What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アグノーストス] CUCKOLD RPG 寝取られた幼馴染-ティリアは従順性奴隷- (RJ239205)

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well a new game, it looks like NTRPG1, i put the thread again cause i have seen it was deleted...

Tipical RPG game, diretional arrows to move, z enter or spacebar to proceed and esc or x to cancel, the mc is a nontalking guy that looks like will lost her childhood friend love (classic NTR) . There are 2 stages, day or night and have a straighfoward story and a 2 or 3 hours of gameplay (that is what the page say). There is no battle or just a few encounters and animated sex scenes just like the NTRPG ones (pixle sprites ones? didnt know the correct name of them).

AS SAID THE GAME CONTAINS NTR PLAY ON YOUR OWN

I was playing for 3 hours but im fucking stuck gathering 4 orbs and i only have 3, not even a single H scene, but i have earned the HAPPY END , but looks like that doesnt unlock the gallery too, so im gettng tired of this LOL.

As ever sorry for my SHITTY english

Last edited:

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After checked it on A-S, Otokonoko (The only uploader) upload the wrong one.. Still need time to wait for this game.. :(

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Played the demo, altough it's an obvious copy of NTRPG2 (it even mentions a pizza man with a beautiful girl and a little sister, and there's a shrine who the protagonist happened to see somewhere else), it seems decent enough to wait till NTRPG4 comes out

Btw @Cencourang, on A-S Velka already uploaded the game and it's the right one

EDIT: If you guys are lost, there's a paper with tips in your house just like in NTRPG2, if you read it twice it literally tells you what to do

EDIT2: Ok I'm already lost in the prologue, I don't know where to buy the sweets to give to the little girl, I already bought 50 of 20 yen bars and she's still asking for sweets, hell even giving myself 99 (and even 98) of each item through cheats doesn't seem to work

EDIT3: Yeah it seems broken, I already edited myself the 4th crystal with the RpgMakerSaveEdit, the game seems to be working fine so far

Last edited:
OP
sorrow4444

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Played the demo, altough it's an obvious copy of NTRPG2 (it even mentions a pizza man with a beautiful girl and a little sister, and there's a shrine who the protagonist happened to see somewhere else), it seems decent enough to wait till NTRPG4 comes out

EDIT: If you guys are lost, there's a paper with tips in your house just like in NTRPG2, if you read it twice it literally tells you what to do

EDIT2: Ok I'm already lost in the prologue, I don't know where to buy the sweets to give to the little girl, I already bought 50 of 20 yen bars and she's still asking for sweets, hell even giving myself 99 (and even 98) of each item through cheats doesn't seem to work

EDIT3: Yeah it seems broken, I already edited myself the 4th crystal with the RpgMakerSaveEdit, the game seems to be working fine so far

Exactly i dont knowhow to get the fucking pride one

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Exactly i dont knowhow to get the fucking pride one
I used the RpgMakerSaveEdit tool and added one copy of the 4th crystal, its the 20th item, either it's a bug or we are both too dumb to see what we really have to do

Btw can you edit the title and add [NTR] at the end? That will probably call the NTRBros, altough I don't know if that works

OP
sorrow4444

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yeah NP! can you please help sharing a save with the 4th orb¿? im still stuck!!

nah forget it i just do it by myself, i have never used RPG save edit before

Last edited:

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's really easy to use:

- Open the save you wish to edit (make a backup)
- Go to the Items tab
- Search for the 20th item (20: 純真な誇りの結晶) (or any item you want to edit)
- Change the number by double clicking it
- Click anywhere else
- File --> Save & Exit

This way you can give yourself 999999 gold (on the Party tab) and add 99 of each item (you can scroll down with Enter) too. Be careful because this might break the game if you give yourself an important item before legitimately obtaining it. I personally always give myself all the non-important items and 999999 gold unless I actually want to play the game

Last edited:

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can you spoiled me how to do the prologue quest? The 3rd and 4th one..

edit: The 3rd one is easy. I just need to interact with dummy in the park 10 times, and sell it. And buy the orb..
or is it save to use RPGMakerSaveEdit to obtain that item?

Last edited:

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
can you spoiled me how to do the prologue quest? The 3rd and 4th one..

edit: The 3rd one is easy. I just need to interact with dummy in the park 10 times, and sell it. And buy the orb..
or is it save to use RPGMakerSaveEdit to obtain that item?
I don't remember the order but it should be like this:

1. Train 10 times > Sell the item > Buy the crystal on the shop (500g)
  2. Dig the hole on the norteast corner > Go to Tyria's house (that's what google translate gives me when it translates her name) > Go again and grab the crystal on her wardrobe
  3. Talk with the guy in front of the tent on the southwest corner > Accept the food > Feed the 5 cats (you will get an animation with Tyria on either the 4th one or the pink one near your house, idk what triggers it) > Go to talk to that guy again and he will give you his crystal
  4. Talk to the guard of the abandoned house (north) > Talk to the guard outside the town AKA Momiji (A twintailed female knight...) > Talk to the purple girl near the bridge to the forest > Talk to Tyria > Purchase sweets at the store > Talk with the girl to the right of the abandoned house (near the sheep) > Give it to Momiji > Go to the abandoned house and grab it on the floor

The problem I found is that no matter if you have 99 of each item, the girl will not give you her plushie

EDIT: You can always use RPGMakerSaveEdit to obtain the 19th, 20th, 21th and 22th item, but the switches and variables might fuck your save file, I would rather do 1 to 3 and edit myself the 4th

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't remember the order but it should be like this:

1. Train 10 times > Sell the item > Buy the crystal on the shop (500g)
  2. Dig the hole on the norteast corner > Go to Tyria's house (that's what google translate gives me when it translates her name) > Go again and grab the crystal on her wardrobe
  3. Talk with the guy in front of the tent on the southwest corner > Accept the food > Feed the 5 cats (you will get an animation with Tyria on either the 4th one or the pink one near your house, idk what triggers it) > Go to talk to that guy again and he will give you his crystal
  4. Talk to the guard of the abandoned house (north) > Talk to the guard outside the town AKA Momiji (A twintailed female knight...) > Talk to the purple girl near the bridge to the forest > Talk to Tyria > Purchase sweets at the store > Talk with the girl to the right of the abandoned house (near the sheep) > Give it to Momiji > Go to the abandoned house and grab it on the floor

The problem I found is that no matter if you have 99 of each item, the girl will not give you her plushie

EDIT: You can always use RPGMakerSaveEdit to obtain the 19th, 20th, 21th and 22th item, but the switches and variables might fuck your save file, I would rather do 1 to 3 and edit myself the 4th
Im done with 1 to 3. so now Im just try using save editor for the 4th one.

OP
sorrow4444

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I put this save here not full but helps to lazy faggots like me

Sorry for my bad english

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
it's time to do some clarification.

the prologue require to collect 4 orb, in order:
love orb: talk to the miner guy in the top/right corner of the map, then talk to the girl in his house and check is room to find the orb.

geniality(?) orb: speak with the homeless guy in front of the tent in the left part of the map near the bridge, then speak with all the cat on the map (there is 4 normal cat and a pink cat)

effort orb: just spam attack on the dummy, and sell 10 "effort" and buy the orb in the shop for 500 gold.

pride orb: speak with the guard in front of the abandoned house on the nord part of the map, speak with the girl at the village gate, speak with tria. then buy the log from the shop (20 gold) and talk with the female kid in the nord (she will give u his sheep), then speak again with the girl guard at the gate town (she will take the sheep), then come back to the abandoned house and inside u will find the 4° orb.

after that garudo will appear. there is one scene each day and night form this point so basically, search the event ->sleep, repeat.
there is 14 event in total and most of them (well, almost all of them) is the same as ntrpg1 and ntrpg2 with some difference.

btw, it's more an "enanched version" of ntrpg1 than a new game, but i've like it, it's really good.

btw this is my, complete, save file.

enjoy, and good fap.

Attachments

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
pride orb: speak with the guard in front of the abandoned house on the nord part of the map, speak with the girl at the village gate, speak with tria. then buy the log from the shop (20 gold) and talk with the female kid in the nord (she will give u his sheep).
This is the part that both me and OP couldn't do without cheat, after talking with everyone in that specific order and buying 5 'logs' from the shop I went with the girl and she was still asking for sweets, hell I even bought 50 at some point

after that garudo will appear. there is one scene each day and night form this point so basically, search the event ->sleep, repeat. .
Thanks for this

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
This is the part that both me and OP couldn't do without cheat, after talking with everyone in that specific order and buying 5 'logs' from the shop I went with the girl and she was still asking for sweets, hell I even bought 50 at some point
that's strange indeed, for me the kid had give me the sheep with only 1 log. i have bough the game so perhaps i have dowloaded the new version with the fix? idk, and dlsite it's down for maintence now so i can't check it.
btw, before speak to the girl have you tried to speak with: girl in the sud gate town, guy at the bridge, tria, major.

pro tips. there is an happy secret ending;
go to the left, near the entrance to the ruin there is a little swamp with poison, climb some vine and go to the left and check the treasure box. congratulation, u have find the mitycal sword of hell and if u return to bridge u can see the happy ending.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Greetings fellow ntrbros.

Now that I already finished the whole game (albeit there's seemed to be two scenes yet unlocked), let me give a short review for this game.

First thing first, as Evil and sorrow have stated, this game is pretty much a direct almost-rip-off of NTRPG 2, with how the MC got slammed underground after finding and placing four ancient orbs and the rival delves underground, bring riches to the town, and corrupting girls here and there, except there's a difference here.

Unlike NTRPG 2's cucker (admit it, NTRer is too mouthful), who happened to be the Ragnas, most majestic, strongest Dragon Slayer from the capital, the cucker here, is Garuro (or is it Garlo? Let's go with Garlo), the MC's and heroine's childhood friend/local bully and punk who just came home from adventuring. Yep, so despite the NTRPG 2 setting, the cucker instead is taken from NTRPG 1's Libido. Heck, even some of the scenes are taken from the first game (I'm looking at you midnight bar bachelor party scene).

Another difference is, unlike the NTRPG which female character other than Tiris (NTRPG 1) and Philia (NTRPG 2) only act as one-scene-wonder cocksleeve, this game gave us Suipi (I really don't know how to read it, is it Suipi? or Sweet Pea? Let's go with the former) and Momiji as a side heroine, which is pretty much Lilia and Kaede rip-off from NTRPG2 (except Suipi is using a female mage sprite here). Different from their NTRPG counterpart, Suipi and Momiji were shown to be quite attracted to MC before the cucker arrived, but once he appeared and fucked the two girls, things went south alright.

Also, you get at least three stages with the side heroines in terms of their evaluation regarding the two man (MC and cucker). For example, when Garlo first came, Suipi pretty much went 'That Garlo is such a troublemaker. You shouldn't bother yourself with that kind of man', but after she got raped by Garlo, she goes 'Now that I think about it, Garlo isn't really that bad of a guy. Actually, he's quite nice if you get to know him'. Eventually, when she was corrupted to the point she's asking Tiria for a threesome with Garlo, she said something along the line of 'A man's value comes from their strength in various things, not just their skills at fighting', referring to how she tend to MC during his sword training with the dummy at the start.

Overall, this game is a lot shorter than the NTRPGs, but I guess it's excatly because of that that I ended up invested in the side heroine more than Tiria as the main heroine. But if there's one thing that I prefer from this game compared to NTRPG 2, it's the cucker.

Yeah, it might be an unpopular opinion, and I might already stated it somewhere, but when the cucker is an untouchable alpha of godly gift and strength like Ragnas, it makes the NTR feels kinda lacking. I mean, what the fuck Mars can do about it? Getting bitchslapped by the very Dragon Slayer in command of a batallion of elite knight? On the other hand, when the cucker is your everyday bully/local punk like Libido (from NTRPG 1) and Garlo (from this game), well, at least I can enjoy the fact that it's the MC's fault for doing shit and being clueless in general. What makes NTR great is knowing that the cucked actually can do something about it, but didn't, and ended up getting fucked up in the end.

Tl;dr: for ntrbros want some nostalgia play or have some time to spent, this game is quite great. 7/10

Allen_Chiang

Lurker
Reputation score

sell all candies, you only need to have one in your bag. this author is a beginner rpgmaker creator.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Greetings fellow ntrbros.

Now that I already finished the whole game (albeit there's seemed to be two scenes yet unlocked), let me give a short review for this game.

First thing first, as Evil and sorrow have stated, this game is pretty much a direct almost-rip-off of NTRPG 2, with how the MC got slammed underground after finding and placing four ancient orbs and the rival delves underground, bring riches to the town, and corrupting girls here and there, except there's a difference here.

Unlike NTRPG 2's cucker (admit it, NTRer is too mouthful), who happened to be the Ragnas, most majestic, strongest Dragon Slayer from the capital, the cucker here, is Garuro (or is it Garlo? Let's go with Garlo), the MC's and heroine's childhood friend/local bully and punk who just came home from adventuring. Yep, so despite the NTRPG 2 setting, the cucker instead is taken from NTRPG 1's Libido. Heck, even some of the scenes are taken from the first game (I'm looking at you midnight bar bachelor party scene).

Another difference is, unlike the NTRPG which female character other than Tiris (NTRPG 1) and Philia (NTRPG 2) only act as one-scene-wonder cocksleeve, this game gave us Suipi (I really don't know how to read it, is it Suipi? or Sweet Pea? Let's go with the former) and Momiji as a side heroine, which is pretty much Lilia and Kaede rip-off from NTRPG2 (except Suipi is using a female mage sprite here). Different from their NTRPG counterpart, Suipi and Momiji were shown to be quite attracted to MC before the cucker arrived, but once he appeared and fucked the two girls, things went south alright.

Also, you get at least three stages with the side heroines in terms of their evaluation regarding the two man (MC and cucker). For example, when Garlo first came, Suipi pretty much went 'That Garlo is such a troublemaker. You shouldn't bother yourself with that kind of man', but after she got raped by Garlo, she goes 'Now that I think about it, Garlo isn't really that bad of a guy. Actually, he's quite nice if you get to know him'. Eventually, when she was corrupted to the point she's asking Tiria for a threesome with Garlo, she said something along the line of 'A man's value comes from their strength in various things, not just their skills at fighting', referring to how she tend to MC during his sword training with the dummy at the start.

Overall, this game is a lot shorter than the NTRPGs, but I guess it's excatly because of that that I ended up invested in the side heroine more than Tiria as the main heroine. But if there's one thing that I prefer from this game compared to NTRPG 2, it's the cucker.

Yeah, it might be an unpopular opinion, and I might already stated it somewhere, but when the cucker is an untouchable alpha of godly gift and strength like Ragnas, it makes the NTR feels kinda lacking. I mean, what the fuck Mars can do about it? Getting bitchslapped by the very Dragon Slayer in command of a batallion of elite knight? On the other hand, when the cucker is your everyday bully/local punk like Libido (from NTRPG 1) and Garlo (from this game), well, at least I can enjoy the fact that it's the MC's fault for doing shit and being clueless in general. What makes NTR great is knowing that the cucked actually can do something about it, but didn't, and ended up getting fucked up in the end.

Tl;dr: for ntrbros want some nostalgia play or have some time to spent, this game is quite great. 7/10
Thanks for the insight, I'll definitely check this game out. I gotta agree on that point about the cucker in NTRPG 2 being way too overpowered. Literally the only way to get a good ending in the game was experience the whole mess, get a shit ton of gold, go back to the point before the cucker is met, and use the gold to skip town with your girl to prevent her from being cucked. NTRPG 2 is still one of my favorite ntr games and the cucker in it is just a minor setback.

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The bug with the sheep, can be fixed by making it so that you only have 1 piece of sweets in your inventory. The bug happens if you have more than one.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The creator released a new game.

This one appears to have an original story.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The creator released a new game.

This one appears to have an original story.
yep, the story is brand new... for the most part. very good game anyway.