What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I guess I should get Cloris now. I didn't want her taking up a space when I wasn't going to use her.
she's not likely to be permanently gone though. her event is likely to be included in daily revival and/or combined into TP for 70 DC (which happened either 1 or 2 months ago)

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Managed to get 500 kills on subjugation. It was fun and refreshing and I had an idea to make it work with tanking Decius all the time :D took me 5 tries because he was changing to 3rd form much too fast. I love subjugations, I wish they can be up more often...

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Managed to get 500 kills on subjugation. It was fun and refreshing and I had an idea to make it work with tanuking Delius all the time :D took me 5 tries because he was changing to 3rd form much too fast. I love subjugations, I wish they can be up more often...
I actually hate it ;/ missing a lot of 50 MC. think I've missed around 4 by now.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished rough translations for the entire second phase of this event. Please click the image in my signature to read them.

If the final map is a precursor of what's going to come in July, then I guess the next Majin is going to be Bifrons. The ghosts from that final map had enough defence that they were deflecting Nanaly's arrows (though, her AW skill makes her immune to nullification, so she was popping their ghostly bubbles nevertheless). They died quite easily to magical attacks, so I figure that I'm going to want to work on my magical characters as opposed to physical one with a damage bonus against undead (i.e. Lumaria and Flan). Platinum Bishop Paula is both magical and has a damage bonus against undead, so she'll probably be a very good character to raise, but I only have 30ish plat fairies after awakening Fermi so I could have 2 Divine Armours for this subjugation mission... Hmm...

In any case, there's a chance I might miss the Thursday update on the 30th of June; I have to go in to adjust things that may have changed since my previous operations. I don't know if they'll just do a check-up and reschedule me later; I might miss things if I receive general anesthesia instead of local anesthesia that would allow me to return home afterwards.

Momo and Prince by Takatsuki Ichi ( ):

iloveme2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone help me form a general party for the main questline?
I've gotten to the point where the quest cost around 22-28
Im kind of a scrub at this game and I can barely read Japanese.
Any help is much appreciated
i.e. Telling me what to level or who I must have in my party etc.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@iloveme2:
Why is it you have Bowrider Sarasa, and yet the only CC characters on your team are Pirate Giovanni, Priest Knight Ether, and Gunner Persis?

The rules of this game have changed substantially since I have started playing, so a lot of sentiments I have on certain characters or classes are no longer relevant with the introduction of the new rules, classes, and characters.

The general progression order for new players is to raise the following:
Healer≧Archer>Witch>Heavy Armour>Mage>Gold Soldier Katie

Some classes are similar to others, so a mage armour is similar to a heavy armour, and certain Priest Warriors can function as a substitute for bronze-silver rarity heavy armour characters.

Your team is so weak that I don't know if it's a good idea to focus on any of your platinum or black units that aren't special classes (i.e. Necromancer Metus and Hermit Nezha are special class, whereas Valkyrie Lesia and Front Tactician Matsuri are regular). You need to establish yourself so you have the kinds of units necessary to farm the fairies and resources to raise your high rarity characters quickly and efficiently.

Considering your choice of CC characters, did you class-change them at LV30? If you did, then you lost 20 levels of stats they could've gained if you class-changed them at LV50. It's not a good idea to class-change a character unless their attack stat is such that they can contribute something they couldn't do in their regular class (i.e. a Valkyrie that 2-hits goblins is better than a Unicorn Knight that also 2-hits goblins because they cost 3 less to deploy, so you need the Unicorn Knight leveled up so she can 1-hit the goblins to become a better deal than the Valkyrie).

Healer:
Gold Healer Iris, Gold Druid Laurier, Silver Healer Alyssa

Laurier ~might~ be better because she's a special class, and raising a gold unit to LV50 is a pain in the butt without a plat armour and 3 gold fairies. They buffed her Tree of Life token, so they have similar range as a healer, but their attack stat might be too abysmal to be useful to your low defence melee units. I don't know if you have your original Alyssa with the affection, but she's a good choice, since it's much easier to raise her to LV50 with the silver fairies and affection item drops from Low Cost Battle (final 1 stamina challenge quest map).

