-
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
Okay guys! Some news... As you know, we are going to populate the Fellise region with content. Quests, characters, storylines, lots of hot stuff... Now, the town of Fellise is the focus.

I had long planned a sweet romance with Kailyn, the local alchemist. Side quests and stuff... But I want to continue work on the main story quest as well, and implement more stuff into our slavery system.

Basically, this release will be multi-focus. Kailyn, slavery system, side quests, a new big event to progress with Priscilla, and a special event with Lisbeth. (I'm still planning it...)

But as a list, for you to have an exact idea of the v0.3.2 schedule...

• First part of Priscilla's romance
    • Dating scenes
    • Maps/Dialogues
    • First single scene
    • Two replayable scenes
  • Big event for Priscilla
    • 3 scenes, I plan... It will be a surprise
  • Servant system expansion
    • Dialogues, variations and the stroke system
  • Next part of the story quest
  • New opponent for Fellise or Wilderness Forest... I'm still deciding.
    • These ones have 3 scenes. Time will tell...
  • Possible new special event for Lisbeth (Perhaps, time will tell...)
And a little taste of art (WIP)... Luelle, Esmeth's sister. <3

1684175745500.png

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
Devlog of the week guys. And a special moment... Right now, the game is technically 2 years old. Yep, even though to me, it feels like it's still a young project... L&C is starting to get old.

I admit it's surprising to see that a passion project not focused on popular themes has managed to survive as long and grow as we have. Anyway, we are there seeing that this is possible...

And not least, the content of the release has progressed as I would have liked. A big event for Priscilla, the first part of Kailyn's storyline, and stuff... And of course, more things to come. A new passive opponent for Wilderness Forest, new side quest, story quest expansion, and (probably) more variations for the slavery system.

Yeah, I need to keep increasing the content of this... For sure.

What's ready?
  • Kailyn content
  • Romance mission
  • New map, new reagents and ways to earn gold
  • New dynamic
  • New dialogs and new scenes
  • Big event for Priscilla
  • Yeah, big... And 3 events with lots of dialogue... You'll see soon.
  • Added trait list to our servant system...
  • As per your guys suggestions, I got some great ideas. If you guys would like to suggest more, you can say it here or on our Discord.
Not promising deadlines, but I want to release the release no later than next Sunday. Of course, factor in the days it takes to polish and test everything... Tough prediction.

I'm happy for everyone who enjoys the game, even those who can't support us directly. Thanks, guys.

1684628393275.png

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
Version 0.3.1 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch online version -

Version 0.3.2 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
Guys, just some news. Our new direction for 0.3.3 will be Katherine and Lyrith. Yes, our kind innkeeper. I admit, I was in the mood to write a romance with a Milf, so here we go... Hot scenes, dialogue, maps, and a big event.

But not only that. Lyrith also needs content, and a little more for her lore, and the Alraunes. I plan a big event for our flower, and also (maybe for 0.3.4), add it to the bath chambers. We will see...

In the form of a nice list of plans, as usual:

Kath storyline---
  • Varied dialogues
  • Datign events, also with variations
  • 2 unique events, 4 unique scenes
  • 2 repeable scenes
  • Interactions with her daughter, Lorraine (Yeah, Milfs have kids... xD)
  • 2 new side quests---
    Probably in Ingmery... (I want to offer the early players some help to make more coins, and get some more lore)
Plans for Lyrith (Sketch!)
  • Special dialogs
  • Bedroom event (Night of love)
  • Intense cowgirl
  • Bed boobjob
  • Lotus... (Because of course...)
  • Bath events (Let's see, maybe in 0.3.4...)
Milfs and Alraunes, that's the focus of v0.3.3. Now, you guys should have an idea of what to expect. Plus of course some good work on artwork... And maybe some expansion on the slavery system. (If there is enough time...)

Sidenote: I'm pretty pleased with our girls' new cards. This is going to be a perfect presentation... <3

1685856154402.png

Last edited:
OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
And btw, it's news time, guys! In summary, the thing is ready, or almost... The content of the update is ready, but I still need to polish and test it. Usually this takes a few days, but I'm trying to make releases more contained to make it easier and better save my health. xP

In short... You can expect a "flowery" or "milfy" release for the next few days. Well, I haven't decided what to call it yet... But the focus is on two of our mature beauties from the game, Lyrith and Katherine.

But more directly... What can you expect from this release? Let's go...
  • Katherine storyline
    • New dialogues and dating scenes (With variations, of course)
    • 1 unique event
    • 2 repeatable scenes
    • 1 Big event (With 3 unique scenes...)
  • Lyrith storyline
    • Special event (With 70+ love)
    • This allows Lyrith to get out of her bloom more, and a great repeable event with 3 scenes and variations...
    • Special lotus
    • Special bath boobjob
    • Special cowgirl (Yes, Alraune cowgirl, because of course...)
  • New side quests
    • A small micro-quest/opportunity with Cedric and his grandchildren (Cute...)
    • A new repeable side-quest with Adalyn and her husband (As I mentioned, to help with coins at the beginning of the game)
  • Servant system
    • Addition of the job system. (You can now assign servants to certain works.)
    • More personality traits... (Complement to the work system... Influences the statuses of servants)
Of course, I still need to make some adjustments to Gael, our catboy. And adding a combat event to Ravenna's quest... Those are minor things though... But still, I don't promise deadlines. v0.3.3 will be released when the time is right.

And a little artistic peek... Our Felisian thief. With fur in a more colorful setting... Fun... And cute.
1686597369935.png

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
Version 0.3.2 is public for everyone.
Public link
-
Itch online version -

Version 0.3.3 for supporters.
Link
-
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
News time, guys... Unfinished business with Katherine and Lyrith is resolved, for now. They'll get more content eventually, but it's time to get back to Fellise... More specifically, Lyra!

For 0.3.4, we will be focusing on the Wild Elf flavor... With a new romance story, an expansion of Meryel's storyline, a new passive opponent (Elf) in the Ancient Forest, and some new secondary quests.

Sure, maybe I'll add something new to our slavery system... That's a huge puzzle that needs to be fed with new content and features on a regular basis. But it's working well, and it's fun... And it will grow even more.

Plans for v0.3.4:
  • Syrin's Storyline
    • New map (Syrin peaks)
    • Intro/combat scenes
    • Talking and dating events (New TBA item... Need to commission art for this too)
    • Two unique events (Well... Hot...)
    • Repeatable scenes
    • I plan two scenes, but I can do 4... Let's see what time will do.
  • For meryel
    • Some new dialogs
    • New map (For her home...)
    • New routine
    • new scenes
    • Bathing, sleeping together (And a few more things... xD)
  • Thallan and Ellyen
    • Three new side/repeatable quests
    • New dialogs
    • Lyra map changes
  • New Elf encounters (Passive...)
    • 2 minor events
    • 3 scenes... (I still need to decide on them. But maybe...)
And of course, a little taste of WIP art... Rasha flavor! While I produce content, we also produce art. The game needs color... And passion.

1687543067148.png

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
News time again, guys... That was quick, actually. The release content is complete, and a little more... I ended up distracting myself for two days with some extra content for Lisbeth.

Dating event, and a footjob... Yes, that was special... And Lis needed to get some extra content too. But anyway! Allow me to list what is prepared for the release.

After completing this, I just want to add new functionality to our slavery system. Allow you to send them to train and gain new skills in the slave shop... Maybe each slave shop has specific skills, let's see how the logistics of that will look...

Ready stuff...
  • Syrin storyline
  • Dialogues and interactions (Some battle... She's a cursed lady...)
  • 4 scenes, 2 unique
  • Meryel storyline
  • New map (Meryel's home)
  • Routine and new dialogs
  • 3 scenes (1 unique one, the others are for the bath stuff)
  • Thallan interactions
  • Lyra's Fort added
  • 2 new quests (1 minor, 1 repeatable)
  • New passive encounter - Lyra Elf Soldier (Male and Female)
  • Interactions and dialogs
  • 3 scenes
  • Lisbeth storyline
  • Dating event... (With variations)
  • 2 new scenes
Shorty, shorty... I still need to check a few things. Polishing a ton of content, and testing every single thing to minimize post-release bugs. But come on... I like to post some art to make the post colorful... And here is... Syrin... Our new cursed girl.

1688259728724.png

I'll release this when everything is in place, glued together. But that's in the next few days... When will the release be? I don't promise dates... Nor deadlines.

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
Version 0.3.3 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch online version -

Version 0.3.4 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
Some news, guys. Cutting right to the chase... Ver 0.3.5 is heading towards one of the girls who has been waiting for attention for a long time... Agatha. Our new slave girl... And the main focus for her, yes. I've been getting work done this week... A good chunk of the scenes/variations/dialogues are in place, but there's still stuff to add.

I realized that we only have 1 unique slave for now, and so I decided to change that... I planned 2 new TBA slaves in the Ravenna region. (When the Ravenna quest is complete... And we have enough content in the Fellise region)

I don't want to give too many spoilers for now, but a Fox slave and an "Asian" slave. ("Asian" is an inaccurate term... We don't have an "Asia" in Aedryll, but we do have similar ethnicities, so you understand... Of course, I would never leave L&C without some Asian girls... You know me)

But for now, Agatha plans & list...
  • Intro events
  • Dialogues (With variations)
  • Dating scenes (With variations)
  • Bedroom scenes
    • 2 Outstanding unique scenes
    • 5 Repeatable scenes
  • Unique Variations for Agatha to the Sex System
  • Bath interactions
    • 1 Unique scene and sweet dialogues
    • 3 Repeatable scenes
  • Interactions throughout the castle... (Because of course)
  • A micro-quest for Agatha (Special... And romantic...)
Everyone knows... I legitimately love furry girls, and they will be more and more present in L&C overtime... Just watch me.

And speaking of furry girls, here's a preview of our beloved Agatha... Finally in Artwork. xD

1689482037545.png

She's... Lovely...

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
And more news, guys... This time, the entire planned content of the game is finished. Well, that took two weeks... But I suspect the whole process of polishing, testing and accepting suggestions from the public will take a few more days.

Usually, it does... But it's a necessary part. Especially some people on our Discord who have been helping me a lot with amazing suggestions... Thanks to our audience, honestly.

Anyway! The star of the update... Agatha, our Gnoll slave! She has her full content! (Almost... still missing the breakfast scene xP)

Let's see, in detailed terms, what you will see...
  • Intro events
  • Several dialogues/events and variations (According to love...)
  • First warm massage
  • First lovenight (Lotus... Because of course...)
  • Dating events (Varied...)
  • Boobjob
  • Taste her
  • Lotus
  • Cowgirl
  • Missionary
  • Sex system (With unique variations, of course...)
  • Bath stuff
    • Spend time together
    • Bath doggy intro (Unique...)
    • Wet doggy style
    • Bath boobjob
    • Furry cherry flavor (<3)
  • Morning special footjob (Naturally...)
Other things have been added, like... An expansion to bath chambers allowing generic slaves to bath. And of course, you can interact with them... And have something hot...

I said that the slavery system would be gradually expanded, and there it goes... But that's not all. A few events here and there, something for Lisbeth, and new gems like rare drops!

Gemstones are fascinating... They can have multiple functions, and even serve as gifts for girls. (Not right now, I still need to implement the gifting system...)

1690179320028.png

An interest of mine... No big deal. But you'll see more of them gradually... They're pretty... But to finish, no promises! I want to release this by next sunday, but with the amount of stuff to polish and test, we'll see...

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
Version 0.3.4 is public for everyone.
Public link
-
Itch online version -

Version 0.3.5 for supporters.
Link
-
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
News time guys... Cut to the chase - v0.3.6 will be focused on Priscilla! It's not news to anyone that furry girls are a huge preference of mine, and our brown catgirl has been waiting for more content for some time.

From the useful to the pleasant, we have an interesting list of things for Priscilla. If you are in doubt, yes... She will live in Skystone. It's going to be lovely... Very lovely, and hot.

There's still the intro of Adriene, a new catgirl in Fellise. I can't remove a girl from the city without adding a new romance, of course. And a small storage in Skystone for you to store other items. A small request from our Patrons... And that I want to honor.

Her content list, in case you're curious and like spoilers...
  • - Blowjob
  • - Taste her
  • - missionary
  • - Doggystyle
  • - Cowgirl
  • - Morning Undercovers Blowjob (Cuuute...)
  • - Sex system (Unique variations)
  • - Bath Spend time
  • - Bath First boobjob
  • - Bath Boobjob
  • - Bath Lotus
  • - Bath Footjob (Wanna test it... Because of course...)

I think I've done a fair amount of work ahead, but then, front work is just fine... And then there's more, like her Skystone routine. Things we like to bring the castle to life, and the character. Breakfast, morning together, training together, dating at Skystone, some dancing... Very sweet stuff to write. <3

Also, a cute art for the game, setting our standard for Leporyn females... Jaslyn!

1691299451138.png
I have a huge appreciation for furry girls... 0 news. That's assuming a future half-leporyn girl with white hair and beautiful olive skin... Highly breedable. xD

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
Some weekly news, guys! The week was full of things... I finished all the content planned for Priscilla, and the intro for Adriene, our new catgirl from Fellise. Yep, Priscilla is going to live in Skystone, and Adriene is officially coming to Fellise, a sweet new girl to meet...

There are also lots of other things, like the huge series of spelling polishes and bug fixes that have kept me pretty busy over the past few weeks. (My sincere thanks to everyone who helped, I'll give them credit... Their help is invaluable!)

But just to give you an idea of what's in store for Priscilla... In a nice, neat list.
  • Missionary
  • Doggy style
  • Cowgirl
  • Morning 69
  • Unique stuff for the sex sys
  • Spend time
  • First boobjob
  • Boobjob
  • Lotus
  • Footjob
  • Training together (Cute...)
  • Breakfast (Cuuute...)
  • Dating and dancing on Lean Plate (Cuuuute! And of course...)
We have storage for Skystone too, a new feature requested by some of our patrons. Something I had thought to add, but now it felt like the perfect time.

1691984401784.png

A small surprise was that... Thanks to some valuable suggestions, I decided to overhaul the entire tilemap system. At least, the tiles and appearance of our maps... Here are some small previews.

1691984293700.png

This looks like light work, but it's harder than you think... This work took a lot of my energy today, and I'm going to finish all the maps in the game for the next release.

Anyway, the update needs tweaking, polishing and testing as usual. Probably the next post will be the release... But I don't promise deadlines, you know. This will be released when it's ready to be released!

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
With 0.3.6 being released to patrons, 0.3.5 goes public for everyone.

Version 0.3.5 is public for everyone.

Public link -
Itch online version -

Version 0.3.6 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
Hey guys, a few words... I always make my plans very clear, especially on our Discord server. But since this is the weekly devlog, here goes... The focus of v0.3.7 will be Ghorza's pregnancy storyline!

Our servant has been waiting for some time, and it's time for a new preggo storyline, as I really enjoy creating these! (And my players are asking a lot for this... xP) Ohh, and of course, I need to add a new rank to the Ardass guild, and 3 new quests. A special request from a high Patron... And it was a good call, because I need to pay attention to the guild.

You guys want preggo, so I'll give it to you... With a short list of what's coming to our lovely Ghorza in v0.3.7.

Ghorza preggo story roadmap

• Preggo desire scene
  • Preggo intros
  • New doggystyle scene
  • Preggo. Cowgirl
  • Preggo. Missionary
  • Preggo. Doggystyle
  • Taste the cherry
  • Preggo. Boobjob
  • Preggo sweet cowgirl
  • Spending time with Ghorza at library (Preggo variations)
  • Read at the stars (Preggo variations)
  • Dialogues and stuff... (Preggo variations at most)
  • Preggo dating at Inn (Preggo variations)
  • Bath Breast massage (TBA)
  • Bath doggy (TBA too...)
  • Wet sixtynine (Yeah, TBA too...)
  • Wetty footjob (TBA too...)
  • Preggo wetty footjob (And... Yeah, TBA too... xP)
That's half of it... I still need to add content for the birthing events, and most lovely of all, our firstborn and our kids! The most lovely part of the pregnancy content... Seeing your children grow, and interacting with them.

1693175584841.png

Also, I had a sudden idea in the last two days and I decided to implement it... A little record of sex activity for our girls. Already implemented throughout the game...

1693175697377.png

Basically, that's it. I have something like a third of the content complete already, but I need to go ahead and complete the rest... No release dates given, guys. This will be released when this is ready to be released.

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
Good night, guys. Just a small weekly post... We're close to the update, I would say. Ghorza's pregnancy content is completed, and now I just need to add 3 new guild quests, and the rank up event. The first rank should be the simplest, but from the next it requires special missions...

Basically, we have all of Ghorza's preggo content ready. Kids, our firstborn, all there. The sweetest events imaginable... Stuff I love to write about.

Maybe I'll add an extra event for Dillen... We still have time. That's just 16 days since the last update was made. I think our rhythm is very adequate. (Although I've been trying to do updates in less than 20 days... But since I'm a solo dev, it's too hard)

Anyway! Basically, the content for Ghorza coming...
  • Sweet wine & preggo cowgirl (Special...)
  • Preggo. Cowgirl
  • Preggo. Lotus
  • Preggo. Missionary
  • Preggo. Doggystyle
  • Taste the cherry
  • Preggo. Boobjob
  • Preggo morn. cowgirl
  • Bathing stuff
  • Preggo. boob massage
  • Preggo. doggy bath
  • Wet Footjob (Naturally... Just waiting for a artwork... xD)
  • Lactation event... (So sweet...)
  • Kids stuff!
  • Dillen events (Firstborn... Cute!)
  • Secondary kids events (As usual, everyone has unique events...)
  • New stuff for sex history (Because it was needed... And it's pretty...)
I can't promise release dates, but I know the next post will be the release... The last phase is testing, polishing and some new minor features (in case the community asks for it), so a week there...

And as a small flavor of art, we have our princess... Thalia... <3

1693813400674.png

Maybe she'll even have a storyline all to herself... I don't know yet. But a romance with a tough warrior princess is a fascinating thing...

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
Version 0.3.6 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch -

Version 0.3.7 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
Hey guys. Alright, time for some news... First, being objective: Our star for v0.3.8 will be Kailyn! A very sparkling black star... I really love our kittens.

She will have her storyline completed in the next update. Yes, we are returning to fill the Fellise region with life after the short break for Ghorza's pregnancy storyline.

But as usual, I like to publish organized lists, as it helps me with planning...

Plans for Ver 0.3.8:
  • Unique event (First lovenight... Long and special... You will see...)
  • Footjob (Of course...)
  • Missionary
  • Lotus
  • Cowgirl
  • Unique sex system variations
  • Wet Doggystyle
  • Bathing interactions (Sweeeeeet...)
  • Morning 69 (Who doesn't like a catgirl sitting on your face...?)
  • 2 Secondary missions
  • Dating events for Gen. servants
  • Add the servants to the Sex Hist. subsys
  • Some ther stuff... (Optional, details bellow...)
That, and more. We will have two side missions, something new for the slavery system, and I want to add a new event to capture slaves... I need to think of dynamic ways to obtain slaves... So, if you want to suggest events, feel free.

And just because I like artistic previews... This is Lothair, king of our kingdom. Soon we should arrive in Ravenna, and fill the region with life... Princesses and fox girls await us...

1694986150487.png

I really like his design. He... He's quite noble... Soon I'll commission the queen too. <3