What's new

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
So, news time... It's no mystery that we're heading in the direction of Kailyn and Fellise, and here goes... The planned content for our dark catgirl is completed. I especially enjoyed writing this content... It's no secret to anyone that I love furry girls.

But of course, there are more things to do... I want to add 2 new sidequests (a commitment I made to myself...), some new stuff for slaves... How to integrate them into the Sex History system (done already) and add a dating event for them. (ongoing...)

And not to mention the dating event for Ellaryel, and a hot new event for our Elf girl... But I'll leave this one as a surprise. Anyway, what was done, in a clear list so you know...

Kailyn content, just done...
  • Romance quest (With variations... Be careful...)
  • First night together
  • Footjob
  • Missionary
  • Lotus
  • Scratched cowgirl...
  • Sex system (With unique variations)
  • Bath interactions
  • Spend time (Really special... You'll see...)
  • Wet doggystyle
  • 69 morning together (Get ridden by a dark catgirl... Because of course...)
And as usual artistic flavor, we have Celestia, our queen... Angelic on an absurdly sweet level...

1695596070776.png

Small example of generic slaves in the sex system...

1695595965577.png

(I just remembered that I need to add the pregnant artworks to the sex system... Thanks to the public post... xP)

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
Version 0.3.7 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch -

Version 0.3.8 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
Hey guys. Some news... In case anyone is curious about where 0.3.9 is going, basically... Esmeth! Our fluffy captain in Argekh. She needs to have her storyline completed, and she will... But some extra things too.

First, one or two side quests I want to add. Maybe a guild mission... I need to supplement the guild's content too. And of course, Violith... I realized that Violith needs a little more content/depth.

And I've been giving her that for the last week... New events, new conversations, and a special dating event with our Gargula. Yeah, I'm complementing the content with our central girls in Skystone, because there, the sky is the limit... But when it comes to Esmeth, what will we have...

Esmeth Plans
  • Special Quest (Can be dramatic... Don't fail Esmeth...)
  • First night together... (Loving, believe me...)
  • Wet 69
  • Missionary
  • Doggystyle
  • Cowgirl
  • Morning Footjob
  • Sex system - Unique interactions
  • Bathing interactions
  • Spend time together
  • Thighjob (Intense teasing... You'll love that xD)
Aaand.. Violith...

Violith extra stuff
  • Unique footjob (Bold...)
  • Footjob at bed (Even bolder...)
  • Missionary (Loving and needy, because of course...)
  • Bath Tailjob (Mayyybe...)
  • Dating event (Special and sweet)
  • New dialogues
And also, introducing Elvire... One of Luna's best friends. I need to add more content for them, however... New events, dialogue... That was a good call... I'll try to add something in 0.3.9.

1696890355354.png

Depth/character building events. Friendship, maternal events, family... These are all things that I consider very important...

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
Some news, guys... I'm finishing my day and looking forward to going to bed. But come on... I finished Esmeth's content today, and the side mission for Edakh. A new, repetitive one... I like filling the world with side missions, it's a promise I made to myself.

A release that receives 2 sidequests is a great release. But besides that, I added several scenes for Esmeth, and some good artwork... Our artist's work is always a delight... And even a new chibby... To decorate our Discord. <3

Furthermore, I only plan to create the dating event for Violith, some special dialogues for Esmeth and Luelle, and the biggest one... A tailjob... Yes... That one with artwork... It's going to be special...

But come on, talking about the list... Esmeth new content, guys...
  • First lovenight
  • Missionary
  • Cowgirl
  • Doggystyle
  • Sex system (With variations...)
  • Morning footjob (Because of course... I don't even need to say...)
  • Bathing Thighjob
  • Esmeth's routine (Bath, breakfast, conversations...)
  • Esmeth romance mission
  • Secondary mission for Edakh (Black Sheep)
So to organize everything... I'm almost completing the content of the release. I'll check if the slavery system needs to receive new features too... That doesn't seem to be the case, this seems already quite robust. Maybe I'll add an event or two for generic slaves... Let's see.

And here, Violith and Luna... Two fo our sweeties. Violith in chibby format. It's beautiful... I love decorating my networks and our Discord server. :D

1697522800701.png

1697522749519.png

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
Version 0.3.8 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch -

Version 0.3.9 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
Some news, guys. I'm a little late, sorry. My family was worried about me and invited me on a short weekend trip. I know I have a kind of workaholism... And I understand they were worried about that.

