What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Asking the same question except i got tons of bandit and thief... what to do with them >.<

Still can't 3 star the last Sandra map (2 star sandra just had to die before i can kill the last demon).
Using this strat:

except i dont have aw Claire (aw spica replacement) + Luciele (used nagi -.- and yes i know physical not great in there).
I already put another ninja on that empty spot to help sniping, still problem not enuff dmg.
No magic fencer.
All demon have high magic resistance so you should use physical ranged unit instead. Artemis would work wonder since they have bonus again flying unit.
AW 70 Janna and a healer on the bottom area can be used to provide supporting fire as well as clear up the Demon that circle around that place.

I also used rear tactician Shuuka for her attack buff.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still can't 3 star the last Sandra map (2 star sandra just had to die before i can kill the last demon).
Using this strat:

except i dont have aw Claire (aw spica replacement) + Luciele (used nagi -.- and yes i know physical not great in there).
I already put another ninja on that empty spot to help sniping, still problem not enuff dmg.
No magic fencer.
Try this one: It took me a few times to complete it because you should make sure when he is using Sandra skill and on how many flying demons. Also, because I am just dumb and forgot obvious things (like "switch Claire with mage, lul"). Instead of angel I've used Cornelia but probably any dueler will do.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah the reason i mention physical is not that great is because the map itself have 1/2 atk power gimmick.
This make it harder to bypass the enemy def specialy red daemon have 350 def and the last black 1 have 800 def.
Yes i understand they have high MR, but MR reduction is by %.

and the only Aw so far is aria + spica =P catching up bit by bit the map still challenging

@Anelai
Thanks for that video, but i don't have mehlis :( and the range up is the keypoint there.
For some reason i wanna try puting sorano at the bottom left part and just nuke the dmg as much possible since smn have a big aoe range and high atk (the atk range itself kinda small)

PS: dam that last star is 1 SC + rainbow fairy I want it T_T

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Asking the same question except i got tons of bandit and thief... what to do with them >.<

Using this strat:

No magic fencer.
Ninjas on a half atk map will do only chip dmg, not efficient at all. Try deploying a Mage left of Pupuru, a witch instead of Claire and another Mage instead of Spica. Place Spika in Nenya's spot.
If u have Shamans or Bishops, use them instead of mage and witches so u can switch to heal the one-shot attack from the first flying waves.

The skill timings, Eden and last boss tank is the same.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for all idea and after researching more and more Finaly able to 3 star it.
I still use the video i posted as refference, but i change some more.
the bottom left ranged i change with sorano, i change the position between spica and claire (cuz spica AW claire not and AW dealt xtra dmg to flyer).
I still use nagi for lucielle replacement cuz i dont have her. (unless u think a lvl 5 Luciele with 1/10 skill is good replacement *shiver*)
the only differece is during the last daemon rush i put more of those plant from druid and dummy unit to take 1 hit from the last black daemon. slowing him down abit, well finaly able to 3 star this way :cool: and YES!! rainbow fairy nagi skill 7-->8 (total 2 try)

PS: some video used alchemist and those flyer drop down soo fast >.<

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fed 4 copies of Ling in one go and got -1 cost and +2 skill. I think she's as bad as Rita for synthesizing. I was hoping to get her to -2 cost, but it doesn't matter much since I don't plan to use her. I'm just more curious about what they'll do with Gina since mine has 5/5 skill. If they give her a good AW skill, then I might be tempted to use her again.

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi everyone, i've been farming orbs but now im kinda confused on priority to AW so which would you think are more important?

-Pirates: Monica, Rachel
-Dancer: Marney
-Vampire hunter: Fran
-Soldiers: Jerome, Katie, Aria
-Heavy Armor: Berenice, Julius, Dina
-Valkyrie: Carry, Emiria, Tethys
-Bandit: Imeria
-Witches: Cloris, Belinda, Despia
-Ninjas: Hien, Azami
-Healer: Liana
-Princess: Sherry, Themis, Dorothy (Is she princess or just special unit?)
-Wizards: Silas, Grania (Garania?), Odette
-Archer: Spica (low priority? i already use nanaly+clare)
-Magic Fencer: Anemone (that's her name or my translator broke again? also low priority if i plan to use Sandra?)
-Other: Matsuri(tactician), Elva(black knigth), Sakuya(samurai), Shiho(maiden), Jeanne(Canon), Viyella(Sailor), Chloe(Angel)

Those are all the units i use on my teams so most are already or almost max level.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi everyone, i've been farming orbs but now im kinda confused on priority to AW so which would you think are more important?

-Pirates: Monica, Rachel
-Dancer: Marney
-Vampire hunter: Fran
-Soldiers: Jerome, Katie, Aria
-Heavy Armor: Berenice, Julius, Dina
-Valkyrie: Carry, Emiria, Tethys
-Bandit: Imeria
-Witches: Cloris, Belinda, Despia
-Ninjas: Hien, Azami
-Healer: Liana
-Princess: Sherry, Themis, Dorothy (Is she princess or just special unit?)
-Wizards: Silas, Grania (Garania?), Odette
-Archer: Spica (low priority? i already use nanaly+clare)
-Magic Fencer: Anemone (that's her name or my translator broke again? also low priority if i plan to use Sandra?)
-Other: Matsuri(tactician), Elva(black knigth), Sakuya(samurai), Shiho(maiden), Jeanne(Canon), Viyella(Sailor), Chloe(Angel)

Those are all the units i use on my teams so most are already or almost max level.
If this is your first AW, then Liana, don't even think about it. Range up + passive regen + max heal on deploy + status time reduction will make your life a lot easier.

After that it depends on your team and what u like. Aria is a good option, 2% extra atk for all is nice and u will be carrying her to most maps anyway.

Spica AW is extra attack % for all archers, I would use Spica+Nanaly rather than Nanaly+Claire.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Isnt' the regen come from skill awakening ? (40hp / 0.5sec)

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If this is your first AW, then Liana, don't even think about it. Range up + passive regen + max heal on deploy + status time reduction will make your life a lot easier.

After that it depends on your team and what u like. Aria is a good option, 2% extra atk for all is nice and u will be carrying her to most maps anyway.

Spica AW is extra attack % for all archers, I would use Spica+Nanaly rather than Nanaly+Claire.
Not first; Nanaly, Claire, and Iris were my first AW. Maybe Liana goes to my top 5 for AW, i actually believed it as only range up+status time reduction for some reason.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not first; Nanaly, Claire, and Iris were my first AW. Maybe Liana goes to my top 5 for AW, i actually believed it as only range up+status time reduction for some reason.
Yeah, sorry for putting all things together. The AW gives her instant heal on deploy and status reduction. But then u can skill aw her for the regen. Those combined with her usual range up, is very nice.

But if u already have Iris then Liana is not top priority. Go for a duelist/princess or a mage imho.

BTW, I don't know why people like Claire more than Spica, they are both equally cute (in my scale) and I find Spica more powerful except on the rare occasions when her low hp is a game stopper. Spica is even easier to get... the results on the survey Petite linked really surprised me :S

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wouldn't say Spica is easier to get. People sometimes have to wait for her to be in the trading post to obtain her. There were many months where I couldn't obtain her because she wasn't available. It was only a few months ago where I got Spica because I couldn't get her the previous time she was in the trading post. It was much easier to get her recently because I've bought sacred crystals from time to time, but not as much as others. If I never bought sacred crystals then I would have to carefully spend my magic crystals and have a much harder time deciding between trading post units or awakening fairies.

Before the serial codes expiring, everyone had easy access to Claire. Because she was readily available, everyone (who does not have better units) raised her and has some sort of attachment to using her.

I don't really like Claire's concept, but I use her because she's the archer that I always had access to.

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, sorry for putting all things together. The AW gives her instant heal on deploy and status reduction. But then u can skill aw her for the regen. Those combined with her usual range up, is very nice.

But if u already have Iris then Liana is not top priority. Go for a duelist/princess or a mage imho.

BTW, I don't know why people like Claire more than Spica, they are both equally cute (in my scale) and I find Spica more powerful except on the rare occasions when her low hp is a game stopper. Spica is even easier to get... the results on the survey Petite linked really surprised me :S
I wouldn't say Spica is easier to get. People sometimes have to wait for her to be in the trading post to obtain her. There were many months where I couldn't obtain her because she wasn't available. It was only a few months ago where I got Spica because I couldn't get her the previous time she was in the trading post. It was much easier to get her recently because I've bought sacred crystals from time to time, but not as much as others. If I never bought sacred crystals then I would have to carefully spend my magic crystals and have a much harder time deciding between trading post units or awakening fairies.

Before the serial codes expiring, everyone had easy access to Claire. Because she was readily available, everyone (who does not have better units) raised her and has some sort of attachment to using her.

I don't really like Claire's concept, but I use her because she's the archer that I always had access to.
I use Claire because a) Unavailable Spica on post b) Serial code+events +summons gave enough copies for min cost 4/5 skill

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nereid I think its best to go for awakening units that will help you beat current events and then after that anyone with gold get and finally witches so you can beat magic war to open up the ability to farm black fairies from challenge maps

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

nereid I think its best to go for awakening units that will help you beat current events and then after that anyone with gold get and finally witches so you can beat magic war to open up the ability to farm black fairies from challenge maps
But i already completed current events and can farm black fairies from challenges so... then?

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I use both Claire and Spica. for now, Claire on skill does more dps than Spica on skill (both are AW) but I still prefer Spica (cutier, and less cost).
On the other hand there were few sitiuations where I had to use Claire instead of Spica - for one, because I needed her skill fast after deploideploying, second, because I needed skill and then again skill soon after first one, and for third - because Spica with her low hp couldntcouldn't survive. Although both have their uses and I love the m both the same.

And I jus ADORE Claire new AW sprite. (Her CC sprite is a crap imo)

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I also use both of them. Spica is my main Artemis who always get deploy first while Claire deploy second in order to support Spica and sometime acting as bait to draw enemies away from the frail Elven Archer.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So u mostly joined when Claire was a in a gift code. Interesting.
When I joined there was no archer aside from the silvers and missed Spica on the gold rush for being to weak yet... so Spica on the trading post was like a god send.

Now I have 3 copies of Claire, 2 of Bella and 2 of Stray, plus min cost Xiao and a lot of Ritas :p but lack the silver archers to properly feed/aw any of those T_T

8 copies of Rin fed... skill 6 -> 7 cost -3 -> -4 ..... 25% my ass, as a developer myself I can't understand how aegis random is so broken.....

Last edited:

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Praise RNG
May it *bless* you always

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now that ling revival ended, i wonder who's the next revival unit (or break time T_T)
Personaly i wish they put up Noel again, since i really want that +10% gold.
And.... I just notice all these time i don't have a mage >.< the only mage i use now is Valerie 50CC41 CR-2, kinda surprise i was able to manage to clear event map like this (specialy youkai subjugation still on 955 kill and given up).
O well at least i had Sorano now so i'm still A-ok