What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I tried the simulator... and rolled a Jerome again.

Why Jerome, why? Why do you haunt me so?

Also 100 rolls on the simulator got me 3 blacks. Seems about right I guess.

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I know I don't need any of these units
But I also know that I really really want them

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This event is nuts. The drop rate for revival crystals look incredibly low for the amount we pay in stamina. And it's only a week long? Am I the only one who feels disappointed? Am I missing something?

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Decided to do subjugation before sleeping. This map felt right up my alley as I felt invincible with Esther up at the front lines single handedly blocking 3 lanes while feeding me lots of unit points, Saki, Despia cleaning off fodder, Gloria, Erenia, Ricca for skill bombs if anything got past and Chloe as a lightning rod/anti-rush for the lane not blocked.

And indeed, everything died easily without much chance for me to use Gloria and the others... until that black parade at the end. The hell was with that? That almost felt like fighting AW map black units all over again, except they're coming en masse. Nanaly, enemy Esther and their valks in particular was a headache. Though I saw princesses arrive later, at that stage most of my defenses was broken up so I don't know about them.

Seeing the HA's remind me though... I still don't actually have a good blocker. Originally I thought I'd use Raichi or something but lately I feel like 400-500 def doesn't cut it at all. It's better than nothing but it doesn't feel very reliable.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Depends on how you see the worth of the units in relation to the cost.

For some players, the cost of getting Noel is well worth it because of the long-term benefits they'll get after awakening her. If I didn't get Mia, then I would've spent SC to get at least 1 copy of her since I'll be working on getting Kagura at the same time.

For players like me, who want to get higher performance out of their main units, then Kagura is going to be worth the cost no matter how costly it is. I plan to spend as much SC as I can for her, even at the risk of not having enough SC for the next item collection event because it's one of the few units left that I want to add. One unit boosting up a majority of my units is far better than perfecting the next event unit. Even though it's free during her original event, I would say spending about 20 SC and possibly getting a near-perfect Kagura is not bad considering how good she is.

After I get Kagura, I will stop adding more units I want to use. For real this time since I keep delaying my progression. I'm nearing the 1-year mark of playing Aigis, so I need to evaluate and think about the future progression of my team. It's also because event units, as of late (except for Sera), have been lackluster and aren't vital to my team. The only exceptions to be added are Azami and Karma. I'll also plan on saving SC to get Shuuka and Marie to min-cost since I feel like their revival might come in a few months.

Now I just wonder what the hell I'll do with Spirit Joy since I can't think of any unit I want to max out immediately.

@theshadowm
Since it's the Extreme-tier, you have reached a point where you need your defenses at a higher tier. 400-500 isn't good enough for a dedicated tank for a lot of Extreme-tier missions, so it's good that you realize that you will need to build up a beefy unit sooner.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yup i also unable to 600 kill in that subjugation :(
my kill was still on 574 cuz of the black made me leak alot unit..

Although i was kind of having fun with gloria sandra combo in this subjugation map (yay for 2 swdmaster). Now i wish i can get that 3rd 1 for nuke dmg festival :p

Same with you exkale i don't know which unit i should use that spirit on...
ts preferable a black that just awaken to instantly max lvl it, but dun't have any black (heck there even 14 black fairy + 5 queen fairy sitting there).

My plan for this event is mostly farmed the map (60/5 kagura) that give 2 plat fairy + plat cans and (50/3 kagura) that give silver soldier with magic crystal.
Well there still 3 plat unit need lving 50-->70 so this is a good chance for me to max lvl them 1st..

I still not sure about the drop rate on revival crystal, but at least 60/5 give 2 x 3 revival crystal at high rate

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dont think I really like noel combat wise 10 seconds of healing or attacking whats that like 3 attacks with her attacks speed? I want to get 1 copy for the 10% gold AW but I would likely only use her in maps that Im intentionally gold farming so kind of seems like a waste of resources

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dont think I really like noel combat wise 10 seconds of healing or attacking whats that like 3 attacks with her attacks speed? I want to get 1 copy for the 10% gold AW but I would likely only use her in maps that Im intentionally gold farming so kind of seems like a waste of resources
Noel is a very solid unit despite her aw ability. She is frail, very frail, but has a very high attack and now at 260 range she is my default mage.
Idk if I misunderstood you but just in case, Noel is a full time mage (she will always attack), her skill switches her fire ball with a heal.

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

JP wiki confirms that Kanon's attack is single use.

So...

How does she compare to swordmasters really? I say this because I think I remember someone saying that swordmaster skill isn't affected by def? Kanon's might be affected still. If Kanon has comparable damage I think she could potentially become a nuke character like swordmasters. The CD on her skill doesn't seem too bad either.

Assembling a team of nuke characters sounds relatively amusing. Sandra + Gloria + Raven + Kanon + Aisha(? not sure how her skill works, only know she has a broken skill).

