What's new

RPG NTR [アイリスフィールド] 正しい性奴隷の使い方-暗黒大陸開拓記- (RJ166249)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The title translate to something like the proper way to use sex slaves.

That next game from Iris Field, this time with trial nearly 1GB in size.

It features multiple artists for different girls (26 total) and there's some voice acting as well.

Since part of the system is you can let your slave go prostitute themselves, I think that's where the NTR tag is for (netorase rather than rare)

The game is coming out Sept 16th (advertised on their blog)

It's basically a hybrid between a 4X game (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit and eXterminate) and an RPG. Protag starts off as a the usual amnesiac hero, but in a somewhat post-apocalyptic setting where the sun is snuffed out (apparently). So, time to explore the world to get some answers!

Fortunately you stumble across a slavery stone with a sealed champion of a goddess inside, which you then release and turn into your... err... personal sex slave. She acts as your avatar and you explore the dark world by moving her around and fighting monsters. While building up and ruling a whole kingdom while you're at it, since you also stumbled across a fine spanking manor, so might as well not waste it.

So, apparently, semen has holy power in this world, and can be converted into your basic resource (holy light source). You use it to construct light crystals to illuminate the darkness. The zone of light effectively acts as the zone of influence of your country.

To construct buildings you require both holy light source and slave workers (or their improved variant, royal slaves). Each building also has a maintenance cost (in both holy light source and slaves). Buildings generally act to generate resources and items over time, but some provide security (deploying guards) or allow your worker teams to deploy from farther away (by default they deploy from your manor, which can be an issue once your kingdom grows bigger).

(Slave workers basically function as a measure of the amount of labor you have available. Think of it as being similar to hammers from the Civilization series.)

Sex slaves can also be used to generate additional holy light source or slave workers over time, depending on whether they're assigned to... um... fellatio or birthing duties (man, this game is dark). You use some weird black magic to induce instant labor and birth.Your default avatar cannot be used to generate either of these resources unless you park her at the appropriate resource-gathering building, since she's, well, your avatar, and can't exactly sit on the sidelines.

You can get additional sex slaves by picking up slavery stones (usually by clearing dungeons using worker teams). Sex slaves also grant passive bonuses, as well as active 'limit break' abilities (usually some sort of buff or field effect) to your main avatar. They can improved by increasing your relationship level with them.

Sex slaves on duty (other than you main avatar) slowly expend mana over time, and can no longer function at 0 mana (requiring rest). Mana is also expended for their 'limit breaks'.

Your main avatar can level up and gain skill points, which you spend to unlock skills and abilities on different 'dress spheres'. Battles are fought using a rather novel ATB system, where you can allocate and reallocate points (not the skill point earlier. ) to active abilities in real time. Abilities with more points charge up faster. Once you gain a full charge, charged abilities either activate immediately (most attacks) or gain a stockpile (most defensive abilities) which are then expended later as appropriate (so, if you charged up a block or dodge ability, it will be used automatically later on when you're attacked).

Like most 4X games this game also has a diplomacy element, where you can trade, ally or wage war with other factions. 'Neutral' creeps will also harass your buildings on a frequent basis.

Warning, this game is massively complex and require reading through a shit ton of tutorial messages to even figure out the game mechanics. Heck, even my eyes glazed up, and I can read moonrunes.

(p.s. I swear there was a thread back when this game was more of simcity-ish style...can't find it though...oh well)

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=880000&postcount=63

Last edited by a moderator:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: [アイリスフィールド] 正しい性奴隷の使い方-暗黒大陸開拓記-

I'd bet good money that more than half of that 1 gig is un-compressed audio files.

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's a great game, really like it and waiting for release date. However without knowing Japanese playing it is difficult, there are a lot of thing that are unclear to me (mainly, if it is possible to switch the main girl to another slave).

I'd bet good money that more than half of that 1 gig is un-compressed audio files.
You'd lose a bet in that case.

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

(mainly, if it is possible to switch the main girl to another slave).
From what I have seen so far, no. The main slave girl is your main girl.

You have a lots of events with the other girls (which are disabled in the demo).

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Release date is tomorrow

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Original title: 正しい性奴隷の使い方-暗黒大陸開拓記-

Title Transliteration: Tadashii Seidorei no Tsukaikata: Ankoku Tairiku Kaitakuki

Title Translation: The Proper Way to Use a Sex Slave: Reclaimation Records of the Pitch-Black Continent

It's basically a hybrid between a 4X game (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit and eXterminate) and an RPG. Protag starts off as a the usual amnesiac hero, but in a somewhat post-apocalyptic setting where the sun is snuffed out (apparently). So, time to explore the world to get some answers!

