What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Btw the 1 that hold the skill fairy is the 1st 4 black unit right ?
<s>No</s>*, Aisha, Sybilla, Saki, and Dine hold the AW Skill Fairy. So letting any one of them through decreases your chances of getting a fairy every trip you make.
*EDIT: Misunderstood black unit as black knights.

@theshadowm:
Viera is a melee support. Having one melee support doesn't mean you shouldn't have another one, since the purpose of these types of units is that they can cover each other from all angles.

This is different from a regular melee unit that is incapable of helping your other units, and just waits for the next opponent to come fight them. You only need around 2 of these at the very most, which is the reason why I think the staff should buff the Platinum Valkyrie Dahlia's AW ability so she buffs all cavalry-type units' attack 1.07x like how the Platinum Samurai Shizuka buffs the attack of both samurai and ninjas; bringing Dahlia plus Thetis, Emilia, Carrie, or Clissa just doesn't seem all that helpful compared to bringing Belinda plus *witch*, or Spica plus *archer*.

EDIT 2:
16 mithril ore from 1.5k.

Spent 35 sacred crystals to farm this event. 5 of which were used to reach rank 200 from 199, so the charisma/stamina restore means I spent around 33 crystals on this, which is 2 more than Taian's estimate for rank 200 players. I'll have to use the leftover 15 during the upcoming event unless it's for a character I care nothing about, or has no low-tier maps that drop mages, then I'll have to think of something else to spend them on...

Last edited:

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Almost got 800 here. For everyone else that get 1100++ Just how many SC you guys use?

Again, I only have 15 stamina... Maybe that's why I slower?
I only have 14 stamina and I think it took me 43 crystals with 5 or 6 of those going towards charisma. Overall, I think it was worth it. I have 1550 mithril right now, and natural regen and maybe 1 stamina refill will get me to 1600. I walked away with 7 rainbow fairies from 90/12 which went towards a 5/5 Aisha and 3/5 Sybilla.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on June 25th between 10:00~15:00:
-1,500,000 Registered User Celebration "Gold Rush! VII" until July 2nd at 10:00.
+One New Map Added Every Day at 0:00 (Total: 7).
+Get All Drops to Obtain Gold Unit as a Completion Reward.
+Gold Mage Armour Raichi Added as Completion Reward on 28th (Monday) at 0:00.

Gold Rush Banner:
New Gold Rush Event Unit Introduced as Completion Reward:
Gold Mage Armour Raichi

After 3-star Clear, Platinum Unit added to map (not cecessary for Gold Completion reward).
Platinum Unit drop 3x if Black Shaman Kikyou is a team member (2x for Black Front Tactician Matsuri). Kikyou and Matsuri bonuses do not stack.

Fairy Mage Armour Raichi:

Last edited:

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score

-1,500,000 Registered User Celebration "Gold Rush! VII" until July 2nd at 10:00.
Gold Mage Armor sounds great! Been having some trouble with god tier fairy daily so maybe she can help fill in that Mage Armor slot that everybody has been using.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

fairy mage armour ?
Does she on the elf race category ? cuz those unit usualy only have 2/3 hp of the usual human race unit (+10% atk / def)

as for other platinum unit....
Sigh... non interest me :( due to their usual low drop rate i guess...
Even i wanted some unit, experience told me i probably spend most of the SC on getting the map completion 1st.
PS: i'm soo geting that mage armour though, its important class unit

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ricca and Chloe >.< Really want them (was hoping they'd do proper revivals for them instead of sticking them in Gold Rush like this with bad drop rates...) - but after spending ~15 crystals farming 4 copies of Fran that I never used from last Gold Rush, think I'll just focus on Gold unit comp for this event :(

Also that 2~3x drop rate increase if Kikyou/Matsuri is in your party gimmick again >.< They really know how to push your desire buttons for spending crystals in this game (no gatcha for me though - must... endure.... ugh).

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Contents:
+Gold Mage Armour Raichi Added as Completion Reward on 28th (Monday) at 0:00.
Other:
-Bow Rider Chief, Machinist, and High Alchemist AW Added.
+Sunday AW Orb: Moonlight Bow Rider God-tier (覚醒の宝珠 : 月影の弓騎兵 神級)
-Staff Tactician (Rear) Skill AW Added.

Gold Rush Banner:
Gold Mage Armour Raichi

After 3-star Clear, Platinum Unit added to map (not cecessary for Gold Completion reward).
Platinum Unit drop 3x if Black Shaman Kikyou is a team member (2x for Black Front Tactician Matsuri). Kikyou and Matsuri bonuses do not stack.

Daisy AW Illustration:
AW Ability: Pursuit (Same as Charlotte; Jessica).

Yay, Ricca finally gets an awakening! Now I can use up my silver units, and not feel the need to horde so many things (Ricca is probably the only platinum unit I would want to AW90).

@Altrius:
She's most likely a dwarf like Gustav and Dorothy (high HP, but low attack speed). Her armour suggests this over the designs of the elven race characters.

@BlueMoon:
This is an easy temptation to avoid.

If you want to farm just one of the platinum units, it's cheaper to spend crystals at its current drop rate than it is to summon a chance-up black unit with a 3x or 2x bonus (52,380 yen). 784.5 crystals is a lot, so if a Gold Rush map has a 5% chance for a platinum unit, it's 0.45 plat units per 18 stamina crystal (9 trips), and 0.7 plat units per crystal 420 charisma crystal (14 trips). 15 copies would cost you around 33+21 crystals, which is insignificant to the amount you could spend on premium summoning. Though, it's still a trap, so I would just farm the event normally and keep whatever platinum units they throw your way until a proper revival (the amount of crystals you would need to spend is even more insignificant compared to rolling for Kikyou).

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

mage armors are godsends but I hope we get the sapphire machinist and with a 5/5 skill instead of 10 so I dont have to bother with low drop rates for ricca. I think Im just going to give up waiting for a synthesis event for all my extra units its been 3 gold rushes and they still havent done one

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

>Platinum Unit drop 3x if Black Shaman Kikyou

Hahahahahahaha. I am glad.

Raichi looks cute. I'm glad to have another chance to get Shiho and to cost down and skill up my Ricca. I wish Eliza was here too, I didn't bother leveling up her skill. If only Fuuka was in the gold rush event though...

Is there any other platinum units that are from drop events besides ones that were already in Gold Rush V and VI? I know Colin is new, and they could add Hana if they wanted to.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like owners of Ricca will finally rejoice after waiting for so long. I don't have her nor do I want her, but I'm glad that people finally got their wish.

Now this Gold Rush won't benefit me much at all. The only Gold-rarity units I want are Stray, Mehlis, and Fedora. I hope there will be silver units to farm because there are three bottlenecks preventing me from making progress. I need a lot of healers, witches, and mages for awakening materials and I couldn't farm for healers from Serra's event.

I will get another chance to get Rita's cost to -4. I can only hope she stops being stubborn and lets it happen.

I've just noticed that I'll be able to get Monica from the Nico event. YES! I've wanted that unit after I saw the gif of her AW skill and I'm glad they're giving her out. That makes me really happy and she'll be seeing some use because the only place where I spend a lot of sacred crystals is for the magic crystal daily mission. I'll awaken her for sure since I want to benefit as much as I can despite it being a tiny increase over pre-AW Monica.

Last edited:

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Desire to farm Rita is rising! (Even though she's not really well... good) Who cares, its Rita!

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Priest Warrior and the Giant Mithril Soldier" Ends.
-1,500,000 Registered User Celebration "Gold Rush! VII" Begins
+From Thursday at 10:00 until July 2nd at 10:00.
+Gold Mage Armour Raichi Added as Completion Reward on 28th (Sunday) at 0:00.
-Subjugation Mission "Awoken Subterranean Dragon Clan" (目覚めし地底の竜群) Begins.
Other:
-Bow Rider Chief, Machinist, and High Alchemist AW Added.
+Sunday AW Orb: Moonlight Bow Rider God-tier (覚醒の宝珠 : 月影の弓騎兵 神級)
-Staff Tactician (Rear) Skill AW Added.
-Black Bow Rider Leone Skill AW Added.

Gold Rush Banner:
Gold Mage Armour Raichi

Daisy AW Illustration:
AW Ability: Pursuit (Same as Charlotte; Jessica).

Ars: "AEGIS is selling weapons to dragonewt children! The dragons of the underground have been terrorised by this rogue element since our glorious leaders accepted the surface dwellers' treaty, but now this vile organisation has stooped to new lows!"
Ars: "Short on funds, AEGIS has resorted to selling weaponry forged from the fangs of our brave troops to small children ignorant of their origin. Our staff expert, Dr. Painter, has his own, professional opinions on the matter."
(The Loli Dragon Princess Anya brandishes and waves around her brand new dragonslaying sword, Ascalon.)
Anya: "Anyaaa~!"

Last edited:

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Raichi's art looks pretty nice. I like. For the gold rush, maybe this time I'll finally get a Merrice of my own... Another Betty would bring my chances to mincost her to 2, and a 4th Fedora might just be the trigger to make me level one up.

I have all these copies of gold units and still no synthesis bonus in sight, which brings me to this question: what do you guys do with units you know you'll never use? Do you mercilessly feed them away for exp or shove them into Rita's house to be forgotten?

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What's a subjugation mission?

And yay gold rush! Even more yay to see Chloe! Even though I don't know if I can get her, if I can, I can at long last get the cute little girl I wanted.

So I assume gold rush essentially consists of farming maps and over and over again to get those particular units to drop, kinda like when people had to farm for Charlotte?

Edit:Hell there's a platinum archer there as well. Really hoping I can get them.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ricca-chan you are getting AW! Yay! <throws confetti> <party hard whole day, we just woke up> <all girls are having party makeover to celebrate Ricca AW>

back to main topic!

THIS will hurt D:

@Kroset: Since I had 2 copies of each Bernice and Claire and already have -1 cost on both of them - so I decided to eat one copy of each. I couldn't wait any longer to see what I will get from it! I am saving one copy of each to get nice EXP from synthesis bonus when they will give it to us. Both Claire and Bernice are AW60 and now, both are also -2 and 4/5 skill.

Really happy for Gold Rush:
@Carrie: Mine is -2/+3 with one copy waiting for synthesis but I don't mind another copy. I really want her min cost.
@Betty: main Betty already AW with one copy waiting for synthesis, another one will be helpfull, I really don't like Betty high cost.
@Mehlis: my sweet sweet Mehlis. Main is after AW and I've got one copy from gacha, I can't eat it because I don't have mages ;/ Mehlis is in my main team and is max cost so every copy will be appreciated.
@Fedora: 3 copies in Lita house, I will lvl her someday.
@male archer and male samurai: whatever. Samurai is atleast food for Bernice, I have no knowledge about the archer.

Plats:
@Ricca chan: I will always appreciate her copies since mine has skill 4/10 (and refuses to get any skill ups...)
@Emilia: whatever, Mine is min cost and 4/5 skill and I still have some copies from previous gold rush (she was the only one dropping like crazy)
@Chloe: my first event unit so her cost is terrible, I raised her skill with Niel/fairies to complete 100/2 with Maou on his throne (attempt failed). But since she is already raised I wouldn't mind her copies.
@Alchemist girl: min cost with well raised skill. I don't mind her, skill can be always higher but you know... I could not care less about her.
@Lita-chan: I am not big fan of you but I must agree your skill after AW is even good. You've got some cost reductions/skill ups during previous gold rush, maybe we can continue this.
@Shiho: someday maybe I will min cost you, lol!
@Rorone: I just lol at you every time I see you. I have 3 copies but don't think I will EVER lvl you. I care even less about you than about alchemist girl. But at least I remember your name........................

@Platinum mage armor: I am not a fan of her picture but I want a class. The good thing is she will probably appear in shop soon enough so we can skill/cost reduce her. Looking forward to it.

Subjugation mission - I hope it will be up for one month. We once had subjugation for one week, I hope this one will be longer......

Back to Ricca topic: I am seriously considering giving Ricca dark knight exp can. But lets see what AW she will get. I hope they wont nerf her to boost this sapphire machinist....

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's a subjugation mission?

And yay gold rush! Even more yay to see Chloe! Even though I don't know if I can get her, if I can, I can at long last get the cute little girl I wanted.

So I assume gold rush essentially consists of farming maps and over and over again to get those particular units to drop, kinda like when people had to farm for Charlotte?
A subjugation mission has its own set of rules where the goal is to kill as many enemies as possible before you run out of life (you don't have to worry about a 3-star bonus, so everyone is expendable). It costs charisma, but gives no gold or experience, and all of them have two sets of rewards based on the number of enemies slain in a single run, and total number of enemies slain.

It's basically a charisma sink to prevent players from reaching new rank levels, despite the rewards totally being worth the charisma/sacred crystal cost. You can obtain silver units, crystal fragments for SP summons, fairies (including a rainbow fairy), gold, platinum armours, and magic crystals from it.

If the next event after the Gold Rush is a star trial, you totally should try and farm the Subjugation Mission to the highest reward you can muster.

A Gold Rush is like a story mission with its own completion reward. The gimmick with the platinum units requires that you first 3-star the map (easier on some than it is for others) that causes a platinum unit to be added as an enemy that will drop copies of itself (~5% drop rate, though it may be higher based on aggregate data collected back during the Christmas and New Year's Day Gold Rush). The maps are completely newbie friendly, though some of them are difficult to get 3-stars on depending on the type of enemy they throw at you that is completely unnecessary for the completion reward.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

okay, I just noticed that I misunderstood you Petite.
So we are getting gold mage armour Raichi as a completion for monday mission in gold rush, right?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

okay, I just noticed that I misunderstood you Petite.
So we are getting gold mage armour Raichi as a completion for monday mission in gold rush, right?
Yes, the Sunday Gold Rush map will have Raichi as the Completion Reward. I'm really hoping Traitor Carrie is the Completion reward on July 1st, so I can spend my 15 crystals all on units I know I want to have.

EDIT:
Ack, I wrote 28th (Monday). Sorry about that error. Fixed it...

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks Petite.

I am more worried that I want 5 girls out of this gold rush... higher priority for Raichi of course and I can live with neither of all the others. I think I wouldn't use too many crystals for them but we'll see.
After farming Serra for the whole week I resigned from Lian farming... I have one copy though.

I am very glad this gold rush occurs now, not in 2 weeks when I will be in the wilds for one week @_@ Wilds = no electricity = no aegis :(

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the information Petite, depending on how bad the drop rates are I may seriously consider throwing SCs just to farm some of the plats. I've been bantering about not having an archer or cute unit for a while already and now a chance has finally come around.