What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アグノーストス] CUCKOLD RPG 寝取られた幼馴染-ティリアは従順性奴隷- (RJ239205)

1qwerty

Reputation score
Did anyone find the illusive fourth chicken? I found 2 by the north East side of the map and another at the West. But no matter how much i look for. I cant find the bloody 4 one.

Nvm found it. At the West side of the town, you need to break a barrel so she gets out.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
il wait for a save on this one as well. pretty confusing. i managed to get the first bad end to restart i think but repeat the game annoying mostly when i dont know what i did to advance just talk with everyone XD and in reality scenes start on the 2nd try

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
ok... i will be THAT guy again.

semi-walktrough:

structure of the game; quest ->plot advance->repeat till end
the cat in the church always give hint on what to do, useful but not really useful.

after prologue, go to the bar and help eris to do storage work.
first quest, the bread problem: talk to the woman inside the house located just sud of the inn, exactly in front of the merchant guy.
go to church and talk to the blonde girl sara
talk with the fisherman in the east part of the village.
return to the woman to complete the quest.
plot advance
second quest, the mysterios medicine; go to the west part of village, talk to the green haired guy inside the shop.
talk to the doctor (west house of the shop)
talk to the nun outside the churc
go to north/west forest, and search for a well, u will se an event with an orc.
return to the doctor, now u need mushrooms.
go talk to the grandmother inside the house in the very east part of the village.
return to the north/west forest, search for a place with greaves, there will be a mushromm to pick,
return to the doctor.
return to grandmother
now go to north/east part of the village, over the fall will be a rock, interact with the rock and move them to the river, and pick the new mushroom.
return to doctor
return to the green shop guy, quest cmplete.
plot advance.
third quest, the missing animal:
talk with the farm girls outside the church, now u need to find 4 chicken.
2 chickens will be found in the very west part of the map. one above the house (take the forset path and walk weast), the other inside a barrel behind the doctor house
the other 2 chickens will be found in the west forest, one in the north part and one above the fall.
return to the farm girl. now u need to find a cow.
go to the east part of the village, there will be an house with eris and a kid stand in front the door, go in and talk to the girl inside. quest complete.
plot advance.
last quest, the key; talk with the noble inside the big blue house under the inn. u need to find a good wine.
talk with the merchant in the street, just below the inn,
no go in on the house below the merchant guy and find the blacksmith house, talk with the green haired girl and forge the sword,
return to the merchant, give the sword and receve the wine.
talk to the noble guy and receve the key.
go to the well just under the church, and open the door. go in and grap the item inside the red chest.
talk with the priest in the house in the norht/east forest and see the event. quest complete.
new day, go to the curch to trigger the final event and see the ending.

after ending u will be in a dark room with a blue flame, pick first option (receve the power), go to right door and start ng+
now u will do the game form the beginning, but this time there will be glowing sparks on the map. this spark will triggher memories that let you see what really happenend during some events.
play the game and search this sparks to see all the h-event. the ending now will be different.

the memory room is accesible by the red book inside mc room.

last but not last, this is my save.
the cg room is actually bugged (some event dosent appear, even if u have see them during playtrough) and other event dosent teleport back the player to the cg room, so be aware.
my cg room dosent have 3 event for the nuns and one for sara. there are easy to found during playtrough so dont worry.

final thougs; i hope the dev will fix this little things. in the end the game is really good, but the sprites are too tiny imho, and can be seen only if played in full screen mode.

Attachments

Gilef

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't finish the game because it crashes during some scenes. Anyone mind sharing their audio folder?

OP
sorrow4444

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Replace it in your SE folder, and dont change the name for the Saurons sake, it gave me a lot of troubles with the fucking blonde noon scenes

PD: Sorry for my faggot english

PDD: Im trying to upload the SE archive in zip. but i cant, it sais "The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension" so upload it to mega, fuck it

Im not sure if i have uploaded it well...

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
oh right, i forgot to mention the audio bug. there is another bug with missing SE audio in cg room.
for easy fix, rename a random .wav file with this "年上 おっ♥"
yes, the heart its part of the name.

Gilef

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Replace it in your SE folder, and dont change the name for the Saurons sake, it gave me a lot of troubles with the fucking blonde noon scenes

PD: Sorry for my faggot english

PDD: Im trying to upload the SE archive in zip. but i cant, it sais "The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension" so upload it to mega, fuck it

Im not sure if i have uploaded it well...
Thanks .Could finish it, but still couldn't play that one scene of blond nun.Oh wherever? it was about 90% of it.

Is there actually a good ending?

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
this game reminds me alot of mixing NTRPG 1 and 2

the sprite style of 1 and the kinda similar story of 2

how i miss those games, sad that NTRPG 3 was left hanging

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
this game reminds me alot of mixing NTRPG 1 and 2

the sprite style of 1 and the kinda similar story of 2

how i miss those games, sad that NTRPG 3 was left hanging
They're certainly heavily inspired, heck the the guys first game almost got him into trouble because of how similar it was to NTRPG 1.
As for Hanaka (the creator of the NTRPG series) he's decided to put NTRPG 3 on hiatus and focus on 4.

Ferilya

Reputation score
Thanks .Could finish it, but still couldn't play that one scene of blond nun.Oh wherever? it was about 90% of it.

Is there actually a good ending?
there is a good ending,but i got blocked by a black screen bug
how to get good ending:
1.after getting/fixing the sword,go back to the second floor to read the second diary (blond guy house)
2.after reading the diary go to the storage and go upstairs to get the hero orb
3.in the last day,don't go to the church,go to the blacksmith instead
after that step,i got a black screen,while it just a step away from good ending

daddario92

Reputation score
Apparently I have issue with a missing 年上 んおおお♥ in /SE. Although I tried to rename some other .wav file this way and it do not work :/
Can anyone help with this?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Apparently I have issue with a missing 年上 んおおお♥ in /SE. Although I tried to rename some other .wav file this way and it do not work :/
Can anyone help with this?
Are the file in your audio folder in gibberish or in japanese / english ?
If it's giberrish, then you have to rename it perfectly (best way is to redownload the game in japanese local setting or grab the trial for the sound folder. Use winrar unicode option to unrar with japanese setting).
If the name aren't in gibberish (not corrupted), then you're missing the rtp of the game. Check the game engine (VX, or VX ace most likely. Then go and download the japanese rtp corresponding then install it).

daddario92

Reputation score
Files in the /SE folder are in japanese and english, not gibberish.
I downloaded and reinstalled the VX Ace RTP (the version from the link on the game Dlsite page) and it didn't work. Still having error that the "年上 んおおお♥ " is missing.
I am not sure what could be the error with naming the random .wav file from the /SE as the missing one. The engine (I think) should play the different sound and don't have problems with finding the file.
Also I downloaded like 3 other game files from the net to see their /SE folders but what strange in every one of them I do not see the missing .wav file/files. As for the trial version of the game I am not able to find it :/

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I downloaded and reinstalled the VX Ace RTP (the version from the link on the game Dlsite page) and it didn't work. Still having error that the "年上 んおおお♥ " is missing.
I am not sure what could be the error with naming the random .wav file from the /SE as the missing one. The engine (I think) should play the different sound and don't have problems with finding the file.
Also I downloaded like 3 other game files from the net to see their /SE folders but what strange in every one of them I do not see the missing .wav file/files. As for the trial version of the game I am not able to find it :/
Link to the trial on dl site =>

If even putting a file with the name don't work, then you most likely have a problem with the game itself failling to see the file.

If the name aren't corrupted and you got the RTP installed, the most likely explanations are linked to Japanese local setting :
Even if you haven't corrupted name, you don't have a fully japanese local setting. Make sure you set everything to Japanese (even date format, and for some of the more hardcore game even the input setting - at least to try starting the game)
Another thing that can bring up trouble when dealing with Japanese game is long path folder (try moving the folder to the desktop or to C:\ to try out), as well as folder with Japanese name.

Note that Japanese character, especially special character - syntax and symbol aren't handled as the westerner one. A Japanese "!" will not look the same as a westerner "!" for example. So the problem or renaming might come from the heart symbol.
You can also try using LE in forced admin mod to test out thing.

shusd

Reputation score
It might be that you're using the wrong character. There's both a big character and a small one for 'お' vs 'ぉ'
The one that the games wants is the small one apparently. I got it to work by renaming a wav file to "年上 んぉぉぉ♥"

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It might be that you're using the wrong character. There's both a big character and a small one for 'お' vs 'ぉ'
The one that the games wants is the small one apparently. I got it to work by renaming a wav file to "年上 んぉぉぉ♥"
I just fixed this problem and realized the files are there just missing the heart. It should work if you add it, will try it when (not if because i doubt i am am that lucky) it happens again with another sound.