What's new

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Akabur Games

Did you start with a brand new game, or did you use an existing save from PT? I thought the beta was released with a couple saved games, so I started with them, wanting to see the new goodies more quickly. But the game somehow realized I had existing PT saves, and that's what I was seeing. Anyway, once you get in to the game, those old saves allow you do things sort of out of order, but won't allow you to progress much further. At least that was my experience.
new game, 2.01

Kasreyn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you think someone, a mod maybe, could update the OP to include the fact that PT:G is completed?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New black-barred spoiler sketch of "Magic Shop : Episode 7" (cause why bother making sense with numerals *coughmicrosoftxboxcough*)

Dunno who that girl/"ball" is supposed to be :confused:

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New black-barred spoiler sketch of "Magic Shop : Episode 7" (cause why bother making sense with numerals *coughmicrosoftxboxcough*)

Dunno who that girl/"ball" is supposed to be :confused:
I do like that he's switching to an episode model where he releases content more quickly.

Kasreyn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still wondering if anyone can update the OP to reflect the fact that the game is now out?

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Still wondering if anyone can update the OP to reflect the fact that the game is now out?
Person in charge of OP might not be on anymore.

Edit:

Scratch that he was on 3 days ago so unless he logs back in then it's best to wait.

Aeola

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I liked the Gold Edition, but considering the time he has spent on it, the result feels underwhelming. It was also fairly fast to complete everything.

I wish there was more western competition.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I liked the Gold Edition, but considering the time he has spent on it, the result feels underwhelming. It was also fairly fast to complete everything.

Especially if you use my 100% save from a few pages back *winkwink*

dayyim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

need help about Akabur Momcest Trainer v.10d i can't find out about
teach how to kiss 2

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ That thing only uses Hermione sprites and the Akabur name, nothing to do with either of the "real" deal.

dayyim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

them it not Akabur game. i just found it at

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, and anyone following this thread had probably seen about 80% or so of the new stuff in some form already. Which is all right, except that he kept saying that he was only giving peeks and holding back most of it, and when we saw the full game it would blow our minds. The only things I can't recall seeing or being told about in some form are one CG scene, and the Azalea's Shop Improvement nano-game. Maybe Rose's alternate costume, if you count that. Hype is to be expected, but it's hard not to be a little disappointed given the level of it, and the results.

The game was mostly good for a VN. The worst of it was Iris's training which felt like tacked on filler that wasn't especially rewarding, and actually delayed other, better bits of the game from unlocking. Maybe mixing lunacy, violence, and sex has to be in your wheelhouse to appreciate it.

Aeola

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, and anyone following this thread had probably seen about 80% or so of the new stuff in some form already.
That may have been one of my issues with the whole thing. I checked just the occasional updates and I still feel like I saw most of the content before release.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That may have been one of my issues with the whole thing. I checked just the occasional updates and I still feel like I saw most of the content before release.
Well, I suppose that's a downside of the patreon model. If you don't show anything, people think you're not doing anything, and won't pay you. If you show stuff, you'll ruin the surprise. I mean, it's not a binary, but still.

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, I suppose that's a downside of the patreon model. If you don't show anything, people think you're not doing anything, and won't pay you. If you show stuff, you'll ruin the surprise. I mean, it's not a binary, but still.
Yeah, I think I enjoyed the game more for not seeing any of the updates and just waiting until the finished game was available.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i guess the best parts fer me that made the game feel like anything was added is the azalea events =/.