What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

You'll still want to CC Jerome. He has very good stats compared to the gold soldiers. At CC70, he has 443 attack and 282 defense. CC60 Katie's stats are 299 attack and 295 defense while Aria's stats are 437 attack and 226 defense. Even at 14 cost, a high level Jerome is well worth that cost because he's tanky enough to handle easy to moderate threats without problems and has an attack high enough to sweep through waves of minor threats. The difference between 226 defense and 295 is a lot and can make a difference in some missions.

Also, be glad you got good units to start with! Don't neglect good male units even if you want to use only female units.

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You'll still want to CC Jerome. He has very good stats compared to the gold soldiers. At CC70, he has 443 attack and 282 defense. CC60 Katie's stats are 299 attack and 295 defense while Aria's stats are 437 attack and 226 defense. Even at 14 cost, a high level Jerome is well worth that cost because he's tanky enough to handle easy to moderate threats without problems and has an attack high enough to sweep through waves of minor threats. The difference between 226 defense and 295 is a lot and can make a difference in some missions.

Also, be glad you got good units to start with! Don't neglect good male units even if you want to use only female units.
That's true enough. To begin with it's probably miraculous that I only got 1 silver among 8 rolls. Even though half of the golds aren't really something I want to use either.

ShinigamiRikko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got a question about dailies: Is it just for me, or does anyone else have more luck on fairy drops(gold and above) than armor drops? Since I got already around 10 black fairies while no plat armor and both have the same droprate. Same for the gold armor in comparision to gold fairies I can call myself lucky if I get atleast 1 armor per run.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got a question about dailies: Is it just for me, or does anyone else have more luck on fairy drops(gold and above) than armor drops? Since I got already around 10 black fairies while no plat armor and both have the same droprate. Same for the gold armor in comparision to gold fairies I can call myself lucky if I get atleast 1 armor per run.
I myself get 3 tin can for my 5 run (3 runs 80/6 (get 2, 1 run fail because I forget to put my prince with Anna + wrong title) & 2 runs 80/3 (get 1)) today

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit: all these from extreme tier.
My usual average for monday daily (6x run) is 0-2 cans / week (well drop rate is 20%)
Most of my tin can are probably from event map (even now still farming the never drop charlotte -.-)
as for fairy map the drop rate average is (/run) 0-1 plat 0-1 black average (don't ask rainbow fairy those thing is like mirage)

Last edited:

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ahhh. I see what you did there, Aegis-sama. you gave me all those Black fairies from the revival, pretending to be benevolent....

...when in reality you just wanted to savor the pain I feel from having no Soda Cans to use these black fairies with...

you are a cruel mistress, Aegis-sama ._.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if your absolutely not getting a drop or what you think is a abnormally low rate then may want to empty your cache and reopen your browser before playing I think a full cache really can mess up drops for a browser game

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if your absolutely not getting a drop or what you think is a abnormally low rate then may want to empty your cache and reopen your browser before playing I think a full cache really can mess up drops for a browser game
Fail i never get charlotte even i wipe my cache clean and did 4 run for today.
Please don't give me false hope T_T but again i guess it just rng paying trick with me.

On other hand tin cans drop alot got 10 total already so far *charlote only 6 and fail @ combine....* +Edit: 4 silver pirate (no SC recovery used started from begining of event full time)
A simple question, is CR-2 / -3 charlotte worth it since i still dont have magic fencer (as for skill i guess rainbow fairy it no choice)

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fail i never get charlotte even i wipe my cache clean and did 4 run for today.
Please don't give me false hope T_T but again i guess it just rng paying trick with me.
Idk what is psychologically better, to fail 4 attempts to reduce her from -2 to -3 or she never dropping to begin with.....

I really think there is a bug with some characters, it is odd as hell how they get stuck at -2 (which is usually a 50% reduction chance)... 5 attempts on Charlotte and 7 on Shiho some months ago... but they are still at -2.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Idk what is psychologically better, to fail 4 attempts to reduce her from -2 to -3 or she never dropping to begin with.....

I really think there is a bug with some characters, it is odd as hell how they get stuck at -2 (which is usually a 50% reduction chance)... 5 attempts on Charlotte and 7 on Shiho some months ago... but they are still at -2.
Ergh to CR -3 charlotte is 25% chance wasn't it ?
I though the double CR chance only applied to unit from revival crystal or am i wrong here ?
and shiho is ??? still can't remember everyone name yet.

