What's new

RPG NTR [アイリスフィールド] 正しい性奴隷の使い方-暗黒大陸開拓記- (RJ166249)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [アイリスフィールド] 正しい性奴隷の使い方-暗黒大陸開拓記-

Variant mode slave links list:

This is overdue (and probably unnecessary since almost no one on this forum can play this without hooking text) but I'm putting a list of the slave links in the variant mode to help first-time players find all of the missing randomly generated slaves on the map.

Players who have found a slave at least once (either by chance or through connections) will not need to find the slave again if they turn on the option 性奴隷達の待機地情報. Doing so automatically makes the game difficulty easier by one rank though.

Characters will be listed in the order in which they appear on 性奴隷情報. Row by row from left to right.

ラピュセナ: カルナ、アルネット、リッカ
アルネット:リリナ、ラピュセナ、リッカ、ベルナ、リア&ルア、ウルフ、笑う槍、セイラ
リッカ:ラピュセナ、アルネット、リリアブルム、エリス、ベルナ、シオン、エウレリア
カルナ:ラピュセナ、リリアブルム、アルネット、リッカ、ノーラ、キッチュ、シヴァ、セイラ
リリアブルム:カルナ、リッカ、キッチュ、クロナ、ノワール、アルキネス、シヴァ
アンデリビア:N/A
ノーラ:笑う槍、ウルフ、カリン、ラピュセナ、カルナ、ローラ、セイラ、シヴァ
笑う槍:ノーラ、ウルフ、ノワール、カリン、シオン、
ウルフ:ノーラ、笑う槍、リア+ルア、カリン
リア+ルア:ノーラ、ウルフ、カリン、ラピュセナ、エテナール、リリナ、ニース、キッチュ
ノワール:クロナ、アルキネス、カリン、リリアブルム、シヴァ
カリン:ノーラ、シヴァ、ノワール、クロナ、アルキネス、ナンナ、ウルフ、キッチュ
ナンナ:リリアブルム、シヴァ、カリン、エリス、ウルフ、アルキネス、ルイーナ
ベルナ:エテナール、ラピュセナ、リア+ルア、リッカ、エウレリア、ニース
リリ:アルキネス、シヴァ、リリナ、クロナ、エリス、キッチュ
ルイーナ:ラピュセナ+アルネット+リッカ、カルナ+リリアブルム、ノーラ+笑う槍+ウルフ、リア&ルア+エリス+リリナ+ニース、ノワール+クロナ+アルキネス+カリン、リリ+ロウラ+セイラ、キッチュ+シヴァ+シオン
エテナール:N/A
クロナ:ノワール、アルキネス、リリアブルム、ローラ、リッカ、シヴァ、エテナール
エリス:リッカ、リリアブルム、リア&ルア、リリ、リリナ、ニース、シヴァ、ベルナ
ローラ:アルネット、ノーラ、ウルフ、ルイーナ、クロナ、セイラ、シヴァ
キッチュ:カルナ、リリアブルム、シヴァ、ウルフ、リア&ルア、ノワール、カリン
セイラ:リッカ、アルネット、ベルナ、クロナ、ルイーナ、ローラ、アルキネス
リリナ:アルネット、ラピュセナ、リア&ルア、ニース、ローラ、エリス
ニース:ベルナ、カルナ、ノーラ、ウルフ、リリナ、クロナ
シヴァ:リリアブルム、カリン、クロナ、アルキネス、ノワール、カルナ、ルイーナ
アルキネス:ノワール、クロナ、カリン、リリアブルム、シヴァ、エテナール、シオン、エウレリア
情報屋シオン:N/A
時の魔女エウレリア: N/A

I'm not going to bother transcribing the names into Roman letters, just match the order in which I've given them and there shouldn't be any problems. If players select a character who has already been found, said character's mana reserve is refilled completely.

Tips:
1. The waitress knows A LOT of people, so either get her early or get her late when most people are assembled to take advantage of a free mana refill.
2. Personnel with N/A are dead-ends, so don't bust a gut trying to get them early since they don't give new leads. Probably a good idea not to leave the two new guest characters too late since their abilities are extremely useful for some outfits.
3. It's easy to miss some characters if players aren't careful with their choices. In my experience Lily, Berna, Eterna, Eris, Laura, Kitsch, Seira, Lilina and Nice are easily missed if one isn't keeping track. Lily and Eterna especially since these two have the fewest cross-matches. The two guest characters also lack many connections with the main cast.
4. The faction leaders (e.g. Lapusena and friends) will always link with each other in the same faction and frequently have bonds with other faction members. Doing them one by one should fill the roster with the 9 combat-capable companions.
5. The unattached members generally have links which match the connections they formed in the main game. The waitress's grouping of characters is a good guide for seeing which characters tend to bunch up.

Last edited:

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Late post, but...

情報屋シオン:N/A

2. Personnel with N/A are dead-ends, so don't bust a gut trying to get them early since they don't give new leads. Probably a good idea not to leave the two new guest characters too late since their abilities are extremely useful for some outfits.
Yeah, I rushed Shion early because I thought she would be the most helpful in tracking the others down. Turns out she has no leads. Some information broker she is.

...Shion, you suck.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

game looks good, but i guess i gotta wait till someone translates it or i learn japanese, both will take a awful long time.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Late post, but...

Yeah, I rushed Shion early because I thought she would be the most helpful in tracking the others down. Turns out she has no leads. Some information broker she is.

...Shion, you suck.
You are joking, right? You can read the plot and setting behind the extra mode and all, so there is absolutely no reason why Shion has any idea where any of the others would be because of her limited interaction with the main cast.

I don't think I made a mistake with my guide, but forum users can and usually do ignore posts that are overly long and figure things out the hard way.

nnescio

Reputation score

You are joking, right? You can read the plot and setting behind the extra mode and all, so there is absolutely no reason why Shion has any idea where any of the others would be because of her limited interaction with the main cast.

I don't think I made a mistake with my guide, but forum users can and usually do ignore posts that are overly long and figure things out the hard way.
There is nothing wrong with your guide, and I apologize if my comment can be taken in a disparaging manner. I was just poking fun at the irony of the information broker not having any, well, information. Granted, I did sort of rush her (despite reading that she wouldn't have any leads in a Japanese walkthrough) to see if it would trigger any events (IIRC some of the normal playthrough events also hinted she had some sort of history with a few of the other characters). Didn't really regret it though, since her abilities are useful.

Last edited:

llXLll

Lurker
Reputation score
Well anyway, if anyone is looking for it, here's some image references for the main girl skills,

Attachments

Last edited:

DesertGoblin

Reputation score
I've been working on a partial translation using google translate and tips from this thread, thanks
Harleyquin13 your explanations where a big help. If anyone wants to help translate or spots anything I have got wrong please let me know and I will change it asap. I will probably do some more in the next couple of days but this is what ive got so far.

To apply the translation just extract to game directory.

Attachments

Ayu Break

Reputation score
I'll have to see if I still have this, it was really interesting but I found it hard to play untranslated. Thanks for doing this.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ha ha, recently moved, left all my data at parent's home, i'll take a look at this again, thank you very much for the partial !

Mr Stabby

Reputation score
Still no full save?
I just want Rika/Lica, the pink ninja girl scenes, just misssing one scene, I got the CG from a globaldata posted here but can't seem to find out how to get that last scene

If anyone can post a scene guide, or their save with all her scenes unlocked, would be much appreciated

tman215

Reputation score
A MTL was recently released for this game and so I decided to make a UI translation.

Most of the UI for RJ166249 - 正しい性奴隷の使い方-暗黒大陸開拓記 - translated.

Extract to the main game folder.

Missing a few new game plus screens (haven't beaten the game to test them, may potentially update later,) and a few others (mostly fluff.)

Even with the MTL and UI translation there is still some untranslated text.

Namely:
  • Facility names and descriptions
  • Skill upgrade descriptions
  • Weapon and item names
  • Diplomacy choices
  • Sex act choices
  • Report History log
  • Slave ability descriptions.
I may write up a short guide for a few of these if there is any interest (some can already be found in this thread.) For the most part there should be enough context to figure things out.

Last edited:

rmeade

Reputation score
Is there a way to ensure you get the scenes whore management stuff? I get the talks between groups or others but i can't see them proc them often.

tman215

Reputation score
Is there a way to ensure you get the scenes whore management stuff? I get the talks between groups or others but i can't see them proc them often.
Each sex act option (or "playstyle") has a few scene levels. After you have seen all of them for a "playstyle" you can switch to another.

Mr Stabby

Reputation score
The first and third game now has official translations, hope this game gets one eventually