What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

When I said accounts, I was thinking along the lines of players that had Aigis registered on their account but for all intents and purposes no longer was active. Should have elaborated that I guess. Was not thinking "wow" accounts etc ;)

Personal quests.... mmm maybe I'll have a reason to actually lvl Berna :p

3-shot to all 5 targets? that's nice, as Draa said, very nice for a burst-clear but also for subjugations. With dancers+rear tactician it should be 36 seconds to recharge so its a 20% up-time. Not even comparable to any premium unit but still very cool to free players.

looks like I wont miss out on much for not having raised those units not going to rush to awaken anyone for a spirit that only gives a chance at cost downs now if I could farm those or some other interesting drop then maybe.

I'll just see if I can get much further in the story just in case I end up needing an awakened prince

I like sabrinas picture but I'm kind of apathetic about her skill its like a poor man's aisha meteor

Last edited:

Rolled 5 times for the heck of it. Result:

de15109a47.jpg

af9217f98e.jpg

At this point, the amount of black rarities I'm missing can be counted on one hand. I can't even raise this many;what am I even doing; this feels terrible XD

@Emires
Rolled 2 times (earlier today) Emires for the heck of it:

Silver Mage
Silver Samurai

You see? This is the difference in between player's luck.
Some have it in the high positive, others are just in the negative.

Rolled 5 times for the heck of it. Result:

At this point, the amount of black rarities I'm missing can be counted on one hand. I can't even raise this many;what am I even doing; this feels terrible XD

My condolences on having spent an entire life's luck supply, kindly watch out for the following phenomenons in your future,

- Meteor strike (even when underground)
- Sky falling (even when in space)
- Earth Quakes (even when flying)
- Tidals Waves (even when mountain climbing)

As your luck evens out (and keep a maximum distance to human civilization to allow it to survive)

:)

Upcoming Maintenance on Feb 25th Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-"2 Million User Celebration Campaign" (200万人突破記念キャンペーン) 1st Phase Begins.
-Revival Mission "Anna's Grand Adventure" (アンナの大冒険) Begins.
-Silver Female Unit Synthesis Base EXP 3x Begins (Until March 3rd 10:00).
-Silver Male Unit Synthesis Base EXP 1.5x Begins (Until March 3rd 10:00).
+Excluding Silver Units that Cannot be Summoned (i.e. Silver Soldier Rosalie).
-Sacred Crystal Present (Feb 26~March 9th; 13 Days Log-in Bonus).
-Story Mission 1.5x Drop Event Begins.
Additions:
-Exchange Quest (交流クエスト) Added.
-Magic City Story Mission High Difficulty Extra Stage(s) Added.
Trading Post:
-Magic: Parliamentary Secretary Anna Added (100).
Other:
-Dragon Lord Skill AW Implemented.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.

Eh, no Gold Rush or Daily Drop-up this week. Geez, and the 2nd Phase begins next week, which is probably going to be the Gold Rush, or Daily Drop-up. Guess I'm going to have to roll premium 5 times to get the next-tier stamp card for next month... The only question is whether I want to risk summoning platinum and black units I don't care that much for this week, or hope that the chance-up units next week are ones I want when the only unit I have a reasonable chance at is the Gold Enchanter this week...

Exchange Quest Spoiler Image and Info:
B. Iris Rewards:
1st Clear: New Event; 3-Star: Spirit and 3 Sacred Crystals

+Possible to play with awakened rarity Gold+ units.
+These quests only allow the specific use of the Prince and said unit.
+If you clear the quest, you'll gain access to a new event.
++Available for the Following Units:
・聖女イリス (Black Healer Iris)
・盗賊ベルナ (Black Rogue Berna)
・癒し手カミラ (Plat Healer Camilla)
・剣士アカネ (Plat Samurai Akane)
・テミス (Gold Princess Themis)
・大盾の乙女ベルニス (Gold Heavy Berenice)
+3-star Reward includes spirit that rarely gives a cost-reduction to units of the same rarity during synthesis.

lA2nzFH.jpg

Found out that Moritan (Sorano, Irene, Cornelia, and Phyllis's Illustrator) has been playing this game for over a year. I never realised this even when people were commenting on how Moritan has been posting information for this game on his personal website before it becomes available on some of the wikis, which I thought was a joke; I didn't see the little icon for Kanon that led to his Aegis section.

Well, that's really cool to know that Moritan's not only a player, but also cares about the game from an analytical and strategic standpoint. He also does fanart for some of the characters like Plat Samurai Shizuka. I've been a fan of his about a decade ago. He's been playing mostly normally for about a year (his only black unit was B. Iris along with a few premium plat units) before he went bonkers and started spending a ton of money to roll premium in the last few months. He's been raising his characters without any noticeable bias, though I can't say he's a good enough substitute for Taian; I really wish there were more sensible players like Taian to act as good role-models so I don't make foolish decisions.

Last edited:

Indeed... I am interested to see what Erenia gets.

Rolled Premium 5 times like a numbskull, and got the following:
Silver Archer Kazuha
Gold Enchanter Rilke
Silver Witch Merone
Platinum Alchemist Charles
Gold Monk Momo

Conquered Two Aegis Masters:
VmUUhY5.jpg

Considering I'll never get Sonya, I probably should update this with Kayou... But I want to believe.

I'm not going to be surprised in the least if they introduce a Platinum Enchanter with a Magic Weapon skill right after I awaken Rilke in the coming weeks.

Managed to mincost Sabrina with 10~ copies. Feels so good _:)3/ L)_

So it's Anna Revival
I think I have one from Altrius
Guess I will farm the Revival Crystal instead >.>
Also it seems go on till March
So I can spend another 150 SC next week
Finally 2'nd barrack T__T

It says 魔水晶との交換を開始   ▼100個   『政務官アンナ』, so there will be no revival crystals on Anna maps. Most likely its going to be exactly same drops as original event.

It says 魔水晶との交換を開始   ▼100個   『政務官アンナ』, so there will be no revival crystals on Anna maps. Most likely its going to be exactly same drops as original event.

Oh bummer......
Kay then......
Free SC atleast?

Oh bummer......
Kay then......
Free SC atleast?
If its same drop and your account didn't do original Anna Adventure (and it didn't if you have non-mincost Anna, that one copy is from last anniversary), there's Time Fairy, Awakening Fairy and extra copy of Katie and Julian, nothing to frown upon.

If its same drop and your account didn't do original Anna Adventure (and it didn't if you have non-mincost Anna, that one copy is from last anniversary), there's Time Fairy, Awakening Fairy and extra copy of Katie and Julian, nothing to frown upon.

WHUT???!!!
Extra Katie and Julian?
That is something I will frown upon~

Guess I will spend SC again tomorow
They should make a 500 SC Stamp!!! T____T

Upcoming Spoilers:
-Additional Mission Added to "Anna's Grand Adventure" Revival (2 Week Long Revival).
+Complete Bonus is Spirit of Fortune Happy (EXP Max Fairy; AW1>AW99).
-All Units Added to Base Summoning and Base Summoning SP!
+Doesn't Include Spirits, Gold Armour-type Special Units, and Event units.

Spirit of Fortune Happy Illustration:
2CUuy9B.jpg

Oh my gosh, finally! Now I can summon Ur and Inari from Base SP. I have 992 SP Crystals. I'm so glad I've been hording them. If they don't make the drop rate worse, I have a chance of getting 1~2 plat units with this many.

EDIT:
Ah, Plat Alchemist Charle's skill is unique in that it stacks on top of paralysis AND other Alchemist regular attacks (i.e. Therma and Corinne). So she can reduce an enemy's defence to an 1/8.

Though, this isn't that strong against a mithril golem; it allows Nanaly to deliver 1905 damage (Prince+Aria+Spica) and at most 26,670 damage with her 15 second skill if it stays paralysed for 15 seconds. Metus deals more damage than that with her true damage skill and she doesn't need 3 additional units with one doing absolutely nothing to deal this. With a Magic Weapon Enchanter, Nanaly only delivers 1616 magical damage per quintuple shot to a mithril golem, so it seems that for me alchemists and Eden may be my future until I extend into the Ingrid and Estelle family tree, especially since Metus will buff Eden, who should get an AW one of these days to become even more devastating, though that's still just one enchanter unit versus 3. However, if I toss in my AW20~ Waltz, Nanaly can deliver 54,670 damage to a 1/8 DF mithril golem... With Metus, this would mean I can pretty much burst kill a 60k HP enemy with 3.5k DF and 60% MR now.

Last edited:

Does "Silver Female Unit Synthesis Base EXP 3x Begins (Until March 3rd 10:00)" 3x exp when feeding a silver female unit to another unit or does it mean silver female units get 3x exp? I'm not sure if it's worth feeding silver units when I don't even have enough to CC my units reliably.

D'aww for once, the exp synthesis bonus isn't limited to gold rarity and above. Wish I knew this before I decided to do a little storage clean up and eat 8k exp worth of Sanosukes and Ricardos 2-3 days ago.

Story mission drop up is still great. I've been waiting for one to prepare more silver fodder for future AW (also saving storage space) and leveling after that too.

Does "Silver Female Unit Synthesis Base EXP 3x Begins (Until March 3rd 10:00)" 3x exp when feeding a silver female unit to another unit or does it mean silver female units get 3x exp? I'm not sure if it's worth feeding silver units when I don't even have enough to CC my units reliably.

The former. Save your silvers unless you have an excess or are using them for skill ups.

As for Sabrina luck, I've failed -4CR 12 times. Might spend a bunch of SC today since I won't need them for the upcoming event.

Last edited:
Back