What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ahriman] [ アーリマン] Touninden -The Kunoichis of Sexland- / 倒忍伝 ~淫界のくノ一~ RE121435 RJ121435

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 倒忍伝 ~淫界のくノ一~ / RJ121435

Does anybody have an idea of how to extract the .bin file in this game? I wanna want to have the actual voice acting audio files, but I can't figure out how to get them out of the .bin file, if there's actually a way to do it.

Reactions: Ota

p127829

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Re: 倒忍伝 ~淫界のくノ一~ / RJ121435

ver.2.1
After downloading and starting up the game I get a message that says the file has been corrupted. Is there another link?

forbiddenone

Reputation score
So I see mention of a "secret area" that got added, but not where it is or exactly how to access it...

Also, there's a version 2.2 out, apparently.

Fuana is cute

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I see mention of a "secret area" that got added, but not where it is or exactly how to access it...

Also, there's a version 2.2 out, apparently.
Dlsite update note did not mentioned it and I cannon find that version either, probably some kind of mistake.

Clear the game once, then to access the secret area right click or x at start menu then followed the crow.

*Should you lose sight of purple hair girl, go to the other side of the map.*

First scene go inside main building, left then followed.
Second scene go inside main building, right then followed.
Third scene blue hair kunoichi from first scene go left instead then followed.
Third scene blue hat girl from blue hair kunoichi scene followed the road that leads to the hut hidden passage then followed.
Third scene black hair miko go inside main building, right right up then followed.
Ending room followed the road that leads to the hut hidden passage, go back through the hidden passage into the main building, then followed and wait for her to came out from hidden passage, followed her again for ending CG

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
If there was a 2.2, that'd be kinda neat. Seeing this again was a nice surprise. I still think this is one of Ahriman's better games, for sheer uniqueness.
Its text hookable with MTool as well, although it suffers some word wrap issues as to be expected. Far as I know, no one did try to translate this game for 'real'.