What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Ahriman] 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ (RJ188011)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
To my understanding, Aoi was never even meant to be a full game and was just a test while he worked on a different game with Segami Daisuke.
We have no idea what happened with the latter, but him putting more effort into the former got everyone's hopes up too much.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
yeah. aoi was supposed to be a demo for showing his new combat style for next games (which i have hated since since he has taken out any button to guard. even the new beta game has that problem of no guard which leads me to accidently killing the enemies. imagine accidently killing enemies... XD) but the problem with that ended up being is that he SOLD a demo which pissed people off. so he decided to make a full game out of that demo (which makes me realize that this might be the reason why the character from asagi and aoi games look same. probably due to them actually being same since aoi game was originally a demo with no story)... which he never did... then my dude Segami Daisuke just vanished. and then.. well.... nord series happened.
now i just hope he goes back to the moral sword asagi format of multiple party member and defeat rescue gimmick.

Raciel

Reputation score
Yes, he's been working on it for a phew months but it's nowhere near ready. So far he's been focusing on the combat but there has been some work on the overworld.

So far it all looks promising.

* The Demos were designed to be compatible with both PC and Android so you do everything with your mouse/touchscreen.
How the fk do I get them to fuck the girls? I always win easily or they just kill the girls... when they grab me she always escapes even while weak :;w;., I just wana see the purple hair one to be subjugated ;w;!!!!!

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How the fk do I get them to fuck the girls? I always win easily or they just kill the girls... when they grab me she always escapes even while weak :;w;., I just wana see the purple hair one to be subjugated ;w;!!!!!
Not implemented in the demos. He even says it's not implemented into the demos when someone asked.

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
If you mean being fucked like in the preview then it is not yet implemented, but if you mean the simple game over for the purple haired one then just use her special skill to deplete her mana quickly and never attack enemy with heart i did it that way at least.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Demo Update!

New demo along with a demo. The combat demo received an update somedays after it was originally posted so now you can adjust the difficulty to make it a little easier to lose.

Demo Update!
Additional image post

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
A quick and dirty on battle system

- The bar up top is something like a field advantage meter for both you and the enemies, I'll just call it "FA". Your FA value increases the power of your cards (top left number of your card, henceforth called "CP"), enemy FA value increase the vulnerability of your cards (bottom right value of your card represented by hearts), the more hearts the less you can proc resist, roll lower on grapple check, enemies will crit more and you take more MP damage.

- There're 3 types of cards. BREAK cards is damage focused and scales with CP, CRACK cards focus on increasing your FA scaling with CP, ARMOR card focuses on MP recharge and decrease enemy FA scaling again with CP. CRACK and ARMOR still do damage but just not scaling damage like BREAK. I believe BREAK can do AoE row damage but not sure of the exact conditions, probably higher chance based on high CP + combo.

- If you're trying to lose keep your FA as low as possible and use BREAK cards which doesn't affect FA too much. CRACK cards will scale your cards to be more and more powerful, ARMOR will make it harder for enemies to H you.

- Using 3 cards of the same character give them a bonus attack.

- When your FA is high you can do super moves which also RESETS your FA to 0 so it's a great tool to reset your FA for losing, its basically a ton of damage at a very high cost. Lavender hair's (left character) super does dmg to target and splashes all adjacent enemies. Grey hair does column damage based on description but I can only see single target damage the 1 time I used it. Shorty/purple hair does row damage and debuff enemy def.

- 30mp move last for 1 turn, Lavender increases card CP and gives herself a buff I'm not sure of yet, Grey gives team small atk buff and applies row AoE to her BREAK attack, Shorty applies biological weakness to her attack (weakness attack against biological enemies?) and also row AoE to her BREAK attack. You'd probably want to check if you have a break card of the corresponding character before you use their move for the row AoE dmg.

- Each character has 5 cards forming the total pool of 15 cards, Grey has 1 armor 2 crack 2 break, Lavender has 1 break 2&2 others, Shorty has 3 break 1&1 others, basically Lavender can recharge her MP much easier and is the lewd defender, Grey is focused more on balanced FA, Shorty is attack focused.

Last edited:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I played it a few days ago and I like it, but man it runs like shit.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I played it a few days ago and I like it, but man it runs like shit.
Well, looks like Ahriman has something in common with CircleKame's RPGMV games.
Or is this just a feature of RPGMV games?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Could you please specify? I played both versions on my PC and everything ran smoothly.

For the record, just this morning I sat through the 5-hour finale of Death Stranding on the same computer, with the settings nearly maxed out, and maintained a high, stable framerate.
But this game can barely handle the characters attacking, where some of the images are so delayed that they begin to overlap or only appear for a fraction of what they're meant to.
MV is famous for being bad to run (since it's just Chrome), but it's rare for me to find one run this bad on my computer.

kuroscorpio

Reputation score
game reminds me of FGO, i am happy to see that the whole nord fiasco didnt destroy him. gonna keep watching to see how this pans out.

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
it wont let me play on browser, what are you guys using to play?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Firefox works too.
You need to enable javascript, and WebGL on your browser.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
i keep getting the picture error, how did you get around that?
I just click on the link and everything works, both on my PC and my phone.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the record, just this morning I sat through the 5-hour finale of Death Stranding on the same computer, with the settings nearly maxed out, and maintained a high, stable framerate.
But this game can barely handle the characters attacking, where some of the images are so delayed that they begin to overlap or only appear for a fraction of what they're meant to.
MV is famous for being bad to run (since it's just Chrome), but it's rare for me to find one run this bad on my computer.
I have no idea why your frame rate is messed up. Maybe some extensions?