What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I would love if they starting to make all subjugation event like Maurette, where it depend on user to increase her rarity :D
But i guess since the maintenance note didn't mention any of that, not gonna have it :(

Also praying money / queen fairy in the subjugation reward :cool:
I already hit 700 seal (over spent 2 crystal due to uncertainty whether i can ol on wednesday)

As for the HA.... i don't know why, but i prefer defensive HA like julius :( (after geting 1 shoot KO from golem it totaly scared me)
Did they finaly going to make more slow aspd HA, after all those big mace + hammer looks super heavy with those armour too, how the heck they can atk so fast *Muscle?* + it doesnt as hurt as swd / dagger =P

Last edited:

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Welp, 800 talismans or seals. The Sacred Crystal spending req. is real.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A small part of me was extremely tempted to do 11 premium summons to see if I could get Inari, but I flushed the temptation out of my system after seeing enough posts by users who didn't get her—one user spent 90,000 yen, and didn't get her because of Anelia—and thanks to Kemocolle's current event having a couple youko characters that I like more (Cool Onee-san and Lolikyonyuu Imouto-sans):
I love first one from the left. Really cute.

Anyway, I am somehow pissed at Aegis. It would be too cool to have only revival with nothing else going on and I really knew they will add something. Unfortunately they added something I would like to have... ;/
Part of me thinks they can't be so bitchy and so on - Miranda event will be star trial. Unfortunately my other part thinks we didn't have any farm type lately so this is the best moment.

For now the only think what makes me not depressed is though about how many crystals we will get - 12 for Sorano and some more for Miranda. Maybe I can manage having them both.

Atleast subjugation is for one month...

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

miranda can probably kill golems pretty fast like dine though with the aid of the alchemist. jeluis does look kind of cool awakened I'll admit

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Dropped a few sacred crystals to get that last 200 points for the event so now I can CC Nagi straight up and got that extra black fairy from 1620.

Realized I had no affection items left lucky today is the daily for that so now I have enough to 100% Nagi, my body is ready for ninja times.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

And i need 5 more seals till 300 =-=
150 runs of 2nd map. 1 seal per 1 stamina. was lvl 17 at the start of event. now level 38 mostly from doing that map with 180 exp reward...
Also that screwed up my lvling curve, since i had 10 free charisma per 2 hours. So no fodder units for me, i am still sitting on lvl 20 units. Stocked up on Rosalie though. one is max CR + 5 more spare copies...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

984/1100, hope I can finish it with 3 crystals before it ends, don't wanna go below 40 :p

Hope the next event is good, I really like the look of that HA girl but I think I've learned not to get excited about Aegis spoilers by now.

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on April 30th Between 10:00~15:00:
-Emergency Mission "Youkai Taisen" Ends.
-Emergency Mission "Holy Sledge Hammer Champion's Challenge" (聖鎚闘士の挑戦) Begins.
+Platinum Heavy Armour Miranda.
++Skill: Sledge Hammer (Skill Max: 25 seconds; Attack Speed Decreased; 4x Attack).
-Golden Week Special Revival Event "Summoned Beast Slumbering in the Earth".
+Platinum Summoner Sorano (150 revival crystals first copy> 100 revival crystals).
+April 30th~May 7th (Every Day Revival Event).
-Subjugation Mission "Night Parade of a Thousand Youkai" ( ) Begins (April 30th~May 28th).
+Black Ninja Nagi Will Be A Trump Card for Subjugation Mission.
AW:
-Summoner Special Awakening.
Gigant Armour Skill AW:
-Gold Heavy Armour Garrett: Attack Speed and Attack Strength Raised.
Apology:
-One Apology Crystal for 400 Error During Synthesis for Users Registered before April 27th at 10:00.
Other:
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Unit Changed.

Sorano AW Illustration:
Platinum Heavy Armour Miranda Illustration:

Getting a strange sense of déjà vu here...
So 2 event at once. Won't it be hard if both is farming event? This is too much

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Weekend event = Sorano
Main event = Miranda (still no idea what kind of event)
Subjugation event = Night Parade of a Thousand Youkai

Make that 3 event :D

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

My plan is going to be like this:

>Clear Miranda event
>Get crystal
>Farm for Sorano
>???
>Profit

Sorano is too much of a hax unit to pass

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Weekend event = Sorano
Main event = Miranda (still no idea what kind of event)
Subjugation event = Night Parade of a Thousand Youkai

Make that 3 event :D
Sorano's Revival Event is unique in that it's all week, not just on the weekend like past ones. So far, every single star/item trial event has been buffered by a week-long event (1.5x Celebration, Gold Rush, or Farm). In this case, it's most definitely going to be a week-long farm-type event unless they do something different, which is unlikely.

@arisato minato:
I have Sorano at mincost and skillmax, and I only used her once to do the Crisis Approaching the Oasis BS story mission map.

Her biggest problem is that she has absolutely no utility outside of her skill and cost, so having her at cost 19-20 and skill 1/5-2/5 probably means you're never going to find yourself using her unlike someone like Chloe who is useful as a lightning rod at full cost and skill 1/10.

Her second biggest problem is that she has a short range, so enemies need to be close to her before she can charge up Efreet, and during this time, you have to make sure none of your other units kill whoever she's targeting, though this may be less of a problem now that they changed the game's system where a unit, whose target perishes before they finish charging their attack, will immediately skip their idle frames to charge for the next target.

If this were that silly League of Legends online game that way too many people take seriously, Sorano would be like one of those players that would throw a temper tantrum and report players like Spica and Nanaly for both being rotten, kill-stealing whores (both Nanaly and Spica will stay absolutely silent for the whole game as Sorano floods the chat screen with obscenities).

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorano is our Tsundere ;D

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So... does that mean Aisha is basically Sorano but more useful? :D Other than the magic damage being compared to physical anyway.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't used Sorano since I got her. Love the idea, but any units that have no use at all for a period of time don't belong on permanent teams. Normally I'd say that I doubt her awakening will fix that, but Anya did get an unexpected buff in being able to strike all enemies she blocks (Though for her cost, she really needed something). That against how most Fallen Angels are still iffy though... I guess we'll see.

I'm not holding my breath though unless her cost is increased after awakening. For how cheap she is her burst damage is extraordinary after all. One of those girls that's hard to balance *COUGH COUGH RIKKA FOREVER NO AWAKENING*. The bit of hope I have is that her title as a "Summoner" isn't really used very well, especially with Necromancers showing off their minions (in my opinion).

Sorano's niche is pretty small atm. Yes she costs half as much as Mages and can output around their damage with a larger aoe, but her skill activation does take 10 till initial. Her lowered cost gives you the chance to place an anti rush unit like a Monk or Soldier that you wouldn't have been able to otherwise. In short, her role is temporary anti rush unit where a normal Mage wouldn't be able to blow the enemies up without some defensive blockage. Problem is once you get stronger, you need to worry about rush maps less (Evidence being how I don't use her anymore).

Her aoe range and attack animation is pretty awesome though, I do miss that. Maybe her awakening will allow her to burn the entire map for her skill duration, huehue.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't used Sorano since I got her. Love the idea, but any units that have no use at all for a period of time don't belong on permanent teams. Normally I'd say that I doubt her awakening will fix that, but Anya did get an unexpected buff in being able to strike all enemies she blocks (Though for her cost, she really needed something). That against how most Fallen Angels are still iffy though... I guess we'll see.

I'm not holding my breath though unless her cost is increased after awakening. For how cheap she is her burst damage is extraordinary after all. One of those girls that's hard to balance *COUGH COUGH RIKKA FOREVER NO AWAKENING*. The bit of hope I have is that her title as a "Summoner" isn't really used very well, especially with Necromancers showing off their minions (in my opinion).

Sorano's niche is pretty small atm. Yes she costs half as much as Mages and can output around their damage with a larger aoe, but her skill activation does take 10 till initial. Her lowered cost gives you the chance to place an anti rush unit like a Monk or Soldier that you wouldn't have been able to otherwise. In short, her role is temporary anti rush unit where a normal Mage wouldn't be able to blow the enemies up without some defensive blockage. Problem is once you get stronger, you need to worry about rush maps less (Evidence being how I don't use her anymore).
Let me second all that. That's why I really want her to get a permanent passive effect or a necro like summon as AW T_T

ieyasu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just encountered the skill up error 400 issue.
It's very weird that on mobile, when you are about to max skill up using the rainbow fairy, it would just repeat the error 400, as if it's a predetermmined RNG already stored on the character.

After 5 repeated 400 errors, and a few restarts. I just logged in dmm.jp's Aegis and try the fusion. And instantly succeeded.

Now that i've succeeded in Maxing out Sybilla's skill, all i see is epic disappointment. Extended Range for 1Hit Kills. :c notq

ALSO, Despite Sybilla being the front mascot princess for Aegis, i'm surprised she still hasn't gotten any AW Art love... D:

ALSO,ALSO, I now have 3 AW units. Finally... *Sob* Years of effort paid off... *Sniff*

Last edited:

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Update soon fellow princes, I am now halfway through level 197... they added an extra 100 levels up to 300 awhile ago yeah?

I'm pretty sure I remember levels 201+ being crap all you got was a free refill on charisma and stam no more box space to more cap increase... pretty lack luster.

Prince AW when?

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Update soon fellow princes, I am now halfway through level 197... they added an extra 100 levels up to 300 awhile ago yeah?

I'm pretty sure I remember levels 201+ being crap all you got was a free refill on charisma and stam no more box space to more cap increase... pretty lack luster.

Prince AW when?
its called having Anna on your team, and when Anna gets her own AW

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

its called having Anna on your team, and when Anna gets her own AW
Prince will sooner or (much) later break Level 99 and go back to level 1 like other AW characters. But Prince (will likely) have a Red AW icon instead. Prince (arguably) becomes the 'King' class and start regaining morale % up per level.

When it happens, morale boost starts 12%, not 21% which is a shame. Works out to be another 10% at Rank 300. With the 'Big Hero' title, that's 29%. Compared to the 50% boost from the final boss ...

Includes the status reduction at AW1 (Rank 201) and higher stats at AW99 (Rank 300) of course.

Please pay attention to the words in the bracket and translate much to never, will likely to impossible, and arguably to doesn't.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After 5 repeated 400 errors, and a few restarts. I just logged in dmm.jp's Aegis and try the fusion. And instantly succeeded.

ALSO, Despite Sybilla being the front mascot princess for Aegis, i'm surprised she still hasn't gotten any AW Art love... D:
Someone already figured out how to bypass the 400 errors earlier in the thread. You're supposed to wait 2~ seconds between each click (this is also recommended by the staff when they finally apologised for the error).

There's nothing surprising about Sybilla; they only hired Nio to do a single illustration before the game launched, and haven't had anything to do with him ever since, so it's natural Sybilla has no AW illustration. Nio has a Homepage and Steam account, and they're both dead. His last post on twitter was back in October 2014 with a post in September that says, "作業進まなかった。。 おやすみ。" (Did not progress in work.. Good night.).

Most of the people who have done illustrative work for this game are not professionals like Wazakita. Nanaly's illustrator Tamamonoato had someone close to him fall ill, and he was too busy taking care of this person to do any illustrative work, which is why it took forever for Nanaly to get an AW illustration. Nio only does illustrations as a hobby, and can only pursue this when he's on break from being a company slave (he let his site die back in October 2012). Considering how awful it is to be a wage-slave in Japan, there's always a possibility he committed suicide (maybe his co-workers or parents found out he was a lolicon).

EDIT:

Premium Summon Black Mage Estelle Spoiler:

EDIT 2:
Added Estelle AW Illustration.

EDIT 3:
Black Summoner Falne and Black Ninja Nagi AW Illustrations Added:

EDIT 4:
Miranda AW Illustration Added (forgot to add this earlier):

Last edited: