What's new

RPG Active RPG Maker [ahyana] 退魔女神 / Exorcism Goddess

srv

Reputation score
im somehow managing to play the without losing virginity but the question is,when or how i can change to another heroine ?

srv

Reputation score
I am really confused by how should I defeat the willdogs leader his male odor is too strong and I got really unlucky by getting the 'bitch in heat' passive , is there any guide ?

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
什么时候会更新下一个版本?
Around late April.

how i can change to another heroine ?
Lose to the boss in "realm of lust".

Perhaps a French version is possible? That would be really nice and wonderful! ^^
I know nothing about French so I won't be able to edit or proofread any French translations. But will be happy to see if the game is translated into French :)

Anyone got a Save after killing the beasts?
https://f95zone.to/threads/exorcism-goddess-v0-8a-ahyana.181203/post-13073999

how should I defeat the willdogs leader his male odor is too strong and I got really unlucky by getting the 'bitch in heat' passive , is there any guide ?
Raise attach power to 1000+, reduce sexual desire, restore full strength, and wear "Ring of Restraint" before fight. During fight, use skill "goddess fury" to double the attack, use "goddess bless" and mint to remove "in heat" and "sensitive" state, use "calm mind" to reduce arousal, and use "hard hit" to deal double damage. Since your goddess has the "bitch in heat" fetish, it will take some time to finish the battle--a "bitch" is definitely weak against a male dog. But be patient and use skills / items wisely, you will make it.

Ludard

Reputation score
Is it possible to get a sneak peek on what we can expect on our next update? I'm guessing the reply 'late April' uo there seems like the approximate release date. If it is secret, I'm totally fine with that as well.

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
Is it possible to get a sneak peek on what we can expect on our next update? I'm guessing the reply 'late April' uo there seems like the approximate release date. If it is secret, I'm totally fine with that as well.
Mostly will be new contents for Belva, as well as game mechanism balancing, bug fix. Most importantly, will gradually include some of the reworked translations by SilentJack. So the texts will be refreshed. Late April is just a rough time line, no guarantees but I will try my best.

srv

Reputation score
Around late April.

I know nothing about French so I won't be able to edit or proofread any French translations. But will be happy to see if the game is translated into French :)

Raise attach power to 1000+, reduce sexual desire, restore full strength, and wear "Ring of Restraint" before fight. During fight, use skill "goddess fury" to double the attack, use "goddess bless" and mint to remove "in heat" and "sensitive" state, use "calm mind" to reduce arousal, and use "hard hit" to deal double damage. Since your goddess has the "bitch in heat" fetish, it will take some time to finish the battle--a "bitch" is definitely weak against a male dog. But be patient and use skills / items wisely, you will make it.
thanks my goddes have 2000 attack power but still his 2nd phase is taking quite a long time but thanks

geralt1994

Reputation score
CHN:
作者君这游戏做得太合我胃口了,辛苦了:D
上报一个bug,雌堕值超过5000时候触发的快感溺会一直弹,每次雌堕值增长时候都会重复弹提示“已习得快感溺”,即使该被动技能已经存在的情况下。
希望下版本能修复(y)

ENG:
Awesome game! Your work is highly appreciated!
Bug report: After corruption hits 5000, the ecstasy addiction keeps popping up as learned repeatedly.
Hope it can be fixed in next build.

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've noticed an odd thing, starting a new day adds more dogs/goblins, then going to leave the city and being told to get a city pass from the drug dealer, beat him, then interrogate. At this point ANOTHER round of creatures is added, feels bad

FullNovaAlchemist

Reputation score
Around late April.

Appreciated :)

silverz

Reputation score
can we stop the additional spawn for dogs and goblins? esp if you pay your body for rent it automatically add 10 to each without progressing the day

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
Is it possible to translate it into Russian in the future?
I will be happy to see that happen :) But I'm not able to participate the translations other than English because I only know about English and is able to edit English translations.

CHN:
作者君这游戏做得太合我胃口了,辛苦了:D
上报一个bug,雌堕值超过5000时候触发的快感溺会一直弹,每次雌堕值增长时候都会重复弹提示“已习得快感溺”,即使该被动技能已经存在的情况下。
希望下版本能修复(y)

ENG:
Awesome game! Your work is highly appreciated!
Bug report: After corruption hits 5000, the ecstasy addiction keeps popping up as learned repeatedly.
Hope it can be fixed in next build.
非常感谢 :D
Thanks a lot! The bug will be fixed in the next update.

I've noticed an odd thing, starting a new day adds more dogs/goblins, then going to leave the city and being told to get a city pass from the drug dealer, beat him, then interrogate. At this point ANOTHER round of creatures is added, feels bad
If the MC interrogates the drug dealer without "in heat" state, she can get a city pass without a day passed. But if she sleeps with him, a day will pass and creatures will reproduce more.

can we stop the additional spawn for dogs and goblins? esp if you pay your body for rent it automatically add 10 to each without progressing the day
This will be balanced in the next update.

LastChaosShadow

Reputation score
Ok no problem I understand then you will have to find someone bilingual and who can translate the games?

Another question ; can a mark be removed following loss of virginity? I noticed that we could have the chastity thing but it didn't remove the mark. Bug or just can't? Honestly, I would have preferred that the brand was not on the person and the pose that I currently have ^^'

freemoon

Reputation score
Would you consider adding a "strip skill" which is another negative skill like "give up" where Ahyana or Belva with high corruption would take off their clothes by themselves without the need of being attacked by the enemy?

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
Another question ; can a mark be removed following loss of virginity? I noticed that we could have the chastity thing but it didn't remove the mark.
After consuming the flower of chastity, the MC will be virgin again, and when she loses virgin again to XX, the previous mark will be gone and she will acquire XX's mark. But let me know if this doesn't work and I can fix it in the next update.
Would you consider adding a "strip skill" which is another negative skill like "give up" where Ahyana or Belva with high corruption would take off their clothes by themselves without the need of being attacked by the enemy?
Using Banshee rune will remove clothe. But additional 2~3 attacks are needed to go completely naked and into "indulging state".

LastChaosShadow

Reputation score
After consuming the flower of chastity, the MC will be virgin again, and when she loses virgin again to XX, the previous mark will be gone and she will acquire XX's mark. But let me know if this doesn't work and I can fix it in the next update.

Using Banshee rune will remove clothe. But additional 2~3 attacks are needed to go completely naked and into "indulging state".

No I regain "Squirting Virgin" but don't lose the molestation Mark or other trauma

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
No I regain "Squirting Virgin" but don't lose the molestation Mark or other trauma
After you regain "squirting virgin", lose virgin to enemy XX other than the molester, then the "molester's mark" will be gone and a new XX's marker will be obtained.