Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Anya killed me ._.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

why the anya end makes me laugh a little but gross I think I would of choose altair or berna because soldiers/ assassins probably would know how to survive extreme conditions or stupidly tried to ride aishas turtle back and died. now that I think about it fuck spending the rest of my life on an island with altair / berna probably eating only fish and bugs maybe the mages / witches could make boats with magic or reinforce a raft w/e your able to make by hand so its strong enough for the ocean. I haven't read their endings yet

Im a bit confused by sakis end does she carry on her back across the ocean or something or is she not able to walk far enough before running out of chakra/ ninja energy w/e? or maybe she just ditches you?

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@marcus, you was supposed to NOT read others endings :(

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

On another subject, afk 500/500 subjugation (3 reinforce soldiers + AW rear tactician is insanely fast cost generation). This one was really easy.

Thanks, easy afk 500 for me as well. I use Yurina as the central tanker and Sera behind her. One mage is sufficient for me, if I want a faster deploy / afk.

@Petite - nooooo, how can you prohibit reading other endings @@. Anyway - picked Liana. Lack of access to modern medicine is a big problem on the desert island, so I wanted a healer who could cure diseases and heal our wounds.

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Dina made me sad, cause it was true...

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Report:
-Concerning the results of the Emergency Maintenance:
1) Only the raised skill level due to the bug will return back to normal.
2) Unit data will be deleted if two or more instances of skill-up bug abuse are detected.
-One apology crystal for all users registered before Oct 15th 19:50 during maintenance on Oct 22nd.

They should've given two apology crystals to make up for all of the wasted stamina and charisma.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

-One apology crystal for all users registered before Oct 15th 19:50 during maintenance on Oct 22nd.

They should've given two apology crystals to make up for all of the wasted stamina and charisma.
I agree. This maint was treatise as long as previous ones, I would also waste my sta/charisma but I was able to log on the game in this short window between regular and emergency maint.

Petite is there any info about skill AW bug ? When I tried out once (after emergency maint) my game crashed. I don't want to be banned because I haven't seen some info.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Petite is there any info about skill AW bug?
If you had a character like Soma with Extend Range I, you could feed her to an Arch Mage Mehlis who has Extend Range II, and the Soma could give you skill-ups.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you had a character like Soma with Extend Range I, you could feed her to an Arch Mage Mehlis who has Extend Range II, and the Soma could give you skill-ups.
Yes, I understood this. My question was : if there is any mentioning about skill AW bug.

But now when I think about what I wrote - I should know you write about everything. I am sorry.

PJFrost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What's the easiest way I can get platinum fairies? Trying to CC Juno and Bashira...

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What's the easiest way I can get platinum fairies? Trying to CC Juno and Bashira...
Phalanx 2 quest map, but it is still horrible. You can expect to get 1-2 fairies per crystal spent on farming :<

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Challenge Quest:
Phalanx 2 (+; 20%)

Tuesday Daily:
Mid-tier (+; 20%; Same drop-rate per stamina as Phalanx 2)
High-tier (++; 25%x2; 100% gold fairy drop)
Extreme-tier (+++; 30%x2)
God-tier (++++; 40%x2)

Platinum fairies are a pain to accumulate unless an event map has a good drop rate for them like Noel and Kagura's event. I've reached the point that I think any Black Armours I obtain from Majin events should go to raising my plat units instead of my black ones to save on plat fairies.

Other than that, subjugation reward, trial reward, or log-in bonus.

PJFrost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seems like subjugation reward will be my best bet... Thank you.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems like subjugation reward will be my best bet... Thank you.
top you can get from subjugation is 3 ... 2 in current subjugation mission (at 2000 and 8000 accumulated kills)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seem like everyone here focus more on subjugation o_O
right now we are on 155/600m, i believe by next maintenance that princess will be gold (get ur AW material ready!!)

I'm really hoping it will become platinum >.< its 4 week long subjugation event afterall unlike joy ppl rushing for 1 week clear (cuz of magic crystal bonus).

PS: Does this event healer become forgotten ? what happen *IF* her aw skill allowed her atk and heal at same time with boosted atk ? :p
Update: I'm on 6000 kill myself (only using natural recovery) / cuz i still need to wait 3hr for healer last map attempt might as well do the subjugation now*

Edit: My Juno on -2/4 (natural recovery so far)

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am on 6000/10000 kills right now and Juno -3/5.
Ate around 3 SC so far.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Petite
Nice try, you almost distracted me. I still got to do the magic crystal daily a minute before it changed to the Saturday dailies. :p

@Altrius
I'm already done with the Subjugation because I leveled up yesterday. That leaves me with another free week to do whatever until the next week. Right now I'm just trying to get some ranger AW orbs so I can AW Ricola later this week.

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You're Stuck on an Uninhabited Island with a Black unit, Will You Survive?
I reach civilization, and the local restaurants, bars and year round inns and hotels are thrilled at your patronage. The end.

Yay, happy end. Went with the one I had rather than the one I wished I had, seems that was a good choice.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

PS: Does this event healer become forgotten ? what happen *IF* her aw skill allowed her atk and heal at same time with boosted atk ?
I got 27 copies of her while making a video, so yes, I am done.
Let's just say Kurisa's very good at taking her home (solo kill)

Also, attack and heal at the same time is a specialty of dark priest. Hence you have the wrong class.

I am on 6000/10000 kills right now and Juno -3/5.
Use up all your silver fairies and raise her to level 50 now. That way you don't have to waste gold fairy on level 1~50
34xx/10000 at the moment.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Use up all your silver fairies and raise her to level 50 now. That way you don't have to waste gold fairy on level 1~50
34xx/10000 at the moment.
I know sweetheart :) playing this game for a while already <3 and it is lvl 40 right now