What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ahriman] [ アーリマン] Touninden -The Kunoichis of Sexland- / 倒忍伝 ~淫界のくノ一~ RE121435 RJ121435

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: 倒忍伝 ~淫界のくノ一~ / RJ121435

uploaded version 2.1 for anyone that wants it enjoy.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So does the new version not suck?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So does the new version not suck?
Gameplay is the same, but it adds a little secret area where, with some proper wandering, you can get the rape scenes with a lot less effort required...(basically throwing you in with 1 character against impossible enemies, and the others already disabled)

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Gameplay is the same, but it adds a little secret area where, with some proper wandering, you can get the rape scenes with a lot less effort required...(basically throwing you in with 1 character against impossible enemies, and the others already disabled)
It's part of a puzzle to find the girl that keeps running away. Solving it leads to a new area.

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score

Anybody have the solution for said puzzle? Or how to get to it? Is it on the map screen?

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Save file would be greatly appreciated. I tried applying the old save file to the new version and couldn't find anything new. Failed several attempts at beating the level three (boss?) so can't proceed.

sev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

after digging out because i wanted to check the game out, found the version 2. (Supposedly)

Save file is appreciated, cause i have failed to much in this game.

It's a little useless to point it out by now since the actual ver 2.1 been posted here already, but that isn't ver 2.0.

I actually downloaded that thing from that little shit; I'm still angry I missed that it was fake.

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score

I second the poster above me. A cleared savegame would be greatly appreciated.

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I found a abandon chapel and I saw her a kunoichi in purple hair in a left side of the chapel. but I kinda hard to beat 2 green shinobi and 3 pervert shinobi.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I found a abandon chapel and I saw her a kunoichi in purple hair in a left side of the chapel. but I kinda hard to beat 2 green shinobi and 3 pervert shinobi.
the pervert shinobi can be deal with the 'blind' kunoichi easily, but the normal ones just spam the hell out of with the mouse, flank them, get behind them...

Where was the secret scene? 2nd round?

wytdb2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So just a few observations, to sum up the little bits and pieces that people have been saying.

In order to get to the 4th area (the church), you have to defeat the troll boss. The key to doing that is to just avoid him until he charges you. Right after his charge, he'll flash a little bit, and if you hit him right then, you do a super attack. After you do a number of those, you should win. The only time you really need to normally attack him is to save your party members.

Anyway, once you beat him, a bird appears on the map, and if you follow it around, you get to a new area (a church). If you run around for a while in there, you'll eventually come across the other kunoichi. When she exits an area, she'll often leave behind a purple portal thing.

If you enter the portal, you're taken to an unwinnable situation (I don't even think you control it during these instances).

I suspect the key is that you have to follow her through the correct "other exits" (i.e., not the portal) in a sequence until you eventually get to something special. But I'm sorta stuck at a point in which she just keeps looping through the same set of areas continuously.

Did anyone do it successfully?

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First time you see the purple ninja go left then when she enters the building enter it from the left but don t follow her down backtrack right 2 times you'll see her going up the stairs from the cave.When she sees you she flees back there(go after her)but DON'T follow her north(that's the cell map she'll use a hole in the right room to escape) once in the cave instead wait in front of the candle on right side near the stairs the girl will pop then it's pretty straightforward just follow her to get extra round(to end this stage when you take control of the new character just leave the room).

Last edited:

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So the first portal takes you to the first stage and set it up so you're basically guaranteed to lose so you can watch the animations. But the 2nd portal takes you to the 3rd stage (with the ogre boss) for the same deal. That leads me to ask if anyone knows if there's a portal to a nigh-unwinnable situation in the 2nd stage, as I see no way to view its animations easily like the 1st and 3rd ones.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

These portals, how do you access them? Still can't beat stage three so I'm hoping for a save file or if there's some other way.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

These portals, how do you access them? Still can't beat stage three so I'm hoping for a save file or if there's some other way.
You access them from the newly added stage four. Info about that are a few posts up.
Still, I've attached my save file. At least, as far as I can tell, these files makeup the save. Just drop them in the game folder where the game's exe is.

Attachments

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone have any idea why the game might be running extremely slow for me since installing the latest version. I remember playing the game pre-patch a few months ago without any problems whatsoever but now I get like single digit fps while using up the entire core.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I"m blind but, I tried out your save, all i saw is that now a new girl replaces the appearance of troll boss on world map.

However I cannot see any portals on that stage.

So I basically have to beat the boss on third stage in order to access the portals?

What is the fourth stage for?

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think I"m blind but, I tried out your save, all i saw is that now a new girl replaces the appearance of troll boss on world map.

However I cannot see any portals on that stage.

So I basically have to beat the boss on third stage in order to access the portals?

What is the fourth stage for?
I have the 4th stage finished already. Go to the upper left, where there's a path (IIRC it's a forest path inbetween mountains), and try to go up as though trying to go offscreen. Normally, you follow a bird to get there. There's no speech bubble for it, you'll hear a church bell once you find it and the level will just start itself.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have the 4th stage finished already. Go to the upper left, where there's a path (IIRC it's a forest path inbetween mountains), and try to go up as though trying to go offscreen. Normally, you follow a bird to get there. There's no speech bubble for it, you'll hear a church bell once you find it and the level will just start itself.
Doh i see it now xD Thank u

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

And to reiterate the 'guide' on the church stage from the previous page, now more clarified:
Basically, DON'T GO IN PURPLE PORTALS (unless you want to see the H scene of the previous stages)

There's 6 portals in there.
2 for the first 2 stages,
4 more for each character facing the last boss (each have different CG)
(following the guide you'll only run into 4 of the portals, the other 2 belong to the area that you don't have to go to get the extra stage)

In order to reach the extra stage:
1. Once you enter the church, head left.
2. If Kuna (purple hair) run south, exit to the left
3. Kuna should run into the house to the left, enter that house from the right side
4. Once Kuna run down stair, exit the house and back into the area in #2
5. She should appear from a little hole then run back in it, follows her into that path
6. After she open the portal in the cave, she'll appear from a hidden door at the candle next to the right stair, stand to the left of it and follow her when she runs up the right stair.
7. Follow her until you get into the new area.
8. As the boss (not ogre one), you can go watch the new animation by walking toward each cell.
9. Leave the area for the group CG of the place.
10. Clear