What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

@Larcx

Dude. That event black unit is a new one, which means ergo it is a collection event.

Chrome is just using Google Translate. You can get the exact same result with some GT plugins in Firefox, no need to use two browsers in tandem.

Certainly. But running in two works quite well and cuts down on the 'all memory gone' problems that Firefox tend to get after some time around Aigis.

-

Samurai black, Nice, but she's an event unit, so odds are she has some limitations built in, and Samurai's are not terribly popular units as is.
So bit hesitant on her as I doubt even a Black would change anything, not saying bad or anything, far from it, but there always seems to be another unit one would rather bring along.

But ok. There isnt any Black Samurais currently, so who knows, maybe they'll cut her some slack and make her a solid black. Metus turned out quite solid after all in the "empty" Necromancer slot.

Last edited:

@soranokira & daturtle

thx for the info, trying to read the wiki gives some rather jumbled explanations.

looks like i have a rather great unit then, for bosses anyway.

It depends on the ones you have. Their recently buffed stats should help but I still haven't seem them used much honestly.

The most useful one is probably Shizuka, who has a good passive and a AW prince esque skill with drain and 1 block instead of nullification.

Sakuya has promise with a 3 way melee support active and a low cd but I rarely see her.

Akane is rather bursty but has an atrocious cd for the effect I feel. A dancer will help with the damage.

Kojiro is a decent midrange tank option for f2p players.

The rest aren't worth mentioning.

Aaaaaw yissssss
Got three of the four metioned here babeh
Might as well try to get all the samurai seeing as i allready have 5 of em

my team is quite outdated it seems but i dont know what i should change any advice is much appreciated

my main team
Untitled_zpspgol6nab.png
claire belinda b iris are skill aw nutaku and olivia are max skill and will likely get a fairy soon

other then whats in that team i have a aw 99 sue, aw 99 skill aw anya,aw 40 skill aw ninja hina, aw 40 dahilla, aw 40 imeria, aw 43 pippin, aw 40 mel, aw 41 dorothy, aw 72 Mouret, aw 56 yuyu, and a whole ton of cced or leveled units most notably Metusu Miruno Lucille 2 spare healers a spare priest warrior 2 mage armours chloe peach 3 spare mages and a spare archer i also picked up lissette fee and dark stalker gretel
if its a event unit i most likely have it same goes for gold units after that gr im only missing Margaret, ayaka, gina, and hien

it seems pirates are now quite good i was thinking of swapping my claire and spica for ameria and Mouret or maybe one of the other event pirates

Last edited:

Certainly. But running in two works quite well and cuts down on the 'all memory gone' problems that Firefox tend to get after some time around Aigis.

-

Samurai black, Nice, but she's an event unit, so odds are she has some limitations built in, and Samurai's are not terribly popular units as is.
So bit hesitant on her as I doubt even a Black would change anything, not saying bad or anything, far from it, but there always seems to be another unit one would rather bring along.

But ok. There isnt any Black Samurais currently, so who knows, maybe they'll cut her some slack and make her a solid black. Metus turned out quite solid after all in the "empty" Necromancer slot.

Well I always said Black are good
But Black Samurai?
TBH I am quite confuse~

IMO Metus is only great becoz there is still no Premium Black Necro
It is always the same rule of Premium/Gatcha ===> Free
Well... Item Collection is not entirely free though....

Look at the Black Gunner , Black Fengshui and Black RG
They are def better than those free units I guess(?)

It is only about time untill poor Metus no longer not that good
Specially for those who Lucky enough to pull the New Black Necro~ (If they someday will make Black Necro that is...)

Still , getting Perfect will only take 30-45 SC probably?
It is still under the 150 SC stamp , so personaly I will Perfect her anyway
Although probably only good at 3'rd barrack , just like Black Valkyrie~

looks like i have a rather great unit then, for bosses anyway.

A problem you will find when trying to use curse users is limited deployment spots. The amount of damage they do by themselves is quite low, so for general use they aren't as good as a different dps unit. Sort of a quick fix for letting you tank something that would otherwise 1 shot you really. since in most cases, putting another healer instead of a curse user would provide more survivability.
As Soranokira said before they are good if you can find a spot for them for golems.

News for Upcoming Maintenance on August 12th:
-Pick-Up Summoning:
Black: Sybilla, Olivia, Mikoto, Nezha, Rakshasa, and Kayou
Plat: Lilia, Inari, Raven, Ristis, Melvina, Racua, and Dolce

(Premium) Platinum Dark Priest Belzetta (闇の大司教ベルゼッタ):
Ex Dark Cure (エクスダークキュア): (s; attack 1.7x; recovers HP of allies within range same as damage given to enemy; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )

6wORzIc.jpg

Last edited:

News for Upcoming Maintenance on August 12th:

Ex Dark Cure (エクスダークキュア): (s; attack 1.7x; recovers HP of allies within range same as damage given to enemy; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )

6wORzIc.jpg

Humm Premium Dark Priest finally pop-up. It's only time until it's get AW form and we finally knew how useful they are

7yO5K02m.jpg

oJzMtHmm.png

A video of a clear for the curious:

Karsu plz
5 of them ain't even max level
Stop this slacking

Very tempting >.>

Too bad... there is trap for Me..
Mikoto - Kayou while on Plat that doesn't interest Me , Dolce - Inari
Yeah the chance are only 2/6 for Black and 2/7 for Plat , but I fear RNG will mock Me~

Gotta wait something like Princess - Healer - Heavy Armor - Mage - Soldier / Archer
Or in short , any Black that I don't have in a promo

Hmm , no Sherry there it seems(?)
I prefer Sherry than Lilia

Pick up summon is scary~

A problem you will find when trying to use curse users is limited deployment spots. The amount of damage they do by themselves is quite low, so for general use they aren't as good as a different dps unit. Sort of a quick fix for letting you tank something that would otherwise 1 shot you really. since in most cases, putting another healer instead of a curse user would provide more survivability.
As Soranokira said before they are good if you can find a spot for them for golems.

Yeah, I think the concept of Curse Users is interesting, and dps wise, 10% the hp of a big boss is quite a lot of dps. But with their current range and boring skills they are no that usable.

Yeah, I think the concept of Curse Users is interesting, and dps wise, 10% the hp of a big boss is quite a lot of dps. But with their current range and boring skills they are no that usable.

Black Premium Curse User someday.....?
Fast ASPD , more range. 20% ATK down - 15% HP insta kill?
5% - 10% HP-DEF-ATK boost to allies in range....

Nah nevermind Me , just some wild imagination~ lol >.>

Well, if they can affect entire map by appearing on the map, it would be useful

guys i'm having some trouble choosing between katie and a gold soldier with green clothes. which one is better to awaken first?
i honestly have no idea what his name is.

guys i'm having some trouble choosing between katie and a gold soldier with green clothes. which one is better to awaken first?
i honestly have no idea what his name is.

Julian of the Green Sword?
Legendary soldier known the world over?
Yeah Katie probably has the better passive, I'd gowither her first.
All units defense up 2% vs 20% chance to deal 1.8x damage on a guy who only gets up to like 450 attack max.

Julian of the Green Sword?
Legendary soldier known the world over?
Yeah Katie probably has the better passive, I'd gowither her first.
All units defense up 2% vs 20% chance to deal 1.8x damage on a guy who only gets up to like 450 attack max.

thank you for the help and yes i meant julian thank you. welp let's get started on leveling some more silvers

Upcoming Maintenance on August 12th Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Second Youkai Taisen" (第二次妖怪大戦) Begins.
Pick-Up Summoning:
-Possible to Summon Only These Plat/Black (Contains all Silver/Gold):
Black: Sybilla, Olivia, Mikoto, Nezha, Rakshasa, and Kayou
Plat: Lilia, Inari, Raven, Ristis, Melvina, Racua, and Dolce
Other:
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.

6wORzIc.jpg

(Event) Black Samurai Hibari (鬼切の使い手ヒバリ):
ZCXHsmA.jpg

(Infiltration) Black Avenger Nijiyome-chan (にじよめちゃん):
Nijiyome-chan: "I'm watching you."

Chainsaw (チェーンソー): (30s; class effect base becomes max HP; wide AoE attack to surrounding enemies; instant death to certain enemies; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Pay or Die: 15% chance of gaining gold from enemies under attack; enemies that don't pay, have a 10% chance of being assassinated.

8MHSDjz.png

Anya-chan and Flower Knight Girl by Daresero:
GO3TZIV.png

If this happened with our management, what would they give us in return? 5 Sacred Crystals? The only time they've been generous was when the service was starting (there was a time when you had more than a 3% chance to summon a black unit), and whenever a cheater publicly makes a fool out of them (we got 60 SC as a login bonus campaign because many players figured out how to farm Black Archer Nanaly from Rural Gate).

DKBM-DRN9-KK3R

Last edited:

Upcoming Maintenance on
(Infiltration) Black Avenger Nijiyome-chan (にじよめちゃん):
Nijiyome-chan: "I'm watching."

Chainsaw (チェーンソー): (30s; class effect base becomes max HP; wide AoE attack to surrounding enemies; instant death to certain enemies; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Pay or Die: 15% chance of gaining gold from enemies under attack; enemies that don't pay, have a 10% chance of being assassinated.

8MHSDjz.png

Can someone explain this one for me? Because if Petite is joking bout a black avenger I'mma be unhappy.

Back