What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

im at just about a hundred sc in 2-3 months time is the slegend card worth waiting longer for as i am planning on spending them all when i reach 150 sc for the legend card from the looks of it its the 3 cr faries a black armour and 10 more sc every other reward is the same amount
well, I would personally go for x2 L stampcard rather than 1 SL stampcard, since x2 plat tickets.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, I would personally go for x2 L stampcard rather than 1 SL stampcard, since x2 plat tickets.
yea i mean to do this basically every time i get enough sc my original plan was 250 everytime i can but yea thats essentially 2 tickets for the value of 1 sl card more tickets is a very good point that id not htought about so 150 is way better for me as im not hurtin on cost or exp anyhow thanks

edit: my god the cuteness levels on the saph time witch lisette are unreal i will aw her for cuteness factor alone they have been releasing cute and cuter girls lately its unreal and i love it

Last edited:

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I stored 150 crystals and rolled 'em all.

So by the logic of "luck balancing out at zero", I'm going to die tomorrow.

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Your patience is enviable. Also, I rolled Serah in one shot, if you're gonna die tomorrow then I don't want to even KNOW what's in store for meee

Last edited:

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thank you for your cr fairies, Marnie and Adele. They went to a good cause. :p

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

lol, they did not want people to max the unit for this event, that dragon map just crushed my team.

i dont have any were near enough awaken units/healers to even 1 star this map.

guess this event is pass for me to to finally do the daily missions.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol, they did not want people to max the unit for this event, that dragon map just crushed my team.

i dont have any were near enough awaken units/healers to even 1 star this map.

guess this event is pass for me to to finally do the daily missions.
try this its the easiest i found

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thats some crazy luck there

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So you say blacks have much higher chance than plats! Lucky you, and that Leone, I am jelly. Gz to you

Akios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got any advice for me as to who I should awaken next?

I'm sort of at an impasse as to who I should invest my resources into.

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

try this its the easiest i found
looks easier than the ones i looked at but, i dont have 4 high level CC healers or any plat healer actually.

this event jumped up from moderate difficulty, straight to fuck ur team.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

looks easier than the ones i looked at but, i dont have 4 high level CC healers or any plat healer actually.

this event jumped up from moderate difficulty, straight to fuck ur team.
This is Star Trial type , unlike previous Unit Farm
So yeah , this might be harder for some people~

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You have maxed out Sedis. Raise her :) she was always awesome healer but upkeep AWSTATS she is less squishy and have good skill AW.
Choosing Belinda would also be good idea to buff other witches.

You have base, I would AW whoever I have resources for. Aria will give you dmg bonus for all, Katie will boost def. People are in love with Kayou so she may also be good.

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Kayou is amazing when skill awakened.

People like to ignore pirates, even though they've gotten a million buffs. Rachel is the best sustained damage platinum unit in the game. The male plat archer from last event skills her up when she is cc'd.

Patra is nice when SAW and has gold get. Can be skilled up with one of the silver bishops, too.

Marnie's great but you lack a lot of units she enables. Where'd Bashira go?

Anelia's got a really strong skill.

Rikka is a really nice source of true damage, though that may not be necessary with Sabine.

Jessica is extremely helpful as she can make many short bursts in a stage with her low duration/cooldown. Raichi skills her up.

Flamel is an excellent supplemental unit in a lot of maps. She's nice behind Jessica and Kayou, for example.

Inari's SAW does a ton of magic damage for such a cheap unit. Her self-paralysis actually protects her since she loses a lot of stats when her skill is down and her cooldown starts when paralyzed. You also have Kayou, who basically makes Inari into a black fox as well, statwise.

Leona can't be ignored. Very high basic DPS, decent support actives and most importantly, 30% cooldown reduction that massively improves your team's capabilities.

Miruno should also be leveled. She's one of the best event units we've ever had.

