
Since you have a mobile phone now, would you do me a favour? It should only take around 10 minutes of your time:
1: Thank you, what a wonderful time for 1.5x drops. I hope the event isn't too intense.

2: They've finally changed the Magic Crystal day off of Thursday? My word.

3: Stamina refresh every rank up? Lovely. Well it does only happen like once a week now, will be even worse at 300+.
Sacred Crystal presents is nice of them. I don't mind if the Prince doesn't get more skills, the 200ish team stat passive is all I'll need~ It doesn't say his stats won't raise, so the Prince will get even stronger eh?

While I don't have any gold+ Priest Warriors, I really want to see their awakenings. At least I have Dancers to look forward to. Hana isn't CC'd but she's maxed and Waltz is nearly ready for awakening already.

4: Spica awakening image plz.

Should be done (Let me know, the message I got after entering your code wasn't very exciting). Too bad this is a mobile game or I might continue it. Dem animal girls...

Last edited:

propaganda

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game now just explicitly states what has been known for a long time - Hashim gives more exp than other bronzes. What changed is that other bronze units give as much exp as he does, when fed to member of their class (all tiers of rarity get bonus when fed to member of same class).

oohhh.....jus when i thought he can give even more exp than he usually does,too bad but still the best unit to farm

-Emergency Mission "Dragon Knight's Oath" Ends.
+Saturday Daily Mission "Awakening Orb: Magic Armour Princess God-tier" Added.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Unit Changed.
-Unit Balancing Adjustments.
-Bug Fix for Chrono Witch Lisette when She Hits an Enemy with Her Attack When Her Skill is Activated.
i worrying the maintenance will go longer than usual with so many updates

Ashyru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

AHAHA YEA! I finally got Zola after all this time from Premium Gacha, and on the first roll too! >w< I'm definitely set for a long time.

Reiki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

looking forward to the extreme dailies.

And I just tried Premium Gacha after looking at the above post and I got Platinum witch Adelle.
No longer will I complain about heavy armors anymore.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Petite Soeur;648588 [b said:
@Fruitsmoothie:[/b]
悪逆のケモノコレクター:
5)
6) Defeat the Boss at Quest 1-4 (クエスト <-bottom right button on My Page).
7) Click マイページ (My Page) at the upper middle of the screen.
8) Scroll down below "期間限定" and click the banner: "友達招待でガチャチケ&SSレアGET!"
9) Enter this number in the blank space: 13715863

For anyone else, Instructions for Chrome Android Emulator:
1) Browser: Google Chrome
2) Plug-in: User-Agent Switcher for Chrome
3) Click the Chrome UA Spoofer Icon and Select: Android>Android 4.1 - Nexus
4) F12 to open Developers Tools>Emulation>Device>Google Nexus 7>Click Emulate

They removed R-tickets from the gold ticket draw, so I would greatly appreciate it if you enter in my code so I can have some more tickets in case they add a limited edition character in the future. Thanks to everyone back in September, I was able to obtain cards that carried me to the point that I'm starting to build a good fire team:
Kuruta & Jyukou on the left are my most useful characters (card); they can recover my HP during the command battle events, which would normally require that I purchase HP-recovery items with points. Thanks to them, I can capture the middle UR Failinis, who is available once a week, so I'm eventually going to have a full party of fire UR characters. Ishtar on the right is currently my strongest water character; I don't have any particularly good wind characters yet; I have a single UR Bahamut (I need 4 more copies so I can max her out, which is going to be a pain because I usually only have a 1% chance of obtaining a UR card).
Sorry, I am not FruitSmoothie but I did it aswell. Tell me if it worked (I am not sure...). I am feeling very uncomfortable around so many Japanese letters.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hopefully the Monday and Thursday dailies will not overlap each other.

Also i hope next event has mage drop.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished with Lucille's event. Spoils:
Lucille: 19
Plat Bucket: 5
Clave: 3
Bernard: 3

I'm hoping I get Clave to drop this weekend on the penultimate Dragonewt Invasion map; the ones I have are LV15, so I want to use raise them, and then use LV1~ soldiers as CC materials. Depending on how things work out, I may be able to awaken Jelius, Claudia, and Charlotte and still have spare AW materials in case Ricca's awakening pops up.

@rayquazaman:
Thank you for catching that error. Friday's kanji is 金 and my stupid brain automatically associated it with Gold Armours (黄の鎧) instead of Friday.

Fruitsmoothie said:
Should be done (Let me know, the message I got after entering your code wasn't very exciting). Too bad this is a mobile game or I might continue it. Dem animal girls...
Your code worked. I play the game on my PC using User-agent Switcher for Opera, so I can play the PC R-18 Aegis at the same time.

While the programmer talks to us and showers us with gifts, he really made some poor decisions with his Pay-to-Win model for events where you spend DMM points to roll an event gacha that has characters only obtainable from it (they get moved to the regular gacha later) that give you a damage multiplier and drop percentage increase that has caused most veteran players to eventually quit because they're unable to obtain the event characters due to abysmal drop percentages. The last couple months the programmer decided to make it up to everyone by reviving all of the old events so everyone that had poor results could get another shot at them, though I'm partly worried that he's doing this because the main artist hasn't done illustrations for new cards yet.

@Anelai:
Don't worry, it worked. I currently have 16/30 of the possible invite gifts, so thank you very much.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Ray sorry, I missunderstood

@Petite, it is small reward for what you are doing for us every week :) this game worked a bit weird on my phone and did not work at all on my tab so I wanted confirmation if code worked :)
pleasure to help.

Anyway I am wordering why I did not do it before. I am pretty sure I was lurking forum since July '14 but I don't remember your previous request.

rayquazaman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Petite
You're welcome. Thanks for the hard work in translating. Did the invitation through Chrome too.