What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Wait.. What? Is this for real? I must farm this map if the drop rate for Gladys is decent.
Yup its true...
And the last drop is Healer Christopher i say pretty good farm map (got the fairy on 1st try :p)

Edit: there only 9 map total ? i stop at 100/2 for now since not enuff chr.... but if theres only 9 map need a full 3 star to get max stat (well 26 if u don't want the last lvl 60 part)

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Silver Healer and a Spirit Queen. That's definitely going to be the map to farm this week.

Cleared 100/2 on the second try. It looks like you need to clear it to unlock the final mission (70/6).

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

doesnt seem like her attack is much higher than fees looks like theyll do similar dmg in the end unless riccas skill makes her attack that much faster I dont know since I only just recently cced ricca all goes out the window for me if fee gains extra cost upon cc if she does then shell only be temporarily better than ricca for me until they revive ricca again at least mines only 2/10

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

100/2 was a completed with ease.

Dancer + Super Nanaly wiped the boss off the map first try. Within 20 seconds.
Leone and Nagi never had a chance at the demon D:

(This teaches us that all demons must have 1k+ defense or they are just food)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(This teaches us that all demons must have 1k+ defense or they are just food)
^ For those who don't have black unit in their team are having hard time....
Tell that to amon map instead not event map :D

Edit: Yurina map i was shocked when Claire wasn't able to 1 shot white gargoyle...... then i just remember yurina skill reduce enemy atk... i think this is the map gimmick, but i might be wrong as i didn't check my unit atk yet.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tell that to amon map instead not event map
Last amon map was easy, cleared it before the boss was nerfed.

Anya Anya hard-tanked it long enough for me to burst. Then I just stacked Uzume + Waltz + Nanaly/Leone/Nagi etc and raped both boss forms within 15 seconds.

On the other hand, it did take me a few try to figure out how to 3 star it. The 5x white demons spawning from the right was problematic.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Last mission: Cleared!

That was a funny one to work around. The two gluttons running around made it difficult, but I was able to kill one of them and the second one ran away. Anya was the MVP because being able to block 2 enemies was more helpful than detrimental. If she had one more block, then she would've blocked the fat demon as well and it would've been a disaster. Anya having only magical damage was a detriment though because I couldn't deploy my physical damage units properly and I had to wait a while before the mission ended. I should've prepared better but at least the mission is done.

I'm done with this event. The last 3 milestone rewards are a Plat Armor, Gladys, and a Rainbow Fairy. Now all my natural stamina/charisma will go towards farming 40/4.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A little discussion about gloria VS sandra...

Ok i was thinking that isn't gloria skill its not as great as sandra? unless i misunderstad the info given.
Glora: aoe with 1.8x atk / 3x atk on ground enemy additional stop effect (circle aoe / no idea range)
does this mean pure 3x atk on ground ? or 1.8x +3x atk = 5.4x atk on ground ? (this could hit nearly 4k hit)

Sandra: 2.7x atk ground +1.5x atk air (4.05x) with cross shaped hit box, it can hit across map and i believe the area around her is also quite large...

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Last mission: Cleared!

That was a funny one to work around. The two gluttons running around made it difficult, but I was able to kill one of them and the second one ran away. Anya was the MVP because being able to block 2 enemies was more helpful than detrimental. If she had one more block, then she would've blocked the fat demon as well and it would've been a disaster. Anya having only magical damage was a detriment though because I couldn't deploy my physical damage units properly and I had to wait a while before the mission ended. I should've prepared better but at least the mission is done.

I'm done with this event. The last 3 milestone rewards are a Plat Armor, Gladys, and a Rainbow Fairy. Now all my natural stamina/charisma will go towards farming 40/4.
Because i AW Anya skill, she could not be used to tank the two fat demon.

Instead, i use lord witch to slow the demon to help the snipers to be able to deal a little more damage before the demon pass.
Put down low cost blocker before the big gate to block small units that tried to slip past.

After the shadow rush i put down the prince and then just skip till the map end.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the last map.....
It seem the 2 fatty keep running around the circle.
All you need is major physical atk (in my case) in middle ad kill any enemy trying to pass the exit
I also had to deploy melee sometime to block the other enemy by the entrance, overall is not hard map...
And the most important note is we don't need to kill the 2 fatty dancing / running all around, but i don't know if they drop something

And full 30 star yay ^_^
EDIt: Un-Yay that 3x rainbow fairy failed

Last edited:

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Interesting, more event units are always nice even though I don't really like this ones design. Judging from the provided information, Gloria's skill actually seems pretty handy. Sigh, if only she looked cuter...

Yurina is a class I don't have and I can see why she's useful but... honestly, I feel like I already have enough characters of her type. Plenty of MR units, plenty of duelists and unless she AWs, she doesn't seem like she can serve as a very good tank either.

Then again, unlike most duelists she has 2 block... could maybe serve as a semi-tank against maps with a lot of units. But her cost prevents that.... I don't know, I'll farm her for time being.

Also...

WHAT'S WITH ALL THESE NOT-SO-CUTE UNITS LATELY. Be it Odette, Gloria or Yurina.

Last edited:

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For the last map.....
It seem the 2 fatty keep running around the circle.
All you need is major physical atk (in my case) in middle ad kill any enemy trying to pass the exit
Fuck I feel stupid blind ran that map and failed, read your post and just deployed all my ranged in the middle and let the world burn deployed a HA on the exit point to stop the shadows and easy 3*... thanks for the inspiration.

Finally got my paypal account out of the depths of hell so next time the nico thing comes round I am not missing out.

Gotta throw some orders down for the novel and artbook soon too.

The changing of the premium summons just adds insult to injury..

On the 100/2 map tried using my new thaumaturge didn't realise she was only 5 cost CC so cheap my AW99 Anya with AW Iris easily tanked him while Nanaly burned everything down and dropped him in between demons.

I think Anya would have survived without the Thaumaturge but the 10% less damage is nothing to scoff at when he can 1 shot my AW55 Dina

:EDIT:
Just noticed my Thaum is 11 cost CC she must have the event cost reduction forgot all about that, still that is pretty cheap.

Last edited:

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Speaking of damage reduction, how exactly does that sort of stuff stack?

Anya's pre-AW skill is 50% damage reduction yeah? Then you have 10% reduction from the new thaumaturge and you can also get another 10% or so from dark knights like Yurina.

If one hit did 1000, does it:

A) 1000 * 0.5 > 500 * 0.9 > 450 * 0.9 = 405
B) 1000 * 0.3 = 300

The latter makes stacking all of those things together sound pretty amazing. The former is still pretty good.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

40/4 looking good now with Spirit Queen and Silver Solider :3

Speaking of which, I kinda curious how Raichi Earth Armor look like? Is it make her immediately go HA ? or she still retain her magical attack?

Last edited:

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

*sees green bars on top right of browser indicating chrome update* *scared* this wont break the game again will it?

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just a reminder for you guys, because I don't know if anyone mentioned it. Keep a Fairy Queen Gladys in your inventory so you can CC your Fee. She's the only CC-able sapphire unit, I'm not sure if people realized this yet.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That only for ones who have Fee. I wanna her too :/

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Speaking of which, I kinda curious how Raichi Earth Armor look like? Is it make her immediately go HA ? or she still retain her magical attack?
The class perk of mage armours is that they gain their ranged magical AoE attack while their skill is active, so Raichi is sacrificing her damage multiplier for a defence and regeneration multiplier when she turns on her fireballs.

Jessica's AW Skill looks like something I would want. The increased range means I can use her for similar kinds of cheat situations that Sybilla, Daisy, and Erenia can accomplish, but much more pertinent for enemy waves thanks to Jessica's high base defence, MR, and block #:

@Mewwy:
I already mentioned the part about Gladys in the event info post under Fee's entry...

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The class perk of mage armours is that they gain their ranged magical AoE attack while their skill is active, so Raichi is sacrificing her damage multiplier for a defence and regeneration multiplier when she turns on her fireballs.
Make me wonder if it really necessary to Skill AW her (Raichi)

On other news, I managed to Skill AW My Dina (2nd to Skill AW, the first one is Treasure Healer Liana). Now she can throw that explosive ball A LOT more :3

Next would be Noel (maybe :3), too bad her cost is 38 :/

2nd Phase map filled with many things I wanted, Silver HA (need LOTS), Silver Solider (need LOTS too), Silver Healer (need some), Spirit Queen (YAY!)

30/2 and 40/4, here I COME!!!