What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

boukyaku

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

AW orb.... got plenty stocked during gold rush / and can farm them
Aw fairy.... still imposible to complete that map T_T 2 aw unit so far (aria / spica)
gold.... got tons of them from monday ex... gotta said is pretty easy to earn. (200k-250k)
Rainbow fairy for max skill lvl..... someone please just shot me all these rng killing me.

I really WISH!!... you don't need max skill lvl to aw skill even though you get weaker version of the skill itself.
And again the skill fairy itself already problem for me wonder if they will put them in some event prize like subjugation .

I'm a free player myself i think i started somewhere in january but quit in less than 1 week. Played again somewhere in Liana event cuz friend nogging me (so thats around february i started).
That skill AW feature, i hope they tuned it down just aw unit pre-req and give skill fairy bonus from event map or subjugation prize

PS: Still have Liana lvl 1 @ 21 cost :p should i lvl her ? :D
Ha, I also quit after a week. After 3-starring enough maps to go on a premium rolling spree I ended up getting a bunch of SC (over half were BANDITS) and one gold,

I decided I didn't want to deal this this rigged "RNG" trolling any longer :p.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Level her up if you need her utility, if not then focus on other units you will find to be useful. It might be a good idea to raise her from time to time when you have the resources since you'll never know when she is extremely useful.

The Youkai parade subjugation event proves that it's good idea to have some utility units ready in order to clear them easily. That event alone is going to make me raise Fedora's skill when I get the chance because I want the range extension to have a far enough reach to the very bottom lane. You can never have enough utility and I have Sedis, Fedora (sort-of), Iris, Liana, and Echidna all leveled up and ready to use. I will still wait on raising Ether, because I'm hoping they would make an event Priest Warrior one day.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, at 24 cost she can't be your main healer. Gold Iris is very solid and Shidis (Sedis) too. Lvl her with spare resources, a black unit is expensive and u will be dead before deploying her on a lot of maps without a cheaper one.

Don't mix up things, the broken random has nothing to do with gatcha. Gatcha (catcha, roll, summon, whatever) is no surprise, you have a 3% of a black and 10% of a plat, getting crap is the expected outcome even if the random were perfectly balanced.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm hoping they would make an event Priest Warrior one day.
I 2nd this greatly
Since they still havent made any event templar yet + well ether is more defensive than atk oriented healer *wish i have flamel* or the gold 1 forgot her name.
I really like how templar are like low cost healer with great survival *can also just use skill and basicaly tank while self heal*, but there still no event unit on them yet :( . If it pop soo going to focus geting max CR / 8+ skill on them

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I decided to think about Gina's AW skill and I think I might awaken her just for her AW skill if it still has the attack speed buff. Increased attack speed, 1.5x attack, 3x HP, and 15% chance to do piercing damage seems really good. Combined that with a dancer and she'll do at least 1k damage per attack, while patching up her low defense. I would really use her against bosses if it's possible to kill them within the duration of her buff. She can also be a lightning-rod that can absorb a lot of damage, and she's low-cost too.

That is if they don't shorten the duration of the skill, increase the CT, or make it one-time use. I'm going to hope they don't give it any downsides. Don't disappoint me Aegis. I probably expect her AW skill to lose the attack speed buff. :(

edit:
3x HP will definitely help in the Giants challenge quests.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Today mark my 1 year anniversary of playing Aigis.

The 1st team is my A team for event map.

The 2nd team is for all daily quest

The 3rd team is for story mission Oasis crisis and last story mission farming.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Those are really nice unit, although i wanna ask stuff like... are you free player or not ? cuz geting 19 CC liana.... did you saved that much SC all the time ?

12 cost katie.... (time fairy?)

Not sure i can get that high in just 1 yr time, but well gonna just take it easy as long i'm able to clear all event map (kinda given up on farming / collection event for max CR/ skill)

arisato minato

Reputation score

Those are really nice unit, although i wanna ask stuff like... are you free player or not ? cuz geting 19 CC liana.... did you saved that much SC all the time ?

12 cost katie.... (time fairy?)

Not sure i can get that high in just 1 yr time, but well gonna just take it easy as long i'm able to clear all event map (kinda given up on farming / collection event for max CR/ skill)
Mostly freebie. The only time i spent money on Aigis was for 10 crystal for Claudia event ( need to get to 800 fang because i was stupid and roll two premium which netted me nothing but silver units.).

After that I save all the crystal i got from map and gift. You would be surprised at how many goddess crystal you can get from event. I remember Fruit still have 60 crystals left after buying all the slot extend and a second barrack and he is a free player as well.

12 cost Katie is due to her other copy from Anna event.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance Spoiler on the 21st:
Contents:
-Majin Advent Mission "Hellfire Aamon" (炎獄のアモン) Begins.
+Sat-Sun Daily Mission Between May 23rd at 0:00~June 14th at 23:59.
+Majin Difficulty that Surpasses God-tier Difficulty.
+Collect All Drop Items for Completion Reward: Black Armour (5K EXP)
Other:
-Monk Skill AW
-Apology Crystal for Serial Code, where it rarely won't work.

Majin Advent Banner:

Monk AW Skill:
Gold Monk Gina:
Pump-up: During Skill, Gina HPx3; Attack 1.5x. Gina can gain 5k+ HP from this.

Platinum Monk Ling:
Qigong Rasenha (Life Energy Spiral Rupture): Raises attack speed and gives her an AoE attack against nearby land enemies.

Animation of Ling's AW Skill:

How to Pump-Up Gina and other Dogs:

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

Harder than hard. So it is : ..... GO NAGAI HARD.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So if what i think is correct.
Weekend daily have a new map (not revival), where if you finish completion (get all drop) you will get a black armour that 5k exp with fairy it become 40k exp.
Dam have conflicted feeling on this now making me want to lvl that lvl 1 21 cost liana :p

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am assuming this black armor works the same as platinum one - It just gives amount of exp which could be multiplied with fairies. Means it can be used for example with 3x Joker Fairies to feed Kaguya giving her 40k EXP.
Do you agree with me?

@Arisato: Happy anniversary! I didn't know you are playing just month longer than me. And I am not even close to have so many AW girls. That's probably RNG fault. RNG is a bitch.

@Petite: Your link is scary. I have no idea what Japanese meant doing this video for dogs. It is.. disturbing D:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance Spoiler on the 21st:
Contents:
-Majin Advent Mission "Hellfire Aamon" (炎獄のアモン) Begins.
+Sat-Sun Daily Mission Between May 23rd at 0:00~June 14th at 23:59.
+Majin Difficulty that Surpasses God-tier Difficulty.
+Collect All Drop Items for Completion Reward: Black Armour (5K EXP)
Other:
-Monk Skill AW
-Apology Crystal for Serial Code, where it rarely won't work.

Majin Advent Banner:

Monk AW Skill:
Gold Monk Gina:
Pump-up: During Skill, Gina HPx3; Attack 1.5x. Gina can gain 5k+ HP from this.

Platinum Monk Ling:
Qigong Rasenha (Life Energy Spiral Rupture): Raises attack speed and gives her an AoE attack against nearby land enemies.

Animation of Ling's AW Skill:

How to Pump-Up Gina and other Dogs:
Harder than God Tier, About Time... Wait... Some event even far harder at God Tier... Is this BROKEN?!

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I decided to think about Gina's AW skill and I think I might awaken her just for her AW skill if it still has the attack speed buff. Increased attack speed, 1.5x attack, 3x HP, and 15% chance to do piercing damage seems really good. Combined that with a dancer and she'll do at least 1k damage per attack, while patching up her low defense. I would really use her against bosses if it's possible to kill them within the duration of her buff. She can also be a lightning-rod that can absorb a lot of damage, and she's low-cost too.

That is if they don't shorten the duration of the skill, increase the CT, or make it one-time use. I'm going to hope they don't give it any downsides. Don't disappoint me Aegis. I probably expect her AW skill to lose the attack speed buff. :(

edit:
3x HP will definitely help in the Giants challenge quests.
1.5x atk, 3x Hp, speed up with the same ct, duration and not a 1-time skill
Do u want a drink and a massage session too? :p

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Holy shit that power creep.

How are droprates for events?

I believe rule of thumb is

6 stam ~ 50%
12 stam ~ 100%

Am I right? What would 2 stam and 3 stam be?

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

would be nice if they finally did a 3x or x5 synthesis event again to help us get stronger to beat these new majin missions. Im kind of running out of space faster than I can cc and feed unit copies too may have to dumb some silver units soon

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think I'm going to ask the most important question here.

Will the new event have a new girl?

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think its just a side event on the weekend only for the new difficulty unlock so probably not? if their is an event girl I think it would be for a separate event on the weekdays seeing as some of us still struggle in god tier maps. having an event girl for something harder than god tier would screw us all over except maybe the people close to lvl 300

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Anelai
Instant level 65 for Sapphires! It's going to be really tempting to use it on Kaguya.

I might use it on Spica for a large damage boost and so she can kill certain easy enemies in one-hit instead of 2. I can also use it on Nagi instead just to save on Black fairies since she's the only Black unit I have not at CC80. It's also so I can go back to Phalanx 2 and be able to have twice the chance to get Platinum fairies. I have far better luck with drops at Phalanx 2 than Phalanx 3.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*dies of happiness due to new difficulty added*

<3

having an event girl for something harder than god tier would screw us all over except maybe the people close to lvl 300
I haven't passed level 200 yet. And both me and Ash should be ready for that difficulty spike.

Hence above is wrong, probably.

Last edited: