What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

On final day of the event I finally managed to get three stars on final map. I am now 15 scrolls short of 300 and intend to reach that plateau by maintenance.

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How to reduce the cost of unit ? The cced units cost increase too much it is hard for me to quickly deploy them :(

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How to reduce the cost of unit ? The cced units cost increase too much it is hard for me to quickly deploy them :(
Feed them copies of themselves. Bronze units can be cost reduced by 2, and most silver and higher units can be cost reduced by 3*. Please bear in mind that you aren't 100% guaranteed to get a unit cost reduced when you feed it copies of itself. Units at their max cost reduction will have text next to their cost (check your Prince for an example, since he's at his minimum cost).

*Unique characters like the black ninja Saki can have their cost reduced greater than 3.

EDIT:
It's generally a good idea to class-change a unit only if you have time to level them up to make up for their extra cost. As an example, Mischa should be class-changed into a unicorn knight, but only if you raise her level high enough so she can two-shot red goblins (lvl 43~44), otherwise class-changing her is just having a valkyrie that costs 13-16 (however, when you get her to a suitable level, even if she costs 16, she'll pay for herself when she kills off huge swathes of red goblins while being capable of dueling heavy armour opponents on her own with little support).

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is Misha better than the other silver unit of the same class?(Elleanne?) I'm gonna guess it's because of her skill?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is Misha better than the other silver unit of the same class?(Elleanne?) I'm gonna guess it's because of her skill?
Mischa is better than both the other silver valkyrie Elaine, and the gold valkyrie Carrie because of her affection bonus (it's attack rather than HP). She's also on the same level as the platinum valkyrie Dahlia in terms that they both can reach the point where they can deal 600 damage per strike. Mischa is one of the best units you can have on your team alongside the gold soldier Aria.

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Mischa is better than both the other silver valkyrie Elaine, and the gold valkyrie Carrie because of her affection bonus (it's attack rather than HP). She's also on the same level as the platinum valkyrie Dahlia in terms that they both can reach the point where they can deal 600 damage per strike. Mischa is one of the best units you can have on your team alongside the gold soldier Aria.
Secret is in her physiology... I'm sure of that...
*cue X-file BGM*

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Game's trying to make me use a crystal for 10 levels... pffft
Nope!

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance in 30 minutes. I hit 500 half an hour ago, sure is pushing it close this time around.

Attached Screenshot, I officially declare that Rean has the same ability as Karma. This is screenshot from a guy's pure silver unit clear of the last map. Needless to say, it was a roller coaster ride and he got lucky with the assassinate. But still very impressive.

Attachments

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mischa is better than both the other silver valkyrie Elaine, and the gold valkyrie Carrie because of her affection bonus (it's attack rather than HP).
Opinions. Carrie with upped skill reaches insane attack (For a period), because she's a gold it also has a short cooldown. In short, Carrie can be much stronger than Mischa with skill ups (Temporarily). That's mostly when you need that attack for the mini boss/boss rush. Mischa's skill barely improves with skill ups. So Mischa is better if you can't up Carrie's CC'd skill/reduce her cost, Carrie is more specialized but I wouldn't say she's worse anymore. I used to think Carrie was bad too till I got her skill up. The recent hp buff for affection helped too. Elaine still isn't good though lol.

Carrie/Mischa work well together though, I usually put Mischa out first and then replace her with Carrie. It saves me needing to put out a healer earlier so I can improve my team a bit quicker. Still got one more copy of her I need to cc before I can feed, hope I can +skill and -cost again, she'll be amazing.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance Update:
-New Emergency Event: "Imprisoned Magic Fencer"
-Added Magic Resistance Parameter that can be viewed.

Imprisoned Magic Fencer:
-All missions drop the Magic Fencer Charlotte.
-The more difficult missions drop Charlotte at a higher percentage.
-It's possible for Charlotte to attack distant opponents at half her normal attack strength.
-Charlotte's skill raises her attack and lets her ignore defence.

Invasion (20/1): Charlotte, Bouquet, Magic Crystal
Undead Warriors (30/2): Charlotte, Mischa, Roy, Magic Crystal
Fierce Battle (40/3): Charlotte, Valery, Beer, Wine
Undead King (50/5): Charlotte, Pales, Calliope, Magic Crystal II
Decisive Battle Extreme (70/7): Charlotte, Pales, Christopher, Crystal

Premium Summoning
-Black Onmyoji (Master of Yin Yang) Mikoto
+Onmyoji can lower enemy movement speed.
+Mikoto's skill increases her attack range, and can stop the movement of all enemies for 5 seconds within her attack range. Increasing the skill level increases the range (i.e. 2/5 1.4 range, 3/5 1.5 range, etc.).

-Gold Grappler Xena
+Monk that can evade attacks (same as Rin).
+Xena's skill "Rush" allows her to deliver fierce attacks without rest.

Magic Resistance:
-All magic damage is reduced by a percentage.
-Valkyries, Witches, Mages, and Princess class units get 10%.
-Elven units get a +5% bonus on top of their class, Half-elves get +3%.
-Crissa and Sibylla get 20%, Adelle, Ridy, Lilia, Yurina, and Dahlia get 15%, and Selia gets 10%.
-Immortal Princess Karma gets 0% despite being a princess class unit.

Tactician's Successor Unit:
-Platinum Rear-Tactician Ren
+Skill: "Iron Wall Formation" (Raises Defence the same amount as Uzume raises attack).
+Class Perk: Lowers CT by 10% (pre-class-change).
+Cost 7-12, Range 140, Attack 142, low affection bonus...
+Class Change materials: silver mage, silver healer, silver witch, and plat fairy.

I only had time before this event to get enough silver fairies to feed Spica one copy of Loren. After that I took Spica to Rural Gate to one-shot goblins, and I noticed that due to her increased range and attack speed, she was wasting arrows shooting at goblins that already died from the first one. I wish I had another archer that could one-shot these goblins, so I could test and compare her to Spica to get a much more thorough understanding of her quirks and capabilities.

@Fruitsmoothie:
You'll understand how strong Mischa is when you deploy her as a well-leveled unicorn knight on maps like Royal Castle Recapture. Her cheap deployment cost and capability to 2-shot red goblins while giving sortie points for all of those kills is why she's one of the best units you can have on your team along with Aria. Carrie is a mid-battle duelist, which means she has to compete with other duelists like Betty, Conrad, Lyla, Cypria, Thetis, and so on to have a spot on your team. Hence the tragedy of Carrie:

What you're experiencing right now is the beginning stage of your relationship with Carrie, which you've been stuck in longer than most due to the fact that the 2nd Gold Rush event didn't give out Conrad or Claire.

Actually, the unit most people feed Carrie to is the gold archer Claire (Claire at skill lvl 4/5, 5/5 can solo almost any map the black archer can). Claire was a completion reward during the 1st gold rush, so a lot of old players have her.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the info :) Man I have so many units I need to work on now, I can't even keep track of them.

20/1:
Easy as always, no strategy needed. Special unit spawns at the end but she's weak. That she stops constantly to attack you with ranged damage actually makes her an extremely easy enemy.
Drops: ??, ??, ??

30/2:
Very easy again, couple of horses rush you at about 14-15 kills, then special unit spawns with some skeleton king looking guy. A couple duelists and archers will take them out easily, probably won't even need a healer up
Drops: ??, ??, ??, Red Gem x1

40/4:
CAREFUL HERE. Enemies come out of bone piles and houses at the bottom and top of the map. You'll need to spread your units very thin and have your placement smart or you can easily miss enemies. I can't really screenshot my formation for this because I was retreating and replacing units a lot, lol. Still 3 stared thankfully, nothing too strong here. You just need to be careful not to let anything get passed. Best to set up near the exits rather than the entrance for enemies. I have a feeling the next map is similar.
Drops: ??, ??, Beer, Wine

50/5:
Black Knight spam at the start, it's not too bad. They're slow enough to give you time to set up a good defense. You'll probably want a couple good witches/mage for this fight. At about 8 kills, the special unit and some VERY strong magic units pop out of the top building, be prepared for that. At 13 kills a Lich comes out from top right. I paused the screen and I'm scared haha. Yeah everything goes to hell when the Lich comes out. Enemies with spawn from bottom of the screen, right side, pretty much everywhere. Lich King hits like a truck but he can't take much punishment. Difficulty of this map is mostly surprise enemies/rushes, so be prepared to retreat or place units at a moments notice (Which you should be anyways, but especially for this). You can lose units in an instant on this map to ranged skellies.

I 2 starred it, lost a lot of units but still killed everything, most enemies in this event seem to be very high attack but low defense, so it's probably best to deal with them with long distance ranged units if possible, meaning class changed is recommended.
Drops: ??, ??, ?? Red Gem x2

Last edited:

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Who's that unit in the middle of the ad that has Misha and other silver units?

EDIT: 30/2 drops the bronze mage Roy as well.

Last edited:
OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There is a new Silver mage that drops. The seven cost map is pretty tough in that you get hit by the lich and fencer at the same time. I need to retry it after regening sta/cha. Make sure to put your sponge further down in the map supported by at least two healers. I crammed everybody together, so I only got 2 stars on the first try. One fencer drop so far.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Who's that unit in the middle of the ad that has Misha and other silver units?
Her name is Pales. She's a silver mage with Strengthen Attack I as a skill. The 4th and 5th maps drop her. I'm going to update my prior post with the drops, since most of the ones for the last couple maps have been revealed along with the magic resistance stat for the characters.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm going to update my prior post with the drops, since most of the ones for the last couple maps have been revealed along with the magic resistance stat for the characters.
I saw that. I noticed the text got smaller in game, then went into character info and saw that. Pretty interesting way to buff some units.

Most magic users (Princess included) and Valks have 10, Elves have 5, Dark Knight has 15 magic resist.

Shiho, Echidna and Karma are exceptions and have no magic resist. Unless magic resist always existed secretly, it's basically a little buff to all the units above and nobody else should suffer from this.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The last map makes me want Anya. Meanwhile, time to release the moe moe interceptor on that aura king lich.
Also, Aegis needs a better artist for the new event units. It's getting further and further away from my preference. (What's the magic swords-woman suppose to be? Pretty cure?)

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Magic resistance information updated. I'm glad that they buffed Adelle in such a way that she's different from Figneria.

Got 3-stars on the first 4 maps on my first tries, though nothing dropped besides magic crystals on the first couple maps.

The 5th map is going to be difficult because the Undead King supposedly hits for around 1174 damage. So, you have to deploy your units in a specific way so he doesn't one-shot any low HP units. Besides that, he does less total damage than the lich trio from the final story mission, so this should be possible for me if I use Dahlia* or Lilia against him. Just need to think of a strategy while my stamina refills.

*This is Dahlia's chance to shine by stripping off her rose-tea-drinking valkyrie garb to become the ale-swigging-bandit-wrestler-in-the-nude she was born to be.

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here is how i 3 star 50/5 map if it can help, the key is the 2 healer at the top and a strong fighter for the lich, i mostly use common unit but they need to be CC.

Attachments

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Undead King AI just targets the closest target and also have fairly short range in comparison to the lich. On the other hand, due to the map itself, healing your duelist is a tad bit problematic to say the least.

Karma, as usual, is a cheat button. *nods*

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well 3 stars on all maps.
for the 70/7 i bring 3 healers, 1HA, 1soldier, 1Laila, the strategist and of course the prince. I deploy Laila at the end for targeting decoy purpose.

And like Dragonpaladin say i hope for some change in the event unit artist (like the one of Maribelle).