If you go with the pirates, Helena is worth it. She buffs their attack substantially and has a very nice burst active for everyone.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Noticed that Tamamonoato (Nanaly's lolicon illustrator; ) was following Kinnotama (Black Iris's Illustrator), and browsing his past messages, Tamamonoato finally acknowledged Nanaly's existence for the first time. In the past, I was browsing his accounts to find out if there was a reason for the delay for Nanaly's awakening illustration, and the most I could find out was that one of his relatives became ill and he was busy taking care of them. Tamamonoato is currently playing Granblue Fantasy, and was looking at Hobby Japan's figurine selection—though he says he needs to buy a display shelf before buying any figurines—and saw Nanaly for pre-order. There was a small exchange between him and Rita-chan's illustrator, Itoryusei.

Tamamonoato: "It's possible to pre-order a figurine for Nanaly. I'm bothered because of her huge head in the original work (self-conscious)."
Itoryusei: "Looking forward to Nanaly-san."
Tamamonoato: "Personally prefer normal over awakened."
Itoryusei: "Both are cute and lovable. She's been helping me for a long time in the game. Congratulations on her figurisation!"
Tamamonoato: "Based on Tamamonoato's harsh, objective critique, her head is huge, her eyes are massive, her pose is slightly stiff, and her breasts are on the smallish side."
Itoryusei: "Hiee, that is harsh. Indeed, she's absolutely marvelous when normal, so I thought you must've had trouble when you did the awakened one."
Tamamonoato: "It was years ago, so I forget, but I believe I was busy (water ripple)."

Tamamonoato is obsessed with legal loli and legal lolikyonyuu characters, who don't physically age yet perpetually repeat middle school forever and ever, that are only interested in shota. Most of his illustrations are for kitsunemimi characters, so it's joked that when Nanaly dies, she's going to reincarnate into a Youko character (Nanaly is a pious girl, and won't go to hell or reincarnate into a traditional toilet at a zoo that doesn't have running water):

Speaking of which, one of Nanaly's 2nd AW forms should give her the same ability as Vampire Lord Racua, so she'll get back up after a certain amount of time has passed after she died on the battlefield.

Nanaly by Lambda ( ):

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Speaking of which, one of Nanaly's 2nd AW forms should give her the same ability as Vampire Lord Racua, so she'll get back up after a certain amount of time has passed after she died on the battlefield.
You do realize the only thing I am going to follow up is that 'does that mean I can shred Furfur and die trying?' right?

Ok I lied. Going to have to add "a Youko Nanaly is ok too". Petite, you and your animal ears *laughs*

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sure hope these artists love their daughters more. I would appreciate if CyoCyo liked normal Amanda as much as loli Amanda.

Bandit King Conrad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Miruno is well worth the investment, she's just a really good unit all around, so I'd personally go for her next.

Belinda is really nice at mincost, and I use her frequently to help take out the tanky flying gargoyles. Plus, the witch buff she gives is nice.

I'm a fan of Juno, I'm pretty sure she buffs all healers with her AW ability, correct me if I'm wrong though. Being able to switch to an offensive role is something I find valuable on certain subjugation maps with limited ranged slots. I haven't used sedis but I hear she's a very solid choice. You already have two gold AW healers though, so maybe you wouldn't want to go that direction.

Really though, you should CC and AW Conrad, for he is the KING.
...of bandits.
But really though! You can AW him, and AW Imeria, and then make a bandit team! All the high attack and HP duelists! AW Rorone and whatever the lesser gold bandit girl's name is next and have them join the team! Then sell all your other units (aside from maybe healers and a couple rangers) because really who cares about them anyway?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Furfur Lv.10 complete without SC boost.

I think I am going to stop here. Furfur hard-counters my build a tad bit too much. If I continue, it will purely be abusing SC boost.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If Natalya dies and then reincarnate into Youko she will the same as @@
Omg please no, not another crazy Mary Sue D:
But it suits what Petite just wrote D: