Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I thought... since Imelia and Anelia are sisters
They are from same Artist >.<

Akios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Decision is yours. You have 2 gold AW healers. Are they good enough? Will they be good enough later? I will show you just one pucture
Hmm. I see. Thanks for the advice Anelai :D

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on June 16th Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Imperial Jäger and Orc Hero" (帝国猟兵とオークの勇者) Second Phase Begins.
-Subjugation Mission "Dark Knighthood's Collapse" (暗黒騎士団の崩壊) Begins (June 16th~July 14th).
Other:
-Monster Slayer Class Awakening Implemented.
+Monster Buster (モンスターバスター).
+Mat: Archer, Pirate, Vampire Hunter; Orb: Heavy Gunner (Mon), Captain (Wed)
-Exchange Quest Added for Plat Feng Shui User Marle.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
-Revival Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.

Emergency Mission Banner (Ero):

(。ì _ í。) Inoshishi's Fifth and Sixth Daughter Stand-up Leak (???):
Don't bully, or Inoshishi will make this face: (。í _ ì。)

These aren't really new characters. They're for a light novel Inoshishi illustrated.

Last edited:

Kaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Monster Slayers were just recently implemented and already get their awakening, and still nothing for the Dark Priest.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Monster Slayers were just recently implemented and already get their awakening, and still nothing for the Dark Priest.
That's because they're a special class.

Dark Priests are a regular class, which means they'll require their own orb. All seven days of the week have already hit their five orb limit. So, they're either going to have to extend the limit to 6, or add an entirely new map, which would mean they would have to add a couple more regular classes to the game, so it's not just a single drop.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Spoiler:
-Plat Vampire Hunter Lumaria (ルマリア) Added as Drop on Second Phase Map.

Lumaria Stand-up Illustration:

Area Heal (エリアヒール): (25s; attack 1.6x; range 1.3x [260]; heals all units within range; AS: 192; WT: 12.5; CT: 25)
Wide Area Heal (ワイドエリアヒール): (25s; attack 1.3x; range 1.6x [320]; heals all units within range; AS: 192; WT: 15; CT: 30)
AW Ability: Vampire Hunter attack +7% if Lumaria is a team member.

Lumaria has the same skill as Plat Feng Shui User Marle, who is going to be a chance-up unit in one of the premium summonings.

DPS/Range/Duration Comparison:
Skill Lumaria: 227/260/25
Skill AW Lumaria: 185/320/25
Skill Marle: 236/305/25
Skill AW Marle: 296/352/35
Skill AW Echidna: 222/240/25 (WT30; CT60)

Geez, I never realised how utterly horrible Echidna's AW skill is compared to Lumaria's. Though, I'm discounting the defence buff to all dragon-type characters, but they haven't introduced enough of those types to really matter for most people. Aside from Anya and Lucille, does anyone bother with Gadoras? Really should just commission Wazakita to give free players Sonya...

Last edited:

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That's funny. It's been what, two months since her event?

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

lol I still haven't maxed out her affection

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

think it's been more than 2 months, but I'm kinda surprised sarasa, levi and sabrina have not made an appearance before lumaria's revival. guess I can mincost her now on the sole account that hasnt done so. wonder if it's a hint that she's going to be useful in the next majin or something, for free players.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance Update On June 16th:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Imperial Jäger and Orc Hero" (帝国猟兵とオークの勇者) Second Phase Begins.
-Subjugation Mission "Dark Knighthood's Collapse" (暗黒騎士団の崩壊) Begins.
Other:
-Monster Slayer Class Awakening Implemented.
-Exchange Quest Added for Plat Feng Shui User Marle.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
-Revival Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
-Certain Effects Added and Modified.

Exchange Quest:

Marle: Green Healing Art (翠緑色の治療術)

Monster Slayer AW:
Monster Buster (モンスターバスター): Prioritise flying units; attack slows movement
Mat: Archer, Pirate, Vampire Hunter; Orb: Heavy Gunner (Mon), Captain (Wed)

Ability:
Dolce: Cost+2, but Range+20 and Attack +15%
Lahti: 15% chance to deliver true damage per attack

Emergency Mission "Imperial Jäger and Orc Hero":
-Star Trial for Plat Monster Slayer Rösel
Anti-Orc Shell (対オーク弾): (s; attack 1.5x; 1.5x damage against orcs; prioritise orcs; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )

Imperial Healer Elias (エリアス)
Strengthen Healing II (回復力強化II): (30s; attack 1.7x; AS: 167; WT: 26.7; CT: 40)

Star Trial:
5: Rösel Joins
6: Skill 2
7: Skill 3
8: Cost -1
9: Initial Level 20
10: Skill 4
11: Skill 5
12: Cost -1
13: Skill 6
14: Initial Level 30
15: Skill 7
16: Cost -1
17: Skill 8
18: Initial Level 40
19: Skill 9
20: Cost -1
21: Skill 10 (Max)
22: Cost -1 (Mincost)
23: Initial Level 50
24: Initial Level 60

5: Gold Armour
6: M Crystal*3
7: Gold Armour
8: Gold Fairy
9: Plat Fairy
10: Magic Crystal*5
11: Plat Armour
12: Gold Armour
14: Rainbow Fairy
15: Gold Armour
16: Plat Armour
19: Magic Crystal*7
21: Plat Fairy
22: Plat Armour
23: Rainbow Fairy
24: Plat Fairy
25: Plat Armour
26: Spirit Queen
27: Rainbow Fairy

Orc Invasion (20/1) (オークの侵攻):
I Archer (x2), Bronze Fairy (), Beer ()
Story:

Renarde Introduction:
Lesser Orc (30/2) (レッサーオーク):
S Heavy Danaan (), B Soldier Dirk (x2), Bouquet (),
Story:

Occupied Village (40/3) (占拠された村):
S Valkyrie Tigre (), S Archer Daniella (), Black Fairy (), Magic Crystal ()
Story:

Strong Veteran (50/5) (歴戦の強者):
S Bowrider Renarde (), S Bandit Funes (), Plat Armour (), Crystal ()
Story:

Rampaging Four-Coloured Dragons (70/6) (荒れ狂う四色の竜):
P Dragon Rider Lucille (), S Soldier Phyllis (), Plat Fairy (), Magic Crystal II
Story:

Jungle Cavern (40/4) (密林の洞窟):
S Heavy Dwight (), S Rogue Harissa (), Gold Fairy (), High-quality Sake ()
Story:
Imperial Soldier: "... Wh, why? Rocks, that weren't there a moment ago, are blocking our path... It doesn't look like we can leave the cavern through this way..."
Imperial Soldier: "Shit... We hid in this cavern to make it through the orc's fierce attack, yet it's not possible to mount a counterattack having lost sight of the exit."
Goblin: "... Gyagya! We carry rocks, humans confused, lost, weak!"
Goblin: "Now weak, surely defeat! Everyone, go, gyagya!"
Imperial Soldier: "—!? G, goblins at a time like this!? Is it our fate to only make it this far...?"
Tigre: "—Prince! Here! I saw Imperial soldiers entering this cavern to escape from the orcs!"
Goblin: "Gyagya! Unknown humans came!? What do? What do?"
Imperial Soldier: "... Who are you? Could it be... you came to rescue us!?"
(end)
Goblin: "Gya... gya... Calling friends, not fair... Everyone, flee, flee...!"
Tigre: "All right, it looks like all of the goblins have run away. Prince, well done!"
Imperial Soldier: "... You saved us, thanks. If you didn't come, we would've been killed by the goblins..."
Imperial Soldier: "However, by your dress, you appear to be soldiers from another country, so why did you come to rescue us...?"
Tigre: "You Imperial soldiers were protecting this forest for a long time, right? I wanted to return the favour."
Tigre: "Despite saying that, even without that kind of reason, I think it's only natural among those in the jungle to help anyone in trouble, OK?"
Imperial Soldier: "I truly must thank you... We were planning to return to fighting with the orcs, but we would only be a burden with these wounds."
Imperial Soldier: "We'll return to the Empire. We'll figure out a way to make the journey home on our own. We're in your debt. Farewell."

Imperial Healer (50/5) (帝国の治癒士):
S Witch Nenya (), S Mage Valery (), S Pirate Velotte (), Magic Crystal (x2)
Story:
Soldier: "R, report! It appears the orc's main forces have arrived! The scale... cannot be compared to the scale of the previous force!"
Anna: "... Prince. The orc's main army looks like it clearly surpasses anything we could have anticipated. Will you withdraw...?"
Prince: "..."
Anna: "You won't... withdraw? I thought you would say that, Prince. I, too, shall join you until the end."
Julian: "First and foremost, the orc's target is the Prince. Even if we escape here, we'll have to fight them someday. For that reason, I'll also join you, Prince."
Katie: "Rösel-san... Will you return to the Empire to report the invasion of the orc's main forces? If you do that, perhaps you can request reinforcements."
Rösel: "Your consideration to have me escape from here is unnecessary. You know as well as I do that any reinforcements I could request won't make it here in time."
Rösel: "Besides... I want to fight until the end. You helped me when I was alone, so I want to fight with you..."
???: "—You've grown a much more gentle look on your face in the short time we haven't met, Rösel-san."
Rösel: "Eh, Elias!? Why is the Imperial Healer in this kind of place...? Could it be... Reinforcements have arrived at last!?"
Elias: "Truly sorry for making you wait. The preparations for the rear lines has already been complete. With this, we'll resume the subjugation of the orcs by order of the Empire!"
Soldier: "Report! We've confirmed the approach of the orc army! Everyone, please take battle positions!"
Julian: "Impeccable timing, geez. Now then! Starting now is the real thing. Prince, Rösel! Let's defeat these orcs!"
(end)
Elias: "Confirmed the annihilation of the enemy. Rösel-san, and all of you from the Prince's army, you have done well."
Anna: "Umm, Elias-san... Right? Thank you very much for your help. Will you keep fighting with us against the orcs?"
Elias: "I'm terribly sorry. We Imperial soldiers would prefer not to fight together with the Prince's army."
Elias: "From a cursory glance, everyone from the Prince's army looks quite exhausted... Not to speak rudely of them. Will you withdraw from this area?"
Julian: "Don't spout nonsense! You're telling us to leave everything to the Empire who just got here!? Prince, let's go to the orc's base of operations!"
Anna: "Ah, umm... Rösel-san, what do you plan to do?"
Elias: "Rösel-san injured her arm in the previous battle. She's in a state where we cannot pry her hunting rifle from her grip. I won't permit her fighting in any more battles."
Rösel: "That's why... Sorry, I wanted to fight with you until the end, but it's clear I'll be a burden the way I am."
Rösel: "... However, I'll rush over whenever you're in trouble. Call me if you ever have need of my power..."
Elias: "What are you mumbling over there...? Emergency care is needed for Rösel-san. Hurry and bring her to the medical team's tent."
Rösel: "Sorry, it seems I have to go. Everyone, thanks for everything up to now... Prince... make sure you return alive."

Orc Hero (100/2) (オークの勇者):
Gold Fairy (50, 100 first drop), Platinum Fairy (10, 100 first drop), Black Fairy (5, 100 first drop), Completion: Rainbow Fairy
Gimmick: enemies, under influence of banners, attack and defence up
Story:
Tigre: "This seems to be the orc's base... Prince, make sure you don't lose focus for even a moment here..."
Bandit: "H, hey... you're really fighting that massive army...? Shouldn't we just pull back?"
Renarde: "If you want to run away, I won't stop you. Even if the Imperial army is behind us, there's no one in the forefront except us."
Orc Hero: "—Strong ones! Don't hide, come out before me! I know you're there."
Anna: "—!? H, he's looking this way. It doesn't feel like there's falseness to his words... Prince, let's stay sharp, and approach the orc."
Orc Hero: "At last, you have appeared before me, Prince! For the sake of doing battle with you, I intentionally permitted you to approach my base camp. You may come closer."
Danaan: "Damnit, so we were being lured... Moreover, the overpowering feeling coming from that orc is clearly different from the others... He's a battle-hardened veteran, no doubt about it."
Orc Hero: "What a sweet moment to be confronting the strong. Orcs are an incarnation of strength that embody conflict! This body depends on accomplishing further feats of valour!"
Orc Hero: "I am the orc hero, who stands as the bravest in my clan! I have come all the way from Makai to confront the Prince who has been called hero of the humans!"
Julian: "Oi oi... He dumped this forest into the fires of war just because he wants to fight with a strong guy? That's insane... It would be too dangerous to leave him be."
Orc Hero: "The time is already ripe... Now then, Prince, devote your body to conflict! Come, I fairly... challenge you!"
Anna: "Prince, the orc army are attacking all at once! Let's settle the fight with the orcs here. Please prepare for battle!"
(end)
Orc Hero: "—UguaAhh!! S, splendid, human hero... To defeat me... I expect no less..."
Orc Hero: "But by defeating me, another clan of orcs will set their eyes on your strength... Fuh... The fighting has just begun."
Orc Hero: "Hear me, Prince... I will defeat you. I won't permit you to lose to any other orc."
Anna: "You have nothing to worry about; the Prince won't lose! All of his allies, including me, will absolutely protect the Prince!"
Orc Hero: "Good allies gather to the truly strong... huh? Prince, I look forward to the next time we meet. I swear I will train further and defeat you without fail. Farewell!"
Danaan: "... It's finally over. The other orcs appear to also be withdrawing back to Makai from the Imperial army's offensive."
Renarde: "I was wondering what would happen at first, but I'm glad you managed to defeat them, Prince!"
Julian: "However, the fight with the orcs is still not over. I'm quite frankly surprised at the fighting instincts of the orcs who live for battle..."
Danaan: "What's wrong, Julian? It's not like you, don't tell me you're afraid?"
Julian: "D, don't talk nonsense! No matter what kind of orc comes, I'll protect the Prince. You may rest at ease that you're in good hands, Prince."
Anna: "We'll need to keep an eye on the orc's movements in the future. However, we should now enjoy the peaceful jungle we won fighting together with the Empire."
Anna: "Prince, you have really done well this time. Well then, let us all return home."

One who Wakes Souls (70/6) (魂を呼び起こす者):
P V Hunter Lumaria (), S Priest Warrior Ether (), S Healer Christopher (), Plat Fairy ()
Story:
Lich Lord: "Perfect... This land is filled with the deep-seated grudges of those who died..."
Lich Lord: "Even if I create this many undead, they still don't have the limitless resentment I require... With these ones, it's possible for me to create the strongest undead army—"
Errett: "—Found you, Lich Lord!"
Ether: "We won't permit any more of your blasphemy to the dead!"
Lich Lord: "Humans...? Hmm, good timing. I'll kill you, and then use you as running dogs in my undead army for eternity."
Lich Lord: "Now go! Have them taste a terror more fearsome than even death itself!"
(end)
Lich Lord: "GyaAA—hh!? Th, this... shouldn't be..."
Lich Lord: "However... don't think... this means you've won..."
Lich Lord: "I cannot be destroyed... ... Yes, As long as Majin Bifrons-sama exists... The undead will keep on reviving..."
Lich Lord: "As long as Bifrons-sama exists, there is no hope of victory for you humans... Fuhahahaha...!"
Errett: "He was a creepy one right to the bitter end..."
Ether: "Indeed. Moreover, it seems Majin Bifrons is lurking behind them after all..."
Errett: "Bifrons... As long as he exists, the undead will keep reviving... huh?"
Errett: "Can't help feeling anxious about what he said. In any case, the Lich Lord is defeated now, so he can't do anything for the time being!"
Ether: "That's right. The Prince is our ally. We shall think of a counter-measure together. Well then, let's return home, Errett-san."

Subjugation Mission "Dark Knighthood's Collapse":
-Available until until July 14th.
-Cost Won't Regenerate (bring Soldiers, Valkyries, etc.)

Introduction:
Anna: "Prince, I have news."
Anna: "Actually, a letter from Decius addressed to the Prince arrived a little while ago."
Anna: "Though I have been defeated by the Prince many times, I won't give up, it reads. There's a lot of words written heavily in bold, but they don't look too important, so I'll skim ahead."
Anna: "According to the letter, it seems he wishes to have a rematch with the Prince..."
Anna: "The location is an underground cavern..."
Anna: "Looking over the place specifically chosen, there's no doubt Decius made thorough preparations in order to overthrow the Prince."
Anna: "He wrote that if you refuse his offer, then he'll carry out an attack all the way to the royal castle with the entire Dark Knighthood."
Anna: "Prince, what will you do...?"
Anna: "... I see! We shall settle things with Decius!"
Anna: "Well then, before we set out to face Decius, I shall explain the upcoming battle."
Anna: "The battle this time will be a 'Great Subjugation Mission' where the goal is to just defeat the enemy."
Anna: "Great Subjugation Missions are different from regular missions in several ways, so please pay attention."
Anna: "First, the goal of a Great Subjugation Mission is to 'defeat the enemy'."
Anna: "In other words, defeating the enemy is much more important than preventing casualties on our side."
Anna: "Furthermore, you'll clear this mission even if your life reaches zero, and the number of enemies you defeated will be tallied in the final results."
Anna: "So, please think of how to defeat as many monsters as possible without fear of being wounded."
Anna: "Also, this is a sudden expedition, so we can't deploy our forces like we normally could."
Anna: "Your deployment cost won't regenerate over time, so don't forget to bring those with 'request reinforcements' skills, or Valkyries on your team."
Anna: "Finally, even if you defeat the enemy, you won't receive any EXP, gold, or drops, so keep this point in mind as well."
Anna: "That ends the explanation."
Anna: "Prince... He may be an opponent you've fought many times, but please don't underestimate him."
Anna: "... Have you finished preparing your heart?"
Anna: "OK! Let's go into battle, Prince."
Anna: "Please announce the 'Great Subjugation Mission'!"

