What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

ieyasu

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Doubtful the confidence system will be so similar to the affection system for girls. It makes it seem like it'll be an in battle type upgrade, like a temporary thing. Unless "confidence" translates to something more specific, your confidence raises and lowers depending on how well you perform, so it might be something to do with that. I like the sound of it.

They like to keep stuff like that secret x.x I considered writing down all my girls' affection bonuses but maybe it's better that I don't know if they're nerfed... That's cool about the crystals, they usually hand one out for maintenance fails, but I didn't mind that they didn't this time, now we're even getting two :3 How nice.

Curse you Dark Soulllllssss, it doesn't help that I'm playing two characters at once, full mage and the typical weapon+shield. I switch characters when I want to forget that I just lost thousands of souls >.> Fuck you exploding enemies (No spoilers I don't think...).

Oh and 199 red gems x.x 103 scrolls. I've been farming the 4 stamina map without using any crystals, so lemme know how you're doing on the 4 or 6 map with scrolls if you haven't spent any crystals. I'd like a comparison.
Same, i've been farming 4Stamina map, i hope they don't take out the elf queen before i can grab a second copy of her.... >.<

Exploding Enemies in Dark Souls 2? You went down the well didn't ya? Creepy place, but i killed that amoeba of corpses boss down there. :D

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oh noes !! I don't want to give present to Christopher or Conrad.
Well btw i don't think they give stats bonus like affinity to male unit since they have basically stonger stats
You went down the well didn't ya? Creepy place, but i killed that amoeba of corpses boss down there. :D
Aaah the Rotten such a friendly boss, allways want to give you a hug.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If u really want to, leveling the prince is easier than getting good plat units. New players would benefit more from a stronger prince than veterans with a black karma or the "cheat button" black pirate or nanaly.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance Update:
-Thetis, Sherry, Saki, and Hina's affection bonuses have been changed.
-Sibylla, Sherry, and Lilia's sprites have been updated.

Maintenance is over, though I don't have a listing of the changes. It seems the male confidence system is parallel to the female affection system. Though, I don't know where to get beer, wine, sake, or thousand-year wine.

I'm up to 145 magical crystals, so I hope to have my second Sedis by next Tuesday. Looking at her skill, I don't think I would want to try hard for a third copy. I have 3 Valeries available as completion rewards, though I need Sedis for the 3rd one, so things are split between cc-ing Belinda or Shiho, since I only have 1 Calliope as a completion reward.

EDIT:
Wow, Hina got a pretty nice affection buff:

Prev: HP240 AT60
Now: HP276 AT84

Mine can do 580 damage with her skill activated. So if I get her skill to 3/5, she might be able to reach the 600 damage threshold. Insane.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance Update:
-Thetis, Sherry, Saki, and Hina's affection bonuses have been changed.
-Sibylla, Sherry, and Lilia's sprites have been updated.

Maintenance is over, though I don't have a listing of the changes. It seems the male confidence system is parallel to the female affection system. Though, I don't know where to get beer, wine, sake, or thousand-year wine.

I'm up to 145 magical crystals, so I hope to have my second Sedis by next Tuesday.
Ah lame x.x I was hoping the male system would be special. Goodluck with magic crystals~ I just got my first one so I'm a ways off from a 2nd. Man it's weird to be getting exp again and yay, Valerie won't be so useless now. Oh and is it just me or did HP affection bonus get a buff like I hoped they would? I don't remember 100% being 360 hp, not bad. Just noticed if you check Prince in the status screen, it still says that level 99 is "MAX" lol.

40/4

It's surprisingly easy, even with the 101 attacking units. Early flying units and goblins, spams flying units at you most the map so it's mostly a ranged map. Just watch for when the black knights come, I was semi afking it and let my soldier die, other than that, very easy. Set up 2 cc'd archers and 2 witches (I used cc'd, but might not be needed) in the middle, prince, soldier (Later HA) at the left side of the map in the intersection, and you only need one cc'd healer. A mage or two is good to have as well (Replace archers). It is easy to miss some rush units, watch for the wolves at the end, that's mostly why you want a mage or two up.

The units that come from the top and bottom will head to the middle lane like the previous map, so don't worry about them when they show up. Order like: Archer, soldier, Archer, Witch, Witch, Prince, Healer, Mage, HA (when needed, replace soldier), replace weakest archer with another mage.

Drops: scroll x1, scroll x3, beer

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The new sprites for the the princess are pretty awesome. And Sherry is actually worth using now. Sherry's new affection bonus is HP+198 and 攻撃力+120. With skill activation and Prince's buff, that 120 quickly translates to +214 and is significant.

HP affection boost gets a significant buff of 1.625x~1.8x. Quite significant boost in terms of HP affection. For example, Riria's affection boost is a whooping 396 HP, enough to extend her hp over 2k at level 70.

Shiro Lily just got a overhaul in terms of affection bonus as well.
Shiro Lily now has a bonus HP+198 and 攻撃力+120 instead of the previous HP+240 and 攻撃力+60. (For those who actually use her, that 60 attack is significant due to her skill)

Last edited:

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can get beer in new event map.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

BLACK GOBLIN TROLLARCHERS

軍師の後継者:遠戦 ★3

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Woohoo finaly 3 stars the 60/8 map it's a hell of a challenge and it drop the silver elf archer for spica :)

-it look like the black goblin warlord work like an avanger
-waves direction left, right, both and massive no ranged (oops one black goblin mage hidden in the rush) units rush to the left

Edit: lvl 101 try to find out what is the major change :p

Note: the prince is still lvl 99

Last edited:

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So far I did the first new map twice. Drops were
beer, beer, single scroll, double scroll (it doesn't drop triple scroll unlike someone suggested above).
Beer, double scroll.

Unlikely to be good map to farm, unless you want broitems...

Edit: woot, more sta !! Think I am back to road to imperial city!

Edit2: Did you get sta reset on level as well? Or was it a gem used?

Last edited:

silence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Heya all I've been having an issue Aegis isn't loading up for me.

I cleared my cache and all the related data etc I load up as normal get to the loading the game section and get to 17/17 etc and get the loading animation for the horse and it just sits there I'm staring at it on my other screen for an hour now.

I've tried refreshing and restarting etc it just doesn't want to load the game all the way up.

anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Heya all I've been having an issue Aegis isn't loading up for me.

I cleared my cache and all the related data etc I load up as normal get to the loading the game section and get to 17/17 etc and get the loading animation for the horse and it just sits there I'm staring at it on my other screen for an hour now.

I've tried refreshing and restarting etc it just doesn't want to load the game all the way up.

anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?
There was a maintenence today, are you sure 'over an hour' ago wasn't when maintenance was still ongoing ? Other than that - the classic, didn't your local time settings change?

silence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There was a maintenence today, are you sure 'over an hour' ago wasn't when maintenance was still ongoing ? Other than that - the classic, didn't your local time settings change?
Been playing this game and other dmm games for awhile never had anything like this before, and yes coming up to roughly 40 mins now loading screen froze so I refreshed just before but it's doing the same thing again.

All that side of thing is correct I change my time zone be4 I do my svn out of habbit.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Something that wasn't mentioned in the maintenance report is that the attack speed of the princess class units has increased. I really like Lilia's new sprite; she looks like she's a character from one of the older Castlevania titles.

EDIT:
The in-game help says that your stamina upper limit increases by one point at rank 101, 120, 140, 160, 180, and 200. When your stamina upper limit increases, your stamina automatically refills itself.

EDIT 2:
That black goblin samurai in "Total War Extreme" is no joke. I could easily 3-star this map if I had a second battle master, but I don't. My lvl 44 Heavy Armour Lean just doesn't have the HP or Defence to hold him off with Echidna and Dolka supporting her. I'm going to try this again, but instead use Dahlia to duel it with Echidna, Dolka, and Sedis (though, she's at lvl 25, but hopefully the extra 289+ healing will let me outheal that thing's damage output).

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Woohoo finaly 3 stars the 60/8 map it's a hell of a challenge and it drop the silver elf archer for spica :)

-it look like the black goblin warlord work like an avanger
-waves direction left, right, both and massive no ranged (oops one black goblin mage hidden in the rush) units rush to the left

Edit: lvl 101 try to find out what is the major change :p

Note: the prince is still lvl 99
Crystals refill the whole stamina or just 12 out of 13?

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

crystals refill the whole stamina.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

軍師の後継者:総力戦 極級

Details:
The difficulty on this map is ramped up higher than I expected, and in my opinion, quite fun to figure out how to solve it. The strategy I am using is very demanding in terms of melee stats. You need multiple duelist to clear this map properly. Skill activation wise, I activated exactly 5 skills, all unneeded, but useful.

Notes:
1) 0:55 - The first hurdle of this map is actually the 2x black goblin archers. You need a strong enough archer and valkyrie (or BM, which should be easier to attain high def) so that you can reinforce an healer in time like I did. Notice the target switching and the black mage ambush right afterwards. (You usually want the first black archer dead before reinforcing the healer)
2) 1:25 - The red goblin warlord x4 is actually harder to deal with than the black goblin warlord despite the huge hp tank, attack, and attack speed of the black goblin warlord. Mainly due to a swarm of goblins right afterwards. The warlock placement on the bottom is the key to cleaning that up. (Refer to Battle Master (BM) alternative at the bottom for a strategy less demanding on melee and more on warlocks)
3) 1:55 - The black goblin warlord with it's ridiculous attack, attack speed, and hp bank can be easily dealt with using a good BM (Preferably your best) and a priest. Then you have an extra slot for a ranged attacker. And can use a ninja to replace monk Rin to chip away at it's hp bank. (I wanted to show healing juggle between Echidna and Shiho, hence Shiho it is)
4) It will take a minute or two to kill the black goblin warlord, I reinforced Karma to make it go a bit faster. (And to show that it is indeed hp-based)

Alternative:
1) For most players, it's easier to replace that Valkyrie with a good BM. You need a BM on each entrance and need to replace the sniper with a Warlock after the black goblin archers are dead. This means you need 2 good BM and warlock for the map.
2) In my case, I am quite melee heavy, the advantage is that any melee will do given they have high enough stats. The disadvantage is that you do need melee with high enough stats to do it.

Skill Activation:
1) Jerome - what a hunk after the trust system has been implemented.
2) Shizuka - that hp leech is very useful if you don't have a healer nearby.
3) Echidna & Shiho - 0.75 healer + 0.25 healer means that I am actually using only 1 healer on the map. *nods* But yes, the juggling of attack mode switches allows some interesting plays like what I did to wipe the goblins.
4) Karma with 4 digit attack and 666 defense. *cheers* This was done however to show you that black goblin warlord is hp based, not high defense based. Hence, high atk sniper/ninja will work better than a witch here. (Note, this is also the right way to use Echidna's attack mode switch)

That took longer than I expected to record. Props to the Aegis development team for designing such a challenging map, I enjoyed it.

Last edited:

ThePie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yay, I finally got lucky with my gacha and got my first black princess!

So how does she, Olivier, shape up anyways?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So how does she, Olivier, shape up anyways?
Raise Olivia* to level 30-55, and you have an extremely strong duelist slash tank. Her regular strikes hit harder than the platinum bandit Lyla against moderately armoured opponents, and her defence is as good as the gold heavy armour Berenice. Her skill makes it so she only takes 20%-0% of the physical strikes aimed towards her, so she's extremely effective against strong physical opponents. With all of these positives aside, her low HP makes her worthless against intense magical harassment (she is incapable of fighting the 3 liches from the last story map "Undead Monsters" even if you have a maxed out Odette's 16/16 skill activated).

*オリヴィエ (Olivier) is a male's name. They made the same mistake for a female character from Fire Emblem, and localisers also opted to name her Olivia.