What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Lately we had longer gold rushes but typically it has one week duration.

Gcwiki doesn't work ffor me for longer than 24h :/

Upcoming Maintenance on Feb 25th:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "2 Million User Celebration Campaign" (200万人突破記念キャンペーン) Begins.
Additions:
-Exchange Quest (交流クエスト) Added.
+Possible to play with awakened rarity Gold+ units.
+These quests only allow the specific use of the Prince and said unit.
+If you clear the quest, you'll gain access to a new event.
++Available for the Following Units:
・聖女イリス (Black Healer Iris)
・盗賊ベルナ (Black Rogue Berna)
・癒し手カミラ (Plat Healer Camilla)
・剣士アカネ (Plat Samurai Akane)
・テミス (Gold Princess Themis)
・大盾の乙女ベルニス (Gold Heavy Berenice)
+3-star Reward includes spirit that rarely gives a cost-reduction to units of the same rarity during synthesis.

Exchange Quest Spoiler Image:
B. Iris Rewards:
1st Clear: New Event; 3-Star: Spirit and 3 Sacred Crystals

lA2nzFH.jpg

Glad I saved my SC, though I don't know if this week is going to be a Gold Rush, or Drop-up Event. I hope it's the latter, so I can restore my magic crystal and gold supply for the rest of the year.

I'm pretty sure that the new event is a conversation scene; unless Wanko-P actually hired the original illustrators to do another ero event for these characters in their awakened state. I know a shit-ton of people admit to getting a boner over AW B. Iris despite mentioning that they're not lolicons (I'm not gay, but...). If it's a regular conversation scene, I'll do translations for it; I have zero confidence in translating any erotic material since what makes it erotic in the first place is how it's said in Japanese, and not what is said that can be translated into another language like English.

@Anelai:
Japanese users have been migrating to due to certain issues they had with GCWiki since several months ago. The information on wikiwiki is updated more quickly, though it seems a couple users still post certain info for GCWiki.

Last edited:

@Petite - 'new event' as in new H-event?

@Altruis - Altrius - wow, you have quite a low rank for all your achievements.

★3獲得で入手できる聖霊は、同レアリティに合成継承することで稀に出撃コストが下がることがあるかも!
This is most interesting part for me. I hope "稀に" doesn't imply its RNG-based with utterly shit rates tho.

Unknown Event.....
Great! Surprise Me XD
I thought we got another Star Rush Event....
I want to AW My Prince , using 7 SC buff
But it seems is not the case huh~

@Petite - 'new event' as in new H-event?

Japanese players made a convincing argument that these are going to include event illustrations due to the fact that they're not implementing the Gold Valkyrie Carrie or the Platinum Archer Bashira; neither illustrator is active with Ukyo_rst still being too busy to finish either Bashira or Shizuka's AW illustrations. All of the characters listed are by illustrators that have been on the ball as far as doing illustrations for this game is concerned. If this is indeed the case, then (Sybilla's Lolicon Illustrator) and (Nanaly's Lolicon Illustrator) aren't going to finish anything for their respective characters in the near future. Though, Nio at least mentions this game and bookmarks and retweets fanart for Sybilla and certain other characters recently. I have yet to see Tamamonoato acknowledge the existence of this game, or even bookmark or retweet any fanart for Nanaly, which suggests that he doesn't have a good relationship with the staff for this title, or something. He's mentioned having trouble doing work for individuals in the past.

The new cost-reduction spirit doesn't instill confidence to its usefulness with '稀に' (Rarely) in its description. That adverb is used for stuff like assassination, which has a 10% chance of working.

Kinnotama (B. Iris and Metus's illustrator) wrote this poem a while back (not going to try translating it into an English poem):
I saw the goddess. Bedroom 2.
Kids that pulled a gacha black. First Prize.
I'll break crystals again next month. Again next month.
It's OK, it's OK. Being human is OK.
Plat and black spirits. Platinum buckets.
Waiting for their god-tier confirmation.
I'll also farm. Event farming.
When I fed four at once: fon fon fon.

oxUyF7p.jpg

*fon (フォン) is the sound made when you feed a unit and get zero cost reductions or skill-ups

Last edited:

The new cost-reduction spirit doesn't instill confidence to its usefulness with '稀に' (Rarely) in its description. That adverb is used for stuff like assassination, which has a 10% chance of working.
*Wishful thinking* Maybe its like usual cost reduction with same unit, 100% on first CR and very low for last.
At least I hope you can get 1 fairy from every copy of same unit you AW.

So this next event is only available if you have the said unit to pair with the prince? Guess that leaves me out.

What a sad poem.....
I know DAT feel T___T
In before I try to -5 Curse User
I use a LOT , definitely a LOT....
She refuse to -5 , although she is 5/5 skill
WTF just happened!!! T___T
25% VS 5%??? Great........

Although it seems he did a PS instead
That definitely not cheap , so he is must be more in a Despair state~

Last edited:

At least the fairy can be used on other units of the same rarity so there is some hope to get some cost reductions on some powerful Premium units. Now if only they release those missions for units I have since the only one I can do in the current list is Bernice. I will probably just toss the gold ones I can obtain over the year towards Katie as much as possible until she gets that final cost reduction.

I can finally end the event with a -5, 5/5 Sabrina. I already got 1 skill upgrade for Bashira and I will try for one more later in the day.

Have an AW B. Iris, but neither of the plats. I have a ccmax Bernice I never awakened laying around though.

I think I would try feeding the black cost reduction spirit to Alice. Not that I feel she needs to be cheaper, but I can't emphasize how ridiculous she is. Other candidates are Kayou and B. Iris herself, at the moment.

When I can get plat ones I'll probably feed them to Uzume and Zenobia.

Last edited:

Ukyo_rst still being too busy to finish either Bashira or Shizuka's AW illustrations.
I am still waiting for Shizuka's AW arts. Was hoping it get implemented alone with her AW skill, but it looks like I need to wait longer/ever.

In before I try to -5 Curse User
I use a LOT , definitely a LOT....
She refuse to -5 , although she is 5/5 skill
WTF just happened!!! T___T
25% VS 5%??? Great........
Try failing 25% 28 times in a row. Also known as Isabelle Curse. Which was still better than the God-Forsaken Fran Curse.

I can finally end the event with a -5, 5/5 Sabrina. I already got 1 skill upgrade for Bashira and I will try for one more later in the day.
Grats exkale. I heard that Sabrina's mechanics is different than expected, in that she actually use triple shot on 5 different enemies for 10 seconds (at least according to the wiki. Needless to say that's an awesome map clear.

On the other hand, she has low base attacks (*insert dancer here*) she doesn't get any damage boost during skill (*insert dancer here*) and it is still 10 seconds.
Great versus mobs, decent versus boss during burst, then becomes ignorable after skill.

*Still wavering in terms of whether to raise her or not*

・聖女イリス (Black Healer Iris)
・盗賊ベルナ (Black Rogue Berna)
・癒し手カミラ (Plat Healer Camilla)
・剣士アカネ (Plat Samurai Akane)
・テミス (Gold Princess Themis)
・大盾の乙女ベルニス (Gold Heavy Berenice)
I have none of them AWed, and Berenice/Themis at CC60/60 for video taking. This game is too hard. ~~

Last edited:

Try failing 25% 28 times in a row. Also known as Isabelle Curse. Which was still better than the God-Forsaken Fran Curse.

I think I failed 20 times
Just a little more and I will broke a record.....

I have only AW Bernice and lvl1 Themis should be somewhere... :/

Berenice Exchange Quest Clear Event by Daresero ( ):
TgzZ4dG.jpg

Should have kept a count when you reach double digits :/

Refer to the below for details:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=24452&highlight=Isabelle&page=834
Dealing with Isabelle took a total of 37 copies. Give or take 1~2 of course.
Now Fran on the other hand ... *shivers*

Yep , next time I will keep a note
OTOH Sabrina is better , got her -5 but still 4/5
All definitely below 10 copies
Dunno will go with 5/5 or not , but ATM I think not~

Rather use plastic fairies instead
I need the EXP for now~

*Still wavering in terms of whether to raise her or not*

I'll awaken her and keep her ready for a time where only ranged units can be deployed. Fran can't cover for all the other ranged units if she is deployed early. I am just on the fence about her Skill AW, but the combination with a dancer is a funny one. I'm more or less leaning on her default skill since I can use it with a dancer more often.

2 mio players, is that active or accounts? Anyone know?

If it is active and they are still climbing after 2+ years thats incredible.

2 mio players, is that active or accounts? Anyone know?

If it is active and they are still climbing after 2+ years thats incredible.

DMM account is like Nutaku , 1 acc can play many game
So I'm guessing 2 million active player
Or atleast 2 million that was playing Aigis

Just like My Nutaku account that has Osawari , LOV , Kanpani , ETC at history page

But I could be wrong though~

Back