What's new

RPG NTR [アイリスフィールド] 正しい性奴隷の使い方-暗黒大陸開拓記- (RJ166249)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [アイリスフィールド] 正しい性奴隷の使い方-暗黒大陸開拓記-

Latest patch fixed the bug affecting Filia's level 3 scenes. Confirmed it's been fixed and it's possible to get all of her sex scenes.

Still more improvements to come prior to the big content patch later in winter.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Patch v1.04 (latest so far is v1.05, but that only has minor fixes) has some significant changes:

1) You can skip 'mansion' domain events with LEFT-SHIFT now. You don't even need to be on your New Game + to do so, so be careful of accidental skips.

2) You can also speed up combat 3x with LEFT-SHIFT, but this can cause inputs (left-clicks) to become buggy when it's sped up.

3) You get a damage bonus against enemies in massed battles if you pick the advantageous formation without the help of Sion's scouting. Enemies don't get the damage bonus if you picked the wrong option.

4) Buildings no longer suffer from inefficiency penalties when placed adjacent to one another. This one is quite the notable change. Sion's tutorial has also been updated to reflect this change. So now you can cram all buildings together if you want to, saving light costs significantly and minimizing the need for expansion.

Other changes are bug and typo fixes, display improvements (more simultaneous sprites on the field map), minor modifications to end-game encounters (spoilers, so won't discuss further), plus three further conversation events related to the end-game encounters.

Last edited:

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a fullsave for this game?

nnescio

Reputation score

Latest patch is v1.1.0. This patch has significant code refactoring to improve overall game performance (text display, enemy AI routines, building effects and triggers). This also fixes white screen issues with certain H-scenes.

Due to the significant code refactoring involved, players are recommended to backup their save files before applying this patch.

Edit: This has been superceded by patch v1.1.1. This fixes some issues reintroduced by patch v1.1.0. Ain't surprising, really, refactoring the code tends to cause a lot of bugs unless done very carefully.

Last edited:

passinby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man, I love it when developers release updates via blog...and even bigger patch coming in winter soon

nnescio

Reputation score

v1.1.3 is out now. This fixes some minor issues with some slave abilities (the twins and the barmaid), the weapons furnace giving out unintended items, clear messages (when finishing the game) not acknowledging S-level difficulties properly, and display errors with the avatar's HP seeming to exceed her max HP briefly when leveling up.

A menu prompt is also added in total war encounters (part of the storyline) to let you swap out fallen fighters.

Oh, and I didn't notice the following posts earlier, sorry about that, Harleyquin.

Looks like everyone has dropped this because of information overload.

A tip to those starting out: if you want a challenge set the AI's algorithm higher but leave the combat difficulty at 1. I'm giving up a second run with no carry over at 5,5 because it's impossible to accomplish avatar-specific single quests beyond level 1 since the enemy strength is too high (several thousand HP for a level 3 bandit quest... I can't even level up my costumes to beat level 1 most of the time).
Milis the Silver Goddess will offer to help weaken the monsters (lowering the current Monster Level by one) after you lose enough fights ('bout 5 of them, IIRC). This spawns a selectable event where you are given the opportunity to reject or accept her offer.

To those who have finished the game, any of you managed to pick up the last treasure item in 練武の魔界窟?

I'm missing the second of the dragon words and I'm almost certain that's where it's to be found. I've cleared every other dungeon in the game except this one and I'm not sure if it's bad luck or a bug that's stopping me from getting the final treasure box there.
The Nov 2 blog post on Irisfield's fc2 website seems to indicate the final ???
is an unimplemented building that they plan to finish later.

今後の予定
11/2追記
ゲームの根っこの不具合修正を優先して【未完了の機能】の項目消化が10月中に終わらずでした…!
こちらを急いで終わらせてしまわなければです!

【未完了の機能】
・アディショナルスクリプト
・「領内出来事」をカテゴリー毎に分けるソート機能
・「練武の魔界窟」のダンジョン報酬となる新施設の実装
・集団戦クエストの報酬改善
・既知の不具合修正と対応可能な要望の追加と実装

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So he cottoned on to the twins ability to heal supposedly incurable characters, shame that since that actually made some normally impossible fights incredibly easy.

I'm aware of the difficulty reducing mechanic, but it's depressing when you play for 12 hours plus and can't make it past the base difficulty level.

If the missing ??? is intended to be the new building, it doesn't answer my question regarding the second dragon word of power in the list. I don't know where it is and that was the only place it could have been found.

There's nothing in the patch notes that fixes the "true end" scenes in the gallery. I couldn't get them to trigger despite meeting the conditions which I suspect is down to the timing. If the creator intends players to pick a girl before challenging the dragons (or the reaper for the decisive fight) then he should make it clearer.

nnescio

Reputation score

So he cottoned on to the twins ability to heal supposedly incurable characters, shame that since that actually made some normally impossible fights incredibly easy.

I'm aware of the difficulty reducing mechanic, but it's depressing when you play for 12 hours plus and can't make it past the base difficulty level.
Yeah, recent updates has made the base 1/1 combat difficulty/campaign AI easier due to various "quality of life" game improvements and nerfs to some enemy compositions that you are required to fight, but higher difficulties became far harder due to Irisfield plugging some OP combinations (well, OP at lower difficulties but mandatory at higher ones due to the ridiculous scaling) and increased scaling at higher difficulties (enemy soldier strengths in mass battles, most notably).

If the missing ??? is intended to be the new building, it doesn't answer my question regarding the second dragon word of power in the list. I don't know where it is and that was the only place it could have been found.

There's nothing in the patch notes that fixes the "true end" scenes in the gallery. I couldn't get them to trigger despite meeting the conditions which I suspect is down to the timing. If the creator intends players to pick a girl before challenging the dragons (or the reaper for the decisive fight) then he should make it clearer.

I haven't gotten all the dragon words myself either. Japanese walkthroughs only mention all the dragon words you have uncovered so far. It could be an issue with how the UI is arranged and there's no 'second' dragon word, maybe. Can I have a screenshot of your Dragon Words menu? And all three pages if buildings as well? If all three pages are filled then maybe it's a UI design error on the part of Irisfield.

Incidentally, you can only build within your avatar's sight radius, right? Can't seem to find any way to scroll the screen. Led to me dying on purpose many times in my first game for the quick (10 mins) tele to base and full heal, just so I can build.

Last edited:

nnescio

Reputation score

Double-posting to note some interesting discoveries:

1) You get Light every hour (00:00, 01:00, 02:00, ...) from all slaves assigned to sperm extraction duties.

2) You get Slave Workers every third hour (00:00, 03:00, 06:00, ...) from all slaves assigned to birthing duties.

So there's an exploit you can take advantage of here. Switch all slaves to birthing duties before the third hour mark to get slave workers from all slaves, then switch them back to sperm extraction duties right after that. This lets you get Light from all slaves on every hour except for the third, which gives you Slave Workers (again, from ALL slaves) instead, maximizing your resource gain.

3) The total amount of worker teams you can have at once doing construction jobs is limited by your Territory Governance stat (5 teams at level 1, +1 every level after). You only gain XP for Territory Governance by building Light Pylons, which is a slow progress (since the 2nd one requires 5 hours to build, with further ones requiring an additional hour of construction time for each one after the 2nd).

Your first light pylon only requires 20 minutes to build though (-5 minute for each worker assigned, minimum 10 minutes). Destroying a 1-light pylon only requires 5 minutes.

See the exploit now? At the beginning of the game, you can destroy and rebuild your first pylon multiple times to power-up your Territory Governance to Level 5 or so, giving you a sizable advantage for the rest of the game since you can send out more worker teams, letting you build and expand significantly faster than you normally can.

4) Base attack damage appears to be calculated based on character attack + weapon attack - target defense (and - target weapon defense if they have a blocking skill with charges left), minimum 0. There is some variance in the damage, but the calculation is mostly quite linear, really, and you'll see this pattern in other stats as well. This is also why the game scales VERY poorly when your increase the difficulty level, as enemy stats are jacked up to ridiculous levels where you can barely scratch them unless you grind your characters and weapons a lot before starting New Game Plus.

5) Character Agility reduces charge time for all skills by 1 sec for each point. For associated skills (the ones where you equip a weapon for), Weapon Speed further reduces this charge time by 1 sec per point as well. I believe there's a minimum charge time, maybe 10s or so.

This makes fast character builds focusing on rapid attacks generally better than slower builds, since they get more DPS increase out of each point of Agility or Speed (e.g. 30 Agility and 30 Speed would cut down a two minute skill to one minute, doubling DPS, while a three minute skill would only be cut down to two minutes, giving only a +50% increase in DPS). Shortening your charge time also makes it easier for you to stunlock your opponents, especially if you have high AIM weapons (which, coincidentally, most high-speed weapons do, like daggers and guns).

Slow, 'big-attack' builds still have their niche, particularly if you're going for a low-level run (or a high difficulty run without much grinding) where your normal attacks have problems even dealing damage. You usually would need to push the damage to really high levels to make it worthwhile though, since you're attacking much slower. Generally this involves a sword build using Battle Spirit + Death Omen stacks for high crit damage. Magic builds can do it easier with Taboo Magic, especially if they use Eternal's Force of Mana to max out their mana tension gauge. In both cases you would want to use Noire's Blessing of the Fang (10x damage on your next hit) combined with either Shiva's Warrior Spirit (1.5x damage on weapon attacks for the next 15 s) or Seyla's Sage Spell (1.5x damage on spells for the next 15 s) to multiply damage by 15x.

Also, yes, -Speed weapons are terrible. They add more seconds to your charge time instead.

6) Spell books require mana tension to use. Some special weapons (including boots) require them as well, like the Mana Pistol you get from the 8th dungeon. These weapons charge as usual, but don't fire if they don't have enough mana tension. You gain mana tension at a rate of 0.001*Spirit (Your 6th character stat, on the bottom right) each second in battle.

So, spells are generally terrible in the beginning, and you need a lot of levels in your belt (with a high Spirit stat) to make them fire fast enough. Eternal's Force of Mana does make your life much easier though. In any case Agility and Weapon Speed are less important for caster builds because your attack speed is generally limited by your mana tension regen rate instead of your skill charge time.

(B̶e̶ ̶a̶w̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶l̶l̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶f̶f̶e̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶A̶g̶i̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶W̶e̶a̶p̶o̶n̶ ̶S̶p̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶d̶,̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶e̶x̶a̶m̶p̶l̶e̶,̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶e̶a̶p̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶h̶i̶g̶h̶ ̶E̶v̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶t̶.̶

Edit: Never mind, Parrying doesn't technically have an associated weapon, since you don't equip anything to it [it automatically uses your main weapon], so it's not affected by Weapon Speed [not even the main weapon's].)

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kudos to the one user here still playing the game actively.

1. Micromanagement of the slaves for light and workers is completely pointless and time-consuming. Why? Biggest bottleneck is workers at the beginning which is easily resolved by raiding the dungeons. Once there's enough of a workforce light becomes the new bottleneck since buildings are generally power-hungry rather than labour intensive. Check the income bars and simply ensuring a positive non-zero income at the minimum per time interval is more than sufficient. Dungeon raids are ludicrously profitable for the number of workers committed in the early stages of the game and can be repeated. Worst-case scenario: get the avatar to start making babies.

2. Worker teams might be limited, but the number of workers one can invest into a job is limited only by manpower. Early on sending 99 workers to do every task is stupidly pointless when the fastest construction jobs still require a minimum of 10 seconds. Royal workers once triggered (keep the girls at it and bring them into combat to level them up faster) count as 100 normal workers for the purposes of construction speed. Early on going for maximum construction speed is feasible but towards the end of the game I'm quite happy with a 5 minute wait time per job since there's always something to do.

3. There are tons of character builds online (Taiwanese site has a build for every one of the classes). All of the classes can be built up into something decent if players stick to their strengths. Fast multi-hitting characters might seem great at first glance but they're screwed against bosses once the equipment breaks. I've beaten the final boss using the swordmaster build since the counter-attack skill is independent of the weapon speed and recharges extremely quickly. Either way, some of the girls have abilities which instantly recharge player abilities, including the slow normal-attack for great weapon users.

4. For caster builds, putting points into the passives for max mana is enough in the late game since that indirectly increases mana tension recharge. Early on, use and abuse Eterna as well as the archaeologist/spy for her increased mana tension recharge special. End-game mage builds have ridiculously high damage output per attack at the cost of lower DPS because of the slower recharge rate of spells. Players with mana and tension to burn can invest in the mage-specific dodge skill to gain near-invulnerability thanks to high dodge rates.

I'm still waiting for the December content patch adding the sex scenes. I've given up trying to unlock all of the true endings since each playthrough is exhaustingly long.

Last edited:

nnescio

Reputation score

Kudos to the one user here still playing the game actively.

1. Micromanagement of the slaves for light and workers is completely pointless and time-consuming. Why? Biggest bottleneck is workers at the beginning which is easily resolved by raiding the dungeons. Once there's enough of a workforce light becomes the new bottleneck since buildings are generally power-hungry rather than labour intensive. Check the income bars and simply ensuring a positive non-zero income at the minimum per time interval is more than sufficient. Dungeon raids are ludicrously profitable for the number of workers committed in the early stages of the game and can be repeated. Worst-case scenario: get the avatar to start making babies.

2. Worker teams might be limited, but the number of workers one can invest into a job is limited only by manpower. Early on sending 99 workers to do every task is stupidly pointless when the fastest construction jobs still require a minimum of 10 seconds. Royal workers once triggered (keep the girls at it and bring them into combat to level them up faster) count as 100 normal workers for the purposes of construction speed. Early on going for maximum construction speed is feasible but towards the end of the game I'm quite happy with a 5 minute wait time per job since there's always something to do.

3. There are tons of character builds online (Taiwanese site has a build for every one of the classes). All of the classes can be built up into something decent if players stick to their strengths. Fast multi-hitting characters might seem great at first glance but they're screwed against bosses once the equipment breaks. I've beaten the final boss using the swordmaster build since the counter-attack skill is independent of the weapon speed and recharges extremely quickly. Either way, some of the girls have abilities which instantly recharge player abilities, including the slow normal-attack for great weapon users.

4. For caster builds, putting points into the passives for max mana is enough in the late game since that indirectly increases mana tension recharge. Early on, use and abuse Eterna as well as the archaeologist/spy for her increased mana tension recharge special. End-game mage builds have ridiculously high damage output per attack at the cost of lower DPS because of the slower recharge rate of spells. Players with mana and tension to burn can invest in the mage-specific dodge skill to gain near-invulnerability thanks to high dodge rates.

I'm still waiting for the December content patch adding the sex scenes. I've given up trying to unlock all of the true endings since each playthrough is exhaustingly long.
Glad to hear. Also, IIRC, the true endings are triggered by the last MAX relationship event (with the respective character) you viewed at the manor before fighting the final boss, but I haven't double-checked this yet, so don't quote me on that.

Defense:

1. At the beginning it offers a sizable advantage and gives you excess light that can be used to dash around to locate the dungeons, or to buy extra skill points. This also gives you a headstart on gaining XP for both the Light and Slave production passive lord skills. It's not rather time-consuming either when you have like 4~5 slaves and can flip all of them from one set of duties to another in less than 30 seconds.

Later on, yes, this can be more trouble than it's worth, especially if you're waiting around at 5x speed for dungeons to be cleared or for the diplomacy cooldown to refresh itself.

2. Doing this trick lets you build more buildings simultaneously, so you can get more resource and item-generation buildings done in the early game. Again, not very useful at the end game when you can just pour enough workers to make everything complete within 10 minutes, but this is immensely useful at the beginning when you can barely afford 10 workers for construction since most of them are being sent to dungeons instead.

3. Hmm, interesting to note. Just found out that skills like Counteredge and Parrying and Blocking aren't dependent on weapon speed, since they don't technically require you to equip weapons for them. They use the main attack's weapon instead, but are unaffected by its weapon speed. Still, Counteredge has a charge time of 450 s (- Agility), which is still quite long, even if you can preload charge stacks before the battle.

That said, most counterattacks (whether they directly equip weapons and are dependent on weapon speed, or not) don't consume durability, which is a plus factor in long, protracted battles. Magi Revenge is a notable exception though.

For fast attack builds, there are skills and slave abilities which allow you to repair your weapons, ignore durability loss, or reload guns. Guns in general aren't really limited by durability anyway, since they can reload (it does take quite some time, but Lily Autoloader makes it instantaneous, and she has enough mana to keep it going for some time if you trigger enough intercharacter L2 relationship events for her). Seyla's Weapon Save can also be used instead, since it basically prevents durability loss for 10 s, making it exceptionally deadly when combined with BF Burst (gun attacks become nearly instantaneous). Tack on Wolf's Master Aim (all attacks have 100 AIM for 60s) on top of that and you can stunlock anything.

Dagger builds can also benefit from setting up multiple weapon/ability sets with backup weapons, which you switch to when your weapons break. Does eat up inventory space though, but this is usually only required when fighting bosses.

4.IIRC, there is a minimum hit chance, so you'll still get hit even if you max out Evade to ridiculous levels. Magi Bling also eats up too much mana on for pure magic builds, but hybrid builds (or weapon builds, for that matter) can benefit a lot especially when combined with Nanna's Tension Gain.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Glad to hear. Also, IIRC, the true endings are triggered by the last MAX relationship event (with the respective character) you viewed at the manor, but I haven't double-checked this yet, so don't quote me on that.

Defense:

1. At the beginning it offers a sizable advantage and gives you excess light that can be used to dash around to locate the dungeons, or to buy extra skill points. This also gives you a headstart on gaining XP for both the Light and Slave production passive lord skills. It's not rather time-consuming either when you have like 4~5 slaves and can flip all of them from one set of duties to another in less than 30 seconds.

Later on, yes, this can be more trouble than it's worth, especially if you're waiting around at 5x speed for dungeons to be cleared or for the diplomacy cooldown to refresh itself.

2. Doing this trick lets you build more buildings simultaneously, so you can get more resource and item-generation buildings done in the early game. Again, not very useful at the end game when you can just pour enough workers to make everything complete within 10 minutes, but this is immensely useful at the beginning when you can barely afford 10 workers for construction since most of them are being sent to dungeons instead.

3. Hmm, interesting to note. Just found out that skills like Counteredge and Parrying and Blocking aren't dependent on weapon speed, since they don't technically require you to equip weapons for them. They use the main attack's weapon instead, but are unaffected by its weapon speed. Still, Counteredge has a charge time of 450 s (- Agility), which is still quite long, even if you can preload charge stacks before the battle.

That said, most counterattacks (whether they directly equip weapons and are dependent on weapon speed, or not) don't consume durability, which is a plus factor in long, protracted battles. Magi Revenge is a notable exception though.

For fast attack builds, there are skills and slave abilities which allow you to repair your weapons, ignore durability loss, or reload guns. Guns in general aren't really limited by durability anyway, since they can reload (it does take quite some time, but Lily Autoloader makes it instantaneous, and she has enough mana to keep it going for some time if you trigger enough intercharacter L2 relationship events for her). Seyla's Weapon Save can also be used instead, since it basically prevents durability loss for 10 s, making it exceptionally deadly when combined with BF Burst (gun attacks become nearly instantaneous). Tack on Wolf's Master Aim (all attacks have 100 AIM for 60s) on top of that and you can stunlock anything.

Dagger builds can also benefit from setting up multiple weapon/ability sets with backup weapons, which you switch to when your weapons break. Does eat up inventory space though, but this is usually only required when fighting bosses.

4.IIRC, there is a minimum hit chance, so you'll still get hit even if you max out Evade to ridiculous levels. Magi Bling also eats up too much mana on for pure magic builds, but hybrid builds (or weapon builds, for that matter) can benefit a lot especially when combined with Nanna's Tension Gain.
1. All 3 of my playthroughs maxed out light generation at level 99. Worker generation was in the high 80s. All that micromanagement isn't worth it when all I end up is saving 10-15 minutes on the initial stages of the game.

2. 5 workers is more than enough if I'm constantly raiding dungeons. At any rate I'm rarely idle since the main avatar is spending most of the time taking out random creeps and flagging new dungeon locations. Getting basic infrastructure set takes on average 30 minutes without micromanagement abuse.

3. Counter-attacks DO use up weapon durability, but that's only an issue for fast multi-strike focused characters with a limited number of weapons. Counter-attacks are a core component for swordmaster builds with huge weapon damage and slow regular attacks. Normally I just equip a secondary 1H weapon which deals out small DPS to keep the enemy HP bar ticking over. I'm aware of the durability saving special abilities, but the only one I bother with is the auto-reloader on my gun build. Since I can switch out builds at will equipment breaking on me isn't an issue, plus the default outfit has emergency repair which technically makes any build immune to equipment breakage.

4. I know there's a minimum chance, but that's why mage builds invest points in HP upgrades and defence as a fallback. The final boss on default difficulty with no New Game + advantage can be beaten with a mage build provided I find a way to keep my magic books from running out. Maxed out mage evade is completely doable on a spellcaster build provided players are willing to grind for levels and are smart with their equipment and skill choices. Hybrid builds aren't really viable since mana is largely wasted on classes not focused on using it, only the mage outfit and to a lesser extent the gunslinger outfit really exploit mana-based skills.

And no, I've yet to get the true ending despite selecting the wedding ring/bone event for a specific character prior to challenging the last dungeon. The choice must most likely be made before the decisive fight with the reaper but I really don't want to go through another 11-12 hour grind.

nnescio

Reputation score

1. All 3 of my playthroughs maxed out light generation at level 99. Worker generation was in the high 80s. All that micromanagement isn't worth it when all I end up is saving 10-15 minutes on the initial stages of the game.

2. 5 workers is more than enough if I'm constantly raiding dungeons. At any rate I'm rarely idle since the main avatar is spending most of the time taking out random creeps and flagging new dungeon locations. Getting basic infrastructure set takes on average 30 minutes without micromanagement abuse.

3. Counter-attacks DO use up weapon durability, but that's only an issue for fast multi-strike focused characters with a limited number of weapons. Counter-attacks are a core component for swordmaster builds with huge weapon damage and slow regular attacks. Normally I just equip a secondary 1H weapon which deals out small DPS to keep the enemy HP bar ticking over. I'm aware of the durability saving special abilities, but the only one I bother with is the auto-reloader on my gun build. Since I can switch out builds at will equipment breaking on me isn't an issue, plus the default outfit has emergency repair which technically makes any build immune to equipment breakage.

4. I know there's a minimum chance, but that's why mage builds invest points in HP upgrades and defence as a fallback. The final boss on default difficulty with no New Game + advantage can be beaten with a mage build provided I find a way to keep my magic books from running out. Maxed out mage evade is completely doable on a spellcaster build provided players are willing to grind for levels and are smart with their equipment and skill choices. Hybrid builds aren't really viable since mana is largely wasted on classes not focused on using it, only the mage outfit and to a lesser extent the gunslinger outfit really exploit mana-based skills.

And no, I've yet to get the true ending despite selecting the wedding ring/bone event for a specific character prior to challenging the last dungeon. The choice must most likely be made before the decisive fight with the reaper but I really don't want to go through another 11-12 hour grind.
1. Mine are usually at around 40~50. Hmm, different playstyles for different people then. I tend to micromanage a lot in games like this, and develop and expand fast enough to end games quickly.

3. Counteredge (Swordmaster tree, any weapon equipped on main attack) and Punchback (Milis Order tree, boots) don't eat weapon durability when they activate. Magi Revenge (Magical Witch tree, destruction magic tomes) does, however. Checked on ver 1.1。2.

And yes, Emergency Repair is somewhat mandatory for dagger builds who don't carry back-up weapon sets.

4. Eh, Sexy Thief builds can use Magi Bling instead of Parry if their main weapon doesn't have high Evade. Gun-using Sexy Thieves, for example, who make a total mockery out of any enemy with Dodge abilities (The Protect Maid is intended to be the gunslinger class, maybe by using some sort of gun and shield build, with the shield covering for the long reload time, but in practice I really, really hate its 60 ACC stat, which is the lowest out of all the classes). By some point most classes get enough Spirit to have a bunch of Mana Tension lying around doing nothing anyway. I tend to favor ST builds due to its highest base accuracy and evade stats (which never increase or level ups), even if it has poor Defense growth without savescumming level ups. The Masochism skill helps.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1. Mine are usually at around 40~50. Hmm, different playstyles for different people then. I tend to micromanage a lot in games like this, and develop and expand fast enough to end games quickly.

3. Counteredge (Swordmaster tree, any weapon equipped on main attack) and Punchback (Milis Order tree, boots) don't eat weapon durability when they activate. Magi Revenge (Magical Witch tree, destruction magic tomes) does, however. Checked on ver 1.1。2.

And yes, Emergency Repair is somewhat mandatory for dagger builds who don't carry back-up weapon sets.

4. Eh, Sexy Thief builds can use Magi Bling instead of Parry if their main weapon doesn't have high Evade. Gun-using Sexy Thieves, for example, who make a total mockery out of any enemy with Dodge abilities (The Protect Maid is intended to be the gunslinger class, maybe by using some sort of gun and shield build, with the shield covering for the long reload time, but in practice I really, really hate its 60 ACC stat, which is the lowest out of all the classes). By some point most classes get enough Spirit to have a bunch of Mana Tension lying around doing nothing anyway. I tend to favor ST builds due to its highest base accuracy and evade stats (which never increase or level ups), even if it has poor Defense growth without savescumming level ups. The Masochism skill helps.
1. Looks like patches bugged out the counter-attack skills. They always used up item durability from the initial release of the game, so something got broken when fixes were introduced. Magic counter-attack for some reason works as it was always intended.

2. The thing about mana evade is that even at maxed levels the other classes will burn through the initial charges and take much longer to recharge evade compared to a straight-up mage build. If the only defence is evasion, then that build is dead if it can't avoid damage. Accuracy is over-rated, the gunslinger maid at max levels is still pushing 80+% accuracy which is more than enough with the best guns (low durability though). I don't save and reload for build level-ups but at default difficulty that's not an issue.

rxrx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just a notice, ver 2.0 is out, with a new game mode which continues on the story after you complete the game and 6 new H-scenes. Looking forward to it!

SDEASDES

Lurker
Reputation score

Eh, might as well post this.
In the ver 2.0's new Extra Game, you'll face 6 different bosses after the 'time limit' in the clock reaches 0.

Beating each of them unlocks a scene (memory). There are 6 of them in total.
After seeing all 6 memories, you will unlock a scene where you have to name the girl who was in the memory (...I think? I forgot, lol).

SAVE BEFORE YOU OPEN THE EVENT! (This is important since you will only have 1 chance to guess her name).
Anyway, pick the 1st option to enter the name. The correct name is アンデリビア (Andelivia? Anderibia?). (Should I put that part in spoiler box?)
For those who failed to enter the name correctly, maybe you mistook ン (N) with ソ (So)?

After that, you should get an event CG with her appearing (if you guessed correctly).

For the final boss, as far as I know, the first part is a 3 forms battle (randomly picked on available 'side' girls AKA not faction-related).

For the second part, you have to use Andelivia, put the points in her last skill and her defensive skill. When the boss is about to use its skill, switch your points to the second last skill (...eh, probably shouldn't matter? I dunno) to avoid instant kill. Your goal is to get Andelivia's 'buff' to 0 (It starts from 30 and will start its countdown when her last skill is active).

After you are done with that, Andelivia's skills and stats will change and the last part of the battle begins.

For the last part... to be honest, I haven't really experimented on this, you are supposed to use Andelivia's last skill (again), and each of the 'support slaves's' skills (They will change picture or unable to be used after you use them). Story-wise, I think they are sharing their energy or something like that. Again, there is a cooldown until their power are 'shared' completely.
Anyway, the effect of that is that she gets more points to use after the 'fusion'.

Use those skills to defeat the boss (1st is a normal damaging skill, 2nd is Damage over time). Don't forget to keep some points on defensive skills since the boss' attack is basically an instant kill.

That... should be it? I probably missed a lot of parts about the strategy in the final battle since I rushed through it yesterday with a barely leveled party from my 1 cycle 'main story' save...

Good luck to you all.

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

sorry guys, but there is a way to unlock all the scenes (like a code or something?) or i still need to wait (thousands of years) for a complete save?
:(

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just got my hand of v2.0
Tried xtra stage.... Ok 1st i already totaly forgotten my combo skill....
and im fighting some 1000-1500 hp mob..... This called for replay again from beginning.
It seem building recipe and dragon voice ability u get also got carried trough, so its good idea to go for perfect run before going xtra stage.
Partial heroine power got carried trough depend on what saved in end game data so does item you saved. / all skill get with weapon mastery set to 50 but passive stat up can be invested again

Also to those of kind soul, is it possible to help me translate the starting menu since i think i will go replay from begining again with new game+ to get everything completed... (harder difficulty of coz)
New Game

Xtra Game

autizboyz

Reputation score

Is it normal if you already finish all the dungeon but still missing 3 slave/girl and 1 dragon spell? Im guessing the last 3 girl is the white hair kimono girl the, the red hair devilish girl and the last boss? Don't think you can capture them like the death girl or can you? And also still missing lot of cg's even tho i almost complete all the girl relationship/event or whatever that thing is.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally at the last boss for the variant mode introduced in 2.0.

There's a little puzzle shortly before the final boss, fail to solve it and the big fight at the end will all be for nothing. There is a hint given when players choose to give up, it should't be too hard to figure out what the answer is provided you can read.

The fight itself is royally hard, I thought the six mini-bosses coming into this was tough enough but those were just appetisers before this main course. It's hugely important to get the skill selection and helper abilities correct to maximise survival chances, also liberal use of the spacebar to pause is absolutely required.

Considering it's just me and possibly two others playing the new variant mode, I can probably take my time producing a guide for this.