What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Well I feel like an idiot just found a card in my mailbox saying sorry we missed you on the 01/04/2015, went and picked it up and lo and behold its the 2nd part of the agis novel.

Was wondering why it was taking so long, oh well miko time.

The golem map is not as bad as I remember it being last gold rush maybe because I know how to deal with him this time.

Have yet to get any of the completion rewards yet drop rates are terrible.

EDIT: And DMM or agis seems to be down, god damn it.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just sp summoned carry, gold male samurai, platinum witch adel?(is that her name), and sybillia with 59 crystals. Im thinking like uhh is the sp gacha glitched to have premium rates or something?

Edit: ugh why does waltz have to be the best dancer ive gotten 3 black fairies from the first map now but not a single waltz so Ive had to done about 20 runs by now at least. maybe this is a sign I need to just make due with marnie and hana whos the weakest since their 4/5 and 5/5 anyway.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ps. Today map gold is the most useless character for me but it drops Momji and plat armors so I have to farm it .___.
Barbastraff is one of the better completion rewards. He's a premium summon unit, so he is eligible for the gold+ male 2x synthesis bonus. If you get another non-event gold male unit, that means you can save 3 black or 3 spirit queens for your black or sapphire units in the future.

I also got Emilia to drop twice on her map, which isn't bad since she's worth 600+(7xLV-1)xp for all of my Valkyrie units. You can feed her to Carrie or someone for decent xp. Same goes for Rorone if you want to level up someone like Imelia.

@marcus3708:
I've been calling her Adelle. Old aggregate data suggests that 12 SP Gacha Summons has almost a 50% chance that one of them is a gold unit, and a 10% chance that one of them is a platinum unit. Getting a platinum unit from it is about the same as doing an event map, and getting a silver unit drop on the very first trip.

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Momoji please drop. I don't want you to stay at max cost, skill level 1. That's too pitiful.

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So I head your like Silver Fairies.

getting way to many of those from the event map. I only need the silver to drop to get barbastroff >.< kinda like how I need the fairy to drop on the first map for iris and something but beer to drop on the second one to get that gold.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Barbastraff is one of the better completion rewards. He's a premium summon unit, so he is eligible for the gold+ male 2x synthesis bonus. If you get another non-event gold male unit, that means you can save 3 black or 3 spirit queens for your black or sapphire units in the future.

I also got Emilia to drop twice on her map, which isn't bad since she's worth 600+(7xLV-1)xp for all of my Valkyrie units. You can feed her to Carrie or someone for decent xp. Same goes for Rorone if you want to level up someone like Imelia.

@marcus3708:
I've been calling her Adelle. Old aggregate data suggests that 12 SP Gacha Summons has almost a 50% chance that one of them is a gold unit, and a 10% chance that one of them is a platinum unit. Getting a platinum unit from it is about the same as doing an event map, and getting a silver unit drop on the very first trip.
I plan to use. them as food but my main problem is - I don't have second barracks. So copies are eating my precious space....

Btw. I don't know how you get so many useful characters from so gacha. I am saving my crystals every subjugation to make bunch of summons at once and all I've got was gold samurai also ONCE. The was 4 subjugation or more ? I am playing it since ffirst one dammit!

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I basically skiped this map. (1x clear for crystal)
I know its my lost for not getting the gold mage and some platinum (can't kill golem) but I also don't find any use of that silver samurai and fairy... while the samurai I kind of want, but almost no CR and skill up made me.... no thanks.
Now saving stamina for next map.... Claire is a must get gold for me

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hah, I need silver samurai for AW Mehlis and Anya ( so 4 total). And I need him for a few CC. I am happy that I was able to -3/3 Momji but raising her a bit more would save my Fairies.... I want to AW her someday but not with this ridiculous cost and skill :(

But I agree prioritizing Claire, that is my idea too

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

so anyone used the vampire girl enough yet to tell if she's any good?

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Digging the new instrumental for the Oriental maps. Just played today without listing to music in the background and was pleasantly surprised at enjoying some of the riffs of the first map for the GR...on that note...

WHICH ONE OF YOU IS IT?!?!? I WILL FIND YOU AND STRANGLE THAT SILVER UNIT OUT OF YOU!!! GRARGRARHAG *Rage rage rage*

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Am I the only one who likes Aegis music? D:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so anyone used the vampire girl enough yet to tell if she's any good?
Good? She is awesome! Sure I have my own Elizabeth, but aother vampire hunter is nice addition.

She's cute too and I have a thing with silver-hairs (men and women)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Emergency Bug Report:
-Game Data Will Become Corrupt If Present Box Reaches 99.
+Be Sure to Keep Present Box Below 90.

Wow, this is pertinent for my situation because I have 85 presents in my box (i.e. I still have the Rainbow Fairy all the way from Sorano's event).

@Anelai:
I was doing Low Cost Battle, and it took me 5 trips before I got a 60% silver fairy drop (then another 5 trips before I got my second silver fairy drop). The law of truly large numbers works for and against us...

As I said in a much earlier post, the thing I spent DMM points on for this game were the unit box expansions (and then Claudia and Imelia's events). I horded up to 90 sacred crystals before the 2nd barracks became available from the shop, which I bought immediately (right now, I'm back up to 84 crystals).

@broken_wings:
Eden in combination with anyone that can buff her is really strong. If you have the Black Onmyōji Mikoto, Eden's kind of a cheat character; Mikoto can freeze a super strong enemy for 5 seconds, which will allow Eden enough time to paralyse it, and then when it wakes up, Eden can use Rush Claw to paralyse them again. Eden can paralyse a Dorotabou or Lich after 2 attacks from them, or just 1 attack with Rush Claw. She might be the best character for delaying a lich for the longest period of time (she's competing against Destroyer Lyra, Immortal Queen Karma, and Gigant Armour Jelius).

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yup used eden alot and as everyone said she is really awesome.
Remember that paralyst also 1/2 def the enemy, She basicaly big monster killer as long u can time ur skill right.
Basicaly she can easily win any 1v1 without healer easily. I wanna try puting her vs valk later on tuesday daily see whether she strong enuff / fast enuff without any heal :cool:
PS: agree with her cute part too :D

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Btw. I don't know how you get so many useful characters from sp gacha.
maybe the sp summons felt sorry for me running out of crystals. I spammed all my crystals like a moron trying to get the 3x unit because the dancer map kept giving me nothing, now the most I can probably do is farm only one unit.

I guess I better give up on fixing my pathetic waltz whenever frans map get's here since shes the only gold+ vampire hunter with a dmg boost skill besides elizabeth. she seems like the most useful unit out of this event. Looks like they may keep reusing the same blacks for future gold rush also for anyone lucky enough to get one of them at least.

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I basically skiped this map. (1x clear for crystal)
I know its my lost for not getting the gold mage and some platinum (can't kill golem) but I also don't find any use of that silver samurai and fairy... while the samurai I kind of want, but almost no CR and skill up made me.... no thanks.
Now saving stamina for next map.... Claire is a must get gold for me
No real point in killing the golem.

I have been alternating between the maps I do and the second map has yet to give me something that is not beer. Kinda wish I didn't use the beers just so I could see how many I would have by the time I got the unit completion reward. And if I happen to get 99 beers....well I can sing 99 bottles of beer on my wall as I consume them 1 by 1.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Failed 3 star new map cuz of the last part pegasus killed my prince :mad:
The map is purely ranged fight don't need to bring any melee unit
Edit: change that the platinum is bandit right ? i havent 3 star it waiting 25 more mins for stamina recover

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Failed 3 star new map cuz of the last part pegasus killed my prince :mad:
The map is purely ranged fight don't need to bring any melee unit
Edit: change that the platinum is bandit right ? i havent 3 star it waiting 25 more mins for stamina recover
Yes, it's Rorone. The platinum unit drop is correct as it is. Someone interpreted the spoiler data incorrectly, so there was two of them, and I was initially using the wrong one the day before yesterday.

The map is pretty easy with two Artemis.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The map is pretty easy with two Artemis.
The board in seesaw wiki complain that this map is not for intermediate lvl and it suddenly become really difficult :p.
I agree though the last 3 pegasus so hurt, 1-2 shoot most unit.

Edit: i'm gonna wait until the easy way video come out. Dont have enuff ranged firepower to kill all 3 last pegasus, only able to kill 2 cus had to use mage gunner protecting the place (note: druid lvl 50 with skill killed all the normal pegasus thats was fun all drop death)

Last edited: