What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I decided i stop doing subjugation and started lving the princess first, then the AW fodder as it looks like she will turn gold by next maintenance (255m/600m)

Regarding Juno just did the 2nd (4x combine) and now she on -3/6 (8 copy total) so I'm on average rate which pretty happy about it :D
I still wish Juno have a really good aw skill, i know there dark priest class for atk / heal at same time, but again the cause of that is the skill... (if not she either atk if enemy in range or heal if no enemy in range)
So i will keep my hope up for Juno AW skill to be something really worth it ;) at least her aw ability already pass with really great mark (we usualy bring 2 healer / map) as for her stat looks pretty standard to me for platinum healer.
My Juno at Max CR - 5/10 skills. I wanna those pesky skills to grow up at least :/

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Tieskey, I am always playing games as Anelai, my IGN in regular internet is different :p you will find me easily . Just remember I am from Europe so we can miss each other because sleep.
Idk the name of my char yet, depends on what is available.

Haven't read the game wiki but hope I can rebuild my "book killer", hahaha. (Sage with full int, full agi and the rest on stm and str).

BTW... how do u deal with a bunch of mad ninjas? easy, just bring a better ninja to the field..... it's funny to see Saki out-range them and slaughter whole waves in seconds.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Haven't read the game wiki but hope I can rebuild my "book killer", hahaha. (Sage with full int, full agi and the rest on stm and str).
That is nice Build :p I was allways FS professor, all int/dec and rest str for more pots. Or FS HP.
Unfortunately classes in TOS are kind of tricku and different... :)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't make me bring my FS proffesor as well ( dex vit build) with missy sunnies :D
^RO time

I checked abit on ToS class it seem u can hit while range shooting (seem like OP on kiting)
Still no idea how the class work it look like they have grade 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 class -.-
On that note templar class looks fun = force ppl into formation and take control of group (8-10 ppl)

Back to Aigis...
How to kill ninja ?.....
erghhh i dunno they just keep dying as they run trough by Maurete (i wish i can earn gold here)
Unfortantly archer range not far enuff from top of wall :p / my middle block pretty weak (1 bishop 1 pirate 1 gloria) and yet none able to go trough

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't make me bring my FS proffesor as well ( dex vit build) with missy sunnies :D
fck, I ofc meant the same: dex/vit with str. No idea why I wrote differently, lol

PJFrost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@PJFrost
Follow exkale's suggestion. Riria is one of the most stable duelist before and after AW. CC Katie instead of Julian though, AW Katie's 2% def > AW Julian's auto-regen unless you are super lazy.
(Katie is hard to cost reduce usually, but you will likely get another copy during the game's anniversary event - hence Katie > Julian)
You know, I wish I had read this before raising Julian's level to 49. *sigh*

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just take the lazy route 2% isn't going to matter but I think her actual AW stats may be better since women get more from affection Im not sure check the wiki I do know I've had alot of problems with katie dying unawakened in the past because her attack used to be so much less than arias with only slightly more defense. Just meant w/e shes fighting died slower and got more hits resulting in her possible death.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You know, I wish I had read this before raising Julian's level to 49. *sigh*
Fortunately, you can raise both. Since there's 2 slot for reinforcement soldiers.

You will have to dig out the 'analysis' I did for Altrius a few days and many pages back. So it's not a waste of investment so to speak.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is the princess almost at gold or not even at silver?

PJFrost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

just take the lazy route 2% isn't going to matter but I think her actual AW stats may be better since women get more from affection Im not sure check the wiki I do know I've had alot of problems with katie dying unawakened in the past because her attack used to be so much less than arias with only slightly more defense. Just meant w/e shes fighting died slower and got more hits resulting in her possible death.
Fortunately, you can raise both. Since there's 2 slot for reinforcement soldiers.

You will have to dig out the 'analysis' I did for Altrius a few days and many pages back. So it's not a waste of investment so to speak.
Yeah I will raise both, it's just I needed the inmediate stats and he seemed to have better base stats at first, so now I'm going to work on either Merris or Juno...

Now I just need to beat that stupid castle retake again, CC'ing Bashira screwed me up and now I can't do it the way the 1* clear strat follows... *facepalm*

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Current Subjugation on 308/600m
By next maintenance the princess will be gold.

I recommend ppl to start geting their AW fodder ready if you going for the cheap AW princess
+Don't forget the AW orb as well
AW fodder:Soldier / Valkyrie / Witch
AW orb: Valk / magic fencer

PS: if the princess turn to be bad... don't blame me :p

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The playerbase is working hard and I'm glad they agree that a Platinum Princess is the way to go. I don't have any witches so I won't be awakening her after maintenance, but there is still some time to go until she becomes Platinum.

A Platinum Princess is not going to be bad, Altrius. She just won't outclass her other Platinum counterparts but she should be good enough to use as a general purpose duelist, especially for people that lack a Princess. Their stats are very good to begin with, so they won't be getting wrecked unless you're using them against certain boss-class enemies. A Princess will always find its way into a team just because of how useful magic damage is and because they aren't frail/squishy. Two spots of my team are always taken by Olivia and Sherry for a reason even if I rarely deploy Sherry. Having a strong Plan B Duelist can be good in the event that I did something wrong like deploy someone in the wrong lane and I need to remove them so I can cover another lane.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

she jsut went up so fast it seemed like i was misreading how much we had

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the main reason she goes up so fast was...
1st Juno doesn't felt that popular :confused: / well the skill turn her to atk, at begining i was also thinking *wut?!*
Not using SC for stm recovery to farm Juno = alot spare Chr --> spend on subjugation 1st for 10k kill (so not worried in subjugation later if the next event 1.5x drop rate or item collection ) --> tons of kill = increase princess rarity.

As exkale said platinum princess stat and class is already nice and i'm pretty sure alot ppl love their platinum princess, whichever 1 of the 3.
If we have already 500m kill before next maintenance, the last 100m kill can be used from alt acc even the main event become something farming like as mention above (like me my alt acc already on 10k kill++).
So pretty much princess going to be platinum (there still plenty of time until deadline)
Although i just hope ppl not going to say.... let's just keep her gold all of sudden >.< because as heck alonce can't do 1m++ kill

PS: by any chance is this faster than joy fairy ? :p cuz during joy fairy there a good revival farming map from noel / kagura

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

its like day 3 and were half there so irregardless she will be plat

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Welp, this subjugation must actually be easier than the others cause for once I managed to 500 kill it without looking up a guide. Can't say my team has gotten much better from the last time either.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished rough translations for the Emergency and Subjugation Mission.

Please click the image in my signature to read them~♪

Louise being an actual queen, rather than a princess, makes me wonder if she'll have a team-type buff sort of like Rosalie. For example, if Louise is gold-rarity, then all gold units, including her, have a reduced WT, or if she's platinum-rarity, then she'll buff all plat units. If she had something like this, then it would make me want to consider raising her over Kaguya, since I already have two regular princesses (Claudia and Lilia), and a couple pseudo-ones (Karma and Anya).

In any case, I've been farming the extreme-tier map for Juno, and I've been having terrible luck. Below 50% drops, and no plat armours, which were the reason I thought I would farm this over the god-tier map. Not that I'm in any hurry to raise or use Juno, but it's hard to tell when she'll get a revival, or if it will be at an inconvenient time (i.e. during an item trial).

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think I stole all of your luck.

I've only missed one Yuno drop so far on the 7 cost map, and she hit min cost a bit before the daily mission changed.

Skill is being stubborn at 5/10, but I can live with that in light of the cost luck.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Trivia:
Just did a quick test, Kurisa double tap is different from Anya double tap.

Anya's double tap immediately reset damage animation. This means you need to wait for Anya's hit to register, and then skill.
Anya normal - long wind up - hit - long cool down
Anya skill - short wind up - hit - long cool down
Anya double tap - long wind up - hit - skill - short wind up - hit
^ 3x attack for blocked enemy, 2x within aoe range

Kurisa double tap is different because it doesn't reset the animation but the effect itself is immediately applied. It's also harder than Anya's (valkyrie attack animation is 1 atk/sec, you have around 0.6 sec) since you need to wait for the animation to start before you can skill.
Kurisa normal - short wind up - hit - short cool down
Kurisa skill - long wind up - hit - short cool down
Kurisa double tap - short wind up - skill - hit - long wind up - hit
^ 3.6x attack

However, Kurisa's double tap is the general behavior of skills that doesn't reset animation. Hence, there's no special consideration needed unless you are looking at multi-hitter.
Activating skill for Nanaly/Bashira should wait just before she fires the arrow.

Then there's switch unit with heal/attack, they should wait until heal register as well.

Summary
1) General skill - just before the hit register
2) Anya/Rin/etc with animation reset - just after the hit register
3) Switch unit with heal/damage change - just after the hit register
4) Nanaly/Bashira/etc with multiple projectile - just before the hit start

Last edited: