What's new

RPG Active RPG Maker [ahyana] 退魔女神 / Exorcism Goddess

Taylor Gauss

Reputation score
I would like to ask if we can consider adding certain punishments when rent is not paid, such as being tied up, forced into prostitution, etc. to pay off debts instead of game over. In the new version, the protagonist will fall into a trap with drug dealers and enemies in the subway for a day. Sometimes he has too much fun and often forgets to pay the rent, and finally the game is over. If there was less game over and more immersive experience, I think players would be willing to spend more time enjoying the game.

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
I really like this game, and the new props added this time really bring a better gaming experience. I encountered a problem. When the protagonist's corruption value is very high, he will often meet the enemy's arrival continuously and has no chance to use the town recall scroll, causing the game to over.
There are three scrolls in this game, "Scrolls of Escape", "Scrolls of Town Portal", "Scrolls of Strengths". I guess you were talking about "Scrolls of Escape" right? The "Scrolls of Town Portal" is different from "Scrolls of Escape". The "Scrolls of Town Portal" can be used IN BATTLE to transfer the MC to home, so she will not encounter any new enemy.

I would like to ask if we can consider adding certain punishments when rent is not paid, such as being tied up, forced into prostitution, etc. to pay off debts instead of game over. In the new version, the protagonist will fall into a trap with drug dealers and enemies in the subway for a day. Sometimes he has too much fun and often forgets to pay the rent, and finally the game is over. If there was less game over and more immersive experience, I think players would be willing to spend more time enjoying the game.
That's actually a good point! I'll think about this. I agree that in the current version, it's a little annoying that if MC forgets to pay rent the game is over without any reminder.

SilentJack

Reputation score
I know it's a personal project and sometimes it's just impossible to keep track of everything. I really like what you're doing. But the lines. Phrases are often repetitive, and considering that most of the gameplay is based on combat, that's bad.

For example, with dogs you could use phrases like:

"Such wild brute force, just instinct. I can't help it, it's so arousing."

"Treats me like a bitch, wants to own me. Show me all your passion!"

"This dirty cock, how can I come from such a thing? I'm a total mess."

With a pervert:

His phrases

"Did you become a cop because you like the feeling of power? How does it feel to be used like a thing? I can see you like it."

"Officer, you're dressed inappropriately. I have to punish you."

"And you thought you could stop me? Bullshit, you were just jealous of the bitches I was playing with. Congratulations, I'm all yours now."

Her phrases

"He's playing with me, using me like a doll. Why, why do I like it? I want more."

"He's just a dirty, filthy bastard. Such power, no, I... I can't just give myself away like that... Ah!"

"Don't you dare! No! Stop. Please, you... You'll break me, I'm begging you!"

Drug dealer:

Her Phrases

"He's, he's so big. Compared to me, I'm, I feel so small... Mmm, I want to..."

"I feel so strange, how can I like this? What's wrong with me?"

"He's a monster himself, he's... No, worse than a monster, it's so... exciting."

His Phrases

"I think this case is too big for you, Officer. That's okay, I'll help you study it thoroughly."

" You decided to come here by yourself? I see that brains aren't really needed in the police force right now. I'll help you find a better job, you'll make a great whore."

"With a body like that and the police? Wait, you're alone. You wanted to play, right? Ohhh, I'll make sure you get plenty of playtime."

Might come in handy. I hope eventually the game will have full animations, but I realize it's difficult. Best of luck, great job)

Last edited:
OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
I know it's a personal project and sometimes it's just impossible to keep track of everything. I really like what you're doing. But the lines. Phrases are often repetitive, and considering that most of the gameplay is based on combat, that's bad.

For example, with dogs you could use phrases like:

"Such wild brute force, just instinct. I can't help it, it's so arousing."

"Treats me like a bitch, wants to own me. Show me all your passion!"

"This dirty cock, how can I come from such a thing? I'm a total mess."

With a pervert:

His phrases

"Did you become a cop because you like the feeling of power? How does it feel to be used like a thing? I can see you like it."

"Officer, you're dressed inappropriately. I have to punish you."

"And you thought you could stop me? Bullshit, you were just jealous of the bitches I was playing with. Congratulations, I'm all yours now."

Her phrases

"He's playing with me, using me like a doll. Why, why do I like it? I want more."

"He's just a dirty, filthy bastard. Such power, no, I... I can't just give myself away like that... Ah!"

"Don't you dare! No! Stop. Please, you... You'll break me, I'm begging you!"

Drug dealer:

Her Phrases

"He's, he's so big. Compared to me, I'm, I'm so small... Mmm, I want to..."

"I feel so strange, how can I like this? What's wrong with me?"

"Worse than monsters, he's... No, he's a monster himself, it's so... exciting."

His Phrases

"I think this case is too big for you, Officer. That's okay, I'll help you study it thoroughly."

" You decided to come here by yourself? I see that brains aren't really needed in the police force right now. I'll help you find a better job, you'll make a great whore."

"With a body like that and the police? Wait, you're alone. You wanted to play, right? Ohhh, I'll make sure you get plenty of playtime."

Might come in handy. I hope eventually the game will have full animations, but I realize it's difficult. Best of luck, great job)
Wow! I like these phrases. Yes, I'll definitely try my best to write better monologues. Please also understand that I'm not a English native speaker. The new translations were done with the help of machine translation. By the way, seeing these nice writings, I'm wondering if you are interested in refining the translations in this game? Just a thought, no pressures.

SilentJack

Reputation score
To be honest, I'm a writer. And I'm working on an 18+ project right now. No ads, I'm just hired by the creators. So in my free time, to keep up my grip, gladly) Precisely during my free time, I hope you understand

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
To be honest, I'm a writer. And I'm working on an 18+ project right now. No ads, I'm just hired by the creators. So in my free time, to keep up my grip, gladly) Precisely during my free time, I hope you understand
Absolutely! No pressures. I'll also try translation by myself. It's just my English writing ability is not sufficient to deliver good translations.

SilentJack

Reputation score
Absolutely! No pressures. I'll also try translation by myself. It's just my English writing ability is not sufficient to deliver good translations.
I reworked the beginning of the police mission. Sent it here, should be in your inbox. Have a look at the changes and if you like it, like I said, I'm happy to help.

Last edited:
OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
I reworked the beginning of the police mission. Sent it here, should be in your inbox. Have a look at the changes and if you like it, like I said, I'm happy to help.
You are a hero!! Thank you so, so much!!

Ighazi

Lurker
Reputation score
With the new version, is it normal to be sometimes entering the fight with the molester not wearing cloth?
The day seems to be reset when you enter the interrogation room to release the people you caught.
The dog map is just unplayable right now since there's so many dog being spawn that you're just stuck in chain fight and unable to escape.
Arousal attack is too aggressive that it's easy to get stuck in a squirting stage and constant sex.
I know you try to make fight easier but once you enter estrus, all of your attack skill is lock and it's hard to take an action to use mint and then attack.

Taylor Gauss

Reputation score
I really like this game and am looking forward to the content in subsequent versions. I hope that subsequent versions will have more plots where the protagonist is a policewoman. Perhaps if possible, could there be more clothes, such as tight-fitting leather clothes for female investigators, which would be more suitable for the protagonist's positioning as a female police officer. Anyway, I am looking forward to this game. I will continue to pay attention to this work and try my best to experience every subsequent version!

edgartheslayer

Reputation score
Very cool. No DLSite or itch links to buy? I really hope there's going to be more prostitution, animated'ish fights while pregnant and birth.

So far my only criticisms are: I think the math is a little weird in some cases. For example, while I had 0 sex desire, 0 sensitivity to tits, had only a few gropings from the first molester and the first drug dealer, a fight with a dog increased my pleasure from 0 to climax in one shot of tit tease, because my "Horny Deg." was very high (mini-body was very pink) (actually it might've been about clit and not tit I don't remember for sure but point remains). Similarly, enemy pleasure sometimes also goes up very fast, like 70%+ per tick. Maybe I'm missing something, but I think it's a bit too much, I think sex should progress slower, maybe after at least 4+ rounds when at max everything and maybe like 10+ when required stats are low. Maybe have option to to toggle/have slider for it? :D

lastly, I find it strange that when clothes are at full 100%, the first partial undress takes 1-3 hits, while the second and third can take up to 10+ hits each

Last edited:
OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
With the new version, is it normal to be sometimes entering the fight with the molester not wearing cloth?
The day seems to be reset when you enter the interrogation room to release the people you caught.
The dog map is just unplayable right now since there's so many dog being spawn that you're just stuck in chain fight and unable to escape.
Arousal attack is too aggressive that it's easy to get stuck in a squirting stage and constant sex.
I know you try to make fight easier but once you enter estrus, all of your attack skill is lock and it's hard to take an action to use mint and then attack.
Thank you for the feedback! You can change clothe at home to restore the police uniform. You can use scrolls of town portal to return home. Estrus and squirting will be balanced in the next update.

I really like this game and am looking forward to the content in subsequent versions. I hope that subsequent versions will have more plots where the protagonist is a policewoman. Perhaps if possible, could there be more clothes, such as tight-fitting leather clothes for female investigators, which would be more suitable for the protagonist's positioning as a female police officer. Anyway, I am looking forward to this game. I will continue to pay attention to this work and try my best to experience every subsequent version!
Thank you!! Your suggestions will be considered!

So far my only criticisms are: I think the math is a little weird in some cases. For example, while I had 0 sex desire, 0 sensitivity to tits, had only a few gropings from the first molester and the first drug dealer, a fight with a dog increased my pleasure from 0 to climax in one shot of tit tease, because my "Horny Deg." was very high (mini-body was very pink) (actually it might've been about clit and not tit I don't remember for sure but point remains). Similarly, enemy pleasure sometimes also goes up very fast, like 70%+ per tick. Maybe I'm missing something, but I think it's a bit too much, I think sex should progress slower, maybe after at least 4+ rounds when at max everything and maybe like 10+ when required stats are low. Maybe have option to to toggle/have slider for it? :D

lastly, I find it strange that when clothes are at full 100%, the first partial undress takes 1-3 hits, while the second and third can take up to 10+ hits each
All you mentioned here are game mechanisms. For example, pleasure was determined by many factors, not only by sensitivity and desire but also by horny degree, enemy's skill, corruption degree. Some information are in the "realm of consciousness". Some others may need you to explore or experiment to figure out. Clothe damage at first several hits are greater to let the MC go into the status of "vulnerable to be raped" more quickly, the subsequent damages become smaller to provide you sufficient time to see her in different clothing damage status.

SilentJack is a hero who generously offers help on translations (and also reworking on previous translations) of the game. I read the translations on the police mission and they are just so good, so erotic, so impressive. It's not just a translation. It's a new novel. Because of it, the game has its soul.

Some samples can be found here: https://ulmf.org/threads/ahyana-exorcism-goddess.15670/post-1219515

Although SilentJack offers free help during their free time but I think such professional helps deserve financial reward. So if you wish, please message them to provide some financial support. And also, if you wish, please consider donating some funds to nope.spawn for their previous translations--that's a lot of work and the translations are great. They are all generous and capable people who should be remembered. And I'm very grateful and deeply moved by their kindness.

edgartheslayer

Reputation score
All you mentioned here are game mechanisms. For example, pleasure was determined by many factors, not only by sensitivity and desire but also by horny degree, enemy's skill, corruption degree. Some information are in the "realm of consciousness". Some others may need you to explore or experiment to figure out. Clothe damage at first several hits are greater to let the MC go into the status of "vulnerable to be raped" more quickly, the subsequent damages become smaller to provide you sufficient time to see her in different clothing damage status.
Thanks for replying! Of course, I had already read up on all the mechanics in the 'realm of consciousness' :D I mentioned all those things on purpose to emphasize that it took only high horniness alone to climax in one shot. Wilddog sex skill was around only 158 or less, and lust for bestiality was also low. So it seemed strange that that alone was enough, at basically almost the start of the game.

But my point is I think generally gauge increases and decreases are too sudden and fast. It's just my subjective opinion and the game is cool anyway but I think balance wise it would be more convenient if the overall capacity of pleasure and enemy pleasure were bigger, so you would have a more linear progress and had more chance to play around it and that sex would take a bit longer.

slomo

Reputation score
Thanks for replying! Of course, I had already read up on all the mechanics in the 'realm of consciousness' :D I mentioned all those things on purpose to emphasize that it took only high horniness alone to climax in one shot. Wilddog sex skill was around only 158 or less, and lust for bestiality was also low. So it seemed strange that that alone was enough, at basically almost the start of the game.

But my point is I think generally gauge increases and decreases are too sudden and fast. It's just my subjective opinion and the game is cool anyway but I think balance wise it would be more convenient if the overall capacity of pleasure and enemy pleasure were bigger, so you would have a more linear progress and had more chance to play around it and that sex would take a bit longer.
I'm sorry, I quite disagree. If your character climaxes in one shot, it was either a crit, which can happen after a short amount of play time, but otherwise the only way is that you have high sensitivity at the early game. There are items that decrease sensitivity A LOT, use them.

Also, enemy pleasure increasing faster until they gain more experience is quite cool. It allows you to 'accept' in early game to cause critical damage to the enemies easier, I find it quite genius actually.

edgartheslayer

Reputation score
I'm sorry, I quite disagree. If your character climaxes in one shot, it was either a crit, which can happen after a short amount of play time, but otherwise the only way is that you have high sensitivity at the early game. There are items that decrease sensitivity A LOT, use them.

Also, enemy pleasure increasing faster until they gain more experience is quite cool. It allows you to 'accept' in early game to cause critical damage to the enemies easier, I find it quite genius actually.
Pleasure gain tick can crit? Didn't knew that. That would explain it, but it happened very often with some savescumming experimenting, seems suspicious. Otherwise, as I said, all other stats (except for high horniness) were very low plus some beginner perks(fetishes).

Well we can agree to disagree, I think each individual sex should last much longer than that regardless of game stage, unless you intentionally made a build for that or something :D Because, and maybe I'm thinking from a more immersive/roleplay perspective, rather than nerdy gameplay, but even tho there are many positions and variety, sexing so fast makes it lose meaning and you become desensitized faster to it, which obviously hurts longevity of the gameplay and/or replayability. Just saying. There're many ways how you can balance it, it's subjective. I'm just suggesting that it would be better if it was slowed down.

But I haven't found permanent/wearable items that reduce pleasure gain, city shops definitely don't have them, only drugs that lower/reset some stats. So maybe I'm missing that and I will look for them. Thanks!

Last edited:

slomo

Reputation score
But I haven't found permanent/wearable items that reduce pleasure gain, city shops definitely don't have them, only drugs that lower/reset some stats. So maybe I'm missing that and I will look for them. Thanks!
No, sorry. I was talking about those drugs you mention. I don't think there are permanent/wearable items.

To your thoughts, I can see where you're coming from better now. I thought you were talking about the numbers/stats, but it seems you were talking more about the experience.

One more general thought on the game after experiencing it: The game suddenly changed for me after reaching level 35 (?). Once I received the ability at that level, I was a bit taken aback. For one, It seemed kind of late for that ability (it removes all debuffs and reduces horniness), but also suddenly the fetishes became less 'dangerous'. Maybe I was still progressing to fast? I was almost clear with the dog pack cave at that point.

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
1. Pleasure gain tick can crit? Didn't knew that. ...... plus some beginner perks(fetishes).
2. I'm just suggesting that it would be better if it was slowed down.
3. But I haven't found permanent/wearable items that reduce pleasure gain
1. Critical pleasure damage is caused by some of the "beginner fetishes" like "sensitive breasts". If you use "goddess fury" and if enemy uses their dirty body fluids, the MC will go into a "sensitive" state and receive double pleasure damage.
2. Previously many people thought the pace was too slow so I made it faster in this version. But I will make it more balanced.
3. Defeat molester / drug dealer 10 times and you will have two wearable items.

One more general thought on the game after experiencing it: The game suddenly changed for me after reaching level 35 (?). Once I received the ability at that level, I was a bit taken aback. For one, It seemed kind of late for that ability (it removes all debuffs and reduces horniness), but also suddenly the fetishes became less 'dangerous'. Maybe I was still progressing to fast? I was almost clear with the dog pack cave at that point.
I guess you were talking about the skill "goddess bless" (at level 30). Yes, that's the key skill that helps the MC progress even when she's highly corrupted. It can also reduce sexual desire during battle (while sedative is used to control sexual desire outside battle). It's similar to mint but cost mind power to use. Mint doesn't consume mind power but it cannot reduce sexual desire. So before level 30, the only way to remove debuffs is using mint. But after level 30, you will have one more option. So it's become easier for you. But the MC in many players' hands already becomes a cum bag way before level 30. So I was actually thinking to make this skill available at even earlier stage (like level 25) but haven't decided yet.

Grills

Lurker
Reputation score
Are there plans for a version that is less absolutely massive? A good 10 gigabytes for what is functionally a relatively small rpgmaker game is kind of silly, and I assume it's due to extremely large image sizes in the files. While I do know that there are game compressors over on F95, it would probably do well to have a dev-made version that has a more reasonable size for people to download. Speaking for just myself, there's been many times I've thought of trying it again since the early days, look at the file size again, then go, "nah, maybe not."

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
Are there plans for a version that is less absolutely massive? A good 10 gigabytes for what is functionally a relatively small rpgmaker game is kind of silly, and I assume it's due to extremely large image sizes in the files. While I do know that there are game compressors over on F95, it would probably do well to have a dev-made version that has a more reasonable size for people to download. Speaking for just myself, there's been many times I've thought of trying it again since the early days, look at the file size again, then go, "nah, maybe not."
The big size of the game is a problem and I realized that. I will find a way to further compress the game in the future. Thanks for the inputs!

dzbpplong

Reputation score
English discussion only.
什么

什么时候会更新下一个版本?