Spam skills all over the place.

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems Noel last map give 3 RCIII (9 revival crystals) compared to Kagura last map which 2 RCIII (6 revival crystals)

But Kagura one felt 100% drop. Anyone can confirm how many is the RC drop in Noel map is 100% too ?

Last edited:

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So I ended up throwing 6 crystals into farming silver fairies (Poison Swamp had way better drops than Low Cost Battle for me; it was 75% drop rate vs 40%, from a sample of 72 vs 36 runs). Could still use more fairies for Odette and such, but that was enough to get my Kanon from level 20 to 50CC56, CC'd 5 silver units for future AW, and max affection on 3 units - only 7 more until I'm all caught up. Also put my remaining 3 crystals into 20/1 for some silver healers, and got 5. Completely broke now xD That's ok though, since the event is a 2 week star trial.

For this week, my plan is to farm up 3 copies of Noel for the skill ups (already have all the revival units at mincost), then go back to building a supply of healers/soldiers. I still need some silver pirates though...

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got 600 subjugations basing my strategy off this one by :

I did not have 2 gold soldier chiefs, so I used my LV50 Phyllis instead of the Soldier Chief Julian, which led to my Dragon Lord Lucille being deployed in the nick of time to deal with Bandit Seria. I didn't have Paula as a High Bishop, so I dealt with the final rush by having Immortal Queen Karma catch Sybille, and duel her. The health from Karma, Sedis, and B. Iris was enough to help everyone else, though I did cheat with Nanaly's quintuple shot eliminating Sherry, Lilia, and Olivia, so I didn't have to worry about things falling apart when Karma's done with Sybille.

What these subjugation missions have taught me is that I really should quit being stubborn and just raise a soldier chief Katie or Julian (I'm stubbornly waiting for Mama Jerome to come into my life).

I also saw this strategy by that didn't use any AW or premium units, but didn't use it since it relied on Gloria, Sandra, and Paula. It's a good example of how strong swordmasters are in the right hands.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

doesnt say anything about kanons skill being single use says 40 second recovery had me scared for a second her skill is perfect x3 dmg and splash range

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I also saw this strategy by that didn't use any AW or premium units, but didn't use it since it relied on Gloria, Sandra, and Paula. It's a good example of how strong swordmasters are in the right hands.
I like that strag :3

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Got 600 subjugations basing my strategy off this one by :
You forgot . =P

I like this; it's a lot more afk friendly than Aikenka's strategy. I didn't need Memento at all, Odette slvl 8 and CC53 Nagi were enough as well (then again, I had AW Liana with skill AW instead of Arisa, and AW Kagura as an extra). Also, since I had no need for skeletons, I could keep Spica down there.

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You forgot . =P

I like this; it's a lot more afk friendly than Aikenka's strategy. I didn't need Memento at all, Odette slvl 8 and CC53 Nagi were enough as well (then again, I had AW Liana with skill AW instead of Arisa, and AW Kagura as an extra). Also, since I had no need for skeletons, I could keep Spica down there.
The strategy is good, but I have no ninja for that one. Really no ninja at all. I not even level Nagi (I don't do her event that well either, only as far as I got her)

The best range unit I have is Charlotte and ... dina (if her skill active)

EDIT : I do some researches on the revival map.
It appeared that Noel final map indeed give max 9 RCs but the chance ... let's say to drop 60%.
While Kagura's last map give max 6 RCs but the drop is 100%

Anyway, Subjugation map already hit 60,5 M (4/25 to max) in almost 3/4 day. SO FAST!

Last edited:

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Awaken uzume get!

My first platinum aw too. Unmanly tears are approaching my eyes and I can't seem to hold them back.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Grats on awakening Uzume. I'm jealous. :(

Kagura's 60/5 is better because of the chance to obtain 2 Platinum Fairies, each at 20% chance to drop. If I had to choose, then Kagura's mission is the one to farm because it will help me accelerate her leveling as soon as I'm able to obtain her. This is the best event mission I've ever seen, as far as rewards are concerned. Sera went from CC42 to CC70 today, and I still have some Platinum Armors remaining, thanks to this mission.

That aside, I finally hit 10k kills for the subjugation and I somehow forgot that a Rainbow Fairy was given at the 10k mark. Now that I'm done with it on this account, I can focus finally put all my focus (and my SC) on the revival event. I will also have time to do the subjugation on a second account now. We must max out Spirit Joy!

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

doesnt say anything about kanons skill being single use says 40 second recovery had me scared for a second her skill is perfect x3 dmg and splash range
Eh, sorry I worded that badly. By single use I meant that the skill ends after one shot. What do you mean by perfect x3?

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For subjugation I am working on this tactics:

596 kills so far. For both linked by petite I am lackng two raised characters: Jessica (Raichi) and Odette. I have them but I lack fairies and flowers to use them there.