What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Finally some luck got the completion reward for map 1 and 2 with 1 run each :D
I don't have a ranged unit capable of 600 damage ill have to rely on 3 units 2 archers and Miyoku or whatever her name is the one who summons little demons.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uh hi, sorry to bother you guys, but I'm not exactly sure if I'm reading this properly.

I was looking at the 'Vampire's Bride/Bride of Vampire', and when it comes to the last mission when looking specific at drop rate number early on in the page is shows.

I'd assume the first set of serum drop 51.5% of the time(Which was Serum x2(Which drops twice)) while the second set of serum drop 100% of the time(Which is Serum x3(Which drops three times)). That would give around 8 Crystals on average when doing the final map of the event, but when looking lower you are shown.

The claims that you can get 0-10 despite the 100% guarantee of crystals listed above, and claims the average is somewhere about 9.6 per run.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Lafate:
There wasn't any spoiler data for Vampire Bride. All of the original data was aggregate and based on presumptions. I don't know where you pulled that google-translated data, since any actual spoiler data shouldn't be 51.5% (spoiler data would be 50% with an extra 1% added on top of it if someone is doing extra calculations).

The bottom set of data is based off the revival event that replaced the blood serum drops with revival crystals who supposedly have their own separate drop rate (i.e. Serum X became Revival Crystal III). We don't have spoiler data for that event either, so it's unknown what the drop rate for that event really is, either.

Basically, your problem is you're mixing the original event with the revival one.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Lafate:
There wasn't any spoiler data for Vampire Bride. All of the original data was aggregate and based on presumptions. I don't know where you pulled that google-translated data, since any actual spoiler data shouldn't be 51.5% (spoiler data would be 50% with an extra 1% added on top of it if someone is doing extra calculations).

The bottom set of data is based off the revival event that replaced the blood serum drops with revival crystals who supposedly have their own separate drop rate (i.e. Serum X became Revival Crystal III). We don't have spoiler data for that event either, so it's unknown what the drop rate for that event really is, either.

Basically, your problem is you're mixing the original event with the revival one.
Well this data was pulled from .

hmm... *finds proper match* Aright then so I am to assume that Serum(10) means you get 10 Serum for that drop while Serum(3) would be 3?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well this data was pulled from .

hmm... *finds proper match* Aright then so I am to assume that Serum(10) means you get 10 Serum for that drop while Serum(3) would be 3?
OK, that's aggregate data gathered from players. There's always a chance they might change it (for the worse) in the version you're playing.

Yes, Serum X counts as one drop, which are dropped by vampires, and there will be two lesser vampires that will drop Serum III on the final map 'Dark Resident'.

They changed the rules for how paralysis works in the Japanese version since the original Vampire Bride event. During the original event, vampires and lesser vampires had to deliver a certain number of blows and your unit became paralysed for a certain period of time (lesser vampires had to deliver 6 blows, whereas vampires had to deliver 4 or something back then). The big difference is that you could still use your skills while you're paralysed during the original event, but they changed it so that all skills—except the Prince's—deactivates and are unable to be activated while paralysed nowadays. This is a big deal because people were tactically using battle masters with the Strengthen Defence skill and units with the Recovery skill (e.g. Mischa and Crissa) to tank the vampires. With the revamped system, you need to use evasion units to deal with them effectively.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OK, that's aggregate data gathered from players. There's always a chance they might change it (for the worse) in the version you're playing.

Yes, Serum X counts as one drop, which are dropped by vampires, and there will be two lesser vampires that will drop Serum III on the final map 'Dark Resident'.

They changed the rules for how paralysis works in the Japanese version since the original Vampire Bride event. During the original event, vampires and lesser vampires had to deliver a certain number of blows and your unit became paralysed for a certain period of time (lesser vampires had to deliver 6 blows, whereas vampires had to deliver 4 or something back then). The big difference is that you could still use your skills while you're paralysed during the original event, but they changed it so that all skills—except the Prince's—deactivates and are unable to be activated while paralysed nowadays. This is a big deal because people were tactically using battle masters with the Strengthen Defence skill and units with the Recovery skill (e.g. Mischa and Crissa) to tank the vampires. With the revamped system, you need to use evasion units to deal with them effectively.
Alright thank you for your help once again. Time to redo my calculations. Also in the English version we aren't getting every up to date change. We have yet to get the balance patch that lowers all witches cost by 1. So I'd imagine that would would initially get the same paralysis mechanic that you guys initially had during that event. one drop of ten and two drops of three... Well that will change the result drastically. I'll have to look at other JP wikis to see if they also came up with the same drop rates.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I managed to get a plat armor and 'Bulbasaur' while hunting for silver fairies on 3rd GR map.

I wanna Iris, Benerice or Claire, Why I get Bulbasaur instead =_=

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright thank you for your help once again. Time to redo my calculations. Also in the English version we aren't getting every up to date change. We have yet to get the balance patch that lowers all witches cost by 1. So I'd imagine that would would initially get the same paralysis mechanic that you guys initially had during that event. one drop of ten and two drops of three... Well that will change the result drastically. I'll have to look at other JP wikis to see if they also came up with the same drop rates.
The game code is almost up to date, I'm pretty sure the paralysis version will be the new one.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see someone here likes the nickname I gave the old guy :D

I just get Claire after having 34 boquets (so probably 20-25 runs), so I have every drop except Dolka right now. 4 crystals used though.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Today new map event.... Suddenly the difficulty went down again :eek:
It make me wonder that i want to complain that pegasus map dmg need to be tuned down :p
Btw... any of you farm the awakening orb ?I really love this 1.5x drop rate :D

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

New map is too easy.

Shinobi master murder every dragon knight on sight.

This map explain why the Shinobi and Ninja were the ultimate enemy of Dragon Knight event not some big badass muscle bearded dude riding azure dragon.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pegasus really wasn't that bad, I'd think the golem one is worse. All you need to do is put melee tanks in front of your archers and they'll be attacked instead. You do need a few good ranged units though, but they're mandatory for most things. I used an AW'd Spica bottom and AW;d Claire top, put a soldier and valk in front of them + 2 healers + Prince + Fran near the exit.

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

and it just got a whole lot harder, without a healer up I cant really stop the enemy this time.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Abel's skill is unique from Lucille's. It's called 'Heat Breath'(1/5: 30 seconds, attack 1.1x, single-target ranged magical). EDIT: His 1/5 WT is 43, and his CT is 64. Lucille at 10/10 is WT17.5 and CT35. I'm curious if Abel's skill is 40 seconds at 5/5 with an attack multiplier of 1.5x.

The only other melee male units that can deal magical damage are Ricardo and the Prince (with attack-type title and Anna), so Abel might be useful for the male-only maps.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WOW, I don't care about the gold dragon knight at all but out of 6 runs I got 4 silvers archers!! I'm gonna cry... needed them so badly.

@Runzega
Healers and fengshui can be deployed normally.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WOW, I don't care about the gold dragon knight at all but out of 6 runs I got 4 silvers archers!! I'm gonna cry... needed them so badly.
Please share your luck T_T or stop leeching our luck !!!
7 run 12 crystal thats all -.-
Although i got lucky on awakening orb map keep geting 4-5 orb ( 6 run 6 priest orb / 3 archer orb the rest 3-4)

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Today my highest number was 3 orbs at once: paladin, strategist and healer ==. Once I got ONLY healer and other time ONLY archer ==.
I did monday orb 4 times. Results: 2 puritesu orb, 2 paladin orb, 1 archer, 1 strategist, 1 gunner. With getting 3 stars from all the runs of course. Same bad luck with monday daily: 3 gold cans every run, nothing more (6 runs total). Crap day.

I will start counting my gold rush maps now:
Dragon Knight's Challenge (30/2) (竜騎士の挑戦状):

1. Magic Crystal x2
2. Magic Crystal x2
3. Magic Crystal x2
4. Magic Crystal, Loren

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Obtained the completion reward in 7 runs this time compared to the first three, which I couldn't complete in the first day of their release. I'll be farming this map for a while for the magic crystals and archer drops even though I could be using the stamina for today's daily.

All the platinum event units, except for Emilia, appearing in this event feel awkward when they show up. A dancer coming out of an abandoned home, a samurai in the desert, a bandit roaming around a poisoned swamp, and an archer walking around in a cave. At least it seems like Emilia out to kill goblins.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Despite running 10~20 runs per map except newest one.

Complete #0

*toss table*