Ai (KakkaHousu)

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Ai (KakkaHousu)

Mary and Jamie nod. "Alright, it's better than nothing..." they say. "But...we should wait for Ashley of course."

"Oh, did you happen to grab any of that rope as we left? We've been wanting to try on some harnesses again ever since that day..."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Oh, didn't think about getting any.. Didn't really cross my mind as we fled the camp, sorry.." Ai apologises, even though she's not sure why.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary shakes her head. "It's alright, maybe we can get some in town or something."

Also being tired, both Mary and Jamie decide to rest, while Ai keeps a lookout. Fortunately, nothing happens, and no one stumbles upon their camp.

But halfway through the resting period...Ai recieves another pop up.

"I'm afraid I've been unable to reenable companions as of yet. However, I may have a workaround to allow you to have one of your previous companions back"

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

On the lookout, Ai keeps the girls safe as they rest.

"Huh? Again?" Ai thinks as the pop-up suddenly sprouts into existence in front of her. Reading the text, she is somewhat relieved to get a little bit of aid from this friendly outsider. "Sure, I'll accept any help you can offer."

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Glad to help. You can choose which companion you'd like. Please name them."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Ai didn't really like to make a decision like this. All her lost party members had a place in her heart, big or small. She missed her fellow girl Yuki and the 2 monsters she's met only recently, King and Nebula. But the one she had spent most time with was Spinalis, and the rope demon was her choice on this pick.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Understood. Please wait a moment. I'll work on being able to restore your other companions."

The text box disappears, and Ai isn't sure what's happened, if anything did. Eventually though, Spinalis appears from the woods, approaching the camp.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As she sees the rope demon coming towards them, Ai gets up from her spot and starts to go towards Spinalis. She hadn't been separated from him for too long, but the demon's presence was a calming factor for her still.

"Good to see you again, Spinalis.." she says in a quiet voice once she closer, not wanting to wake the girls up.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Spinalis gives Ai a tight hug as she gets closer to him. Ai just now realizes her harness disappeared earlier when he ceased existing, as he now gives her a bit more rope to put on a new harness. The rest of the time passes uneventfully, Ashley starting to wake up now.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Rubbing her cheek against the demon's rough chest, Ai welcomes her partner back. She is a bit dissappointed about Spinalis not doing the harness for her, but takes the offered ropes nonetheless, not wanting to make the ropey abomination feel bad.

Once Ashley wakes up, Ai speaks to her in a hushed tone. "Don't worry about him, he's friendly enough."

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hai..okay." Ashley says after a moment, noticing as Ai is now wearing a harness, then looking at the demon, then to herself, back to the demon, then at Ai again.

Ai can tell she's obviously very curious about putting on a harness, even though Ai doubts Ashley is going to say anything.

Mary and Jamie start to move a little, but they don't seem to be waking up, just holding each other in a way that makes them very much look like lovers.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Ai notices Ashley's curious gazing towards herself and Spinalis. She was pretty sure the grumpy leader had some hidden interest towards the rope harness she was wearing. Looking at the two other girls, Ai lets them be and returning her attention back to Ashley

"You.. want one of these? Spinalis can make you one, just ask him. He's eager to please us girls."

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley blushes furiously as Ai speaks plainly. Of course, she eventually brushes the blush away as she goes up to Spinalis, tugging a little on his arm, doing her best to indicate what she wants without actually saying it to the thing.

Fortunately for her, Spinalis understands and ties a harness on for her. Ashley looks like she's blushing more, but also a sense of enjoyment Ai can see on her face, as Jamie and Mary start to wake up.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"I knew you'd like it." Ai says to the leader of the trio as she gets her very own harness. The fact that Ashley desired one was apparent, her enjoyment about one finally on her even more visible.

Once the pervert buddies start to wake up, Ai can feel a little mischievious. She sits there and waits for them to properly wake up, wanting to se their reactions at the demon leering near them.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sensing Ai wanted a bit of fun, Spinalis went over to loom closer to the girls, trying to look menacing in a way. Ashley seemed to enjoy the thought of watching the girls reaction as well.

Of course, when the girls fully awake and notice the demon, their reaction is not quite what Ai expected, as the two girls leap forward and legitimately glomp the rope demon.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Should've guessed that by now..." Ai says upon seeing the two's reaction, shaking her head a bit. Not wanting to keep them waiting, she tells Spinalis to harness them up as well, as they no doubt wanted it bad.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Spinalis gives both of the girls a tight harness much like Ai. Both seem to be smiling joyfully as the ropes tighten around them. "I think we're all set to go, Ai, whenever you're ready, we'll follow you."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"So eager to please~" Ai says to Spinalis, giving the demon another hug within a short period of time. Once they all have the harnesses on, she starts to lead them towards the town, not sure what might be waiting for them there.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ai manages to lead the girls back to town. They suggest going to the inn, and Ashley goes to talk with the innkeeper, while Mary and Jamie go out to visit town. Feeling tired, Ai decides to take a small nap. When she wakes up later she goes to find the three girls. Ashley explains to them that the innkeeper is going to let them stay at the inn and give them jobs until they can get back on their feet.

Of course, shortly after the girls all give Ai another hug as thanks for helping them, the game starts to go derpy again. And Ai finds herself waking up back in the EGG. But before she does she catches a quick message from her 'friend'.

"I've fixed all the problems. I would suggest not mentioning my existence to anyone you talk to outside of the EGG."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Having taken her brief nap, Ai feels refreshed. Remembering the girls going to do other things, she goes to look at them. Finding them all at the inn, Ai is happy for the trio having a proper chance to do things again.

Once the world wonks out on her again, Ai finds herself out from the game, sitting back at the console now. Reading the message, she takes it to heart. "But really, how could I mention you when I don't know who you might be?" the girl thinks, waiting for something to happen as she sits there.