Anyway, after that I feel a lot better, I have to admit. I had ideas for seeing 0.3.10... We will continue with our focus on Fellise, and Adriene. But following the dual focus tradition, Gwen will gain more content too! And maybe one more of our girls... Luna, Priscilla, Evelyn... Let's see who needs this most.

Side quests are a thing too, I've committed to adding one or two of them per release. And it will probably be something for Brightstand... But without promising too much, I need to keep the content of the update within the scope of what I can handle. xP

Here's a little list of what I plan... It makes everything more organized.

Adriene new content

• Adriene home map
  • Adriene routine
  • Special event - First night (Hot... Watch me...)
  • 69 hot
  • Blowjob
  • Footjob (Even more special...)
  • New dialogues and variations for dating
Gwen new events
  • Wet thighjob
  • Honey 69
  • New dating event
And of course, a new side quest... Or new quests for Brightstand. Our list of missions is growing more and more, as I like to see. Ohh! I'll probably do something else too... For Evelyn, or Luna... Or Priscilla... But I haven't put the hammer down yet.

And because I like giving you naughty little peeks... A little more of our artist's sweet art. :giggle:

1698784412099.png
1698784416539.png

Furry ladies are just perfect... They deserve to be worshiped...

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
Okay guys... News time. I've been reorganizing the game's content and adding new content. Basically, the planned content is almost ready... I need to complete Rurth and Rwena's mission, and then, I can add a couple of events for our generic servants.

But after that, I want to add the events for Katherine... Yes, in an update, we will have mage girls flavor, catgirl flavor, and milfy flavor. And of course, if possible, I will add a parenting event for our kids... Something I also need to focus on.

Today I remembered that we need to pay attention to the Gray Claws town... They are waiting for content. We have 2 storylines waiting to take shape there. 2 local romances and a new Lupine slave... (Potentially a new Lupine follower, coming from the Hangorn tribe... I want a brown wolfgirl...)

But as usual, here is the list indicating my plans, and what has been done will only do...

Gwen content

• Nightly 69
  • Wet thighjob
  • New dating event (Needed... She deserves it...)
Adriene content
  • Routine, maps and extended dialogs
  • First warm night (Mystery...)
  • Sixtynight
  • Cute footjob
  • Kitten blowjob
Katherine content (TBA this week...)
  • Cowgirl
  • Lotus
  • Doggystyle
There are also unique variations for Katherine to the sex system, so you can calculate an additional scene... Practically.

And just to make you curious, a little art peek for the game... xD

1699250675257.png

1699250681239.png

It's still too early to talk about a release date... What I always say: This will be released when it's ready to be released!

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
Another Sunday and... Time to bring you news. Basically, 99% of the update's content is ready... I need to write (and maybe commission) a sweet artwork for a father's event with Dyanna. Her first hunt...

But besides, everything is ready! (almost...) Lemme explain... I'm making a small improvement to our sex system UI, adding some really sweet x-ray artwork to illustrate things like fertility, pregnancy, fetus, vagina and that sort of thing.

For this, I need several small artworks... And our secondary artist is a little slow, I admit... But I'm patient. And while I wait, I finish the events with our beautiful Dyanna! But to end the post well, all the content with Katherine was successfully completed... And listed sweetly.

Katherine new content
  • Cowgirl
  • Missionary
  • Doggystyle
  • Sex system (With unique variants... Of course...)
  • Special Morning Missionary (Kinda pressy...)
  • Bath Interactions
  • Sweet time together
  • Wet Footjob (C'mon, guys... You know me...)
  • Dialogue variations/complete routine
  • Rurth and Rwena sidequest
And as tradition dictates, I like to offer art peeks of what's coming... So... Lemme see... Ah yes, a fun example of what I mean. xD

1699837834518.png

1699837840831.png

I don't give deadlines, this will be released when it is ready to be released. But I don't want this to go beyond Sunday... This update is quite big, and I need time to polish and test everything!

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
With 0.3.10 being released to patrons, 0.3.9 goes public for everyone.

Version 0.3.9 is public for everyone.

Public link -
Itch -

Version 0.3.10 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
Hey guys, it's time for some news... Firstly, our new direction for 0.3.11 is Syrin and Evelyn. And some extra stuff... Like UI rewrk (already done) and a secondary mission. Not mentioning Syrin's romance quest... Yes, it's almost complete already.

This week, I've been focused on new content for Evelyn. Basically, a small expansion (new events) and a large dating event. Single dating, and repetitive dating once she is your girlfriend.

But to better illustrate my intentions, I believe that a list roadmap is the best way... So, there you go.

Syrin roadmap
  • Romance mission
  • Routine/home events and map
  • Missionary
  • Blowjob
  • Thighjob
  • Lotus
  • Doggystyle
  • Bath scenes
  • Special footjob
  • Special time together
  • Dating together in town, local Inn (New place for Lyra...)
Evelyn new content
  • Footjob
  • Thighjob
  • Dating event (Special... In the forest, map, first dating and secondary dating)
  • A new side quest (I'm still going to decide where this is most needed... Probably Brightstand or the Lupine tribe)
  • New objective - Complete UI Rework
Yeah, very illustrative... And it helps organize my ideas too. If you looked at my game folder, you would see a file for each character/mission/event. There are people who make a chart, I make lists. xP

And as a taste of artwork for you, here are some extra spoilers... Maybe small peeks.

1701049994379.png

1701050000881.png

1701050147762.png

These prints basically show a summary of the week... Or almost. Evelyn took up 70% of my time. Let's see where the update will lead... There's always the possibility that I'll add something extra unexpected. xD

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
And... Continuing my work. News... Syrin's new content is almost complete, with the exception of one or two tips... Dating and some special dialogues for her. Also, a player recommended interesting things about our MC development, and I liked his suggestions.

We will have more content for the MC in the initial missions, and with that we will have a new slave girl arriving soon... We're still going to decide on her, but I'm going to explore a race that we haven't touched on yet. Maybe... Leporyn... Needs to be an agile race, she is a bandit archer chief.

But anyway, a new story mission, modifications/additions to current missions, and deepening of the MC, and of course, more artworks... And Syrin's content, which is almost completely completed... On the list!

Syrin Content
  • Love mission
  • Missionary
  • Blowjob
  • Thighjob
  • Lotus
  • Doggystyle
  • Morning doggystyle (Even more special... And hot. I love morning sex, blame me)
  • Bath footjob and sweet spend time...
  • Dating events (Ongoing...)
Aaand, for the new story-missions stuff...
  • Expand First Call mission, 3 small tasks to help Usanna and her men before the invasion of the tribe.
  • Add a story mission to unlock Skystone Forest. This includes slightly changing and expanding the events in the Rescuing Skystone quest.
  • Expand Rescuing Skystone... Yes, naturally. It is in this series of missions that our MC will have the most construction.
And as a flavor of art, I'm testing doggystyle POV... First one for the game, it's something different... I actually liked it.

1701805392108.png

1701805617615.png

Hmm, yes... That's the womb for our Lupine girls. It is, as usual, an adaptation of the wolf womb's anatomy to the humanoid shape. Some of them have more discreet differences in relation to the Human womb, but others will be more... Different.

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
Version 0.3.10 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch -

Version 0.3.11 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
1704042878060.png

Hey guys, I wouldn't forget to wish you a happy new year! Another little year together and creating L&C, and it just makes me wonder how much will be added by the next new year.

Anyway! Enjoy the new year, the good food, and some champagne, pls! Stay safe! I should come back with updates on the direction of v0.3.12 soon... Ish! Small clue: There will be a young half-gnoll girl.

1704042908721.png

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
Alright, it's time for some news, guys. First of all, I hope you guys had a happy New Year's Eve celebrations. I hope that 2024 will be a smooth and pleasant year for everyone, that we can enjoy games, series and have good health.

But... As always, the game needs to progress! And that's doing... Our direction for v0.3.12 will be Luelle and Lyrith. First, Luelle's storyline needs to be constructed properly. I have the perfect sketch of how this should happen, and today I should start touching it.

As a secondary focus, supplementing the Skystone girls content... A small commitment I made to myself. They need more content, and they are getting it. In that case, Lyrith, our sweet Alraune should receive a good piece of content... Sap, breastfeeding, dating, new events... <3

Let's go with the usual list, I like to post this in an orderly way...

Luelle's Roadmap

• Initial Dating event (Unique & repeatable)
  • Special event, Argekh's Festival with Luelle (Very special...)
  • First night of love (Dual scene, special... Even more special... You'll see...)
  • Wild Sixtynine
  • Blowjob
  • Footjob
  • New dialogues (Variations...)
  • Probably some dialogues/events with Esmeth too, which involves one sister, involves the other...
Lyrith's Roadmap
  • Initial Dating event (Unique & repeatable)
  • Lotus
  • Bathing events (After Lyrith receives Gwen's pendant...)
  • Cowgirl Special (Unique)
  • Cowgirl
  • Footjob
  • Sixtynine (Ooof course...)
Lyrith's content is already complete, I used the days before the new year to get things done. I don't like wasting time... Also, this is the year I want to finish the content for the Fellise region. This should take a few more updates, and then I'll do a new pregnancy storyline for Katherine, or Agatha... Let's see which is better.

I plan to fill the Ravenna region with content and life too, and take the initial steps towards the new story mission, a new kingdom to explore. The story mission has just finished its first part, Vallia. But there are still many others... Time will show.

And some art peek... Lemme see... Traditions must be maintained.

1704210730520.png
1704210743805.png

Sweet dating, and hot Gnoll gals. I can’t imagine a better representation of L&C than this.

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
Alright, guys... A few more words and news. Firstly, the content of the update is almost completely ready. Luelle was the focus this week, receiving... A ton of content. But of course, there are still some things missing.

She has received many dialogues and variations, but there is still Esmeth too. Having love with two sisters living under the same roof is a special thing, and it brings a lot of new dialogues and events. This is also the first time I've created this type of interaction, so it's something new to write about.

Lyrith's new content is completely ready too, and some general adjustments to the game. Added descriptions/effects for mommy/race face milks, new codex-relevant info, and sweet new artwork. But here is the list of things that are ready, just to give you an idea... I believe this will take a few more days, but I'm aiming for the release next weekend. (No commitment to this date, I don't like deadlines. I'll release this if it's ready to be released.)

Luelle's Content
  • Dating Events & Dialogue Variations (First relationship level)
  • Argekh Harvest Festival (Special...)
  • Dialogues & Event
  • Cherry Flavor
  • Loving Missionary
  • Warm Doggystyle
  • Esmeth Dialogue Variations (Talking, breakfast, and so on...)
  • Warm Events
  • Sixtynine
  • Footjob (Ongoing, you knew this was coming...)
  • Blowjob (Ongoing)
Lyrith's Content
  • Sweet Dating Events (With breastfeeding... Because of course...)
  • Flower Lotus (Sweet... Sooo sweet, it has an artwork already!)
  • Bathing events (After Gwen's pendant...)
  • Cowgirl Special (Unique)
  • Cowgirl
  • Footjob
  • Sixtynine
And the usual artistic peeks, just to make the post more colorful. Enjoy...

1704742683228.png
1704742678433.png

We made a small artistic adjustment to Lyrith too, as she receives a gift from Gwen that allows her to leave her flower for short periods of time. And c'mon, she is a magnificent flower that deserves to be shown...

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
With 0.3.12 being released to patrons, 0.3.11 goes public for everyone.

Version 0.3.11 is public for everyone.

Public link -
Itch -

Version 0.3.12 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
Alright, guys... I'm ending the night with a weekly post, a few words about what I'm planning (doing) for v0.3.13... You can expect a release full of fluffy beauties, Astana and Luna. Our two fluffy girls will have more content coming soon, especially Astana...

Astana must go through a life change... Maybe live in a new place with more love. Currently, I finished her love mission, some dialogues and a special event. Luna received content too, with some very special massages... If you know me, you have an idea of what I mean. xD

But also some moves in the game's deep code, and UI polishes, as well as new artwork and some more to come this week. Our secondary artist managed to repair his tablet, and we will have more artwork for the girls' anatomy, wombs and fetuses. I like this... I will complete every race in the game with this.

Here I will leave you with our usual TBA list... See 0.3.13 roadmap...

Astana Content

• Love Mission - Astana Heart
  • Special Lotus Night (Unique)
  • Castle routine - Breakfast, dating, conversations, training together, general events at Skystone
  • Missionary
  • Lotus
  • Cowgirl
  • Sex system - Unique variants
  • Morning 69 (Somewhat wild...)
  • Thighjob (Pretty and scratchy...)
  • Bathing events
  • Tittyjob
  • Wet Doggystyle
  • Warm Footjob
Luna Content
  • Dating Events
  • Bed Footjob - Preggo and Non-preggo
  • Wet Thighjob (Watery and special... Maybe slimy)
Remembering! Our Fandom wiki no longer exists, we now have a new wiki on Miraheze! A really beautiful wiki and one that I'm proud to be able to give to L&C -

But anyway! Here are some usual artistic peeks, and a look at our new reagent book! One more thing I'm pretty happy to add.

View attachment 3308070
View attachment 3308072

Next week I should have more anatomy stuff, finally. I want to add the material for our Orc and Goblin girls...

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
Hey guys, just a few words... Firstly, the Astana and Luna contents are halfway there. Yeah, I admit that I underestimated the amount of content for this update... The plan was going to be 8-10 sex scenes, but that ended up becoming 15 sex scenes, 5 dating events, a new routine for Skystone, and a complete rework of Game UI.

Well, the UI retork is complete at this point, and it was quite in-depth. This reform was started in 0.3.11, and finished now. Another great news is that I managed to change the format of the game's artwork to a lighter format, which maintains most of the quality. This made the 530Mb game > 150Mb, which will make everyone's life easier.

Right now, I'm halfway through the release, as I underestimated the amount of content... This will be what we call a large update, with more content than usual, and more general polishing of the game and new styling. A very consistent update, but I admit that I feel happy doing things this way. I love creating L&C, and it gives me a lot of energy.

A small list of what has been done, and what is yet to come... As tradition dictates.

Astana Content

• Love Mission - Astana Heart (Done)
  • Special Lotus Night (Done)
  • Castleroutine - Breakfast, dating, conversations, training together, general events at Skystone (Ongoing)
  • Missionary (Done)
  • Lotus (Done)
  • Cowgirl (Done)
  • Sex system - Unique variants (Done)
  • Morning 69 (Ongoing)
  • Thighjob (Done)
  • Bathing events (Ongoing...)
  • First Wet Doggystyle
  • Tittyjob
  • Wet Doggystyle
  • Warm Footjob
Luna Content
  • Bed Footjob - Preggo and Non-preggo (Done)
  • Wet Thighjob (Done)
  • First Forest Dating (Done)
  • Forest Dating - Preggo and Non-preggo (Ongoing)
And some small artistic peeks to please the eyes. Our secondary artist managed to recover his tablet, and we have a new womb + fetus set for the sex history system.

View attachment 3333045
View attachment 3333044

Just peeks... For now. The next set will be our Gnoll girls' womb, as soon as he finds the right timing. xP

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
Version 0.3.12 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch -

Version 0.3.13 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

OP
Airell

Airell

Reputation score
Okay, guys... News and decisions. We had a poll for our Patrons, and they decided that it is time to change the focus. From now on, we will focus on Skystone, our main girls, and deepen the content with them. And of course, in the main story too...

We have enough content with our secondary girls for now, and that includes pregnancy lines. We will focus on Skystone, and also include more preggo content there too. Secondary girls will need a stronger/unique reason to have a family without moving to the castle, like Usanna and Esmeth, eventually.

But about the next update, basically... We'll focus on moving Renee to Skystone, expanding her content, more preggo, more events, and threesome storyline with Lisbeth. Speaking very directly, it's time for us to have a threesome line with our beloved kitten and wolfy. I'm looking forward to writing this event...

But to summarize what's coming, I made a list... I like organized lists, it makes my work and your reading easier.

Ver 0.3.14 Plans & List
  • New dialogues, new variations for dialogues
  • Renee's routine at Skystone
  • Rewrite the birth event
  • New Renee Datings (Ardass)
  • Lotus
  • Footjob
  • Rewriten First Massage (Boobjob...)
  • Bathing together
  • - First Wet Doggystyle
  • - Wet Doggystyle
  • - Thighjob
  • - Wet Flower
  • Lisbeth date together/threesome line
  • - First date together (Unique)
  • - First lovenight together (Unique)
  • - Second date
  • - Threesome lovenight
  • Luna Cowgirl (Preggo and non-preggo)
  • Katherine Breast Massage (Milfy... We need that...)
Our main focus from now on: Main story, main girls pregnancy/missions/deepening.

Currently I feel like I'm halfway there or something. And as always, some little peeks at our artworks... Just to sweeten the post.

1709360177582.png
1709360182031.png

Renelis will certainly be one of our followers... But I now need to focus on the next kingdom in the main story, first. Lots of work ahead...