What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

This is really cool:

Someone made this generator in case people want to visually make unit placement strategies with notes. The top drop-menu lets you choose the map (click リセット for it to switch). The bottom left-thing is where you can type messages to drag-and-drop on the screen, its default is ラベル (Label).

The 3-radio buttons from left to right sort units based on rarity, name, and class. The check button will add the CC-mark to the unit. Drag and drop the units on the screen.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Refer to attached image.
3 stars all map here as well, though took me a few more try than I would like.

Attachments

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here is how i 3 star 50/5 map if it can help, the key is the 2 healer at the top and a strong fighter for the lich, i mostly use common unit but they need to be CC.
Close to what I used, order:

Solider (Not Pictured, placed at HA or between HA and Prince in image), Prince, CC'd Witch (Not pictured, put one space to the right of right most healer), Valk (Recover skill is helpful), CC'd Archer (Damage increase is helpful), CC'd Healer (When needed), CC'd Mage, 2nd CC'd Healer (Echidna), replace Soldier with HA as needed).

Retreat CC'd witch when Lich comes. Drop Duelists in front of HA on the Lich, I used Karma and then the dark elf fencer, her special ability was REALLY nice for Lich, she wrecked him so fast.

Last edited:

silence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And looks like Aegis doesn't want me to play this evening again.

Getting the weird problem same as last week trying to play after patch. Get home from work try load up as normal and blah.

Game loads fine till the last loading animation before the game actually displays where it just sits there forever. Last week I was able to play the next morning so hopefully it's like that this time as well.

And yes I've cleared my history restarted my computer run a cleaner to wipe cache/cookies etc the game just refuses to finish loading atm.

Wish me luck for the morning and if anyone else has this issue atm or has figured out a fix let me know.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Good luck.

Ren is sort of disappointing. Terrible stats, terrible range, bad affection bonus... As expected from 'tactician' she should have poor fighting capabilities, but buff other units nicely. 10% CD is nice but not enough to make her usable on its own. So it boils down to party-wide def bonus... Might be useful sometimes (at least it is not some joke amount like in Yurina case), but I would take party-wide attack of Uzume over that any day. At least her cost is acceptable.

This new event however has a lot of things I want to get. Additional Mishas to cost reduce her (despite discussion above I am still not sure if I should CC her...), additional Valeries and a new mage with +atk skill, priest drop to CC my elf queen and a magical ninja as a cherry on top of that. Too bad it is one week only...

As usual I would appreciate story synopsis. So, one day living skeletons appear, we move out to handle them, a Skeleton King appears and babbles something about captured humans? Then Charlotte pops up and why is she on the skeleton king side?

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The 70/7 map 3 stars (for me)

deploy order: HA - Prince - Soldier - Healer - Gatling pirate - Healer - Healer - Laila.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As usual I would appreciate story synopsis. So, one day living skeletons appear, we move out to handle them, a Skeleton King appears and babbles something about captured humans? Then Charlotte pops up and why is she on the skeleton king side?
Like with a lot of events, the enemy of the week decides to invade your kingdom.

Invasion:
Soldier: "Prince, skeletons are...... A band of walking skeletons are coming after us!"
Anna: "Prince, let's repel them."
(later)
Undead King: "You're quite impressive. That's right, I have the human I caught the other day. Send her to the front lines."
Undead King: "Now then, may you damn humans kill each other......! Even if you die, there's no need to worry, you know? With my magic, I'll turn you all into zombies, and have you fight for me!"
Charlotte: "Huh? My body's moving on its own!? Someone help......!"
Charlotte: "Oh my goodness......! It seems like I'm being controlled by the monsters somehow......!"
Charlotte: "It's dangerous, so run away! Despite how I look, I'm quite strong.....!"
(end)
Anna: "Thank goodness..... It looks like the monster that's controlling the skeletons didn't come out."

I can try and do the rest if this interests you. The rest of it is fairly to the books as far as dialogue and banter goes for this sort of thing (you probably could imagine something even cooler in your head).

EDIT:
crom_mw said:
Additional Mishas to cost reduce her (despite discussion above I am still not sure if I should CC her...)
Class-change Mischa only if you have time to dedicate to leveling her up to level 42~45 to reach the 600 damage barrier. Anything less, and she'll be a dead weight on your team. Actually, farming copies of her to cost reduce her is a good way to level her up quickly (I got so many copies of Mischa from an old event that I was able to class-change her, and get her close to level 50 in a short amount of time; I even have a couple more copies to feed her still).

EDIT 2:
Got 1 star on Decisive Battle Extreme (though I killed all of the enemy units). I forgot to bring Dolka of all things, so all I had were Iris and Echidna for healing. Hopefully I can 3-star this map by bringing the right team next time.

Last edited:

crow_mw

Reputation score

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Petite Soeur again
Thanks for the replies yet again. I greatly appreciate the dialog, though if it is too time consuming a short summary (for example explaining that Charlotte is made into marionette) would do. I will also see how many Mishas I can get in this event...

While we are at appreciating you, I am still waiting for your posts (like the one explaining drop chances for fairies) to be included in OP, so I don't have the search the thread for them every time...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New silver mage unit is adorable, like her better than the event girl lol. One of my favorite units already.

Final map, got the lich down to like 2% health before he waltzed off my screen. That's so annoying. Once your lead unit falls, everything else is dead. It was so damn close. To go from a perfect run to having your whole team wiped out just because you're off on a few points of attack or hp or whatever, so harsh x.x I'm sure I'll figure out in the next run or two anyways. Probably just need to get Karma/Dark Elf on his ass at a better point.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New silver mage unit is adorable, like her better than the event girl lol
Agreed, I am farming her instead of the pretty cure~
One of those unit not to CC if you have enough warlocks though, 25 cost mage will be useful one of these days. (While 30 cost warlock is beaten by Merrice easily)

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why don't people like the event girl, she's so cute :<

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got 3-stars on Decisive Battle Extreme, and a second copy of Charlotte with a strategy that's easy enough for me to farm it.

The only thing worth mentioning is that I retreated Mischa, so I could deploy Dahlia to gank the mage that drops Pales. Other than that, Spica was a great help.

One weird thing was that when Dahlia defeated the Undead King, he suddenly fired out a blast towards Hina. Because of this, I recommend being careful about deploying any low HP units within his range to avoid getting 2-stars as a result of the Undead King being spiteful.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Found out my Carrie is the best unit to tank the lich because of her magic resist and wicked hp pool, she just got me 2 stars (Lost one healer when I had to drop my dark elf). So next run I should get 3 stars :D Nice buff to valks~ Surprised she could tank him with only two healers.

Also sidenote of: Glad I didn't spend my crystals on the last event. Tactician isn't that impressive in my opinion.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The tactician is actually decent if you have max skill. 20% defense boost does NOT override Prince's buff and is applied to the whole map.

@Ashurmen: I believe that buff stacks with Black Healer Iris's protection which overrides the Prince's defense buff. Can you double check it out for me with some numbers?

Video, I am late this time around because I originally didn't plan to clear it properly and just brute force it with Karma:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Found out my Carrie is the best unit to tank the lich because of her magic resist and wicked hp pool, she just got me 2 stars (Lost one healer when I had to drop my dark elf). So next run I should get 3 stars :D Nice buff to valks~ Surprised she could tank him with only two healers.

Also sidenote of: Glad I didn't spend my crystals on the last event. Tactician isn't that impressive in my opinion.
Yeah, that magic defense is real, my Yurina sliced the lich like butter for breakfast :p

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

@Ashurmen: I believe that buff stacks with Black Healer Iris's protection which overrides the Prince's defense buff. Can you double check it out for me with some numbers?
Here come the numbers:
-Black HA 50CC50 without any buff 441 Def
-Prince out 524 Def
-Prince out Tactician buff activated (5/5 skill) 629 Def
-Prince out Black healer Iris skill activated (2/5 skill 1.6 def bonus) 718 Def
-Prince out Black healer and tactician skill activated 862 Def
-Same results without prince

-and in the name of science i tried the Maribelle skill with all other activated.

Last edited:

crow_mw

Reputation score

Note to android app users - today you need to download new version of Dmm App Store. Fortunately it is not too big and does not require redownload of the Aegis app itself.

Also it appears, that deploying the tactician when skill is already on cooldown will still reduce the cooldown.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's some data in case anyone has a specific unit they want to farm from the event maps.

Invasion (20/1):
Charlotte (1%), Bouquet (50%), Magic Crystal (50%)

Undead Warriors (30/2):
Charlotte (5%), Mischa (10%), Roy (50%), Magic Crystal (60%)
Charlottes per day: 0.6; Mischas per day: 1.2

Fierce Battle (40/3):
Charlotte (10%), Valery (10%), Beer (60%), Wine (30%)
Charlottes per day: 0.8; Valerys per day: 0.8

Undead King (50/5):
Charlotte (27%), Pales (10%), Calliope (10%), Magic Crystal II (60%)
Charlottes per day: 1.296; Pales and Calliopes per day: 0.48; Magic Crystals per day: 5.76

Decisive Battle Extreme (70/7):
Charlotte (50%), Pales (13%), Christopher (13%), Crystal (100%)
Charlottes per day: 1.7; Pales and Christophers per day: 0.442

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Drop rates are so bad :/

hanthiec

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guy, after advance, cost reduced will not change and skill level will not change too if skill name don't change, right? So should I reduce cost and level up skill before advance if the unit's skill name don't change?