What's new

kokotheworm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Akabur Games

If memory serve right there was an instance in WT where sound (a not so pleasing burp sound) was used in the course of the game . Now it's been a while since I played so I don't remember if there was any other , but would it be possible to add any through mod ? As that been thought about by the one who picked up the game after Akabur abandoned it ?

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ren'py is kind-of, sort-of compiled Python scripts with some Ren'py-specific extensions. When they're decompiled, you have the source code for the game, so anything that can be done in Ren'py can be done in a mod, if somebody has the desire to add it. It's not like modding a triple-A game that doesn't provide tools, where you can't accomplish much without a lot of reverse-engineering skill.

Your specific query is wondering if anyone has considered adding anymore burp and swallowing noises to the game? I can't answer that, but I'd wager not. Somebody might reuse the one that's already there, but I doubt they're scouring the net for more realistic cum-belch sound effects.

kokotheworm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Your specific query is wondering if anyone has considered adding anymore burp and swallowing noises to the game? I can't answer that, but I'd wager not. Somebody might reuse the one that's already there, but I doubt they're scouring the net for more realistic cum-belch sound effects.
Actually I didn't want anything remotely resembling a cum belch , that stuff actually haunt my night now . Just wondering if that was a possibility and contemplating what could be added to the game for other scene .

Last edited:

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Actually I didn't want anything remotely resembling a cum belch , that stuff actually haunt my night now . Just wondering if that was a possibility and contemplating what could be added to the game for other scene .
Well in the original Princess Trainer Jasmine had a cum belch after she drank out of the cum filled bucket when she was working as a prostitute. Iris also had one when she was working as a prostitute, when she had the threesome with Genie and that other prostitute.

barbeque

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well in the original Princess Trainer Jasmine had a cum belch after she drank out of the cum filled bucket when she was working as a prostitute. Iris also had one when she was working as a prostitute, when she had the threesome with Genie and that other prostitute.
That's a very... precise recollection of cum belches in the game. :eek:

Albireo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice to see I'm not the only guy lurking the Russian forum.

Last edited:

Takuchan

Reputation score

Anyone knows how to get Daphne's perversion up to 17 ? I'm stuck at 15 at the moment and have no idea how to continue...

Managed to make her drink 2 times in which she loosen up and was showing off her boobies.

From the walkthrough skazgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25 it says 3 drinking scene, I've got 2 so 1 more missing (another flash of boobies probably) + masturbation scene (perversion up to 17).

I have not done this newspaper event so perhaps it will allow me to unlock the last 2 scenes I'm missing for Daphne.

If anyone knows what I'm missing,please give me a hand :) !

Albireo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you ask about this stuff on the Russian forum they tell you to wait for 1.5.2. Both for comprehension purposes, completion of events, and bug smashing.

barbeque

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

On the Russian forum the new ETA is next week. They are currently doing their 2nd round of beta testing (my guess is it means they are correcting bugs found in beta testing).

invisible

Demon Girl
Reputation score

someone wants to share their russian witch trainer savegame, i'm stuck with 2 hearts in the beginning no matter what I do.

nvm I had to read the books.

Last edited:

Taifun Riders

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What's so special about the mod?

I don't test it. Is it worth it?

Lost Imp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.5.2 has been released.

For Win/Mac/Linux:
hxxps://mega.nz/#!EoU1RaTL!8efe5Loe0AhudIqs0Tx5lhb4Kci573Q4abTu2ITeAhM

For android apk:
hxxps://mega.nz/#!o1s3lboR!GyDvsKrhu2OP5es0hay24qXomDbclm5dkgtPV7QzDug

Albireo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got a feeling after having not checked for a day or 2 and BOOM 1 minute after you post this. fantastic. Don't even have to root around on the Russian site, thanks mate.

TommyWalker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1.5.2 has been released.

For Win/Mac/Linux:
hxxps://mega.nz/#!EoU1RaTL!8efe5Loe0AhudIqs0Tx5lhb4Kci573Q4abTu2ITeAhM

For android apk:
hxxps://mega.nz/#!o1s3lboR!GyDvsKrhu2OP5es0hay24qXomDbclm5dkgtPV7QzDug
Great news! Can't wait to check it out

torkenstiem

Tentacle God