What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Maintenance Update On April 30th:

Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Holy Sledge Hammer Champion's Challenge" (聖鎚闘士の挑戦) Begins.
+Platinum Heavy Armour Miranda.
++Skill: Sledge Hammer (Skill Max: 25 seconds; Attack Speed Decreased; 4x Attack).
-Golden Week Special Revival Event "Summoned Beast Slumbering Beneath the Earth".
+April 30th~May 7th (Every Day Revival Event).

Holy Sledge Hammer Champion's Challenge:
-Platinum Heavy Armour Miranda
+Skill: Sledge Hammer (25 seconds; Attack Speed Decreased; Attack 4x).
+AW Skill: Jet Hammer (x Seconds; Attack Speed Decreased; Attack yx; Self-Paralysis after Skill Expires).
+Ability: Heavy Armour Class Attack +7% By Being a Deployment Member.

Proud Holy Sledge Hammer Champion (20/1) (誇り高き聖鎚闘士):
Miranda (, 100 first drop)
Story:
(beginning)

Swift Red Armour (25/2) (迅速なる赤鎧):
Miranda (), Silver Archer Soma (), Iron Heavy (x2)
Story:
(beginning)

Sorrowful Spirits (30/3) (哀しみの亡霊):
Miranda (), Silver Rogue Cecily (), Silver Heavy Bernard (), Bronze Heavy Russel (x2)
Story:
(beginning)

Iron Wall Formation (40/5) (鉄壁の陣形):
Miranda (), Silver Soldier Gustav (), Silver Pirate Velotte (), Magic Crystal (x2)
Story:
(beginning)

Magic and Armour (55/7) (魔法と鎧):
Miranda (), Silver Healer Alyssa (), Silver Gunner Persis (), Platinum Armour ()
Story:
(beginning)

(90/12) ():
Miranda (100), Silver Witch Calliope (), Silver Valkyrie Mischa (), Platinum Fairy ()
Story:
(beginning)

Revival Event "Summoned Beast Slumbering Beneath the Earth":
-April 30th~May 7th 10:00 (All Week Daily Revival Event).
-Platinum Summoner Sorano
+Skill: Efreet (5/5: 30 seconds; summons Efreet.)
+Trading Post: 150 Revival Crystals (First Copy); 100 Revival Crystals
+Cost Reduction %x2 (100%, 100%, 50%, 50%, 50%).

Maps:
Summoner (20/1) (サモナー):
Beer (40%), Wine (20%), Revival Crystal ()
Story:
(beginning)
Sorano: "Geez, what is this place!? It's so murky, and......"
Sorano: "I don't need to be in this kind of place......! I'm out of here!"
Sorano: "...... Huh? Which way did I come from?"
Monster: "A human in this kind of place!? I've got you!"
Sorano: "Hii, a m-monster!? What should I do......? Someone help!"
Anna: "Prince, there's a girl over there! Let's help her!"
(end)
Sorano: "Geez, why didn't you come earlier!? Wasn't I helpless!? You good-for-nothing!"
Anna: "We help her, and then she speaks to us so rudely. By the way, what were you doing in this sort of place?"
Sorano: "Who cares about that? Bring me out of here at once!"

Sorano Introduction:
Sorano: "By the way, I forgot to thank you. Thanks for helping me earlier."
Sorano: "I'm the summoner Sorano. Were you also searching for summoned beasts in that sort of place?"
Sorano: "Ehh, there was someone who saw a little girl entering a cave, and they asked you to go help her?"
Sorano: "Hmm, I wonder who the little girl was? Hey, you're not talking about me, are you......?"
Sorano: "I-in what way do I look like a kid!? No matter how you look at it, I'm a fine lady!"
Sorano: "Well, whatever. Everything is in the hands of the goddess.
Sorano: "Hey, help me look for my summoned beast."
Sorano: "We summoners use summoned beasts, and can borrow their powers."
Sorano: "In order to become an independent summoner, obtaining a summoned beasts is an essential requisite."
Sorano: "So, please! If you can find me a summoned beast, I'll join your party!"

Path to Den (50/1) (魔窟への道):
Phyllis (10%), Leo (50%x2), Russel (50%), Revival Crystal ()
Story:
(beginning)
Sorano: "Finally, let's begin looking for a summoned beast. Well then, follow my lead!"
Anna: "Ahh, please don't go ahead by yourself. There may be monsters lurking about."
Sorano: "Ehh!? Making a girl go first!? You're so cruel!"
(end)
Anna: "Now then, let's proceed. Up ahead is the monster's area. So please be extremely careful."
Aegis: "...... Are you listening? Up head has been filled with the monster's miasma that will restrict your powers."
Aegis: "They seem to be laying some kind of trap...... So take heed."

Earth Fountain (50/3) (地底の聖泉) (Gimmick: No Healers):
Silver Fairy (60%x2), Gold Fairy (30%), Platinum Fairy (20%), Black Fairy (5%), Revival Crystal III (x2)
Story:
(beginning)
Sorano: "What is this place? I have a very bad feeling..."
Aegis: "The power of healing is being obstructed in there. It looks like your healers can't heal your wounded party members."
Anna: "Understood! Prince, you can't deploy healers, or anyone whose role is to heal in here."
Anna: "Let's fight with either ranged attacks so we don't have fight from the front, or fight while retreating and replacing our front line."

Earth Fountain Extreme (60/5) (聖泉 極級)(Gimmick: No Healers):
Gold Fairy (60%x2), Platinum Fairy (30%), Black Fairy (15%), Rainbow Fairy (3%)
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "There's a fresh batch of enemy troops. The power of our healers is still being obstructed. Please be careful."

Dark Tomb (50/3) (暗闇の墓標) (Gimmick: Deployment Cost Won't Regenerate):
Daniella (10%), Lean (10%), Bouquet (40%x3), Revival Crystal III (x2)
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "Are these...... graves? Quiet, isn't it. Almost as if time stopped......"
Aegis: "Please be careful. That silence is the silence of the netherworld that gnaws at the living."
Aegis: "It will sap away your will to fight, and your will to live."
Anna: "Prince! It seems as if our sortie cost won't recover as time passes here. Please choose who you deploy with care."

Dark Tomb Extreme (60/5) (墓標 極級)(Gimmick: Deployment Cost Won't Regenerate):
Ruby (60%), Crystal (100%), Diamond (50%), Magic Crystal II (20%x2)

Strong Oni Invasion (50/3) (強鬼の襲来) (Gimmick: Monster Movement Increased):
Metal (EXP) Bucket (5), Elaine (10),Als (50), Wilfred (50)
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "The monsters have started to approach. According to the report, the pace of their march seems to be faster than usual."
Aegis: "Here, the actions of the monsters have been invigorated. The enemy's movement speed has also become faster."
Sorano: "Wah, they're already here! Do something quick!"

Strong Oni Invasion Extreme (60/5) (強鬼 極級)(Gimmick: Monster Movement Increased):
Wine (100), Brandy (50), Millennium Wine (20), Magic Crystal II (60x2), Revival Crystal III (x2)
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "The monsters' movements have become even quicker. Prince, please be careful. You must be on your toes."

Crossroads of Fate (50/3) (運命の岐路) (Gimmick: Monster Defence Strengthened):
Metal (EXP) Bucket (5), Gold Bucket (60x3)
Story:
(beginning)
Sorano: "Whew...... we've gotten pretty deep, haven't we? Somehow, the air feels foreboding. Well, it might just be my imagination, though......"
Aegis: "It's not your imagination. Due to the thick miasma, the monsters' guard has been strengthened. Their physical defence has been raised, so be careful."

Crossroads of Fate Extreme (60/5) (運命 極級) (Gimmick: Monster Defence Strengthened):
Metal (EXP) Bucket (10), Gold Bucket (60x4)
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "In this place, the monsters' physical defences have been raised, so caution is necessary.

Fire Beast (50/3) (炎獣) (Gimmick: Gradual HP Damage [small]):
Harissa (10), Funes (10), Metal (EXP) Bucket (5)
Story:
(beginning)
Sorano: "Finally! We're here!"
Anna: "Such an intense heat. Is the summoned beast in here?"
Sorano: "Yep. Now then, please answer to my call."
Sorano: "Come forth, summoned beast of fire: Efreet!"
(Efreet appears)
Sorano: "It came! That guy's Efreet."
(during battle)
Sorano: "Huh? Monsters have also started to come out...... I didn't call for you guys! Go away!"
Anna: "Prince, this severe heat will drain the strength of our soldiers. Please be careful."
(end)
Sorano: "Yay! Thanks to this, I'm now independent! Well, the summoned beast was also safely obtained. As I promised, I'll lend my power to you guys."

Fire Beast Extreme (60/5) (炎獣 極級) (Gimmick: Gradual HP Damage [large]):
Magic Crystal III (100), Millennium Wine (20), Diamond (20), Revival Crystal II (x4)
Story:
(beginning)
Sorano: "The flame's strength is intensifying......? Not good, we should get out of here. We'll be in trouble if we stick around."
(end)
Sorano: "That's quite the outbreak of summoned beasts......"
Sorano: "But for you to defeat them like this. Just what kind of people are you?"
Seriously?! This means 2 events and both of them is farming event (1 unit farming and 1 revival crystal farming)

What the heck?! Which one I should focus! I wanna Sorano but the Plat HA looks so GOOD!!!

PS : I still at my work place (working mode), waiting for moment to play it!

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I finally beat the very last extreme mission for Sorano's event. It took 3 tries to sort out my deployment order and combat against the black goblin archers. My MVP is Olivia and today is the day I consider her a broken, cheat character. No longer will I undervalue her compared to other black units.

Jelius' skill 5/5 after one try today. Now if only I can complete the mission on the weekend for the skill awakening fairy. :(
i am also finished with all the map. However my MVP is Black Iris.

Now i knew why people keep telling me how Black Iris is a OP unit. With her skill activated, even Prince could tank the Super Saiyan Cyclops.

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I assumed the last Sorano map is the best to farm?

arisato minato

Reputation score

I assumed the last Sorano map is the best to farm?
Hell no. That last map is the worst place to farm.

The best place to farm is like mentioned above, the map with all fairy drop.

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Silver Fairy (60%x2), Gold Fairy (30%), Platinum Fairy (20%), Black Fairy (5%), Revival Crystal III (x2)

This one I assume right? It's so weird to have the best farm be just one of the beginning maps. Thanks though.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

adding more info for pettite
Earth Fountain Extreme (60/5) (聖泉 極級)(Gimmick: No Healers): 2x 3 Revival crystal
again this only in 1 try.... i'm trying to clear each map 1x for SC

Until we got the drop rate % on revival crystal, we don't know which map is best for revival.
As you see those 3 stam map can drop 6 crystal so 1 stam = 2 crystal this is better than last map 4x 2crystal (5 stam = 8 crystal / 1 stam = 1.6 crystal)

arisato minato

Reputation score

This one I assume right? It's so weird to have the best farm be just one of the beginning maps. Thanks though.
Because the developer fix the last map and make it into living hell with medium damage over time, 3 Efreet and a Super Saiyan Cyclop that can near cripple my 575 defend, 2700 hp Anya.

btw: More info for Petite

Last map (90/12) map drop x2 Platinum fairy.
And freaking new event make me regret my decision to AW Anya skill, Miranda decent attack speed + x5 attack power can two shot my Anya even with two healers.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Last map (90/12)
千年戦争アイギス 聖槌闘士の挑戦:鎧の軍勢 ☆3 (金+プリンセス)

Farmed too many Mirandas during the making of this video ._.
While 4 witch is needed, they do not have to be minimal cost.
Skill level on 2 of them is important. (Chloris especially)

You can use 3 if higher rarity/damage.

Note 1: 3 Free Deployment point at all time.
Note 2: The bronze units to slow down the enemy is necessary. (For adjusting enemy movement order)

MVP: Riria - (Any high level princess will do)

Music: Tsubasa Chronicles - Aikoi

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Mewwy:
If you're after revival crystals, then the last map is the best map to farm. I got 4 Revival Crystal II to drop from it from my first and only trip back there to have my revenge for the awful movie sequence during my original visit that was like the one from "Aliens" where all of the space marines were dying miserably. That map was the reason I farmed Claudia to skill max during her event, and as I expected, my CC70 Claudia completely wrecked the top lane without letting hardly anything trickle down to Lilia who curb stomped everything else, though I did have Karma swoop in front of her; I didn't want Noel to get killed by the dark elf mages, since she was deployed after Lilia.

Fire Beast Extreme:
Stamina: 1.6; Charisma: 0.1333
Earth Fountain Extreme:
Stamina: 1.2; Charisma: 0.1

Since I already have Sorano at max, and the only thing I care about revival-wise is Noel, Marie, and Time Fairies (maybe Echidna), I think I'm also going to stick with the Earth Fountain Extreme map.

EDIT:
AW Garrett's Skill in action:

I'm curious about how Berenice's skill functions. Personally, I'm not too impressed with either her or Jelius's Gigant Armour AW Skill offerings. 20 seconds is much too short for what I need these two for...

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder if anyone notice that Miranda the new HA platinum.....
Don't have def+ from the affection bonus (hp / atk).
This actualy make me have 2nd though whether is good to get her or not compared with sorano at least we all know that summon is great

PS: i don't mind an atk type HA, but if the base def is low T_T..... dunno what to say (need at least 400 base def so with prince it become somewhere around 470 so they can take low dmg from medium unit (most med unit hit 500) + no not max aw stat i don't have the resource to max lvl aw -.-)

Last edited:

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oooh two farming maps. Gotta pick my poison respobsibly

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I can totally use Miranda to buff my Dina's damage even further~

Btw is... is that you, Char, in that red armor?! xD

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe with AW Bernice and AW Miranda I should do some ultimate HA group? ;D Would be so fun!

Also: I would appreciate any info about Bernice. Looks like it might worth changing her skill.

This week will be crazy. I want them both ;< But I might grab just one copy of Miranda for my collector satiscaftion. I have AW Bernice, Maribelle -4/4 and if I ever need more tank girls I always can use Anya or Cornelia...

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2 videos that help me Clear (2 most annoying maps) all Sorano's map

Last map gave me 3-4 Crystal II. Seems it not 100%, but quite high enough

Last edited:

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I never learn, Gacha is a cruel temptress.

Got nothing but a slew of silvers then suddenly a black void of awesomeness, is this it? could it be the new Black Mage with the awesome chance up.

Nah get fucked have the black Pegasus one of the most useless Blacks to exist, GG, no reroll, thanks for the crystals totally not rigged :p :) :p :)

At least its one less black to my collection now I just need,

Dark Knight
Mage
HA Dine (Big Sister)
Vampire Hunter
Shaman

I would have preferred another Despina over anything that wasn't the HA DK or mage....

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

969 kills. Nagi is really good on her own when she has her buff up. She eventually died because Liana's skill was on cooldown and Sedis' skill's duration was over. This caused her to die to the wave around 850 enemies. I probably could have done better if Nagi and Saki were higher levels. Thankfully, there's a month to do this so I might eventually get it cleared. I'm not sure if higher levels for Saki and Nagi will help much because of their stat growth.

Last edited:

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh got Adelle on the SP gacha.

ieyasu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I never learn, Gacha is a cruel temptress.

Got nothing but a slew of silvers then suddenly a black void of awesomeness, is this it? could it be the new Black Mage with the awesome chance up.

Nah get fucked have the black Pegasus one of the most useless Blacks to exist, GG, no reroll, thanks for the crystals totally not rigged :p :) :p :)

At least its one less black to my collection now I just need,

Dark Knight
Mage
HA Dine (Big Sister)
Vampire Hunter
Shaman

I would have preferred another Despina over anything that wasn't the HA DK or mage....

Got her on the third roll. However, everything after her was silver poop.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone know how I can get a bitcash ex code for the campaign? I want it for another game.