What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

0 complete map here too, this gold rush don't want to be completed.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I feel like maybe they lowered the platinum drop rates to like 5 or 7% took me 20+ runs to get a single waltz drop and i had 3 black fairies drop before I found her once

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I feel like maybe they lowered the platinum drop rates to like 5 or 7% took me 20+ runs to get a single waltz drop and i had 3 black fairies drop before I found her once
I think the drops on last gold rush were around 5% too. Petite surely has some numbers stored somewhere :p

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can any1 help me with this update there a new red box for AW what is that use for ???

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

WOW, I don't care about the gold dragon knight at all but out of 6 runs I got 4 silvers archers!! I'm gonna cry... needed them so badly.

@Runzega
Healers and fengshui can be deployed normally.
Unfortunately I just don't have a melee unit capable of killing the enemies quick enough to not let them through while getting enough points to deploy a healer and another unit to block the second heart. Most of my units are just units from story mode from missions before Immortal Beast.

Can any1 help me with this update there a new red box for AW what is that use for ???
Skill Awakening I think.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This event map hate me... 14 run all magic crystal :( + 1 rita
On other hand awakening map love me :eek: 10 run - 9 healer 5 archer 7 gunner 8 dark knight 8 (not sure the last scroll 1 name) although i want archer the most it have the lowest drop rate :(

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Like....I know there's a whole morality issue here....but cant i just get the cuties wasted to raise their affection? I have SO MUCH ALCOHOL i could open a liquor store. High Quality stuff, too! Not just beer (But I got boat loads of that...)

Current Completion Rate:
1st Map: Done. Yay!
--Waltz: Max Cost Reduced, Skill at 3/10
2nd Map: Got the Chaos Emerald, now just need to find Tails
--Emilia: Omg that Event Hated me. She's at like, -2 or -1 cost...Q.Q
3rd Map: Got the Fairy, got the Armor, just need the samurai. Then I can have ANOTHER OLD MAN!
--Momo-chan: Wow, looking back, that event hated me too. She's at -1 cost. O.O
4th Map: Of course I got one of the Troll king's minions. He even brought flowers with him. No shiny rocks, though...
--Rorone: She's a cutie, but i put so little time into her cuz it was a pretty bleh event...
5th Map: WE GOn' GET SO DRUNK!! Seriously...I got so many of the Milenium wine its not even funny...Also JUST completed it before typign this. So DRAGON KNIGHT!
--Rita-Chan: UGUU! SHE WONT DROP! GIMME THE CUTIE!

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally reached rank 192, and acquired the final title. Yay~!

Currently 5/7 Complete for this Gold Rush. I've been having fairly decent luck so far which I'm going to attribute to the fact that none of the maps have the Gold Ninja Hien as a completion reward (this guy has always been a thorn in my side in every single Gold Rush he appeared in). I only spent like 2 crystals on Stamina, and spent around 4 crystals on Charisma to do the AW Orb Dailies, so I'm ahead on sacred crystals since this event started.

Gold Rush drops outside of normal single drop requirements:
Black Fairy: 2
Emilia: 2
Platinum Armour: 2
Rorone: 2
Magic Crystal III: 2
Loren: 3
Lita: 1
AW Orbs (I care about): Priestess* (5>13); Rune Fencer (4>9).
*8 versus 6 Dark Knight Orbs (27).

With the silver fairies from tomorrow's Gold Rush map, hopefully I will gain enough to feed the last 5 copies of Lucille to my main (Currently 7/10; -3 Cost), and manage to raise Spica from 3/5 to 4/5 with the 3 Loren copies.

Altrius said:
Please share your luck T_T or stop leeching our luck !!!
Other players have zero impact on your luck. If you want to change your luck, do any of the following:
1) Play the All-age Version or R-18 Version (each version has their own pool of random numbers that they initialise you with).

2) Play the game differently by doing different things that affect your random number (i.e. using different units, activating skills, etc.). For example, each attack adds on top of your random number, so doing less attacks sets your number ahead a smaller amount than doing a lot of attacks. Visiting the Event Scene for any of your characters adds on top of your random number the least amount.

3) Open/Close processes so that they consume more/less of your CPU.

If you want to sell your bad luck, you can always disband your favourite character(s), sell your computer/device and use a different one, or just sell yourself into sexual slavery to a dirty old grandma or grandpa and then hire someone else to play the game for you.

EDIT:
I love base summoning; got 3 silver units when I was summoning for iron CC materials for Iris #3: Silver Angel Niel, Silver Pirate Giovanni, Silver Heavy Bernard.

Last edited:

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For fun I decided to fight the Iron Golem, turns out i could actually kill it I haven't but theoretically I can, It's attack is so slow that by the time it does attack and kill the unit tanking it I can throw another summoned demon in the way, now I just need Valerie, Cloris and Calliope to be placed outside its aoe to kill it while tossing demons in the way but well I only want the silver samurai and the plat unit to drop so I will just let it be.

still farming for the plat units that drop except map 4 and 5 since my units cant 3 star those maps

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Other players have zero impact on your luck. If you want to change your luck, do any of the following:
1) Play the All-age Version or R-18 Version (each version has their own pool of random numbers that they initialise you with).

2) Play the game differently by doing different things that affect your random number (i.e. using different units, activating skills, etc.). For example, each attack adds on top of your random number, so doing less attacks sets your number ahead a smaller amount than doing a lot of attacks. Visiting the Event Scene for any of your characters adds on top of your random number the least amount.

3) Open/Close processes so that they consume more/less of your CPU.
OMG. It worked @@ Finally got Dolka from 1st map... I though that numbr of drops is decided when game is loading, but now I think they changed it sometime when I was playing @@ Whoa.

Anyway, completion of each map took me around 20-30 runs, as for platinum drops - I've got of course all the useless for me (Emilia) and one useful (Momji,). I would be happy to find some Waltz - my copy got miserable cost -3.

If with some crazy luck I will be done with event with some extra time I want to farm Momji (-3/3 T_T), Elisa can stay with -4 cost, I can live with this.

Although, I am seriously thinking about skipping dragon knight. I have very decent Lucille (CC50, 100% affection, -5/5) and I will never use Rita (I don't really like her emo attitude, and she is -2/2, LOL). I will be saving crystals now to farm Zora. Still thinking about Themis, I dont really need her...

EDIT:

Lol, Rita just dropped, -3/3 !

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And nope i still don't have the luck hahahha (crying)
all magic cerystal only :( but o well i still need these magic crystal just think of it as thursday daily got 3 crystal only..... gonna keep going until get completion + i do need those silver archer (might spend 2 crystal for stam / chr now)

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the drops on last gold rush were around 5% too. Petite surely has some numbers stored somewhere :p
I know his post said 12% for belinda in the first map and some were like 7% azami was it? I think he said they were all just 10% and the reported drop rates were skewed. Looks like my bad lucks starting to turn around anyway I cleared my cache and cookies and then got 2 more waltz copies between today and yesterday

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All i know is i spend 3 crystal on dragon knight map, but still not even silver archer or that wine.
I think i did 30+ run already considering saved stam + 1day + 2 stam recover crystal.
Good think at least it still drop magic crystal, if it drop beer or flower i probably already screaming as those are easy to get

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally Get Iris and Claire ... time for cost reduce ^_^
The Bulbasaur... will eat him when the time come.

Still missing Benerice and the male DK. No Crystal used.

I might do 5 Roll at 5 Gacha later after 3 star the last map of GR maps (I rather like Fran compared to others plat in this event)

Last edited:

Reiki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New map is a joke.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For fun I decided to fight the Iron Golem, turns out i could actually kill it I haven't but theoretically I can, It's attack is so slow that by the time it does attack and kill the unit tanking it I can throw another summoned demon in the way, now I just need Valerie, Cloris and Calliope to be placed outside its aoe to kill it while tossing demons in the way but well I only want the silver samurai and the plat unit to drop so I will just let it be.

still farming for the plat units that drop except map 4 and 5 since my units cant 3 star those maps
Yup, I posted about that the first day. Seems u missed it :p
Btw, the golem melee attack is not aoe so u can place any unit nearby.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

only his ranged attack is aoe though.

My progres on Themis map:

Themis map:

1. 2x fairy
2. 2x fairy
3. 1x fairy
4. Nothing

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Last map is easy... too easy, just put an archer + healer on left side and there you finish it.

It also the fastest GR map so far. I only need to do 3 run before get completion reward.

3 plat armor. Need 9 black fairies and I gonna have another lvl 80 black unit (Dina)

Going to need to hunt lots and lots of HA tomorrow

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I did 7 runs so far and 4 of them had platinum armors as a drop. I also got 1 Eliza drop as well. Still no silver unit as a drop. All these platinum armors are going to help me a lot. :D