PS: yeah i also failed 2x to CR-3 so far (skill 3/10), and since the drop rate is soo low in 1st place my head hurt -.-
i hope i didn't made a wrong choice of ignoring Lian and go all out on charlotte

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Guys! I found Charlotte! She's just droping in all of MY maps!

did the 50/5 map 5 times now, got her all five times. thats 6 charlottes....

1 from completion reward, 1 from my first run, distraught, I do the 50/5 to try and get Soda cans. instead I get Charlottes (And pirates. she dropped all 4 times too!)

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ergh to CR -3 charlotte is 25% chance wasn't it ?
I though the double CR chance only applied to unit from revival crystal or am i wrong here ?
and shiho is ??? still can't remember everyone name yet.
Wasn't it 100-50-50-25-25? I always forget this stuff :S

Shiho is the first Miko/Shaman introduced, she was revived a while ago.

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey Petite, now that its been a while, how did people feel about the light novels? Were they bad? I heard that some of the character personalities didn't fit, but I'm not exactly sure.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Spoilers for Upcoming Maintenance on the 11th:
-Paula AW Ability "Turn Undead" (1.3x Damage Against Undead-type Units).
-Bishop Skill Awakening.

Paula AW Illustration:

@bladeguy:
The light novels are appropriate reading material for middle school students, or adults that are fine with reading stuff like "Slayers" by Kanzaka Hajime (神坂 一). The first light novel was well-received, and did a good job at making players like Kaguya enough to want to raise her as their loli bride in the game, but the second light novel was uninspired and received poor reviews. The non-original characters from the light novel behaved differently than they did from the game, save for perhaps the silver healer Alyssa, according to WankoP. Not that any of the characters from the game really had a particularly strong personality, and the most out-of-character I've seen of them were from the advertisements, like the ones for the Black Archer Nanaly; Nanaly's lolicon illustrator, , finally made a tweet about Aegis, and how surprised he was at the game's popularity, though he was aware of the advertisements for Nanaly, which he thought were embarrassing.

I haven't read the first volume of the light novel, so I don't have an opinion on it yet. I didn't import the second volume, though I may do so when I order the Fanbook.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Paula's AW ability is a weird one, but waves of mummies beware.

Considering how they tailor upcoming missions to make use of some of the recent event units lately, Paula might prove useful if she becomes awakened. Her skill's duration is the only negative I can think about her since 60 seconds is healing is way too long. Even though I think the duration is too long, she can serve as a back-up healer with an impressive 325 range. The only time I can think where she is good to have is when every other healer's skills are on cooldown and she can fill the gap for a minute while everyone gets their skills ready again. Timing her skill is going to be really important for her so she doesn't do anything for a long time.

I don't really plan on putting priority on raising Paula, but I might raise her one day to fill in a niche where she is good at and to be prepared for upcoming missions. I need to raise every healer I can possibly use~

edit:
I just noticed the edit for the inclusion of Bishop skill awakening. I expected it since this event involves a Bishop. At least it's a chance for me to raise Marius' skill since there was no incentive to do it before. One of the few things I could think of that Bishops can possibly get is either radius increase, faster attack speed/cast speed, status effect recovery, or simultaneous healing. I just hope there's something good for Marius.

Last edited:

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not sure how I feel about Paula's AW ability maybe it'll be useful but considering my Noel is at 36 cost I can't be too picky about Paula.

On a side note, Aisha please stop eating the rainbow fairies you've eaten 12 now and no 5/5...

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll definitely use her in some undead map eventually if fran isnt enough seems like a pretty great awakening

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No complain about paula aw ability here specialy 1.3x dmg is alot.
There actualy plenty of undead map so she can be useful there (vampire also considered as undead right?).
Same goes for her skill the range and healing boost is nice although i probably barely ever click the skill cuz i need her on her mage mode. (maybe when boss appear than i need xtra healer)

And yeah i'm in badly need of mage actualy so i welcome her totally and bai bai Valery you already serve me ever since i started jp aigis (stayed at lvl 42 too :p)

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm so unlucky, It's been a week, but I still get no Charlotte at all. Still can't upgrade my 50CC42 CR-2|3/10 Charlotte

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I decided to ignore Charlotte and got only one copy for my collector vibe.

I already have well raised Hores, she has max cost but I rarely use her anyway. although I hope for her revival someday, some cost reduction would be welcome.
I focused on Lian, she might be garbage now but I like her AW appearance, bonus and class skill.
I am saying this after testing her for the whole weekend thanks to Crow.

And I am already thinking annoy using her with Cornelia, Anya and maybe Bernice AW. Could be fun to watch :D