Story:
Decius: "So you've finally come, Prince."
Decius: "I've suffered defeat many times up to now, but today I shall prevail!"
Decius: "My final trump card... You will see it with your own eyes!"
Decius: "HaaaAAhh—!!"
Anna: "Something's gathering into Decius's body...?"
Barbastraff: "Not good... He's absorbing the grudges of all those who died in this land into himself..."
Katie: "Grudges... Absorbing...?"
Barbastraff: "He's converting the bitter grudges of those who were defeated by the Prince into power..."
Barbastraff: "I fear he plans to even convert the deep-seated grudges of the enemies we defeat in this battle into power..."
Barbastraff: "It appears Decius's underlings are unaware of this."
Barbastraff: "Even when they're dead, using the power of his underlings... That man is unconcerned about the ugliness of his scheme..."
Decius: "Fuhahahah!! Now then, how about we settle things, Prince!? I'll kill you, and make you a part of my power!"
Decius: "Army, attack! We'll annihilate the Prince's army here!!"

Single Map Rewards:
100: Silver Mage Maja
300: Spirit Queen
400: Platinum Armour
500: 50 Magic Crystals

Multiple Map Rewards:
Every 100: Crystal Fragment (0~2000)
Every 200: Crystal Fragment (2001~10,000)
1000: Gold Fairy
2000: Platinum Fairy
3000: Black Fairy
4000: Gold Fairy
5000: Platinum Fairy
6000: Black Fairy
7000: Gold Fairy
8000: Platinum Fairy
9000: Black Fairy
10,000: Rainbow Fairy

Beginner-tier (15): 100 (暗黒騎士団の崩壊 初級)
High-tier (30): 300 (暗黒騎士団の崩壊 上級)
Extreme-tier (35): 400 (暗黒騎士団の崩壊 極級)
God-tier (40): 500 (暗黒騎士団の崩壊 神級)

Premium Summon:
-Premium Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Plat: 6x; Black: 7x.
-Plat Druid Maple
Earth Grave (アースグレイブ): (30s; range 1.8x [486]; attack 1.5x; physical attack that halts movement of 3 enemies within range; AS: 200; WT: 15; CT: 30)
Earth's Wrath (大地の怒り): (30s; range 1.8x [486]; attack 3x; physical attack that halts enemy movement; AS: 200; WT: 15; CT: 30)
AW Ability: Guardian of Forest and Animals (森と動物の守り人): while deployed, druid, ranger, valkyrie, and bowrider attack +10%

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Marle Exchange Quest Ero Scene Spoiler:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Meh... I hate the VH
35+ copies just to -5CR and now Revival in 2-3 month or so?

Oh well.....
Time to farm Booze for My Mens~

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Decided to throw a few rolls at Dina (my most wanted black), or at least Marr.

Betty, Gadoras, Sabine, Harissa

Decided to throw a couple more since I had plenty of spare crystals.

Lilia...

This is fine.

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Went 489 on my first run on the subjugation map. Prince stunned himself before a new armor unit could do anything. Not sure if he is super strong or not yet, would like to know before I try again.

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh my god he has two forms, and the second form completely wrecked Prince.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh my god he has two forms, and the second form completely wrecked Prince.
He's easy enough to defeat if you have a Necromancer, and enough ranged units with magical or true damage on your team. I got 500 subjugations on my first try after seeing his stats beforehand.

Decius 2nd:
HP40000; AT3000; DF1800; MR20; AS238
Decius 3rd:
HP80000; AT3500; DF1800; MR20; AS110

EDIT:
Finished rough translations for the subjugation map. This includes the introduction with Anna, and the opening scene with Decius. I tried both the extreme and god-tier maps, and the dialogue with Decius is the same between maps.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Information for June 23rd Maintenance:
-"Daily Revival" System Implementation Planned.
-"Emergency Mission" Practice Removed.
+Gold Witch Chloris possible to obtain in Daily Revival.

More information about the daily revival system will be revealed in the future. I'm guessing that instead of giving everyone access to all revivals all of the time, it will be kind of like a schedule so they can be evil and give access to certain ones at inconvenient times (i.e. item trial).

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I guess I should get Cloris now. I didn't want her taking up a space when I wasn't going to use her.