Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

@exkale

In terms of MDef break point during skills:
*No AW buff, no Prince, raw skills, max skill, max level

Hores attack * (1 - MDef) * 0.755 *2 = Sarbine attack.
Plugging in Hores skill attack = 574 *2 = 1147.6
Plugging in Sarbine skill attack = 1012.5
(0.755 is attack speed difference)

MDef ~ 12%

Yup, add in the range increase which is an extra hit, Sarbine is just better if you skill only once. Without skill activation, Hores's ranged attack is better on high defense unit.

The only exception to the above calculation would be with a dancer. Since dancer bonus doubles due to double attack. (This makes +374 on a Waltz to +748)

1386.5 / 1895.6 => MDef ~ 26.9%

Making Sarbine still better on super bosses like amon.

---

Or, I can just let lose Nanaly + Leone + Waltz + Uzume on Amon and kilt it to death within 15 seconds. Unlike mythirl golem who has 2k+ defense, anything less than 1k defense gets shredded period.

(Otoh, Sarbine on Mythirl golem = field day)

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally managed to AW Ricca after suffering from searching HA in 30/2

took me more than 20 tries to finally get Silver HA and completion Reward

Next target 40/4 :3 (Time to get some Solider, Healer and Spirit Queen. Also stocking some wines)

@Dragon : I think Sabine would be die before she even try. If she try solo without any tank XD

Last edited:

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

holy crap I got lucky.

this team barely got me a 1 star, had to use every unit but mehlis, 2/3rds of my units died, no point in withdrawing a unit if you know you cant 3 star the map.
is dark fighter yurina a guaranteed drop the first time?

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am back! I ate all my internet on the trip and managed to get lvl 192 and 4 copies of Yurina (one for completion, I got all drops on 1st run @@). Gz on your 192 exkale, you are so much faster than me @@. I wasted a lot of sta/char during this week but played once every day so I am happy enough.I still need to 3star last two missions and Amon is also not defeated. Yet...

So... Did you miss me? <3

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Anelai:
Welcome back~!

While you haven't been away long enough for me to miss you like Lucifer, Sagitta, and Fruitsmoothie, I was worried that you or crow_mw would come back after the next maintenance and not receive your copy of Fee; I don't know if this game keeps event/present rewards in its memory for players that satisfy the conditions but haven't logged into the game after several maintenances.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Anelai
Welcome back.

Petite's got a point, you haven't been away long enough yet. *laughs*

Congrats on 192, the next goal is 200 and 18 stamina. Let's just say 18 stamina is like 'wurrah~!' when it comes to going through Goddess crystals. (In a good way of course)

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Anelai
Welcome back! Congrats on 192.

It's all these recent events making me more thoughtful about how I use my charisma. Okay, maybe I might have spent a few crystals in the last month on charisma restoration, but I've been using more charisma on story missions lately. There's still the long road ahead of us past 192, which will make things a lot better.

After seeing what I typed, I need to hold back all temptation and save all my crystals until there's a spotlight with a unit I want.

@Dragonpaladin
I should've made it more clearer. Sabine takes the boss-slayer title for Magic Swordsman, and Hores is really good post-AW Skill. :p

Now if there's any class that would be the most broken, it would be a Black Dancer. I can't imagine your wallet if they do come out with one.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Anelai
Welcome back and gratz on ur last title :D
How long it take you to reach lvl 192 :p

@Exkale
please no more xtreme breaking unit....
It make me sad everytime i see map i had hard time clearing and then someone just clear it with 1-2 unit :( (Some map took me 3-4 try to 3 star)

As for Yurina i kind of want to grumble again with the drop rate (got 3 copy so far)...
But i actually smilling brightly now cuz i got soo much platinum cans ^_^ 7 in total

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

please no more xtreme breaking unit....
It make me sad everytime i see map i had hard time clearing and then someone just clear it with 1-2 unit :( (Some map took me 3-4 try to 3 star)
Ejemmm... u don't need any new unit... evil goddess Aegis' incarnation, aka Aisha, can clear 90% maps by herself :p

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Awwwwww. That's so many good words! <3

@Petite, We both (me and crow) were actually checking aegis every day so I can't tell you what would happen with Fee if we didn't. It was one of my concerns that they will send us second code with some crazy short expiration data...
Because I had only one battery and one small power bank for whole week trip I had priorities to use my phone's energy, and it was aegis :D It was hard to not check ulmf for whole week though.

@Altrius, I started on the end of June last year and I've been playing ever since. Bought some crystals but except holiday and new year trips I am playing for the whole time.exkale is much much faster... I definitely need to farm some story mission but every event the are silvers I do need.... :/

Anyway, I know one week is not long enough to miss someone, I was just teasing a bit :p it is nice to be back though.

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

still wondering if i should pre-order that art book,
the unit that comes with it, with what little i know of her, sounds like she might be pretty much similar to the necromancer,
but that one event necromancer we got is already really good for what she does
also i have the gatcha plat necromancer, though unleveled, but helps to double skele tank slow op enemies

also i thought the book was 3k yen, now i look at it again, its now 2k yen (~16 usd)

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Anelai
I started at near end of february.. and on rank 150 atm (so thats around 5 month already o_O) time sure fly soo fast.... I didn't even expect i got hooked to Aigis at begining :p (should have made multi acc to get 1 black arghhhhh....)

Well still not bored of this game, even now i still felt there challenge on it :D
And to my noob self i had to try 3x on yeti map for 3 star due to forgot turn skill on (Bernice got ganked to death :D) and didn't see the red demon run passed my witch (i though it was enuff to kill him T_T)
Now I'm doing blind run 1st as i'm more confident in my party:D (not 100/2 map though as this map usually have some strange gimmick in it)

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've always wondered what Amon's paralyzed sprite will look like and I didn't want to risk using her to see it, but some Japanese dude did it for everyone to see.

He just left into a pocket dimension after giving her the thumbs up lol. No time to play with little girls, but he'll come back in time to finish her off.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay. I must show you something and I hope I am not the only one laughing at it...

I am currently doing 70/6 map from Gloria event (last one) and my youtube playlist decided to start this song for it:
So look at fat gray demons when song is at 2:22. So fun :D They are like doing cardio runs there. LOL

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Paralyses is fun :D
I hope we getting more unit that can paralyses even its only from skill use (SAY NO TO GACHA UNIT).
Paralyses animation is when the unit died, and stopped there (most our unit or enemy kneeling down).
I remember someone posted a gif image right when gloria paralyses and it look like eden was slapping her butt... (well clawing ew....)

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

still wondering if i should pre-order that art book,
the unit that comes with it, with what little i know of her, sounds like she might be pretty much similar to the necromancer,
but that one event necromancer we got is already really good for what she does
also i have the gatcha plat necromancer, though unleveled, but helps to double skele tank slow op enemies

also i thought the book was 3k yen, now i look at it again, its now 2k yen (~16 usd)
can just wait till after other people get the unit and report its stats doesn't seem like they run out of copies or anything

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got to try out Patra, Betty, and Maurette on the Monday Daily, it's nice to get more gold without worrying about Belinda stealing any of Betty's marks.

Betty:
Class: Counterfeiter
(Responsible for flooding the kingdom with counterfeit left nuts of the Living Saint.)
Maurette:
Class: Poacher
(Drives species extinct one exotic animal at a time, so nobles can regale guests of the time they bested the fearsome dodo bird set in their lounge.)
Patra:
Class: Slave Trader
(Brutally nails goblin children across the kingdom to sign posts pointing the way to the slave market outside Lita-chan's House.)

@broken_wings:
The reason it was 3k JPY is because people are pre-ordering multiple copies to drive it out-of-stock, and then resell them at 1.5-2x their retail value. This is what happened to the Comiket Goods Set for Farne, the Tech Gian issue for Tamamo, and temporarily for the first light novel for Kaguya.

The light novels were eventually restocked after some time has passed, but the Tech Gian issue only had a limited second printing sold only through Enterbrain's online shop that won't ship overseas (limited to one per customer to prevent what happened with the first printing).

@TieSKey:
Aegis' incarnation is Anna, not Aisha. It's obvious if you think about it. Who's always pestering you to give the Evil Goddess more crystals? Not to mention Anna's predisposition to giving irrelevant advice:

アイギス様 騙す人 石大好き邪神
Aegis-sama: Deceiver; Evil Goddess that loves stones.
王子 騙されてる人 下半身に血が集まってて気がついてない
Prince: The Deceived; Blood builds up in lower half and doesn't realise a thing.
アンナ 邪神の娘 アイギス様の敬虔な僕
Anna: Daughter of the Evil Goddess; Aegis-sama's pious servant.
普通の魔物 アイギス様の手下 少し王子に同情してる
Normal Monster: Aegis-sama's Underlings; Sympathises with Prince a little.
イベキャラ アイギス様の台本にそって動くエキストラ
Event Character: Extras working in accordance with Aegis-sama's scenario.
暗黒氣志團 武闘派慈善団体
Dark Knighthood: Military Charity Group.
死者の王 ただの痴ほう症のおじいちゃん
Lord of the Dead: Just an old man suffering from dementia.

Last edited:

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Got to try out Patra, Betty, and Maurette on the Monday Daily, it's nice to get more gold without worrying about Belinda stealing any of Betty's marks.
is this on the god level monday daily? if so what set up are you using them? with my current strat for it, i cant really use Betty or Maurette, only my Patra

The reason it was 3k JPY is because people are pre-ordering multiple copies to drive it out-of-stock, and then resell them at 1.5-2x their retail value. This is what happened to the Comiket Goods Set for Farne, the Tech Gian issue for Tamamo, and temporarily for the first light novel for Kaguya.
looking at it again, seems the 3k was from those resellers and the 2k is the normal price, though for some reason wasn't available when i first looked at it, though i find it weird there are resellers already when it's still in preorder

this is prob not the right place to ask this, but since this is the main dmm thread here might as well, on upcoming games in the all-ages section (r-18 section doesnt have an upcoming games category), i see two games of interest to me, shooting girl and monster hunter frontier g, no idea if shooting girl will be 100% all-ages or might pop up onto r-18, but monster hunter is prob gonna be all-ages,
what site should i go to find a community for these games?

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@TieSKey:
Aegis' incarnation is Anna, not Aisha. It's obvious if you think about it. Who's always pestering you to give the Evil Goddess more crystals? Not to mention Anna's predisposition to giving irrelevant advice:

アイギス様 騙す人 石大好き邪神
Aegis-sama: Deceiver; Evil Goddess that loves stones.
王子 騙されてる人 下半身に血が集まってて気がついてない
Prince: The Deceived; Blood builds up in lower half and doesn't realise a thing.
アンナ 邪神の娘 アイギス様の敬虔な僕
Anna: Daughter of the Evil Goddess; Aegis-sama's pious servant.
普通の魔物 アイギス様の手下 少し王子に同情してる
Normal Monster: Aegis-sama's Underlings; Sympathises with Prince a little.
イベキャラ アイギス様の台本にそって動くエキストラ
Event Character: Extras working in accordance with Aegis-sama's scenario.
暗黒氣志團 武闘派慈善団体
Dark Knighthood: Military Charity Group.
死者の王 ただの痴ほう症のおじいちゃん
Lord of the Dead: Just an old man suffering from dementia.
LOL.....

Well as u said below, Anna is more like a daughter (Aegis impregnated some high rank royal servant with her malicious seed). She has a split personality and is kind of a religious leader:

Edit: remembered and old meme perfect for this...

Aisha is more like a loli from hell that feasts on despair, raining down fire from the sky like any respectable evil goddess would do :p

Btw... Aisha is god like, Noodlebowl is a cheat character, Ren(Lian) is .. well, she got a decent buff last patch.... Shuura ... got demoted from great general to a cheap soldier with that skill aw....
Is there any other class more unbalanced than tacticians?

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@broken_wings:
I farm the extreme-tier since I gain way more gold per trip than the god-tier version, which is only good if you're in dire need of platinum buckets. Personally haven't found myself in a position where I have more black or platinum fairies than buckets yet.

EDIT:
This is my current unit placement strategy for farming the Extreme-tier map in case anyone wants to know (or knows a more efficient placement strategy):

I begin by deploying Betty>Waltz>Prince before deploying Belinda. That way, Betty has a higher chance of last-hitting the enemies. I then deploy Saint Iris>Maurette>Krile. I activate Maurette's skill as soon as possible, and as soon as my sortie reaches 30~, I retreat Belinda and deploy Elder Bishop Patra (still working on the best retreat timing so that Betty doesn't let any goblins get stolen away by the Prince if I retreat Belinda earlier than I can deploy Patra).

Himeuta allows discussions for all-age games on DMM and it has a high user traffic, so I would recommend that community for those games.

@TieSKey:
I made this, I hope it suffices in explaining things better than I can with mere words:

Aisha's meteors would more likely make her an incarnation of the Majin Ornias, who once placed stars in the firmament, but now calls them down to earth.

Last edited: