What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

what happened to the month long revivals this is too many events at the same time I think I will just have to -2 or 3 hores and focus on maxing kagura since her aw passive is so good

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its ok i still haven't able to 4/5 --> 5/5 rachel myself....
So far 7 rainbow fairy used so yeah this thing take some luck -.-

Really want to know which map best to farm revival crystal now with all these thing popping up.
Even in kagura map 50/1 i got 1x 2revival crystal in it so can't waste any chr / stm at all

Tip: its nearly end of month so hold your SC spending until next month if you want to have an easier life for the stampt card
PS: I'm starting to want to made an alt account, for that subjugation event.... beside we got bashira now instead of carrie :p

Edit: @petite
The noel / kagura revival event can only be accessed in all ages version

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

600/600
The key to the map is melee that has ranged attac.
That and a Black Anya in front to soak up all the damage.

Also a dancer that can boost the damage of your melee with range attack (ninjas/rune lords) as well as defense when needed. (like against snow VH, Janna cannons, Nanaly, etc)

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

600/600 done as well.

I placed Anya at the back because I needed a blocker there. :p

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

AHHHH too many events and I don't know what to do.

And heck, so many revival units but revival period is only a week...? Might have to prioritize that.

If I remember the discussion earlier, Hore's received a great AW skill didn't she? Also Kanon's AW skill seems okay... though it depends how much her AS decreases.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is crazy... Not only I have to get Noel and Kagura but also Hores.... How the bell I am supposed to farm all 3 of them :/

I've got well raised max cost 4/5 skill Hores so I am definitelly getting more of her....

Last time I couldn't farm one Sorano well enough ==

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is crazy... Not only I have to get Noel and Kagura but also Hores and we get new map every day ? How the bell I am supposed to farm all 3 of them :/

I've got well raised max cost 4/5 skill Hores so I am definitelly getting more of her....

EDIT:
started the game and I have 3 maps available, one with 3 stars. How it actually works ?
Oh... Remember that Two Saint Event divided into 2 category, like most star event map.

1 default map, 4 map represent Noel story and 4 map represent Kagura one

Manliest Run I ever see :3

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

EDIT:
started the game and I have 3 maps available, one with 3 stars. How it actually works ?
Did you cleared it before ?
When i started i only have 1 map, where 1st time you meet noel.
Then i have 2 x 50/1 map 1 is noel branch other is kagura branch...

So i was checking the pattern when will be the next item collection event:
Great Treasure of Healing (2015/02/05~02/19)
Youkai Taisen (2015/04/16~/04/30)
Priest Warrior and the Giant Mithril Soldier (2015/06/11~/06/25)

I just got this huge feeling the next event after this is item collection.... since next event timeline is 2015/08/14~???
This 3 event at once is a 1st phase of BAIT :p for user to start spending SC

Well its just my assumption atm so care on the amount SC you spend :D (for free player like me)

@William
Ah i remember that guy... I also saw he did that on nagi event 100/2 :p he havent stoped doing it lol all male unit

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did you cleared it before ?
When i started i only have 1 map, where 1st time you meet noel.
Then i have 2 x 50/1 map 1 is noel branch other is kagura branch...

So i was checking the pattern when will be the next item collection event:
Great Treasure of Healing (2015/02/05~02/19)
Youkai Taisen (2015/04/16~/04/30)
Priest Warrior and the Giant Mithril Soldier (2015/06/11~/06/25)

I just got this huge feeling the next event after this is item collection.... since next event timeline is 2015/08/14~???
This 3 event at once is a 1st phase of BAIT :p for user to start spending SC

Well its just my assumption atm so care on the amount SC you spend :D (for free player like me)

@William
Ah i remember that guy... I also saw he did that on nagi event 100/2 :p he havent stoped doing it lol all male unit
About that part, you might be right. Again, these events are gold mines so ...

@Altrius : I following him because he is man among us :D

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Anelai:
Revival crystals remain even after the revival event is over. Based on the fact that they brought back Hores, I think you'll have another chance at any of these 3 units in the future. So don't stress yourself too much; though you probably should be mad that they made skill-ups 2x now (only if you feed a revival unit to a revival unit, fairies or other units with the same skill don't count).

I didn't quite understand it until a Japanese user explained it to me, but the magic crystal gimmick for the subjugation mission is based on what day everyone maxes out Joy.

5th: 300; 6th: 250; 7th: 200; 8th: 160; 9th: 120; 10th: 80; 11th: 50; 12th: 30

So the earlier we get her maxed, the better.

Also, Kanon's AW skill doesn't have a duration, which is weird. It's either a single shot skill, she has that for the rest of the battle, or the staff made an error with its description.

EDIT:

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't quite understand it until a Japanese user explained it to me, but the magic crystal gimmick for the subjugation mission is based on what day everyone maxes out Joy.

So the earlier we get her, the better.
Oh hell... this is some kind of a sick joke? :/

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Manliest Run I ever see :3
I've been following him for a while. He's just awesome

Oh my gosh I didn't realize how awesome these maps are till now. Double fairies here I come yahoooo

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

300 magic crystals if people finish it early? I hope people will take the time to do the subjugation early instead of waiting until the last week. I'll be finishing it in within this week, so that's not a problem for me. It's just a matter of other people taking the time to do it.

I fed Katie early since I needed some space and got her a cost reduction. Katie at 11 cost is going to be nice since it puts her closer to Aria's level.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Anelai:

Wait could you explain that to me ?
So we know that fairy Joy have max exp it going to give (150k x 2500 = 375 mil kill ? huh ?!)
and if we clear it on 5th aug we got 300 magic crystal, while if we clear it on 12 aug we get 30 maic crystal... (only for player who do at least 1k+ kill)

Forgot maxing joy.... can we even do 375mil kill ?

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thank god the dark priest event is a star trial so there's not much of a rush to finish it. My Japanese isn't that great but if I'm not wrong, does the description of dark priest mean that she's basically like a priest warrior but mage version? So she'll run around shooting at things but when there's nothing to shoot she'll recover.

Though it doesn't sound bad, when you think about it, the time you need healing is exactly when enemies are surging so... I don't know. Will probably depend on how good of an attacker she is and what her skill is like.

Edit: Oh right, there was a skill description right below that. Uh... is that a simultaneous attack/heal? Sounds amazingly useful if it is.

Last edited:

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Haha... Kanon turns into a Cannon/Nuke during her AW skill.

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Dear diary. Seeing how useful Gloria is, I decided to do a single prem roll to try my luck.

A platinum aura appeared.

I-IS IT........!?

JEROME

Fucking hell getting my hopes up, why the hell do these male soldiers keep coming to me?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Raven's Skill in Action:

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Carrie confirmed more ninja then actual ninjas. Ran right through a hole in my defenses after I retreated my valk

I could almost hear the enemy team screaming goal!

Last edited:

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Clearing revival maps with no issues so far, though I don't know what map I should farm for the stones yet.

So far I think I'm going to be trying to get all 3 revival units but then as for who to focus on... I really feel like I have an overload of mages, Noel is cute and all but there's already a crapload of mages moreover Paula so other than her AW passive I don't see much use for her. Kagura is a definite get but I'm not sure if I'm ever going to want to deploy her either. This new dark priest lowers my motivation further... Hores sounds good but I don't really care about magic fencers considering I've seen Charlotte just rotting in my storage never being used.

Maybe I'll just take a half assed approach and -CR a little bit of both Hores and Kagura.

Last edited: