What's new

[Complete - Partial] 放課後露出女子高生(Afterschool Exposure Girl) Partial

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Original Thread: Is there one?
DLSite:

This game seems pretty neglected, but since I wanted to try it, I decided to go for a partial too(as usual).

Please tell me if there's anything that needs fixing, or a part that's really worth translating. Apart from menus and items, I've translated the tutorial menu and the hint menu that seem quite useful, as well as some of the exposure points. crazybat helped out by translatin some choices while moving around school.

Here you go, have fun~

Version 1.02: added crazybat's translation to the partial.
Version 1.01: Translated Reiko's intro, OP choice translated.

Last edited:

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: 放課後露出女子高生(Afterschool Exposure Girl) Partial

You failed your link though :p ( the dlsite one )

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This game looks pretty decent. How did we miss this one? lol.

You ever consider doing a Full instead of a Partial?

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah. How the heck did we miss this one... There's really no thread on this forum for it? I call shenanigans

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i appreciate the partial, but what are the choices at the start of the game, theyre not translated.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game looks pretty decent. How did we miss this one? lol.

You ever consider doing a Full instead of a Partial?
At this point no. It could be a possibility after September, since I have nothing as a main project, but even if I pick something for a full translation, which I'm not sure I will, there are a couple of other candidates... So yeah... You could always hope someone else loves the game and decides to pick it from the point I left ;p

i appreciate the partial, but what are the choices at the start of the game, theyre not translated.
I've actually translated the choice at the start... Can you see the menu translated? That's weird.

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the partial! I love these games

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've actually translated the choice at the start... Can you see the menu translated? That's weird.
yes the start menu is translated, the selections just past that isnt.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes the start menu is translated, the selections just past that isnt.
If you mean the opening, I've mentioned it's untranslated at the start of the game.

If you mean the tutorial after you skip the opening, I've translated that one fully.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you mean the opening, I've mentioned it's untranslated at the start of the game.
this...so, can somebody tell me what the choices are?

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Dont know if you have spotted this yet, but on the tip computer for the regular H scenes the Number 2 one for in another classroom, the second line is untranslated but the rest of the H scene tips were all translated

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You mean the blue letters, right? I didn't translate that cause it didn't seem to make sense. If I play it and get an idea of what it meant I might post a small update ^_^

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You mean the blue letters, right? I didn't translate that cause it didn't seem to make sense. If I play it and get an idea of what it meant I might post a small update ^_^
Yea, the blue letters, didnt know if they were important or not so just wanted to let you know in case you missed it or something.

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you mean the choices right after you start a new game, those are pubic hair choices.

First one is shaven, 2nd choice is some hair, 3rd choice is a bush.

Thanks for the partial elfloren, I didn't even know I had an exhibitionist fetish. :D

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you mean the choices right after you start a new game, those are pubic hair choices.

First one is shaven, 2nd choice is some hair, 3rd choice is a bush.

Thanks for the partial elfloren, I didn't even know I had an exhibitionist fetish. :D
Well you know what they say, unknown fetishes are the sweetest.

Btw, I have translated the starting choice about the pubic hair. I have no idea why torkenstiem can't see at least that part translated.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well you know what they say, unknown fetishes are the sweetest.
Btw, I have translated the starting choice about the pubic hair. I have no idea why torkenstiem can't see at least that part translated.
well, the translation starts after the pubic hair choices in the partial i got atleast, and thanks for the info on that guys.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There could be a way you don't have that part translated. I might have missed the map file that's used for the opening for whatever reason. I usually put everything I've edited in a rar based on when I edited it and never miss anything I've worked on, but this sounds really weird. I'll check it tomorrow.

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well, the translation starts after the pubic hair choices in the partial i got atleast, and thanks for the info on that guys.
Oh, it was the same for me. The choice wasn't translated but the machine translator gave me some vague idea about it.

Last edited:
OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I indeed missed the map that the opening choice was. My bad. Also translated some more stuff, I uploaded a new patch >.<