Ai (KakkaHousu)

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Ai (KakkaHousu)

"Oh good, you can read this, I wasn't sure if my functions were being blocked." The box wipes itself, tying a new line.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Oh yes, I can read your text. You have something to tell me?" Ai replies to the writer who seems to be able to hear her

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Only to be careful. I'm not sure what's wrong with the system, but I fear it may be some sort of virus or attack. I am unable to control the situation and have evidence that points to a video of this current session being sent somewhere."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Ai reads the lines appearing before her carefully, fear creeping into her as the situation suddenly becomes serious. Worst of all was the recording, such a thing was not something she wanted others to see. "Is there anything I can do to affect this situation?"

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm afraid there is little you can do other than do your best to avoid attention from enemies. And defeat those you can't avoid."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Ohh, that's bad, especially with the changed settings...." Ai says out loud, knowing full well how lousy her luck was in battle. Sighing, she continues. "Guess I'll do what little I can then"

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hopefully it will be enough, I will assist you as well as I can. I am afraid I cannot risk longer communication."

The text box disappears shortly after, the world now reloading itself. Ai finds herself sort of where she was, except without her party. The slavers still defeated and the three girls in the cage.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Thank you, whoever you might be." Ai replies to the final text, soon finding herself back at the spot she was before the whole derped-up world thing happened. Without her company, she feels terribly alone. Not sure what to do, she goes over to the cage to see how the girls were holding up.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There were three girls in the cage, as Ai had noted before, although now she can see them properly. After a few moments, Ai recognized them, they were her three friends from before, Mary, Jamie, and Ashley.

Mary and Jamie looked a little content in their tight bondage now that Ai had defeated the slavers, though Ashley still looked unhappy. There was a large lock on the cage, and Ai wasn't sure where the key was.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"It's them..."

Ai's mind was filled with the memories from few days past as she looks at the girls in the cage. While she wasn't sure if she should release them, the confused Ai nonetheless starts to look for a key among the slaver's corpses, going to release the girls if she found one.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eventually Ai manages to find the keys on the belt loops of one of the slavers. Using it to unlock the cage, the girls start to squirm and shout under the gags, but Ai can't understand them. Moving closer, Ai tries to ungag one before she sees the girls are looking behind her.

She takes a quick look, seeing that one of the slavers seems to be getting up, moving towards the cage as if to lock it.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

With the warnings from the girls alerting her to the situation, Ai gets a move on towards the door. She'd try to get out and enter battle with the slaver, or at the least kick the door on his face if he got that close to locking her in.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ai manages to get close enough to the slaver to knock him out again before he can be a danger. A quick kick sends him sprawling to the ground, already weakened from that battle before.

Taking a quick look around, Ai determines it save to untie the girls now, freeing each of them. Mary and Jamie both give her a big hug as she lets them go, Ashley trying not to look too relieved, but looking begrudgingly grateful.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Ai was somehow relieved to see the girls again, even the no-fun Ashley. But they didn't have time to sit around. "We should get going, before more of them start waking up. It won't be pretty if they do." she urges the other ladies.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"R-right" Mary says after a moment. "P-please, lead the way."

Ai is able to lead the girls out of camp without a problem, Ashley stopping by one of the tents to grab their clothes, even if they didn't have time to put them on right now.

As they get out of range, the girls look tired, Ai has the feeling their bodies might have been well used while held captive.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Ai takes the girls out from the camp with her, stopping briefly so they can fetch their clothes from the storage. Once a safe distance away from the camp, she starts to notice the girls slowing down. "Hmmm... they might've had a rough time over there..." Ai thinks as the girls barely manage to stay behind her.

"We'll find a rest spot, but let's travel a little farther away still."

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The girls nod, grateful for the chance to rest when Ai finds a sort of natural hideaway for them to camp in. The girls finally put their clothes on, taking the moment to rest and look relieved.

"...Thanks..." Ashley says to Ai as she goes off to a secluded spot to sit and rest.

Mary and Jamie look quite relived as they talk to Ai. "Thank you for rescuing us, they were going to sell us off to some cruel master..." Both girls smile and give Ai a kiss on the cheek each.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Once they reach the resting spot, Ai looks over the girls as they get re-dressed once more. As the taciturn Ashley uncharacteristically comes to thank her, Ai nods and smiles back at her. Letting the leader have her privacy, she is beset by the other two, the girls who knew the joys in all kinds of depravity. "I did it again, didn't I?" she says, blushing slightly as she receives a peck on each cheek.

"Hmmm, we can rest for now, but do you girls have some place to go?"

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The two girls shake their heads. "No, we don't. We've got a bit of money so maybe we could find somewhere and get jobs or something, but we're not having much luck...after we finished with what you left us, we ended up being captured in some sort of tentacle pit, then the slavers picked us up from that. We've been up...well used since then..."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Aww." Ai says, sympathising with the girls as she ponders briefly for a place to go. Then, she remembers the town.

"There's a town nearby, should we go there?" she asks the girls.