What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Thank you very much for the screenshots, Anelai! I finished rough translations for all of Lian's event maps. I hope her story was worth the work it took you to screenshot her event. I came pretty close to going over this board's character limit again. Almost thought I would have to remove the Majin Aamon info.

The only issue I had with your screenshots was when you later cropped them down to just the text. I segregate the beginning text, mid-battle text, and ending text, though I'm pretty sure this event only had beginning and end text. If you ever decide to do this for me again for a future revival, be sure to take screens of the whole window so I can see your enemy count and whatever enemy makes an appearance on the field.
I thank you for taking your time and translating this mostly for me <3 I love to read, almost every story is worth reading (50 shades of gray one of the few exceptions....).

About cropping: I though it will be better for you cropped ;p I will remember it for next time (still some revivals I didnt participate!).

@exkale, gz on your 3star, I did not even started doing it and I might have to skilskip. I still have no angel raised ;/

Btw. Does your stamina refresh on lvl up after 200? (I am not that high yet but I just noticed I dont remember this).

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I feel like I should apologize for completely ignoring the advice to save SCs.

I've rolled 7 times so far.

Got 2 blacks, 1 plat, 3 golds, 1 silver. Probably worth it still I hope...

So how good is 魔女デスピア?

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow! 2 blacks from 7 rolls? That really lucky! 魔女デスピア this is witch Despia (according to my comparision skills), whats the second black? Almost every black is worth having, they are cheat button in the game.

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wow! 2 blacks from 7 rolls? That really lucky! 魔女デスピア this is witch Despia (according to my comparision skills), whats the second black? Almost every black is worth having, they are cheat button in the game.
天馬騎士団長エスタ was my first black.

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score

天馬騎士団長エスタ was my first black.
Esta has some really interesting usage choices provided you can put levels and skill levels into her which may not be readily available for you at the start. However, if you can get her skill awakened she becomes a whirlwind of death.

The first black I ever pulled was way back during Solano's initial event and it was Olivia. Despite her squishiness at the time I forced myself to use her everywhere and I still do haha.

What was your plat that you pulled? For 7 pulls you have some nice rarity rolls. Loads better than my initial 7...

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Esta has some really interesting usage choices provided you can put levels and skill levels into her which may not be readily available for you at the start. However, if you can get her skill awakened she becomes a whirlwind of death.

The first black I ever pulled was way back during Solano's initial event and it was Olivia. Despite her squishiness at the time I forced myself to use her everywhere and I still do haha.

What was your plat that you pulled? For 7 pulls you have some nice rarity rolls. Loads better than my initial 7...
The currently featured plat unit 雷竜騎士エレニア. I like her but I have some mixed feelings on other rolls. I don't actually care if it's black or heck even gold is fine but I want a princess and an archer. Using silver archers almost makes me feel that I might as well be using copper before CC because at least coppers can be CR'd to 5 when typical silver archers cost 9. As for princess it's purely because heavy infantries are annoying me. Still haven't been able to beat castle retake.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The currently featured plat unit 雷竜騎士エレニア. I like her but I have some mixed feelings on other rolls. I don't actually care if it's black or heck even gold is fine but I want a princess and an archer. Using silver archers almost makes me feel that I might as well be using copper before CC because at least coppers can be CR'd to 5 when typical silver archers cost 9. As for princess it's purely because heavy infantries are annoying me. Still haven't been able to beat castle retake.
Hide this before DragonPaladin see D:

Where is he anyway? I hope he did not quit ;<

EDIT:
Ok, I see he 3starred last map so probably just chilling around.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the general rule is that the last maps are better Mewwy and the ones with the highest cost but if you need a specific drop like mages or something also it may be worth it to do a slightly less efficient map. I know I spammed that earth fairy extreme map pretty hard back a couple events ago even though it was less efficient for revival crystals than the last map, I could barely beat the last map anyway all the stupid ifrits.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Millennium War Aegis Official Strategy Conference Room #2
千年戦争アイギス 公式作戦会議室 #2

Serial Code: Sapphire Chrono Witch Lisette
-Slow Magic (1/5 Increases Range by 1.1x, and Slows All Enemies within Range. 1.5x at 5/5).
-Cost: 16-13
-LV65 Stats: 984HP; 343AT; 186DF; 10%MR; 200Range

How to Obtain:
1)
2) Requires a Premium Account (Can Be Purchased with Credit Card or Paypal*).
3) Broadcast Begins at 2015/06/27/20:50~21:00.
4) Watch Video to Apply for Serial Code.

Note: You will be automatically charged each month if you purchase a premium account. Canceling your subscription immediately ends your premium account, so make sure to cancel towards the end of the month, but before the next one (e.g. February 28th).

The last time they did this broadcast, they had additional rewards including a free serial code for the Gold Healer Iris, a Rainbow Fairy, and I think Sacred Crystals. It's been so long that my memory was fuzzy, but other than the free goodies, the conference will have a Q&A session, and spoilers for upcoming content and units (the last one revealed the Black Heavy Dine, Black Ninja Nagi, Silver Archer Kazuha, Black Shaman Kikyou, and so on).

The only thing that annoys me is that this thing is being held late in the month, so I have to purchase a premium account now if I want to take advantage of it. Nicovideo premium didn't seem that great when I tried it last time: still got advertisements, couldn't watch certain video broadcasts due to worthless region control, couldn't upload videos over 100mb, and so on.

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Uh, would people without a prem account be able to just get the serial code from people who watched it? Hard to imagine that they would be able to give away unique codes on a place like that.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uh, would people without a prem account be able to just get the serial code from people who watched it? Hard to imagine that they would be able to give away unique codes on a place like that.
Lisette is unique. They send her code to your e-mail afterwards. The serial code for the Gold Healer Iris was a free serial code that was given after the commenters and staff satisfied specific goals (i.e. 200,000 comments, staff member getting 3-stars after doing a doing a certain map, and so on).

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Isn't this the same 1 as before somewhere in february ?
If i remember correctly it was during Liana event, when i started aigis myself.
+ i also remember alot ppl have complain about how she was soo weak since no awakening yet during that time

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I dont know if its Uber Insane luck or not, but Thus far, the Black Fairy from the Last map of the revival has dropped all but 2 or the times I've run the map. Like...dood. Thats more consistent than the Daily map O.O

ieyasu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I dont know if its Uber Insane luck or not, but Thus far, the Black Fairy from the Last map of the revival has dropped all but 2 or the times I've run the map. Like...dood. Thats more consistent than the Daily map O.O
There was a wise saying from some guy, "Abuse it to death!"

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think the general rule is that the last maps are better Mewwy and the ones with the highest cost but if you need a specific drop like mages or something also it may be worth it to do a slightly less efficient map. I know I spammed that earth fairy extreme map pretty hard back a couple events ago even though it was less efficient for revival crystals than the last map, I could barely beat the last map anyway all the stupid ifrits.
ughhh, 8 stamina for like 12 crystals.

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I am gonna scream like a girl

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Congrats, you lucky bastard. A good black-rarity as well.

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If I have the Black Strategist Aisha there is no point farming this event for the plat strategist yeah?

Need monday to come round so I can Farm some money have my Aisha at 5/5 skill and I want to AW for Meteor Shower of doom.

I have over 50 free sacred crystals just sitting there waiting to be used the next time that Black Mage comes around the gacha, I think Aegis is about the only game that gives you this much Pay money for free its what keeps me playing a lot of the time.

Also Dark Elf avenger revival when? need me some brown elves.

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Dat Desupia, congrats.