What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Hey guys, is it possible to recognize the orbs which you need when playing on pc? On my Smartphone its way to small now to recognize them by the design.

Edit:Sarah is really super beautiful \0/
xvZC4iAh.jpg

Last edited:

Hey guys, is it possible to recognize the orbs which you need when playing on pc? On my Smartphone its way to small now to recognize them by the design.

It seem there is no Icons anymore

1wkdd9J.jpg

===========================================

Darling!!!

orsC8OF.jpg

Damn so lag......
While the in map game is not
The dialogues takes like a minute just to be clicked...

My waifu

2zPFO1b.jpg

Sapphire units are between Platinum and Gold now on rarity sort ...

My waifu

2zPFO1b.jpg

Sapphire units are between Platinum and Gold now on rarity sort ...

and units of the same class are paired with each other now. even when set to rarity.

Edit:Sarah is really super beautiful \0/
xvZC4iAh.jpg

the way to avoid needing to recognize orbs (even though i can):
cc7ae7363c7c47579fe786b4bb0bf50c.png

I have way less orbs so yh

Well the UI is better now, but i also think it look more ugly, i was liking the old one more.

Edit:

I had 25 extra crystal left so i used them all, so here the 9 gacha roll i did this month.

27b52ce44c.jpg

Too bad i would like the archer more but well, i'm not going too complain too much.

Last edited:

Liking the new UI very much. Feels so polished now.

But why would they remove AW orb icons though... feels like a step backwards for that

Liking the new UI very much. Feels so polished now.

But why would they remove AW orb icons though... feels like a step backwards for that

you can actually see what orbs you're farming for to some extent, so they didnt remove it completely:

9421767b0044427ca1b0d21126f652ee.png

it's probably annoying for you guys who cant read kana, but the solution is as I mentioned above: simply farm more than 5 (or 6) of every orb during x2 orb drop event. you will almost never need to know what orbs you need then, since you always have enough.

anyone else playing with android? My game is crashing every 5 minutes...

Well one thing they missed is to let us gift more than 1 item at a time, giving those flower 1 by 1 is still a pain in the ass and that could have be the time to change it.

anyone else playing with android? My game is crashing every 5 minutes...

Happened to me too. I uninstalled the Aigis app and then reinstalled it and now it seems to work fine.

News Report:
-Mission Start Button Displayed on Daily Missions that Shouldn't be Available.
+Even if you press the button, you cannot begin the mission.
-Unit Order Becomes Unpredictable on Certain Screens.

The above are being investigated, so there may be an emergency maintenance in the future. So be careful.

Personally, I find the new UI to be hard to read in some areas, slow, and a little clunky. I experienced the unpredictable order bug when I was trying to feed Hibari black fairies and plat armours, I think.

The first phase of this event has 117 lines of dialogue. I'll try and work on this, though maybe I should do a translation for the new UI. Depends on if the rearranged buttons confuses certain people.

So the team become random is one of the problem...
Rearange them 3 time , and every time I log in it become a mess~

I hope the AW Orb Icons will be put back
Instead just some text >.>

Also , annoying to have the 2000 Gold summons shows their stat.....

Happened to me too. I uninstalled the Aigis app and then reinstalled it and now it seems to work fine.

thx! I will check it out later. Ps. AW Hibari: done. God, she looks so freaking awesome and I love her sprite so so much I might give her on my home screen @@

Personally, I find the new UI to be hard to read in some areas, slow, and a little clunky. I experienced the unpredictable order bug when I was trying to feed Hibari black fairies and plat armours, I think.

Happens to me half the time now. Plus crashes during feeding/CC. As for UI: it has its pros and cons. I really like that when I CC all the materials I need move to the top of the screen.

So the team become random is one of the problem...
Rearange them 3 time , and every time I log in it become a mess~.

It is not by random, it is by their cost. But I agree, that sucks ;/

EDIT:
I have a question to all pro's here: Draa, Exkale, Karsuman, Tieskey, etc.
Do you guys think it is wise to give Hibari Happy? I am not a fan of samurais but now I so love her AW picture/sprite I want to use her all the time now D: I still have 2 Happy....

EDIT2:
For some reason there is no option to SAW Hibari?

Last edited:

Not sure how you came to that conclusion; Matsuri buffs all melee units.

Whether Uzume is more useful or not due to her boost being unconditional will depend greatly on your team.

Matsuri's ability is an improved version of uzume's, kinda, but Matsuri's skill don't buff others like uzume's...shouldn't that alone make Uzume more useful?

Upcoming Emergency Maintenance:
-19:25~Undetermined.

It would be quite unusual if something like his didn't happen. Hopefully it doesn't equate to a rollback.

Upcoming Emergency Maintenance:
-19:25~Undetermined.

It would be quite unusual if something like his didn't happen. Hopefully it doesn't equate to a rollback.

Is there a precedent? Was there ever a rollback in Aigis before?

Is there a precedent? Was there ever a rollback in Aigis before?

I aware there is... At least on Nutaku. Aigis ... Only extended maintenance and DMM maintenance

We got a massive rollback in Aigis, but that was a long time ago.

Back