Archer:
Silver Archer Daniella or Silver Archer Kazuha

I don't see Plat Archer Bashira on your team, so I'm confused if your account was from before they turned her into the tutorial character all new players received. Plat Archer Oscar is a weaker version of Plat Archer Victoria in dps, skill duration, and so forth, but if you have enough copies to reduce his cost by -2, then he would be a good enough character to raise as your main archer. Kazuha is too new for me to have an opinion on, but she has double-shot, so I think she may be better than Daniella, who just has Strengthen Attack I.

Witch:
Black Necromancer Metus, Gold Druid Laurier, Plat Chrono Witch Kokoro, Gold Witch Chloris, Silver Witch Calliope, or Silver Witch Nenya

Metus is super strong, and even at skill 1/10, her skill is the same strength and duration as a single instance of her AW skill, so she's a awesome boss killing unit for new players. Kokoro is a special class, so she'll be better than a regular witch until you raise some into a Lord Witch. Between the three witches, Nenya is the best, but Chloris will become your main after you CC her into a Lord Witch and get some cost reductions and skill ups for her (even platinum witches are inferior to Nenya until you do the same for them, and that's expensive and time consuming).

Heavy:
Silver Heavy Lean or Silver Heavy Danaan

Danaan is too new for me to have an opinion on her. Her skill increases her HP, so I'm not sure if that's more useful than Lean's skill that increases her defence.

Mage:
Silver Mage Pales

You have Gunner Persis, which is like a physical version of a mage with better range. So you might be fine with the Gunner, but I would raise Pales, since she's a respectably strong mage (you're going to want 3~ magical AoE characters in the future).

Gold Soldier Katie:
Gold Soldier Katie, or Plat Merchant Totone

Katie has high defence, so she's a good character. Totone is the only merchant, so I don't know if she's a good character for beginning players with her skill that makes it so she's unable to attack, but causes you to regenerate 2 cost per second instead of 1. The main draw for Totone is that her mercenary token have 'Gold Get', which means they have a 20% chance of giving you 100 gold per enemy they last hit. Being that you're a new player, accumulating gold is always super important (people who spend time raising all black teams are fools; the most important teams are ones with gold get), so having Totone at a high level so her mercenaries can kill garbage enemies on maps like Low Cost Battle will help you in the future.

Other:
Plat Rogue Junon

She doesn't need to be raised, but bring her on any event maps that drop silver units, and she will increase their drop rate by +3%. She's not as important nowadays with guaranteed first time drops, but you're going to need a lot of silver units if you want to cost-reduce, CC, and AW your team.

Black Hermit Nezha

She's one of the most broken characters in the game after awakening and skill awakening. However, as a regular hermit she's still OK; you can deploy her ahead of your other units to assist them from the sky with a ranged attack. She has such high defence that she should be the last unit you deploy, so enemy archers will shoot at her instead of your other characters. Her skill has her become melee and deliver true damage for a very short period, so she's good against everything like Metus.

Last edited:

iloveme2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@iloveme2:
Why is it you have Bowrider Sarasa, and yet the only CC characters on your team are Pirate Giovanni, Priest Knight Ether, and Gunner Persis?
Well I used to play back when there was an event for Bowrider Sarasa and recently came back to this game
Anyways, I really appreciate your input
I'll try to start levelling up my characters properly from now on ;D

Btw do you have any tips on how I should use my free crystals?
Also where do you get the names?

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I almost complete subjugation but those hidden shadow are annoying. Let 3 pass, one each at different times

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well I used to play back when there was an event for Bowrider Sarasa and recently came back to this game
Anyways, I really appreciate your input
I'll try to start levelling up my characters properly from now on ;D

Btw do you have any tips on how I should use my free angel statues?
Also where do you get the names?
what do you even mean by free angel statues? do you mean plat armor or do you mean the spirits? or was that supposed to be sacred crystal?

anyway, there's a link in my sig, and here's another useful link:

it's based off nutaku aigis, but you can use it for reference for dmm aigis.

