What's new

RPG NTR [アイリスフィールド] 正しい性奴隷の使い方-暗黒大陸開拓記- (RJ166249)

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [アイリスフィールド] 正しい性奴隷の使い方-暗黒大陸開拓記-

So while I haven't figured out how to get VNR to work with this game (don't have the OCR module yet either...) for some reason Chiitrans Lite can hook the dialogue of the VN portions of the game, including the "Shion Navi" segments... Some information overload may have happened.

...That's about it, though, so between being late to the party and being unable to read most of the game's technical commands, I'm entirely dependent on the info given out by the resident JP-readers while being unable to give out helpful info myself, so apologies for that.

But anyways, first off I would like to confirm if what Shion said that "being adjacent decreases their performance, so buildings should be at least one space away from each other" is true or if my google-fu is WAY off, and secondly I'd like to echo the sentiment to have a translation of what the "starting bonuses" do ("because ez mode is for chumps", my masochist side says).

I only have pure guesswork to go off of, but,
The sword seems to improve combat abilities overall,
The rock seems to improve Light generation,
The anatomy book seems to improve Slave and Royal Slave generation,
The sextant seems to improve speed of something (beacon construction? Dungeon exploration?)
The sack seems to do something with items (extra item storage? Extra items?),
The mirror seems to improve diplomacy, bond-level improvements, and something about slave workers in wars?
The collar and dildo seems to improve female slave level-up rates and something about prostitution?

Edit: also, a very minor nitpick that should be unbecoming of me since I can't actually read Japanese, I'm pretty sure that the word ミリス (appears in the bottle factory and lake buildings' names, for one) is supposed to be a proper name referring to the avatar's patron goddess (who's incidentally the "goddess of silver", which reflects on the name of the church)

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So while I haven't figured out how to get VNR to work with this game (don't have the OCR module yet either...) for some reason Chiitrans Lite can hook the dialogue of the VN portions of the game, including the "Shion Navi" segments... Some information overload may have happened.

...That's about it, though, so between being late to the party and being unable to read most of the game's technical commands, I'm entirely dependent on the info given out by the resident JP-readers while being unable to give out helpful info myself, so apologies for that.

But anyways, first off I would like to confirm if what Shion said that "being adjacent decreases their performance, so buildings should be at least one space away from each other" is true or if my google-fu is WAY off, and secondly I'd like to echo the sentiment to have a translation of what the "starting bonuses" do ("because ez mode is for chumps", my masochist side says).

I only have pure guesswork to go off of, but,
The sword seems to improve combat abilities overall,
The rock seems to improve Light generation,
The anatomy book seems to improve Slave and Royal Slave generation,
The sextant seems to improve speed of something (beacon construction? Dungeon exploration?)
The sack seems to do something with items (extra item storage? Extra items?),
The mirror seems to improve diplomacy, bond-level improvements, and something about slave workers in wars?
The collar and dildo seems to improve female slave level-up rates and something about prostitution?

Edit: also, a very minor nitpick that should be unbecoming of me since I can't actually read Japanese, I'm pretty sure that the word ミリス (appears in the bottle factory and lake buildings' names, for one) is supposed to be a proper name referring to the avatar's patron goddess (who's incidentally the "goddess of silver", which reflects on the name of the church)
Shion does advise buildings be kept at least one square away from each other to maximise efficiency and prevent fights from breaking out. Since I've followed her advice in finishing the game, I didn't really have a problem nor did I try to put buildings together to see what would happen.

Since people are still asking about what the starting items give, I'm giving a full list below. Japanese name and then what it does.

使い込まれた短剣:All characters who can participate in combat have higher combat stats.

聖なる光を導く魔石:Increased light generation.

人体学の教本: Increases number of normal workers generated and increases probability of royal worker birth.

銀の六分儀:Faster construction of buildings and light beacons.

不思議な麻袋: Player initial inventory spaces +8.

美しく輝く手鏡:Increases chance of success from diplomatic favours, bonds between the girls improve faster, more chances of switching out slaves during field battles.

変態性奴隷調教グッズ:Improves levelling-up of girls when they're attached as support. Each girl generates more of her assigned resource per interval.

虹色に煌く熾天使の羽: All of the above benefits rolled into one item. Highly recommended for beginners.

Correct regarding the bottle factory and the lake. It's named after the silver goddess which for some reason I failed to make the connection when doing up the list. The building list has been amended to reflect this.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does anybody know if there's an active translation being done for this game? Even a partial for starting selections, UI, skills and items would be a huge help!

I've managed to stumble and bumble my way through a decent portion of the game, but it just feels like I could enjoy it a little bit more if I could read/understand a portion of it.

Also many thanks to people that have already pointed out translations for certain parts of this so far.

I would translate it myself. But since it's not RPG maker, there's a 99% chance I couldn't figure out how to do it, or would break the game somehow (last time I tried working on a wolf game, I broke the text somehow and now it only displays machine language, rofl).

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anybody know if there's an active translation being done for this game? Even a partial for starting selections, UI, skills and items would be a huge help!

I've managed to stumble and bumble my way through a decent portion of the game, but it just feels like I could enjoy it a little bit more if I could read/understand a portion of it.

Also many thanks to people that have already pointed out translations for certain parts of this so far.

I would translate it myself. But since it's not RPG maker, there's a 99% chance I couldn't figure out how to do it, or would break the game somehow (last time I tried working on a wolf game, I broke the text somehow and now it only displays machine language, rofl).
Beg the person responsible for this and see.

I wouldn't get hopes too high considering said person isn't active and hasn't really bothered updating that patch for the first game for over a year.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh, thanks for the advice! I remember seeing that game a long time ago, I didn't realize it was by this same circle? Well dang, now i need to get another game.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Figured out how to unlock the main avatar's sex scenes.

Unlike the other slaves, she doesn't automatically generate resources based on her task. Players need to set something (for example child-bearing) and then use one of the appropriate buildings to trigger the scene. What does appear seems to be random and based on the character's training level. I've set mine to sperm collection but using the impregnation rooms seems to get the scene just fine (due to low collection efficiency best to just obtain workers. One cycle takes 10-15 seconds including healing time).

Players can check the gallery to check the progress of unlocked scenes. Because triggering each scene is draining on LP, it's best to do this near the HQ where HP regeneration is readily available.

Last edited:

bobsaget

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To those who have finished the game, any of you managed to pick up the last treasure item in 練武の魔界窟?

I'm missing the second of the dragon words and I'm almost certain that's where it's to be found. I've cleared every other dungeon in the game except this one and I'm not sure if it's bad luck or a bug that's stopping me from getting the final treasure box there.
I was having trouble with this too.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like everyone has dropped this because of information overload.

A tip to those starting out: if you want a challenge set the AI's algorithm higher but leave the combat difficulty at 1. I'm giving up a second run with no carry over at 5,5 because it's impossible to accomplish avatar-specific single quests beyond level 1 since the enemy strength is too high (several thousand HP for a level 3 bandit quest... I can't even level up my costumes to beat level 1 most of the time).

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like everyone has dropped this because of information overload.

A tip to those starting out: if you want a challenge set the AI's algorithm higher but leave the combat difficulty at 1. I'm giving up a second run with no carry over at 5,5 because it's impossible to accomplish avatar-specific single quests beyond level 1 since the enemy strength is too high (several thousand HP for a level 3 bandit quest... I can't even level up my costumes to beat level 1 most of the time).
lolz for 1st timer, sound like that is really hard.
but on 2nd play trough i find that my girl costume quite powerful, well i havent played the 2nd playtrough for long...

Im actualy waiting until they add more patch or maybe xtra CG in future...
I mean there sooooo much blank in their scene and so on.... i just got this feeling they will have update on them, thats when im gonna start 2nd playtrough (maybe 3 / 3)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lolz for 1st timer, sound like that is really hard.
but on 2nd play trough i find that my girl costume quite powerful, well i havent played the 2nd playtrough for long...

Im actualy waiting until they add more patch or maybe xtra CG in future...
I mean there sooooo much blank in their scene and so on.... i just got this feeling they will have update on them, thats when im gonna start 2nd playtrough (maybe 3 / 3)
You need to choose the scenes you want in order for the girls to unlock them.

The main avatar's scenes are more difficult since I can unlock the first few but can't seem to get the higher level ones. I'm not sure if it's to do with the number of buildings or if there's a specific order in which the scenes are unlocked.

Edit: Certainly a bug with a few of the main character's scenes. They might be level-dependent since I can unlock some of the other scenes normally with just one visit to the appropriate building.

Argh! I can't seem any of the level 3 scenes for the main character. I'm starting to think they're locked until I meet some obscure requirement.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Version 1.03 is now out. Download the patch from the creator's blog.

Field battles have been rebalanced, also the main avatar gains a dash feature which increases movement speed at the cost of light.

There are a couple of interface improvements and a few other miscellaneous changes to the endings and the sex scenes.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's one of the problems of translating one of this circle's games, they pump out updates for quite a while. Can't really blame anybody not wanting to get into it right away. Guess I'll check in in a couple months, awesome that this is out, I had no idea it would be out any time soon.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just realised something regarding the H-scenes for the characters who are fighting companions.

If any of them are selected as the active companion for quick-swap during combat, that character's H-scenes will not unlock unless the player interacts with the appropriate buildings on the map.

Because of this, it's best to switch to the male gunslinger or any character who's completed collection to ensure time isn't wasted during down-time (clearing the northern dungeons prior to the final battles).

Still no idea what's required for unlocking the level 3 scenes for the main avatar. The only thing I've yet to try is to max out the cabbage patches and sperm pens but those are expensive to build up and maintain. There are also a few gaps in my CG gallery even though I've collected all of the scenes for the character in question.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Onto how to collect scene, this is what i know so far.
1st let's open the window it should look something like this

you pick the 1st 3 choice, for the variation, then you pick 1 with the star (*) in it.
The 1 with star will show u visual event / while the 1 without star will show mob H
the variation will look like this during the event recollection

Now the anoying part is there tons and tons of this event and always 3 different variation with 3 different lvl
since there still some scene without star.... this is what my feeling tell me they will put up update or expansion in future (well it just assumption)
Hence why i felt like waiting until future update and replay the game in harder difficulty.

PS: main heroine event need the red / blue building + all girl need higher affection for higher lvl scene

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Onto how to collect scene, this is what i know so far.
1st let's open the window it should look something like this

you pick the 1st 3 choice, for the variation, then you pick 1 with the star (*) in it.
The 1 with star will show u visual event / while the 1 without star will show mob H
the variation will look like this during the event recollection

Now the anoying part is there tons and tons of this event and always 3 different variation with 3 different lvl
since there still some scene without star.... this is what my feeling tell me they will put up update or expansion in future (well it just assumption)
Hence why i felt like waiting until future update and replay the game in harder difficulty.

PS: main heroine event need the red / blue building + all girl need higher affection for higher lvl scene
The mob scenes without visuals aren't getting updates unless he decides to pay the artists for more pictures corresponding to the respective scenes. So your assumption is off the mark and waiting for an update in the hope for visuals is going to be a long one.

I have maxed out the red and blue buildings and cannot get the level 3 scene for the main heroine. I have interacted with the buildings multiple times on different occasions and different settings and nothing happens.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Stronghold assaults:

Anyone intending to crush the factions by force need only stand on the location of the faction HQ. Once war is declared by attempting to destroy any building (or attacking the HQ directly), clicking on the HQ a second time before the defences react should initiate the castle assault.

As a rule, stronghold assaults involve multiple field battles and 1-on-1 duels with the faction's characters. To this end, players should bring as many mana jewels as possible and ensure all support abilities, equipment etc. are in top condition.

Church of light:

1. Easiest one to start with. Rika has a main attack and 4 support abilities but isn't very durable and won't do much damage if her main attack is stunned.

2. Once Arnette gives the offer for the secret passage, take it up to get some light and reduce the number of field engagements.

3. Lapsena has physical and magic attacks and her special ability stops her equipment from losing durability. She's not that hard to beat so long as her attacks are suppressed.

Abyssal kin

1. Unlike the rescue mission, taking this faction out by force is MUCH harder and not recommended to start with.

2. Field battles always start with the enemy at 100% morale for the first round. There are at least 5 to negotiate.

3. In between each field battle, Andelia will turn up and annoy players by grinding down health and equipment durability. She needs to be fought three times before she's captured. Since her only weapon is the poison passive ability which deals damage when players make a move, it's easy to finish the duel with no damage. I recommend using a gun build with no shields since durability isn't a problem. Stun her healing ability and the poison, the stun when attack avoided passive she has won't be as annoying if she's beaten quickly.

4. Karna's magic does tons of damage even against level 25 characters. Fortunately she's not that durable (less than 100hp on standard difficulty, An has over 800) but incredibly difficult to hit thanks to the mana avoid passive. Either have one character build come equipped with a damage-dealing special ability or use Nowal's 100% hit chance special to get the attack in. The spell damage should either be avoided or reflected.

5. I'm not sure if it's possible to beat the demon lord. She has an instant-death skill, a passive that prevents ability stun and ridiculously powerful magic attacks. Fortunately losing to her doesn't prevent the trio from joining the player's camp.

Dark city

1. The field battles are standard fare, the opponent doesn't start with 100% morale at the start of the battle, instead the starting morale slowly rises from a base of 85% until maximum by the 3rd battle.

2. The spear bodyguard is quite a handful with an unbreakable weapon, two physical attacks and a passive which reduces the damage potential of combo attacks. 1000+ HP on standard difficulty isn't a laughing matter either. Players having trouble can always go back and train up a build which can outlast her on sheer stats, if the fight is an even one landing single, heavy blows accurately is more effective than multiple strikes.

3. The gunslinger relies on his gun and his boots. His evasion special is annoying so sealing it off is necessary to land hits. Since the gun can't be broken, minimise damage through slave abilities and then try to target the quick reload passive.

4. The leader uses a katana, gun and a variety of buffs. If she evades and her passive is active she gets healing. She's also capable of munching equipment durability so a gun build might work if it's properly configured. She has the lowest HP of the enemy characters so overpowering her with levels should make this battle the quickest to finish.

Church of light mark 2

1. This is the easiest faction to beat down. Only one character to duel and just three field battles.

2. I'm not sure if it's a bug or a game design feature, but the first two field battles will always cancel 100% morale if it's triggered on the second round. Other than that the numbers aren't anywhere near as crazy as the three initial factions.

3. The adviser herself isn't tough. Fast-hitting multiple strikes will overwhelm her since she's a spellcaster with slow charge-up and no evasion passive like Karna.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To those who have finished the game, I'd like to check which CGs and scenes could be unlocked which I have missed after two runs.

Missing scenes:

1. Page 3 row 1 #5 (Just after Rikka's gang rape impregnation scene with the ruffians)

2. All of the true endings. I picked one just before the final battle but didn't see anything special beyond the generic endings.

Missing CGs:

1. Page 10 row 4 #5 (Demon lord CG)

2. Page 18 row 5 #2 (Idol CG)

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As requested a week ago, I add the (incomplete) dragon words list and what each command does:

1. 白光: The avatar's visible area increases.

2. 不動: All monsters on the map stop moving for a while.

3. 停滞: Building generation by the Darkness and the Dragon incarnates ceases (i.e. no more monster den construction)

4. 裁雷: All monsters around the avatar are destroyed.

5. 転移: Instant teleportation to base, designated resurrection point or gate of light.

6. 疾風: Movement speed increases 3x (not so useful now that a dash function is enabled in the latest version)

7. 滅壊: 10 random structures belonging to enemy faction are destroyed (monster dens usually, but the trees also count)

8. 完養: Full recovery of LP and all equipment durability.

9. 極鍛: All items in inventory have a small chance of benefiting further from ore improvements (i.e. anything with a star next to the item name can get 1-2 more stat upgrades before the star is reimposed. Improved with latest patch.)

10. 霊霧: All sex slaves have their mana fully replenished.

11. 絆育: Bonds with all sex slaves strengthened (both with the player and each other. Useful for collecting the event bonuses).

12. 魔填: Mana tension maxed for the next battle.

13. 不死: All domain workers and guards are invulnerable.

14. 労励: All construction times reduced.

15. 復活: While active, resurrection is instantaneous. (no need to wait the usual 10 seconds)

16. 探究: Dungeon exploration attrition is reduced (dungeon spelunking less likely to fail)

17. 終宴: Instantly ends the great invasion event.

18. 夢想: Randomly chooses a learned dragon word for activation.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a big update coming this winter with 6 of the heroines without visual scenes of sexual intercourse now who will get them in version 2.0.

A smaller patch with a few gameplay and interface improvements is still in the works and will be released over the next few days.