What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Anyone got a strategy to just get all the drops from 100/2? Maou doesn't drop anything right?
Here's a gold strategy for all drops. You can ignore all the maou you just need to make sure to catch everything on the other lanes.

There's also another strategy using Sandra if you have her. This one only uses silvers and Sandra. Overall an extremely easy 2 star all drops if that is all you are looking for.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dam i made a mistake and only got 1 star for last map (got all the drop though)
Whats the prize for 29 star ? i can't do 3 star with my current unit
wonder if its worth it to do the map again with that cost (100/2).
Or just leave it be....

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished rough translations for all of the second phase maps of "Maou's Labyrinth". Please click Anya in my signature to read them.

@Altrius:
You get a Spirit Queen, also known as a Joker Fairy for 29 stars. You can use this fairy as a replacement for any type of fairy. Their primary use is that you need them to get a 2x synthesis bonus for Sapphire units. If you don't have any of those in that rarity, then think of them as a plat/black fairy substitute.

KatsuraJun

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How much HP/defense are you guys tanking the Maou with? Imeria is getting oneshot at level 50/40

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gahhhhh......
It actualy worth it to do it costing 100/2 T_T
thinking on how bad my drop on fairy daily ex (80/6) (1 black i already consider it lucky).
Guess i better do it again, at least there chance other fairy drop again..

and thanks for the info

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Got plat can from lv35 level up bonus I think? Acknowledging that they're rare, should I use it to get my Iris from 40-50 or save it for a plat/black unit? Iris being what I'm working on CCing at the moment.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

investing into healers is always good. Remember to use 3 gold fairies with this plat can

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

With Sedis awaken i have completed AW all my main healers : Gold Iris, Black Iris, Liana and Sedis and now my silver mage and healer stock are emptied.

btw: It time to get my revenge on Lian event. I join at the last week of her event so i cannot do much except 3 stars the first map.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

12 revival crystals seems to be the max for last map? I think I'm just going to try for -2 cost on my Lian (I keep pushing her AW back in favor of other units anyway). If she also gets the double chance for cost reduction, that'll be only 200 crystals.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

12 revival crystals seems to be the max for last map? I think I'm just going to try for -2 cost on my Lian (I keep pushing her AW back in favor of other units anyway). If she also gets the double chance for cost reduction, that'll be only 200 crystals.
Duno what is max but these 4 are not 100% for sure.

@Petite, I am preparing screenshots for you <3

@Arisato: gz new awakening! Any idea how I can use my 25 silver rogues? ;D

EDIT:

Petite, I left you PM about Screenshots

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That was a tough mission, but I finally did it. Replacing Imelia for Marie worked better, although I had to use skills at the very right time or Maou will get through. The hardest part of this mission for me is making sure Maou doesn't get below 50% before he reaches Eden. Delaying deployment of Mehlis until a certain time and using Marius' skill an extra time was necessary for me.

I used all the rainbow fairies from this event on Saki and her skill still remains at 4/5. Oh well. :(

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm about to give up on Charlotte somehow the drop rate rng either it was my bad luck or it was low in 1st place.
Finally got my 3rd charlotte and no cr / skill up, so this kind of hit me really hard considering the drop rate.
I also knew charlotte need alot skill up to be useful or else the duration just too low, wonder if i should give up on her and go to Lian before i take anymore damage (in form of chr / stm)
Btw as free player no, not planning to spend SC in this charlotte at all i prefer to spend SC in real farming / item collection event

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Petite, I left you PM about Screenshots
Thank you very much for the screenshots, Anelai! I finished rough translations for all of Lian's event maps. I hope her story was worth the work it took you to screenshot her event. I came pretty close to going over this board's character limit again. Almost thought I would have to remove the Majin Aamon info.

The only issue I had with your screenshots was when you later cropped them down to just the text. I segregate the beginning text, mid-battle text, and ending text, though I'm pretty sure this event only had beginning and end text. If you ever decide to do this for me again for a future revival, be sure to take screens of the whole window so I can see your enemy count and whatever enemy makes an appearance on the field.

@exkale:
Congratulations on your 3-star victory!

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks! I actually enjoyed trying to clear that mission because anything can go wrong easily and I have to pay attention. I did spend a few crystals after realizing how close I was to clearing it, even though it did not pay off in the end. This is the most micromanagement I have done for any mission in a long time and I felt it was worth the crystals (about 4) spent since it was fun. It even got me out of my comfort zone and made me level up Eln so she can kill the blue cyclops a second sooner.

Now I can go back to steam-rolling through missions again and play comfortably until the next event.

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Are they all rush maps? lol

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks! I actually enjoyed trying to clear that mission because anything can go wrong easily and I have to pay attention. I did spend a few crystals after realizing how close I was to clearing it, even though it did not pay off in the end. This is the most micromanagement I have done for any mission in a long time and I felt it was worth the crystals (about 4) spent since it was fun. It even got me out of my comfort zone and made me level up Eln so she can kill the blue cyclops a second sooner.

Now I can go back to steam-rolling through missions again and play comfortably until the next event.
So decided to use all my crystal for space in my barrack and 2 rolls. Get another ninja and this platinum red witch. Is she good? I not even level up that other platinum premium witch (Adelia, I think?), I got.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does lian get the increased synthesis chances like other revival units? thinking of grinding the last map for a bit since it drops archers and my platinum archers need like 8 silvers ones to awaken apparently

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So decided to use all my crystal for space in my barrack and 2 rolls. Get another ninja and this platinum red witch. Is she good? I not even level up that other platinum premium witch (Adelia, I think?), I got.
Figneria and Adelle are pretty much the same pre and post CC, except that they gave Adelle 15% magic resistance to balance her against Figneria's higher base attack.

Their main difference comes after awakening. Figneria's ability shortens the space between attacks so she attacks faster (slightly faster than Yuyu or Nenya), and Adelle increases the HP of all units by 10% if she's on your team.

The main thing Figneria has going for her that you're probably not going to benefit from was that she was a campaign unit twice, so old timers all have a cost-reduced platinum witch that is second in DPS to Despia.

@marcus:
Yes, she does.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll farm at least 2 copies for gauranteed reductions since I want the archers too then. I'll just hope I'll get aisha someday or they'll make another strategist that has better dmg and a less useless skill. I didn't know rear guard strategist attacked twice though kind of makes them comparable to vampire hunters minus the undead dmg and what not

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So for Lian's event, last map or second to last for farming? These drop rates don't look that good. Actually, War of Attrition (40/4) (消耗戦) may be good if I can consistently get 6, right?