Fortunately you stumble across a slavery stone with a sealed champion of a goddess inside, which you then release and turn into your... err... personal sex slave. She acts as your avatar and you explore the dark world by moving her around and fighting monsters. While building up and ruling a whole kingdom while you're at it, since you also stumbled across a fine spanking manor, so might as well not waste it.

So, apparently, semen has holy power in this world, and can be converted into your basic resource (holy light source). You use it to construct light crystals to illuminate the darkness. The zone of light effectively acts as the zone of influence of your country.

To construct buildings you require both holy light source and slave workers (or their improved variant, royal slaves). Each building also has a maintenance cost (in both holy light source and slaves). Buildings generally act to generate resources and items over time, but some provide security (deploying guards) or allow your worker teams to deploy from farther away (by default they deploy from your manor, which can be an issue once your kingdom grows bigger).

(Slave workers basically function as a measure of the amount of labor you have available. Think of it as being similar to hammers from the Civilization series.)

Sex slaves can also be used to generate additional holy light source or slave workers over time, depending on whether they're assigned to... um... fellatio or birthing duties (man, this game is dark). You use some weird black magic to induce instant labor and birth.Your default avatar cannot be used to generate either of these resources unless you park her at the appropriate resource-gathering building, since she's, well, your avatar, and can't exactly sit on the sidelines.

You can get additional sex slaves by picking up slavery stones (usually by clearing dungeons using worker teams). Sex slaves also grant passive bonuses, as well as active 'limit break' abilities (usually some sort of buff or field effect) to your main avatar. They can improved by increasing your relationship level with them.

Sex slaves on duty (other than you main avatar) slowly expend mana over time, and can no longer function at 0 mana (requiring rest). Mana is also expended for their 'limit breaks'.

Your main avatar can level up and gain skill points, which you spend to unlock skills and abilities on different 'dress spheres'. Battles are fought using a rather novel ATB system, where you can allocate and reallocate points (not the skill point earlier. ) to active abilities in real time. Abilities with more points charge up faster. Once you gain a full charge, charged abilities either activate immediately (most attacks) or gain a stockpile (most defensive abilities) which are then expended later as appropriate (so, if you charged up a block or dodge ability, it will be used automatically later on when you're attacked).

Like most 4X games this game also has a diplomacy element, where you can trade, ally or wage war with other factions. 'Neutral' creeps will also harass your buildings on a frequent basis.

Warning, this game is massively complex and require reading through a shit ton of tutorial messages to even figure out the game mechanics. Heck, even my eyes glazed up, and I can read moonrunes.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Heck, even my eyes glazed up, and I can read moonrunes.
If you ever feel like writing basic guide for the game, I'll link it in first post.

nnescio

Reputation score

Game is out now. 400 Yen off, so 1400 Yen for the game (tax not included), until noon of the 20th of September (Japan Standard Time/UTC +9:00). Even so I wouldn't recommend buying this game early if you don't know moonrunes, because of how complicated the game is. Wait until guides come out first, or enough forum discussion.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nnescio.

I had zero interest in this game at all and thought it would be boring.

Until I read your post.

too bad I can't read moonrunes XD

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nnescio.

I had zero interest in this game at all and thought it would be boring.

Until I read your post.

too bad I can't read moonrunes XD
Well, the problem isn't whether it's moonrunes or not, but whether we can hook it or not :D

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

They even have an own promo site for this game:

First time I have seen this on dlsite.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Half Civilization and half RPG with H-elements thrown in? Sounds like it definitely could be good, and sounds like it will be next to impossible to hook properly. Definitely interested in giving it a shot, but language will probably keep me from being able to really get into it.

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Original title: 正しい性奴隷の使い方-暗黒大陸開拓記-
More to this - your main avatar can change different classes and will end up with different abilities. These abilities persist between class changes, so you can have a marksman with sword bash ability and so on. These classes also level separately, so after changing to different classes you'll have to start anew (you'll get new skill[points for leveling up, tho).
I'm not sure about all other classes, but one of them I found one (プロテスメイド) searching third location in search menu (fourth option in first row). Your main costume changes with it as well.

nnescio

Reputation score

They even have an own promo site for this game:

First time I have seen this on dlsite.
It was up since last year. IIRC the game was supposed to be released, I think, October or November last year? They delayed it multiple times since they ran into multiple problems coding the AI for the various factions and implementing the diplomacy system.

