What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Got my second aw today... Finally upped my healers enough to tank that last volley of valkeries.

Brought a tear to my eyes

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Talking about awaken, i want to ask tip from ppl who had platinum pirate rachel.
Well basicaly after this event + after lving + CC serra i'm planning to awaken 1 more unit, my choice is claire / rachel atm since i dont have mage to awaken iris or paula.
So i just saw video rachel on her awaken skill and totally loved it being that way far ranged and most of all is the duration 3x longer (90s)
Since i still can't do the skill fairy map i was thinking which unit skill should i awaken with the free gift skill fairy we got before and rachel kinda made into my 1st choice for this.

So my question is awaken + focusing geting rachel her awaken skill, will this help me alot during skill fairy map ? i'm still have no idea how to handle that deine though as my only awaken unit is aria / spica / nagi / themis atm, well i should start geting witch to handle deine and after she died i was hoping rachel can kill the rest with her far ranged skill hit
+ or i should awaken skill spica cuz her magic arrow with arher dmg / aspd also really good (specialy i'm abit lacking on magic atk atm)

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think someone said something about skill AW spica melting dine with her arrows so Id recommend AWing claire so you have at least 1 strong physical dmg archer still and then skill AW spica. Alot of these extreme/ god tier maps seem to require 2 awakened archers

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok time to assasinate the golem in 100/2 even though there no drop and doesnt effect the star rating.... it just self proud achievement you killed it !!! (see there even alot video ppl making for killing the thing)

Btw something i find it strange some video showing archer hit that golem but it doesnt retaliate back.
Is it because those unit are out of golem hit range or..... it doesn't hit back unless you actualy kissed him with melee unit
The incomplete mithril golem and the complete mithril golem both have different instant-death multipliers.

Incomplete: 0.1%; Complete: 0.001%

Incomplete:
Assassination (Rogue; Xiao; Minerva; Sybilla): 1%; AW Ability: 0.2% (Bella; Chloris); Ninjutsu: 0.5% (Kagerou; Saki); Master Assassin Class: 0.1%
Complete:
Assassination (Rogue; Xiao; Minerva; Sybilla): 0.01%; AW Ability: 0.002% (Bella; Chloris); Ninjutsu: 0.005% (Kagerou; Saki); Master Assassin Class: 0.001%

The iron golem and complete mithril golem have to lose a certain percentage of their health before they retaliate with their ranged attacks. In the case of the mithril golem, you have to hit it for over 600 damage so it drops below 99% of its total health.

EDIT:
Ancient Weapon Versus Modern Weapon by Sakai:

Mikoto: "Za Warudo! (The World)"
(And now, time flows again...)
Monica: "Ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora!!!"
Eden: "Muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda!!! (Useless, useless)"

Last edited:

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

EDIT:

Mikoto: "Za Warudo! (The World)"
(And now, time flows again...)
Monica: "Ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora!!!"
Eden: "Muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda!!! (Useless, useless)"
Well... okay then...

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good job Petite, that made my day *laughs*

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good job Petite, that made my day *laughs*
Same here!

Glad you didn't quit DragonPaladin. We already lost Fruit, I am happy you are still here! <3

Btw guys, how many crystals do you have? Whats the plan? I am on 1412 but I am not getting more than 1500.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Btw guys, how many crystals do you have? Whats the plan? I am on 1412 but I am not getting more than 1500.
I'm on 1401 ore and still have 11 SC...
I plan to get up to 1450 ore then start farming silver soldier as i'm running out, while aiming 1500 ore.
Just making the skill 10/10 in case in future i want to skill awaken her, cuz the last skill with precious rainbow fairy only 25% chance (while i already wasted 3 rainbow fairy from this event trying spica skill 3->4 and no luck)

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Using aw99 black units as lightning rods like a boss.

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

1291 ores here (lost about a day's worth of charisma doing Amon before it went away). Spent 27 crystals so far and according to mithril timer, it'll take 7-8 more crystals to reach 1500 (not going past this either) - so looking at total of 34-35 crystals spent in the end for max CR/skill.

Was planning on doing 50/7 map for remainder of event to farm for archer + demon crystals (mainly aiming for crystals for awakening fairy) - did it 3 times and no demon crystal drop 3x x.x (checked wiki later and found it's 50%? drop rate) - so now I'm back to farming 80/9 for plat cans and male affection items (got enough from this event to max like 3-4 guys -.-)

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Woohoo 2 rainbow fairy in a row in 90/12 and 1572 ores.
Well natural regen for now till the end of event sound good enough.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Woohoo 2 rainbow fairy in a row in 90/12 and 1572 ores.
Dam luck so unfair i have been doing 90/12 map since sunday, but i still havent got 1 rainbow fairy..... (of coz SC for stm recovery)
since you nearly done why not farm some silver unit with those natural recovery? unless you felt your rainbow fairy will keep dropping again :(
Reminder to have enuff silver unit to CC Serra at least + 1 plat fairy :p. *forgot to keep 1 plat fairy for CC paula before >.< so it take a while till i CC-ed her*
38hr untill server maintenance (-6 hr for me cuz it happen when i'm sleeping)

PS: any leak regarding next event unit / event type ? :p it should appear anytime soon :D

Last edited:

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hahahahahahaha got lucky farming 50/5 and it rained plat fairies. Thanks to that CCs happened like domino's and finally I freed up space. Was seriously considering spending SCs on storage because of how tight it was getting.

Erenia's CC actually isn't that bad considering she counts as a rider so only +3 more cost. Considering she only ever shows up at the end, it's not that much of a big deal. Paula on the other hand.... ouch.

Need to CC some gold and silvers and I'm set for the most part until I get new units.... such as this event unit.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Almost got 800 here. For everyone else that get 1100++ Just how many SC you guys use?

Again, I only have 15 stamina... Maybe that's why I slower?

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I used around 23sc and i have 17 stamina.
I keep dreaming about my rainbow fairy shower.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I believe it should have taken somewhere around 14 SC to reach 1100 if you waited till the second half to do most of your farming at least with my 16 stamina not much different from your 15

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I used around 35 SC now, well i used this event to get me more silver unit for awaken thats why i spend more SC.
At start i also only aim 1100.... then notice i can get more SC from story / lian map i aimed 1500....
I'm almost on 2nd tier of the stampt :p

PS: wish next event have map worth of farming mage (priorty) / soldier / witch
+ what should i do with these... silver angel / samurai from nagi event, they taking my space (i though they can become useful awaken fodder but...... *should have checked 1st* Luckily i didn't farm too long on that map.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius
I noticed that you didn't get any replies about this so I'll make this quick. It's going to be hard to give you advice about the Skill AW Fairy mission since it depends entirely on awakened units and people don't awaken units in a certain order. They will awaken units based on who they like, what they need, or if the awakening makes them broken. I'm going to be typing this from memory since I can't access the videos for this mission and it's not fresh in my mind. Petite might be able to help better since I can't take a look at the wikis for information where I am at now.

Four AW units is not enough to get a 1-star clear for the Skill AW Fairy mission. You'll want to at least get a tank, 2 healers, and a witch awakened to go along with your awakened units before trying the mission. Getting these units won't guarantee you a 1-star clear, but it should help you make some progress and give you an idea of what you might need later.

Here are some goals I made for myself when I was trying to consistently get a 1-star clear:
1. (High Priority) Prevent enemies from escaping at the top exit
2. (Low Priority/Optional) Defeat Deine
3. (Highest Priority) Defeat Aisha
4. (Highest Priority) Prevent enemies from escaping at the bottom exit
5. (High Priority) Prevent pack of princesses from escaping at the top exit
6. (Optional) Defeat Sybilla
7. (Highest Priority) Prevent swarm of ninjas from escaping at the bottom exit
8. (Optional) Defeat Saki

Numbers 1, 3, 4, and 7 should be enough for 1-star. Skipping optional parts will not help you get the fairies, but it should help you make some progress. I chose to focus on Deine and Aisha since two chances to get a skill fairy is better than none. Aisha is a very high priority target because she can destroy your team if you don't have a ganker that can defeat her. The ganker will be out of position of heals so it's important that they can kill her or you have a healer that can heal from afar. For reference, I use an AW42 Sherry (HP 1960/ATK 639/DEF 322/SL4) to gank her and she only needs the deployment heal from Liana to survive. Without the deployment heal, Aisha will defeat her and live with a sliver of health left. Themis might need more heals since she doesn't have an attack buff and you'll be relying on critical hits to help kill her at a good pace.

This is the team I got a 3-star clear with:
Awakening Lucille and Maurette helped me get the 3-star clear. Before those two were awakened, I could only get 1 or 2-star.

Last edited:

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Looking at the tremendous range increase Paula (and I assume other mages?) receive upon CC, I guess it's a bit reasonable that their large costs get even larger.

Currently pondering whether or not I should CC Biella sometime in the future when I get more silver HA's from an event or so.

She honestly seems pretty useful but at the same time I feel that her niche is already filled in by Esta, especially as Esta can nearly immediately use her skill being black and all. Esta's whirlwind of deaths range feels nearly as wide as Biella's attack range anyway, unless her range increases later after CC/AW.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@exkale
Understood and thanks regarding those priorty list, i do plan to farm the fairy even i have 1 star it so those info really help which enemy drop them.

And i understand how ppl can't really awaken all unit instead 1 step at a time, same here i also having trouble geting the silver + max lvl and only awaken unit where i have the silver on.

Btw the 1 that hold the skill fairy is the 1st 4 black unit right ?
I guess i should build a team where i can take care of the 3 black except deine that gundam is way too much. (or walking crab ?)
I did checked their stat, but unfortunatly the GC wiki doesn't have all of their hp, *sybilla HP 7600 / 1000 magic atk, Saki 11,200 hp / 700atk, aisha HP ??? / 1400 physical atk*
so my 1st plan was to kill them by hitting them all out of range of their atk (hence why i'm thinking rachel might play the most important role here)

Last edited: