What's new

RPG Active RPG Maker [ahyana] 退魔女神 / Exorcism Goddess

Zadkiel

Reputation score
Some new things I planned to add into the next update.

Since Ahyana gradually became indulging in enemies' rape and lost to the obscene demon, Belva, the priestess of Exorcism Goddess has come to save Ahyana. Obviously, the enemies Belva will face are much more dangerous than those she encountered before, because they are now so skillful at sex assaults, thanks to the abundant mating experience with Ahyana. So the corruption on Belva will go much faster...

New game mechanics:
1. The preference of mating poses is now trainable. For example, if the count of choosing to endure pose A is a few more than that of B, the goddess will prefer pose A. And this preference can be reversed to preferring B if the count of enduring B is more.
2. The goddess levels up with killing skill while the enemies level up with sex skill. If the sex skill is high enough, an enemy can learn two skills that can make the goddess more submissive and lustful. One, the enemy can sense which mating pose is the goddess' fetish pose and will use that pose more often to make her more submissive and lustful. The other, the enemy can keep erection even after cumshot, and if the goddess' lust for this type of enemy is high, she will change into a more lustful pose after her submissiveness is full and the enemy still keeps erection (only Belva has the more lustful poses for the new version, Ahyana's will be added in the future).
3. The sexual desire now can affect the chance of escaping from being raped. So when the goddess' sexual desire has accumulated to high level, it will be very dangerous for her to go into a battle.
4. Other changes, like added in an 'wait and see' option during battle, which skips a turn (thanks for the suggestion from @Darknessbeast), increasing mental power at the cost of increasing sexual desire as well; also found a way to lossless compress the images to half of their original size so the new version will be much smaller and easier to download.
Have you considered making a patreon/subscribestar/boosty account? I would like to support you financially since you keep coming out with all this great stuff.

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
Have you considered making a patreon/subscribestar/boosty account? I would like to support you financially since you keep coming out with all this great stuff.
Thank you so so much! You like the game, that is already my biggest reward. Making a patreon account is tempting but also a commitment. I don't think I can do that because I'm not a professional game developer and I have another full time job. The initial purpose of making this game is just for fun, sharing, and throwing some ideas so they may inspire other serious game makers for better games. But I really appreciate your kind offer!!:D

Kaske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Excellent game I just wanna say, absolutely top tier stuff. The refusal of patreon is also highly respectable; understandable too. It can also put on this level of pressure to deliver every month that can hurt passion projects and the like.

I was just wondering, perhaps I'm blind or somesuch, is there an estimated date on the new version? If the answer is no then that's fine. Was just curious~ xD

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Patreon would also just ban you off it anyway for bestiality, and i hear from some dev's comments, even just rape, where they had to reconfigure their whole games into at least vaguely consentual to stay on it.

Subscribestar i don't recall hearing anything about that, and i've personally never heard of boosty, so i don't have a comment there.

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
Excellent game I just wanna say, absolutely top tier stuff. The refusal of patreon is also highly respectable; understandable too. It can also put on this level of pressure to deliver every month that can hurt passion projects and the like.

I was just wondering, perhaps I'm blind or somesuch, is there an estimated date on the new version? If the answer is no then that's fine. Was just curious~ xD
Thank you! It will be here on next Thursday or so.

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there some kind of time limit in between rests or something? I've only been able to rest once so far, every other time I approach the stairs and she says "I don't need to rest."

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
she on
Is there some kind of time limit in between rests or something? I've only been able to rest once so far, every other time I approach the stairs and she says "I don't need to rest."
she only rest after you clear at least 1 either jungle where the goblin is or the dog one and then she needs to rest.

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
I believe this is incorrect? You just need to do X number of battles before she wants to rest. Though I'm not aware of the exact amount.
ah I see, thank you for correcting cause I never try to stop in the middle of clearing one of the 3 area of monsters and usually after one of the area is cleared when I want to go to other area I can't go there cause she said she was tired.

greg94

Reputation score
If all sensitivity and the lust for each enemy type exceed 1000 before clearing the dog cave for 3 times, you will get a bad-ending h scene. In battle, after the goddess goes into 'indulging' state, if she has another 20 (or maybe 10, I forgot) squirting, there will be a battle ending h scene. To make the goddess go into 'indulging' state, she needs a fetish 'female instinct', cloth fully damaged, and squirting 10 times in battle.
So you need total 20 squirt on one battle just to see single bad ending ??? it took me almost an hour on dog mob lmao

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
I believe this is incorrect? You just need to do X number of battles before she wants to rest. Though I'm not aware of the exact amount.
ah I see, thank you for correcting cause I never try to stop in the middle of clearing one of the 3 area of monsters and usually after one of the area is cleared when I want to go to other area I can't go there cause she said she was tired.
In the new version, she can rest whenever she wants. But after resting, she needs to pay the rent.

So you need total 20 squirt on one battle just to see single bad ending ??? it took me almost an hour on dog mob lmao
The bad ending scene is really not the focus of the game. Losing the battle too quickly prevents you seeing the battle rape scene. But I can lower this number in the new version.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
I actually quite liked the long battle loss, perhaps have it as an option that can be switched on or off? Long/short battle loss.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I actually quite liked the long battle loss, perhaps have it as an option that can be switched on or off? Long/short battle loss.
Probably need some fast-forward button, IMO. So that we're not watching animations for like 10 minutes to get a loss.

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
Probably need some fast-forward button, IMO. So that we're not watching animations for like 10 minutes to get a loss.
I will add a 'give up' option so one can choose to directly approach the bad end scene.

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
v0.7 is here. Haven't got a chance to test it. A little rush this time--I was very busy with my work recently and won't have time to work on the game in the next two months. But will continue to working on it after December. So the next update will be some time next February or March.

bugs found

Last edited:

HornyStyle

Reputation score
So how we need to process story now? Old saves dont work seems, caves locked in them, for new game i clean dogs 4 times and its nothing...

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So how we need to process story now? Old saves dont work seems, caves locked in them, for new game i clean dogs 4 times and its nothing...
I think it's the problem with the switch, i check with mtool and the switch to unlock the cave is placed in variable 61 (number of kills on map) that auto reset if you kill all mobs in the map but not placed in variable 65 (number of times the jungle cleared), that's why it's softlocked
Edit : Quick fix for the map, i change it to jungle cleared 3 times

Attachments

HornyStyle

Reputation score
I think it's the problem with the switch, i check with mtool and the switch to unlock the cave is placed in variable 61 (number of kills on map) that auto reset if you kill all mobs in the map but not placed in variable 65 (number of times the jugle cleared), that's why it's softlocked
So, just w8 autor for now? Pretty sad =(
Edit: thx! Try this with old saves

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Found another problem with cave beside boss dog, change it to clear forest 5 times
After investigating the goblin map, i think the problem is in dog map the variable 61 always reset after clearing the map, but in goblin map the variable 61 is not reset, so the problem is in the dog map, not the requirement for the event
Edit : Another problem with cave of wild dog (vs 2 dog at once), change it to clear 3 times
Edit 2 : I think the problem is ahyana added additional requirement to unlock the next stage (variable 61) so it's all can't be finished, goblin map fix to unlock boss fight added

Attachments

Last edited:

HornyStyle

Reputation score
Found another problem with cave beside boss dog, change it to clear forest 5 times
After investigating the goblin map, i think the problem is in dog map the variable 61 always reset after clearing the map, but in goblin map the variable 61 is not reset, so the problem is in the dog map, not the requirement for the event
Edit : Another problem with cave of wild dog (vs 2 dog at once), change it to clear 3 times
Edit 2 : I think the problem is ahyana added additional requirement to unlock the next stage (variable 61) so it's all can't be finished, goblin map fix to unlock boss fight added
Can u give save with all opens? i just cant open cave with 2 dogs, after goblins.... clear dogs and dog boss infinite times