What's new

rykdragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Akabur Games

Over 1 year he only give few cg, alot of crap. Everyone waiting to train İris. what did we get?:D Everyone waiting to another ending. What did we get? Everone waiting more Jasmin scene. What did we get? Nothing...:D

I said, we are not train anyone we send her a school and she came back obedient one. But Harmoni different. We trained her but no cd except ending ruin the game. He's a money trap but I dont care because I dont support him.:D

I like his games but one year for nothing? When he was poor his more fast than this. Another hand he introduced something; patreon thing. Everywhere patreon. Someone put 3 cg whit 1 gb size and says support me.:eek: 3 cg but 1gb how can it be?:rolleyes: You thing there is a lot of stuff in that game but its empty. In 5 month get 3-4 update, at last the that thing(!) taken by her hands. Miraculously that shity games were suppored. İf I support, I support Akabur. He's slow, he dont listen the supporter, he mock them but at least he gave full game + lots of stuff.

Anyway PT gold was a dissapontment.

As always: Sorry for my English.:rolleyes:

Pacmanisawesome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As a fan of sprite sex I vastly preferred witch trainers style over anything I've seen him do, I really don't have any preference towards CG's when so much sprite animations are available to me.

My problem with Witch Trainer is it just didn't feel like there was enough....to be honest, but I really had a good time playing what was there.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

hey. im not getting a few quests. is it a bug? like the one to unlock dancing

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well, I suppose that's a downside of the patreon model. If you don't show anything, people think you're not doing anything, and won't pay you. If you show stuff, you'll ruin the surprise. I mean, it's not a binary, but still.
It is a bit of a catch-22. However, I knew quite a bit about the plot of the new Star Wars before I saw it, mostly from social media and spoilers people slipped into unrelated articles just because. It still didn't spoil my enjoyment of the film. Now, if it had been pitched as a 150 minute thrill-ride full of twists and turns I'd never guess at, then turned out to be 75 minutes that merely jumped from one spoiled bit to the next with some dialogue, and establishing shots to tie them together, that would have been disappointing. Even if the movie was otherwise top-notch in every respect.

That's what this edition was like. Either he forgot that he'd said he would hold back most of the content until release, or he was counting all the narrative and coding glue and nails in his totals.

It's not the worst thing. Although, as he's already showing images for Magic Shop episodes, it might be safe to assume that the next release will consist of, "X Scroll + Y Scroll = CG that's already up on his Patreon," and the only thing you don't know is that there's a dialogue branch where you can choose to beat your partner with her identity disc or spit in her mouth.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey. im not getting a few quests. is it a bug? like the one to unlock dancing
You need to do some "earlier" quests for "newer" ones to unlock [you can't send Jasmine to whore it up before you re-open the brothel, for example]

From your quote : can she at least serve as a waitress ? is she corrupted/obedient enough ? do you have the dancing clothes ? etc etc

Anyone have a link for the android version of magic shop? I can only seem to find the Russian version.

Last edited:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You need to do some "earlier" quests for "newer" ones to unlock [you can't send Jasmine to whore it up before you re-open the brothel, for example]

From your quote : can she at least serve as a waitress ? is she corrupted/obedient enough ? do you have the dancing clothes ? etc etc

yes to dancing clothes and waitress but how much obedience needed cos the quest to allow her to become a dancer and whore arent available

Last edited:

MSlvr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

IIRC you need to complete a quest if you want her to become a dancer and one of the requirements is that she works as a waitress. I remember always getting her the dancer's outfit before the option became available for her to dance but I don't know if it,s an actual requirement or not.

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

She is working as a waitress.
ok, try this build up your strength, then go and arm wrestle mcslab at night, get the password to the brothel. Then get the quest Red Phoenix Rising, you'll have to talk to Jafar by yourself without jasmine being present, wait a few days and you'll get the permit. After that the dancing quest opens up, I believe the quest flags are messed up. As I was able get the brothel quest before the dancing quest, but couldn't pick up the "A Friend in Need" quest without doing "No Dancing Allowed", which didn't show up until I did Red Phoenix quest.

Last edited:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ok, try this build up your strength, then go and arm wrestle mcslab at night, get the password to the brothel. Then get the quest Red Phoenix Rising, you'll have to talk to Jafar by yourself without jasmine being present, wait a few days and you'll get the permit. After that the dancing quest opens up, I believe the quest flags are messed up. As I was able get the brothel quest before the dancing quest, but couldn't pick up the "A Friend in Need" quest without doing "No Dancing Allowed", which didn't show up until I did Red Phoenix quest.
ive done that too. do i need to increase obedience and morality training

Genome

Lurker
Reputation score

damn it now ive gotta grind for money. has it got any cheats?
I don't know that there are any cheats, but you can buy a fruit stand from Balsam and then double it's return by doing quests for him. It certainly helps.

I'm actually stuck on the Pleasing the mother again quest. I need to take Iris and Jasmine to cheapside, but can't get a prompt to show there. I've already bought the outfit for Iris but when I try to talk to her, she's pissed because I won't train her. Can't train her until i complete the quest I'm on. Anybody got a fix?

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't know that there are any cheats, but you can buy a fruit stand from Balsam and then double it's return by doing quests for him. It certainly helps.

I'm actually stuck on the Pleasing the mother again quest. I need to take Iris and Jasmine to cheapside, but can't get a prompt to show there. I've already bought the outfit for Iris but when I try to talk to her, she's pissed because I won't train her. Can't train her until i complete the quest I'm on. Anybody got a fix?
where do i get the prompt for balsam's quest?

MSlvr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Some Ren'py games allow the use of the console but sadly, it is not the case here

I know Cheat Engine or Art Money work fine with Ren'py but the downside is, the addresses change every time the value is modified so if you want to cheat, you'll have to find the good address on your first go. The values are stored in 4 bytes so wait until you have a weird amount of money (371 or something) and give it a go. the higher up, the less likely something else is to have to same value. Of course, the higher up, the less likely you are to need it but that's another story.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

where do i get the prompt for balsam's quest?
1st quest is the "brother-to-brother" jokes (literally the 1st quest you can do) > the other quest should pop right up if you go talk to him again (the blue balls on the quest log) > once you've done those 2, you can buy the stand and get 2x income per day you go fetch your $ [and get 2x $ when you get Jasmine in the brothel]

You got screwed, you need Iris living with you to finish that quest [either restart and finish whole Iris arc before even attempting to get Lola, or cheat your way to victory]

PS and out of topic : there's a lol-worthy new trolling sketch from Dahr about Blizzard and 1 of their game vs SJWs

Last edited:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

1st quest is the "brother-to-brother" jokes (literally the 1st quest you can do) > the other quest should pop right up if you go talk to him again (the blue balls on the quest log) > once you've done those 2, you can buy the stand and get 2x income per day you go fetch your $ [and get 2x $ when you get Jasmine in the brothel]

You got screwed, you need Iris living with you to finish that quest [either restart and finish whole Iris arc before even attempting to get Lola, or cheat your way to victory]

PS and out of topic : there's a lol-worthy new trolling sketch from Dahr about Blizzard and 1 of their game vs SJWs
i managed to do the brother to brother one and then buy the stall.... but didnt get the balsam quest

ElectrikMadness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get a blowjob from jasmine? The obedience test says 10/16 but the only other option is sex and she says no.

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Did he leave that bug in 2.03? At some point, the training options in Jasmine's room collapse down to the first few options only, or back to the ones that were available in the non-Gold Edition of the game. The only way to get them back that I know of is to go through them all again in order, and eventually the other options will reappear.