Last edited:

KatsuraJun

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Aside from those already mentioned, Sabrina is a pretty strong unit post skill awakening but I don't know if she's worth it until then given your limited resources and low levels.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Aside from those already mentioned, Sabrina is a pretty strong unit post skill awakening but I don't know if she's worth it until then given your limited resources and low levels.
sabrina is a usable replacement for bashira to some extent. doesnt have as high a dps due to slower attack speed, but she can replicate bashira's burst better than most other replacements in video guides.

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

She's finally here. My first awakened unit. After weeks of feeling so behind, this is an achievement.

She's since been levelled back up to her original strength, though. It feels so weird to actually see the AW icon on one of my own units. I'll probably do Sedis next; getting a healer done is a really good idea, and I'd rather have all the stuff ready for Aisha's SAW before I do her.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She's finally here. My first awakened unit. After weeks of feeling so behind, this is an achievement.

She's since been levelled back up to her original strength, though. It feels so weird to actually see the AW icon on one of my own units. I'll probably do Sedis next; getting a healer done is a really good idea, and I'd rather have all the stuff ready for Aisha's SAW before I do her.
grats. if you have aisha at cc50 or so, then you should consider AW'ing her for the +14% hp. also, i'm inclined to think that AW iris is more useful than AW chydis early on because of burst heal on desert/poison maps. still, improving chydis's heal is an option.

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks. I've got Aisha at 50CC77 and maxed skill already; I was lucky to be sitting on a ton of cans and black fairies when I got her. I'll see how I go in preparing her/getting SAW fairies, otherwise Iris is actually a really good option for me atm. Her level's already maxed, whereas Sedis is only 57 and needs more fairies/cans/orbs. So thanks for suggesting her.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

loving this dragon rider girl shes so nice to me so far im 9/10 and -4 thank god lumeria was almost max and only needs a single cr to be perfect also is there a better swordmaster then the rest i have them all around 50 and im thinking of aw one now and save the rest for later

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

loving this dragon rider girl shes so nice to me so far im 9/10 and -4 thank god lumeria was almost max and only needs a single cr to be perfect also is there a better swordmaster then the rest i have them all around 50 and im thinking of aw one now and save the rest for later
they kinda specialize in different things, though raven is probably the most useful one with her ridiculously high chance of assassinate. sandra is anti-air and gloria is anti-ground so they are useful for different situations. that said, neither sandra nor gloria's AW passives are very helpful for their use.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

they kinda specialize in different things, though raven is probably the most useful one with her ridiculously high chance of assassinate. sandra is anti-air and gloria is anti-ground so they are useful for different situations. that said, neither sandra nor gloria's AW passives are very helpful for their use.
what about meteor the saph one or is she just an adorable bed warmer if so i guess raven is my goto i only ask cause they all seem to not really benefit from aw other than getting higher stats

Last edited:

MarePH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

grats and here i am got choked from my first AW which is charlotte since i dont have a CCed silver soldier.. and aigis refusing to give me one..

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

6th Millennium Anniversary Celebration:

Players celebrate their community reaching 6k threads (6,000,000 posts).

We're at 17,735 posts, so we have a long ways to go to even match that~♡

*Left to Right: Nanaly, Mikoto, Cornelia, Kanon, and Paula. If what Mikoto says is illegible to you, then be glad; you don't want to know what she says.*

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

grats and here i am got choked from my first AW which is charlotte since i dont have a CCed silver soldier.. and aigis refusing to give me one..
Thanks. Congrats on awakening Charlotte, though. Tbh I'm also going to run out of resources for more for a while after my second one. And I also need more soldiers. I have way too many units demanding them now. The joys of just starting on awakening, I guess.