Half Civilization and half RPG with H-elements thrown in? Sounds like it definitely could be good, and sounds like it will be next to impossible to hook properly. Definitely interested in giving it a shot, but language will probably keep me from being able to really get into it.
Oh, I forgot to mention this earlier, but the strategy part of the game is in real time (with pause) instead of being turn-based. Diplomacy attempts have cooldowns (separate for each faction) to avoid spamming.

(Don't think they'll have nuclear Gandhi though.)

More to this - your main avatar can change different classes and will end up with different abilities. These abilities persist between class changes, so you can have a marksman with sword bash ability and so on. These classes also level separately, so after changing to different classes you'll have to start anew (you'll get new skill[points for leveling up, tho).
I'm not sure about all other classes, but one of them I found one (プロテスメイド) searching third location in search menu (fourth option in first row). Your main costume changes with it as well.
Yeah, they act like dresspheres. You change class by changing clothes.

Edit: Huh, that was fast. Game is out on AS for those who know how to find it. There might be loli in this game.

Last edited:

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

torrent is also on nyaa now

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't play the first game by this circle, but it's referenced early on in the introduction.

Same engine as that used by Lunasoft, not sure if the artist is also the same but there are similarities.

What new players have to do:

1. Get a light source. Beacons are territory markers and uncover terrain on the map. Buildings within a beacon's beam coverage won't be attacked by monsters.

2. Get the basic buildings. There's a cost in manpower and time for construction and a cost in light generation and manpower once they're up. For the time being, sperm farms and brothels are required to increase the resource generation amount especially early on when slaves are few.

3. Explore and look for dungeons. These need to be cleared to get more slaves to work for you. They give lots of loot as well which is also a good thing.

4. Once factions are encountered, don't fight them unless you're really up for smashing them in a short war. Peaceful interaction is recommended since they provide info which players need.

5. The game is all about clearing the dungeons and getting more slaves to unlock more events along the main storyline. Buildings are required since manpower is necessary for clearing the dungeons where the girls are located. Beating up the monsters in the surrounding areas levels-up the dress outfits and the main avatar slave which helps with the random quests that are issued.

Last edited:

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

2. Get the basic buildings. There's a cost in manpower and time for construction and a cost in light generation once they're up. For the time being, sperm farms and brothels are required to get the resources on a periodic basis.
I don't think this point is correct. Mind me, I don't know Japanese at all, but from my experience building only incur upkeep cost, and don't generate resources on a periodic basic (unless you've meant manually sending your heroine there). From what I've figured out, to get resources flowing you need to actually assign your slaves to do certain jobs so that they make either money (illumination, was it?) and recruits.
I checked resource acquisition tab before and after building additional brothels, but income only went down. Well, this all goes under the premise that I didn't miss some kind of obvious thing.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think this point is correct. Mind me, I don't know Japanese at all, but from my experience building only incur upkeep cost, and don't generate resources on a periodic basic (unless you've meant manually sending your heroine there). From what I've figured out, to get resources flowing you need to actually assign your slaves to do certain jobs so that they make either money (illumination, was it?) and recruits.
I checked resource acquisition tab before and after building additional brothels, but income only went down. Well, this all goes under the premise that I didn't miss some kind of obvious thing.
My first run actually had a warning message after I put too many buildings up without the light beacons needed to maintain them, hence my earlier post. I could be mistaken as you've pointed out, but getting more sperm extraction buildings is supposed to increase the amount of light received by reducing the delay between gifts.

There are a lot of tutorial messages which can be accessed via the scene menu to check up on demand, so I'll re-read the bit on infrastructure to see if I made a mistake.

Edit: Figured it out. The buildings passively increase the base amount of light and workers received at each set interval. They do have a light cost for maintenance which can be exceeded if too many buildings are built.
Then again I seem to get random +1 to light every now and again after building the sperm generation buildings. Light does come at shorter intervals than workers though, so probably my imagination.

Last edited:

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone got a brief translation of the pre-new game options? I like these types of games but I'm terrible at them so I want it as ez as possible.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ah dang it, ITHVNR doesn't hook to this engine. Guess I'll need to wait until somebody figures out a way to hook text, this game's story seems neat and I'd like to see it.