What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ahriman] [ アーリマン] Touninden -The Kunoichis of Sexland- / 倒忍伝 ~淫界のくノ一~ RE121435 RJ121435

cocoapowder18

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 倒忍伝 ~淫界のくノ一~ / RJ121435

And to reiterate the 'guide' on the church stage from the previous page, now more clarified:
Basically, DON'T GO IN PURPLE PORTALS (unless you want to see the H scene of the previous stages)

There's 6 portals in there.
2 for the first 2 stages,
4 more for each character facing the last boss (each have different CG)
(following the guide you'll only run into 4 of the portals, the other 2 belong to the area that you don't have to go to get the extra stage)

In order to reach the extra stage:
1. Once you enter the church, head left.
2. If Kuna (purple hair) run south, exit to the left
3. Kuna should run into the house to the left, enter that house from the right side
4. Once Kuna run down stair, exit the house and back into the area in #2
5. She should appear from a little hole then run back in it, follows her into that path
6. After she open the portal in the cave, she'll appear from a hidden door at the candle next to the right stair, stand to the left of it and follow her when she runs up the right stair.
7. Follow her until you get into the new area.
8. As the boss (not ogre one), you can go watch the new animation by walking toward each cell.
9. Leave the area for the group CG of the place.
10. Clear
I cant find the portal for Kuna's stage3 scenario. All the rest I can trigger.

cocoapowder18

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Should be the purple portal in the cave.
I tried Deekin's save file. But his lacks the cop girls stage3 scenario portal, so it seems you need to have seen the game over scenario previously before its portal can appear.

And in my playthroughs its always Kuna who dies first.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I tried Deekin's save file. But his lacks the cop girls stage3 scenario portal, so it seems you need to have seen the game over scenario previously before its portal can appear.

And in my playthroughs its always Kuna who dies first.
Shouldn't need to . - . at the very least I never even clear the boss and I got the event.

Cop girl map 3 is inside the 2nd house as part of the chain to chase after Kuna.

cocoapowder18

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Deekin's save top 2 image. Kuna goes down the stairs, no portal appears and you can follow her to restart the chase from the beginning.

My save bottom 2 image. Kuna goes into the deadend room and no portal appears. I can follow her into the dead end.

Also in Deekin's save, there is no portal for the miko nor cop stage3 game over scenario, but I have those two in mine. So I'm saying you need to have seen the game over scene of a char before her portal appears. I never managed to get a Kuna as the last person to survive stage 3, so I don't have her portal.

Attachments

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Deekin's save top 2 image. Kuna goes down the stairs, no portal appears and you can follow her to restart the chase from the beginning.

My save bottom 2 image. Kuna goes into the deadend room and no portal appears. I can follow her into the dead end.

Also in Deekin's save, there is no portal for the miko nor cop stage3 game over scenario, but I have those two in mine. So I'm saying you need to have seen the game over scene of a char before her portal appears. I never managed to get a Kuna as the last person to survive stage 3, so I don't have her portal.

Did you make sure you came in from the side of the house instead of the front, and that Kuna left a portal at the front when she enter?
Those 4 portals are pretty much in sequence and breaking one will not spawn the others from my trial and error.

The miko one seems a bit weird, you have to get Kuna to appear on the long forest path (you enter from the right side of it), I only ran into it by chance but didn't bother trying to replicate it.

Also, I did use Deekin's save and didn't do any stage before doing the extra stage, so no idea what's missing from yours.

Yorozuya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can confirm that those unique game-over CGs and animations have to be obtained first before you can view them in the bonus stage.

I imported my old save file (from version 1.00) to the newer version, it didn't have those character-specific GOR scenes and the bonus stage did not spawn purple portals from them.

After I got each characters their ogre game-over scenes, additional purple portals did spawn.

Yomi (heroine) 3rd scene:
- Go left from the church's main chamber
- You will see Kuna (purple hair) go south, but don't follow her; Exit through the left instead
- You will see Kuna going through the main entrance of the house above the farmlands; Follow her in

Shirabe (policewoman) 3rd scene:
- Instead of following Kuna for Yomi's 3rd scene, enter the house she went into from the hidden path on the right of the house
- You will see Kuna going down the stairs; Follow her this time

Kuna 3rd scene:
- Instead of falling for Shirabe's 3rd scene, go back outside and retrace your path back to the house that is connected to the church
- You will see Kuna entering the same house from the top-left corner pathway, but then she will run back; Follow her there
- You will see Kuna entering the main chamber in the caves; Follow her through

Miya (shrine maiden) 3rd scene:
- Go right from the church's main chamber
- Wait for a moment, Miya will follow you in; Go back to the church's main chamber after she's present in the room
- Reenter the room to the right of the church's main chamber
- You will see Miya following Kuna upstairs, but don't follow them; Go through the entrance near the top of the hallway instead
- You and Miya will not see Kuna here; Go up one map
- You will see Kuna running to the left; Follow her all the way

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I might be dumb but how do you save or load in this game?
It keep making me start from the beginning.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Huh. So I guess my save wasn't as complete as I had thought.
I also still can't seem to find the portal for stage2. Only the portal for stage1 and the portal for the stage3 I did have (Kuna's, was it?).
How do I get stage2's portal?

I can confirm that those unique game-over CGs and animations have to be obtained first before you can view them in the bonus stage.

I imported my old save file (from version 1.00) to the newer version, it didn't have those character-specific GOR scenes and the bonus stage did not spawn purple portals from them.

After I got each characters their ogre game-over scenes, additional purple portals did spawn.
If you've got all the stage portals (all the stage3s, stage1, and stage2) could you share your save file then? It's the two tiny extra rvdata files in the root folder IIRC.

I might be dumb but how do you save or load in this game?
It keep making me start from the beginning.
Right click on the title screen to go to the stage select. It only will show stages you have unlocked though. Saving is automatic at the end of each stage.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Huh. So I guess my save wasn't as complete as I had thought.
I also still can't seem to find the portal for stage2. Only the portal for stage1 and the portal for the stage3 I did have (Kuna's, was it?).
How do I get stage2's portal?
First room to the right after entering the church, it should have a giant staircase on the bottom, with the alternate (i.e. not-portal) path to the top.

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can someone re-up the 2.1?

Yorozuya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sure. Here's the save file.

You can see stage 2 portal if you follow the directions for getting Miya's 3rd stage scene, but follow both Miya and Kuna upstairs instead of taking an alternative path from the top of the hallway.

Attachments

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

First room to the right after entering the church, it should have a giant staircase on the bottom, with the alternate (i.e. not-portal) path to the top.
Sure. Here's the save file.

You can see stage 2 portal if you follow the directions for getting Miya's 3rd stage scene, but follow both Miya and Kuna upstairs instead of taking an alternative path from the top of the hallway.
Thanks.

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello everyone, I have some good news. I've been talking with the creator for a while and he said that he plans on releasing a sequel to this game with Miya (Shrine Maiden girl) and Shirabe (Policewoman/Detective) as the main protagonists.

He also mentioned another separate project that he has planned but didn't specify a release date or really much other information on it. As for the sequel to this game, he generally said he wants to release it "sometime this year". I have no idea of what the other project could be about, but I doubt it'll be a sequel to the Angel and Demons game. Hopeully it's something completely new with brand new characters and a new setting, etc. So if you're a fan like me, turn up :D

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know what the hidden command is and what it does?

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know what the hidden command is and what it does?
Do you mean the "hidden" area? After you beat the game you should be able to enter a stage select area by right clicking in the main menu. from there follow the bird and it'll lead you to the "extra round". Other than that I don't know what you mean.

deadbob43

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

don't seem to ever get in the "super shot". Any tips on how to do that? Also, screen keeps sliding around and half the time the sex scenes are half off the screen. any ideas how to resolve that?

mystery99x

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please upload the latest version? I can't seem to find this game. :confused: